Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2445 registered users
The newest registered user is Jessietheeyeball

Our users have posted a total of 113339 messages in 17214 subjects
Top posting users this week
[THEFROST]

Henrex

MWD

Angry Charmander

Mirja Eeola

That Guy...

Shizuo

darkfunnel

JJ

Yaksha

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

Looking over New York!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

¥ Yen : 74669162

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Looking over New York!   Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Michael was sitting here, in the middle of Time Square, surrounded by humans and others creatures. Michael looked around and he knew they had no idea that he was a Davana of Blood, and possibly the creature that could end their lives in a moment if he so wanted. Michael though was not like other Demons, he had lost any real interesting in causing destruction or death when it could be avoided, he had become more of a scientist and a hoarder of information and techniques.

Michael was not wearing his normal attire, as this time he was wearing a business suit, trying to fit in alittle more with a black jacket, white undershirt and a blood red tie. Michael reached down and scratched in itch on his leg, though is black dress pants as he looked down at his black dress shoes. Michael looked like the CEO of a company, but that was the point, no one here was strong enough or even remotely good enough to sense the spiritual pressure that Michael was hiding behind these clothes.

Michael was flipping though the New York Times, and he looked at the exploits of the world and the exploits of the Heroes of the Human World such as Shadin and others. Michael was only really interested in this area because he had a bad feeling that something bad was about to happen here, he could not put his finger on it but he knew that a lot of blood would be split here and he wanted to see why and if so, he had to make a plan to be able to get in and out of here quickly. Michael knew enough about this place that if there was a fight here, Michael would be very difficult to stop due to his mastery of blood and the sheer amount of people in this place, but he would look at his newspaper and keep reading to see if they have any more information.

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui

Metal as Fuck

¥ Yen : 566359341

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Looking over New York!   Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:59 pm

SON OF LEGENDS
SUBATOMIC SIN
0-3

MONEY

[WIP! Will work on upon my return home.]

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm
¥ Yen : 835539622

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
134700/60000  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Looking over New York!   Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:32 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Looking over New York!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1