Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Search  Left_bar_bleue20/100The Search  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The Search  Empty The Search

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:46 pm

The Search  DeathNoteEvilLight-2
[R y d e r I l i o T h e G e n i u s]
天才

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C]

Artist: Yoshihisa Hirano & Hideki Taniuchi
Song: Kitai

[E N T E R T H E G E N I U S - S T A R T P O S T]

The Search  DeathNoteEvilLight-3The Search  DeathNoteEvilLight-3The Search  DeathNoteEvilLight-3

Today was a normal day in Karakura - it was summer and everyone was clothed and ready for intense heat and it would probably rouse the blood of already hot headed people - violence could potentially see more and more promimence as this summer went on. The sun shined as brightly as it could over the entire city; some people stayed to the shade to mind their own business, some chose to embrace the sun because of many reasons. Some people just liked the light and shine it brung. But despite all the fun and games, the battle between good and evil still would rampage on; and today's events would be never ending story of good and evil still carrying on.

A young male was walking through the streets. He looked no older than 19, and was dressed in brown pants/white shirt. This was mainly because it was too hot to wear anything more and the heat bothered him quite a lot. This man was on a mission as he seemed to be looking and observing the corners he went around, like he was searching the city for something very important. This man was Ryder Ilio, a agent of The Yayjuu. He was on a mission to help further their goals.

His mission was to find a suspected Zimiachi in the city and convince this person to join them so they would have more forces; in return they would offer them aid in controlling and promise them strength aswell as other benefits that come with being a member of the Yayjuu. This would greatly benefit them obviously as they would have more man power, and it prevents a lot of risks of allowing them out freely, untamed. They could take a dark turn and try to hurt people because they are possessed or if they're already this way... save them from their fate. Ryder kept scanning the area. "In this area.." he was looking for a person; his eyes were focused on the people walking by, in buildings, etc. He wasn't going to leave any stone untouched here as he had a mission. To help that person.

[ E N D P O S T]

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Search  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Search  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

The Search  Empty Re: The Search

Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:15 am
The pink haired girl skipped down the road, humming as she did. Her brown eyes twinkled with happiness as she moved through the crowd without any issue. This was due to the fact that most people seemed to back away from her as if she was a monster or something. In truth they were reacting to her energy signature which she was not trying to suppress. An unnatural feeling, like that of staring in to the eyes of your worst nightmare, something not of this world, that’s what her energy felt like. The feeling rolled out from her without any restraint as she walked through the city, as if she didn’t care who felt it. As she did she noticed a man walking towards her, seeming to be looking for something. The crowds having parted between them, a crackling sound and a flash of electricity followed her as she moved like a lightning bolt, as fast as a shunpo of a shinigami. Stopping directly in front of him, she smiled up at him. The feeling of her energy signature had not diminished at all but now the man may be able to distinguish another feeling, one that was almost entirely masked by the strength of the other feeling. The crash of thunder, the crackle of lightning, the feeling of a storm, this was the nature of the second feeling. Putting her hands behind her back, she leaned forward slightly and asked him a question.

“Hello mister, you seem to be looking for something. I was wondering, would you like any help finding whatever you’re looking for?”

She had assumed he was looking for a place or an item, and she knew she could help with both of those. If he was looking for a place she most likely knew exactly where it was, she could lead him straight there. On the other hand, if he was looking for an item she would just have to create a dream item that was a copy of it and hand it to him. It was alright to help him out, she had enough time before she had to meet up with her father, she could spare some helping the man.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 pm

The Search  DeathNoteEvilLight-2
[R y d e r I l i o T h e G e n i u s]
天才

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C]

Artist: Yoshihisa Hirano & Hideki Taniuchi
Song: Kitai

[E N T E R T H E G E N I U S - S T A R T P O S T]

The Search  DeathNoteEvilLight-3The Search  DeathNoteEvilLight-3The Search  DeathNoteEvilLight-3

As the hot summer day burned on, and his mission carried on, Ryder began to notice a strange behavior within the crowds. They seemed to be running away from something, but it didn't seem like any violent behavior was occurring at all. He was trying to look at the people running, trying to understand their expressions and reading them to understand what was going on more closely. What was going on here and why? He really wanted to know what was going on. Very strange unusual behavior. No one seemed to be attacking, yet people seem to be running from some sort of evil presence. A puzzle for Ryder that he wanted to solve, but the pieces were already solved.

He heard some kind of fast movement coming towards him, but in a instant, the girl he was looking for was standing right in front of him. She didn't seem quite so threatening, but the presence she gave off was a different tell. This was certainly a weird person in his mind, He titled his head, not quite feeling scared, but more curious. She asked a question to him, he smiled a bit. "I may of just found my answer. I'm looking for a person that possess a spirit, and you seem to be the person in question." For his mission he had access to information about the person he was after; she matched the person he wanted to find. "I think I have found what i'm looking for. You are Rachel, correct?" he spoke calmly and softly - he'd dare not to try to provoke any Zimiachi as they all have unpredictable power that can be sky high. Confirming her would be the first step of the mission.

