Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking over New York! Left_bar_bleue10/100Looking over New York! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Looking over New York! Empty Looking over New York!

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Michael was sitting here, in the middle of Time Square, surrounded by humans and others creatures. Michael looked around and he knew they had no idea that he was a Davana of Blood, and possibly the creature that could end their lives in a moment if he so wanted. Michael though was not like other Demons, he had lost any real interesting in causing destruction or death when it could be avoided, he had become more of a scientist and a hoarder of information and techniques.

Michael was not wearing his normal attire, as this time he was wearing a business suit, trying to fit in alittle more with a black jacket, white undershirt and a blood red tie. Michael reached down and scratched in itch on his leg, though is black dress pants as he looked down at his black dress shoes. Michael looked like the CEO of a company, but that was the point, no one here was strong enough or even remotely good enough to sense the spiritual pressure that Michael was hiding behind these clothes.

Michael was flipping though the New York Times, and he looked at the exploits of the world and the exploits of the Heroes of the Human World such as Shadin and others. Michael was only really interested in this area because he had a bad feeling that something bad was about to happen here, he could not put his finger on it but he knew that a lot of blood would be split here and he wanted to see why and if so, he had to make a plan to be able to get in and out of here quickly. Michael knew enough about this place that if there was a fight here, Michael would be very difficult to stop due to his mastery of blood and the sheer amount of people in this place, but he would look at his newspaper and keep reading to see if they have any more information.

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking over New York! Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Looking over New York! Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Looking over New York! Empty Re: Looking over New York!

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:59 pm

SON OF LEGENDS
SUBATOMIC SIN
0-3

MONEY

[WIP! Will work on upon my return home.]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking over New York! Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Looking over New York! Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Looking over New York! Empty Re: Looking over New York!

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:32 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Looking over New York! Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum