Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:
• Name: Kade Iramasha • Age: 500 or so • Gender: Fem-male • Race: Hybrid • Branch/Position: -
• Appearance: Kade is a suprisingly beautiful girl; standing at 6'0, she has dark skin, and long white hair. People tend to not see her more svelte appearance, and are often treated to the muscle mass appearance that she tends to have. The girl is absolutely massive in this form, and seems to intimidate even some of the body-builders. Seriously, her body is next to perfect build wise; the muscles and such may seem overwhelming, but they present her in the peak of physical shape. Due to her large height, she is generally thought of as male, despite wearing a skirt; because her body lacks a lot of feminity as well. She has a couple scars across her body, marring her dark skin. Relatively, she looks like a hulk of a woman, and is mistaken as male on first sight, unless one looks at her closely. Generally, she wears a custom made seifuku to wear whilst like this. Her voice is also quite low and gravelly as well, due to an injury to her vocal cords.
However, that is not her only appearance; rather, the cause of her typical one is known to few. So when that cause disapears, once can see the svelte, surprisingly beautiful girl. Her body is smooth, and has curves, showing relatively large breasts, and a sort of silky smirk on her features. Her scars and such disapear, revealing only her smooth, dark skin. It's surprising, as she looks extremely, if not completely feminine like this, and seems to be able to bring people to her. Her hair takes a tint of lavender, and her eyes are a much brighter blue. This is once the restriction is lifted, and lets her be all out in the open.. her clothes tend to be extremely revealing, since she now has an idol perfect body to show off to people as she wants to.
• Personality: Kade has a strange, upright personality; she isn't afraid to get down and dirty, and seems to itch for fights she can't win. Seriously. She tries to do things and often seem over the top to the point that several people have face palmed. She's insanely creative, and tends to run away from things going on in her life with her fantasy world. But otherwise, Kade is a good girl, and just tries her best. One thing she is known for is being stubborn as all hells; she rarely gives up on what she wants to do. She's very stubborn, and tries to listen to others, even though she sometimes forgets or disregards them. Kade has that morality that won't let her truly, and utterly hurt someone on her own volition. Though some of her actions may hurt others without her knowing it; she's always apologetic and tries to fix the problems, however, if she feels like her pride has been insulted, she will not step down. There is something that is inherantly strong about Kade, even though at times she seems to be really a bit stupid; but she always means well in the end. Nobody really knows how her daily life is, due to her hiding it from people, and usually making up fun stories. She loves to read, and as such has read mangas, comic books, actual novels, and such to the point that she is well versed in their universes. And often times.. she tries to apply it in her own visions, just to make everything seem better. This may frustrate people, but genuinely? Kade is a good sport, regardless of how intelligent and perceptive she can be. She just wants people to be happy.. and sometimes that comes out awkwardly.
• Background: Kade Iramasha was born somewhere, to someone. That much is obvious; but who? Kade isn't really forth-telling, and trying to find out is harder then finding a needle in a haystack. Seriously, it just felt like one day, Kade popped into the Iramash world, and just hasn't left. With her superheroic tendacies and her supervillain ones, she has found herself a rife past; or so she would like to say, but.. Kade always tends to be stopped before she really gets to start. The girl generally has a clean history, helping out, or attacking when needed; one of the most important events was the World War she participated in. Or rather, the three she did. Kade was present at each world war, alternating sides and camps just to see their life experiences; so she had a lot of stints as a double crossing agent. But the girl just seemed to live life without really looking at the past. So what most people could gather was this sort of short summary.
Kade was born to a mother and father, both of Iramasha decent; one was an Angel, and the other a Demon. Thus, the girl was a hybrid, one of those few rare ones; however, surprisingly, she didn't really have animal traits unless you count her mammoth tank like self. The girl was pretty active when she was young, charmed with books and stories, and was always asking for more. As she grew older, she never lost her fascination, and began to build them herself; however, instead of using a medium, she used her life to portray it. So she began to learn a lot of things; and when she discovered her powers, it really took off, as the girl eagerly jumped to earth for the wars that were waged there. She fought in several wars, and came back. She began to train and became scarily buffed, helping or harming people depending on the vibe she had that day. More or less, she lived a not so noticeable life, with not so noticeable things. So why is she noticeable now? Because she exclaimed across the network that she would do something great.. not many put stock into it, but then again, some of the people that do know Kade have some sort of mixed feelings. Both hesitant, excited, doubtful and worried, they waited for that other shoe to drop.
• Seishin Buki Name: Oogami and Elos
• Seishin Buki Appearance: The seishin buki takes on two different forms; in Kade's normal one, it takes the form of the bandages around her arms and her legs. In her natural one, it takes the form of the gauntlets and greaves that she has.
• Seishin Buki Abilities: None at the moment.
--|| Untold Restraint ||-- Kade's only ability currently concerns her sheer amount of power. Kade's energy, both reiatsu and chaos energy, are used to fuel her power state. More or less, Kade has a high amount of energy normally, to the point that she could cause small implosions on rude contact; however, she's focused all of that energy inward, in an attempt to control it. However, it had an unintended side-effect; it caused two of her self to exist. Rather, it caused her body to develop a second form that is associated to this ability exclusively. That said, the damage incurred on that body still harms, and can kill Kade, however, when she exhausts her energy or her restraint, she releases that form and all scars, marks, and other permanent things are dispelled from her natural form. However, when she returns, they will still remain there; so such thing as seals will become ineffective but reactivate when she changes back. So this is what allows Kade the strange discrepancies from her looks and such. However, due to the lack of releasing, she has no abilities that are related to her natural state, and as such relies on the secondary normal state to go through her fighting currently.
--|| Immense Strength ||-- Kade, due to her Untold Restraint, has developped her second body to the form of a bodybuilder; therefore, she has a large amount of strength, which she had initially. But now, due to the inward flow of her energy, she is much stronger then she lets on; she is able to take a car with a single hand, and throw it at people, or if she pushes hard on a building, make it topple. This strenght is however, tempered and controlled, and works with her flow of energy; if she is distraught or some such, it becomes more difficult to access enough strength to topple a building; her bare minimum is the strength to crack a wall with a single punch. This makes her a fearful opponent if crossed, and more so if she is focused towards her goal.
--|| Stick and Stones do not break my Bones ||-- Kade is extremely durable and has high regenerative powers; not super extreme, but still very, very high. This allows her to fight on for long periods of time, considering her high stamina and considering that she heals damage over a period of time faster then others, it more or less means she can easily tank things if needed. This makes her extremely potent to simply rush in, and smoosh the bejeesus out of people; which is her goal. Considering that this durability and regen powers are also linked to her mental state, if she is distraught and such, she can easily lose the better aspects of this ability.
Joined : 2010-12-11 Posts : 3387 Karma : 9 Age : 22 Location : Where all sinners congregate
Member Info Awesome Bar: (44400/999999) Tiers:
Subject Post 4Subject: Re: [Iramasha] Kade Iramasha :: Hybrid and all Muscle. Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:13 pm
Archiving because at this point it's pretty clear that this member has left.
I envy because of the heart. I glutton because of the heart. I covet because of the heart. I am prideful because of the heart. I sloth because of the heart. I rage because of the heart. Because of the heart... I lust for everything about you.