[ E N D P O S T]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm
Rachel looked up curiously at the man as he talked, telling her what he had been looking for. Was she really who he was looking for, and why would anyone be looking for her in the first place? Well, there was the time she was adopted because some people wanted to use her as a weapon, however what had this person meant by ‘a person that possesses a spirit’? That didn’t sound like someone looking to use her power for their selfish reasons, but she still was a bit wary of him.

“I am Rachel Dare, if that is the Rachel you mean. I am a student at Karakura High school and the adopted daughter of James Raven. What do you mean by ‘a person that possesses a spirit’? I am merely a gateway to the plane of dreams, a portal to your worst nightmares.”

Her stomach rippled, and a lollipop plopped out of it in to her hand, moving as though her body was some sort of liquid. Holding it in her hand, she brought it up to her mouth, taking a good long lick at the sugary treat she had produced. Looking up at the man, her empty hand formed in to a fist, ready to fight him if needed.

“Well, what is it you wanted from me, if it was really me you were looking for? Hm… I’m bored, what shall I do…”

Then, without any warning except for the crackle of electricity, she was behind him, jumping on to his back as she wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, her legs trying to grab around his waist.

“Piggy back ride, piggy back ride, give me a piggy back ride!!”

She yelled it out at the top of her lungs, the people around them had already been staying far away, and now were moving a further distance from her. The nightmarish feeling coming from her became more intense, some people fainting on the streets, one or two having heart attacks from fear alone. Any normal person would have realized how much they were hurting the people, but she didn’t seem to notice at all. Perhaps to her this was a game, maybe she was just totally oblivious, or perhaps she didn’t realize what she was doing was wrong, but whatever it was, keeping her in this area was dangerous.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:15 pm

As Ryder asked his questions, he seemed to be examining the girl; trying to learn everything he could about this girl by observing her, how she acted and such. You can learn a lot through someones appearance. He was always this analytic about people because he was just naturally curious. He was always a thinker no matter what happened to him in his life. Its just the way he was. The young girl began to speak and he listened quite attentively.

I am Rachel Dare, if that is the Rachel you mean. I am a student at Karakura High school and the adopted daughter of James Raven. What do you mean by ‘a person that possesses a spirit’? I am merely a gateway to the plane of dreams, a portal to your worst nightmares.” This interested Ryder quite a lot. He began to respond to what she said. "Ah, yes. You are indeed the one we are searching. I am but just a member of a organisation you see." When he ended his sentence he saw what she did; a very unique ability and this lead him to question her without any hesitation.

"Excuse me, but what is that ability if you don't mind explaining? It seems very.. unusual. It must use some kind of dimension or reality bending or something of that effect, right..?" he seemed to have a high intuition to figure out the ability just by looking at it; the geniuses mind was vast. But then suddenly, something quite unexpected happened as she was suddenly gone, and Ryder felt her.. wrap around his body from the back as she quite oddly called for a ride? Ryder was quite weirded out for a moment before he managed to get a response.

"I'll give you one if you listen to me and answer my questions, okay?" He tried to give a nice smile but she wouldn't see it. "First off, explain your abilities? How you were able to reappear like that so quickly.. how you.. bent reality seemingly just to get candy. IT seemed very strange." He was hoping she'd be able to give him a proper answer or this could be quite difficult. Ryder saw the effects on the people around him; he was left wondering what was going on. "Also.. does your presence have a nasty effect on people with no spiritual energies..? You are causing harm here if you haven't realized it; it seems your power maybe too high or is behaving in a way that is causing damage to others. If you listen to why i've come to find you, I can help you greatly." He seemed to accelerate the pace of his talking as she was posing a passive risk to the people around them; he would have to make hate and explain the Yayjuu to her.

Template By: [THEFROST]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Rachel looked around, frowning a bit. Taking in the people passing out and having heart attacks, she sighed sadly.

“Two heart attacks… we’d better move somewhere else, I’ll talk on the way.”

She waited for the man to move before talking again, her voice soft, but just loud enough so that he could hear her clearly.

“To answer you about my movement speed, I am able to charge my feel with electricity, and then ride the electric current in order to move at extremely high speeds. As for the candy… well, it’s complicated. As I told you, I am a portal to another plane of existence, specifically the plane of dreams. I exist in both that plane of existence as well as this one, and what you witness was me bringing an object from the plane of dreams, specifically the candy, through myself, and in to this plane of existence. As for the presence… it’s residual planar energy, they felt the essence of the plane of dreams. Unlike dimensional portals, planar portals are less stable. It’s much harder to connect two planes of existence, especially one like the plane of dreams… well, that’s not important. Anyway, think about it like this, imagine the most terrifying thing you have ever seen. Then multiply that by a thousand. That’s what happened to those people, they were overwhelmed by the residual planar energy emitting from me.”

She went silent for a while, just watching the scenery around her. Sucking on her candy, she found that she had finished it, removing the stick from her mouth. A soft sigh escaped her mouth, and she leaned closer to him.

“Alright, I think I answered all of your questions now. Well, you seemed to have something to talk to me, what was it? If James finds out this happened… I don’t even want to think about what will happen.”

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum