Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Left_bar_bleue10015/100000A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only-

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am

It was another simple, fun summer day. School had been let out on break for 3 weeks now and Sarah needed to find something to do. She went to Karakura Highschool with a lot of other Spiritual Beings, her school life and personal life being quite hectic. As per the usual, Sarah was stuck at home with her father Raiki, trying to finish off an essay she wished to finish before school came back to being constant so she wasn't forced to do anything else during her time on summer break. Tapping her pencil against the hard wood desk she sat at, Sarah sighed and leaned her head against the fist she had made beside her. It was so boring, working during a vacation, knowing that if it didn't get done she would just be forced to do it when she had gotten back from having any type of fun. A small sigh escaped the girl's lips, her body slumping over for mere seconds as she bolted up right in her chair, looking around and sighing. I can get this done, I can do this. Releasing a puff of hair, Sarah spent the next hour writing nonstop, releasing the thoughts flowing throughout her head to finish the ridiculously stupid Essay she held in front of her. "Well, there we go. Now that I finished...~"

Giggling, Sarah launched out of her chair into a wide stretch, her body convulsing slightly as she dropped her arms to her sides. In a matter of Seconds, Sarah made her way to her closet and began to toss a large amount of clothing out of it. Two, if not three minutes later she emerged from the deep recesses of her closet with a bikini that was white with pink stripes, the bottom that covered her under-breast being black. Again, disappearing from the room once more, Sarah reemerged clothed in the shrunken swim suit, her body twisting and turning in front of the mirror that hung from her door. "DAD, I'LL BE HEADING OUT NOW." Yelling to was was most likely an empty house now, Sarah bolted for her bedroom door, sliding on a pair of tight, short black shorts and grabbing a hoodie, Sarah made her way for the beach. An hour later, the Girl stood, smiling at a long beach filled with few people. The sun was high and the heat was strong, Sarah was ready for some fun~

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: [Lio the lion]

A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- FXpoQxJ
A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty Re: A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only-

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:07 am

Artist: PVZ - Song: The Roof - Word Count: 349

It was an adequate day for a visit to the beach.

That giant ball of colliding hydrogen and helium molecules in the sky was shining at an annoying brightness, bearing its overtly toxic rays down upon the general populi. It was a this, and the lack of any cloud cover whatsoever, that made humans desire to lay themselves across a sandy expanse and bake themselves until they're run rampant with a mixture of horrible burning and cancerous growth.

Disgusting.

Although, there WAS a certain appeal to the way the sun shone upon one on a day like this.. in a PLACE like this. Skin seemed to glisten and glow in the cascading light, and people seemed... much more cheery when surrounded by other like-minded individuals.

Kameko supposed this is why she found herself here. One of her stature and position shouldn't have to be subjected to such things as the kind of outfits one usually finds at a beach, but the cheery atmosphere made the call of the waves.. a bit too alluring. At any rate, it was too hot for her normal attire anyway.

And so, dressed in the ridiculous two-piece that had actually FIT her ever-difficult-to-manage curvature, Kameko strolled lazily down the expanse of sand, watching the very few people there with minimal interest. One or two swimmers.. a fisherman... some kids under an umbrella.. and.. one girl who seemed different than the rest. Kameko cocked an eyebrow. She was human, no doubt about that. But there was a trace of something more. Just under the surface. Something on the tip of her tongue, but not quite attainable just yet.

Curious, the knight walked over to the girl, standing next to her and facing the ocean as if being nonchalant, crossing her arms behind her back.

"So... nice day out today. Waves are bigger than normal.."

Wow. Way to go, Kameko. Nice conversation. Good one.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Left_bar_bleue0/0A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty Re: A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only-

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:12 am

Artist: Takanashi Yasuharu - Song: Kanashiki Kako - Word Count: 392

What a day... the woman thought to herself .Sitting here on the beach, sand seeping in between her toes and the calming tone of the water crashing in and out slowly upon the shore line. A small smirk crossed her face as her eyes shot over the area; scanning amongst all of the people there. She couldn't help but feel like this beach was rather quiet for this time of the day in summer, or perhaps it was just a very unknown beach. Whatever the reasoning was, to have such a beach to herself besides a few others was bliss. She laid back, right knee held in the air, foot flat on the ground and body flat. Her left hand was hanging across her stomach whilst the other was laying by her side; eyes closed now and just taking in the essence of the area.

"What a day indeed..." It was calming. Summer was a great time for the royal Kuchiki known as Rukia, it allowed her to be quite free in clothes she wares; and it meant she could also come to places such as this. Tilting her head to the side slightly and opening her eyes, her gaze was quickly drawn to a young human, two piece outfit and then to another; giving off the presence of a Sugiura, most notably by her physical cat and animal features, ears and most of all a tail. They were here? There was something interesting about this. What were the chances of three different races coming to this place on earth for a bit of beach fun in the summer? Not very high, it just remained who they were.

Standing slowly, she made her way over to them; picking up the towel she was laying on and yawning a bit, followed by a stretch. As she began to walk over, she slung the towel over her shoulder, a nonchalant face shrouding her. Her eyes gazed to the Sugiura, then to the human. She looked at their outfits, then at her own. Compared to theirs... her outfit was rather concealed. Blushing a little bit, she closed her eyes before taking a quick breathe in and out. "H-Hey, what are the chances of you two... people... showing up at this lonely beach? I thought there were no other people around apart from a fisherman and a family."

A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Ap8OoJO

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Left_bar_bleue10015/100000A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:41 am

Artist: Takanashi Yasuharu - Song: Kanashiki Kako - Word Count:

Yet another ritual she had when visiting the beach on any occasion, Sarah made her way to a secluded spot by a cascade of rock layers, stabbing an Umbrella directly into the ground and placing a towel underneath the umbrella. Walking to what was most likely the center of the lengthy beach, Sarah watched the waves paddle in and out. The sun was high as it usually was during the summer, the sky was pale blue and devoid of clouds, it was yet another sunny day with perfect weather. Japan, as of late, was nothing but nice weather and easy breezy living. It was the world of the living, so most didn't actually know how to take this peaceful weather and climate it had taken as of late. Yes, Shadowfall still had territories throughout the world, but the world was.. peaceful. It wasn't angry, there wasn't killings everywhere.. it was simply okay.

Stretching, Sarah looked outward into the ocean once more, sliding her hands into her jacket silently as she smiled. It was peaceful, and the beach was rather empty, she liked that. Although, she was not alone, that much she had know. Cocking her head to the left, Sarah looked what seemed to be a Sugiura up and down. She was busty, her well toned and curvy body allowing for little room to wiggle in her two piece swim suit, it seemed fitting of her from what Sarah could sense. She spoke up quietly, her chest being exposed greatly due to her hands being placed behind her back.

"Nani?"

Sarah gave the woman a cheeky smile, her body twisting slightly as she continued to stare at the woman as she spoke. It was a simple comment, the weather was nice and the waves were up, simple small talk to gather a conversation.

"Oh, yeah, you're right. The Waves are up quite a ways."

Yet another woman approached it seemed. Sarah shifted once more to her right, giving the purple haired female a slight glance over. Her body was petite, breasts small but would fit in the palm of your hand. Any male would seek her for the enjoyment of trying, she was quite beautiful after all. She was simply asking why the two of them were here, Sarah and the Sugiura.

"Hai, there are quite a few people here. But.. I usually come to this beach to get away, you're a Shinigami aren't you?"

She smirked, raising her right hand to the zipper at the top of her jacket and unzipping the article of clothing, revealing her Quincy Cross laid bare in the cleavage of her chest. She tossed the jacket aside, the reishi it had been made of dispersing into the wind as she smiled.

"Well, you two. My name is Sarah McCullen, Quincy. It's nice to meet you."

Sarah gave the usual Cheeky smile she wore, her hands forming into a ball behind her back as she leaned to the right. It looked to be quite an eventful day.

A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- FXpoQxJ
A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Artist: Tekken - Song: Kitsch - Word Count: 472

"Nani? Oh, yeah, you're right. The Waves are up quite a ways."

Oh dear. There was actually a conversation being initiated. Was the other girl looking? Oh, yes. Yes she was. Kameko turned her head only slightly, looking at the girl out of the corner of her eyes, her red gaze fixed on the other girl's face as she spoke. The girl's tone was.. measured. It was befitting of her, Kameko thought. Gaining a bit more confidence, Kameko turned toward the girl, mouth about to open before shutting tightly as the third girl approached, the new girl. Oh that.. was surprising.

"H-Hey, what are the chances of you two... people... showing up at this lonely beach? I thought there were no other people around apart from a fisherman and a family."

Kameko turned to face the new arrival, mouth opening once more.. But this time it wasn't from attempted speech. She KNEW this girl.. Or rather, she RECOGNIZED her. With a quick and nervous "eep", Kameko lowered herself onto one knee, staring at the sand, as if unworthy of even gazing at the girl. "Rukia Kuchiki. It truly is an honor." She spoke softly, nodding decisively before standing up again, smiling subtly. "I was around during.. well.. that time. I know what you've done, and I thank you." She cleared her throat before speaking again, this time on a more casual note. "I'm wondering what I'm doing here, myself. I'm not sure why I decided to come to the beach today, to be quite honest."

"Hai, there are quite a few people here. But.. I usually come to this beach to get away, you're a Shinigami aren't you?"

Hmm.. She must have some good senses if she could tell that quickly. Fascinating..

"Well, you two. My name is Sarah McCullen, Quincy. It's nice to meet you."

Ah, that explained it. Quincies always were rather adept at spiritual detection.

As Sarah, as she had named herself, tossed her jacket into the wind, Kameko watched it disperse, before her eyes fell on Sarah herself. She swallowed hard, a lump forming in her throat as a slight blush rose to her cheeks. The girl was beautiful, no doubt about that, but her figure reminded Kameko more of...

No, no, no need to think about that. That was a subject for a different place, with different people. Quickly pushing the thought from her mind, Kameko looked at Rukia instead, quietly speaking something about loving her swimsuit, and asking where she got it, before speaking up again.

"Well.. Nice to meet you, Sarah. My name is Kameko. Sugiura.. for the most part." She laughed softly to herself, running a hand through her white hair out of sheer nervous energy.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Left_bar_bleue0/0A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:17 am

Artist: Takanashi Yasuharu - Song: Kanashiki Kako

These two girls that were here were quite interesting. They weren't like most other people she had contact with usually, and on top of that... they seemed to actually be friendly. Rukia was rather advanced in spiritual awareness, anyone who had been alive for more than four hundred years knew of that, so she figured she could pull out what type of people these two women were by simply being in their presence. Although, both were fairly unfamiliar to her. She hadn't had much to do with the Sugiura at all, which could easily be noticed by the animal like attributes that plagued her minds when looking at her. Alongside this, her spiritual essence was quite... unique. After all, there were only a few people she rarely met - the Sugiura being one of them. The other girl was a rather well-figured girl, her body shaped being thin and large in the chest. She chuckled a bit to herself, analysing the energies the pink-haired woman let off. I wonder... The royal Kuchiki thought. What was this? A quincy? She hadn't met too many of them besides Uryu Ishida, although this was quite a surprise none the less.

As Rukia stood there, her entire figure was... well, out of balance when compared to the two girls standing before her. She looked at her own body again, then back up to theirs; their large busts nearly bursting right out of their two-piece bikini tops. She sighed to herself, arms wrapping around her waist and covering the centre of her one-piece swimsuit that appeared to be an extremely dark blue, possible to be mistaken for black. Her eyes shot back up momentarily as the Quincy began to talk, introducing herself as Sarah Mccullen. And interesting name, although rather unique in a weird way.

"Hai, Shinigami. I'm surprised you haven't heard of me, I'm R--"

Her sentence was quickly cut short as the Sugiura woman began to talk, bowing down onto one knee and head titled to the ground, talking as if she was not worthy of standing in the Ice Maidens presence. Rukia blinked multiple times, confusion filling her eyes and face.

"You have nothing to thank me for, I was simply doing what was right. And even so, you don't have to be so formal to me... save that for my brother." She smiled softly as she walked closer to the both of the women, a soft smile covering her face before hearing the slight words mumbled under the breathe of Kameko. "Arigato... Although, I must say, I feel a little childish when comparing to your outfi--"

Her sentence was cut short again as the pink haired woman, Sarah, slung off her jacket and appeared to show her large bust in her two piece swimsuit. Rukia's face quickly filled with embarrassment... was she the only one without a two piece? Falling over to the sand softly, she landing onto her back; looking up into the sky, eyes rolled back appearing to have pure white eyes, her mouth slightly open, mumbling under her breathe...

"Why do I go to these places like this around people like them..." Sitting up quickly, her legs could be seen as crossed now. Smiling, she looked at the two of them. "So, what do you guys want to do?" A side smile was escaping her mouth, hand scratching the back of her own head softly.

A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Ap8OoJO

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:54 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Fun Summer Beach Trip~ -Invite Only, Quick Replies Only- Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum