Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Bubbles bubbles bubbles I_vote_lcapBubbles bubbles bubbles I_voting_barBubbles bubbles bubbles I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Bubbles bubbles bubbles I_vote_lcapBubbles bubbles bubbles I_voting_barBubbles bubbles bubbles I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Bubbles bubbles bubbles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bubbles bubbles bubbles Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Bubbles bubbles bubbles Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Bubbles bubbles bubbles Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Bubbles bubbles bubbles   Bubbles bubbles bubbles EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:02 pm

• Name Of Character: Iriko Puzyri-Teimei Crow
  • Link To Character Profile: Iriko Puzyri Teimei Crow
  • Reasons For Upgrading: He's freaking Iriko, supreme lord of Hadō.
    What Are You Upgrading:

Change Kidō to Hadō in the skill sheet and have it upgraded to Grandmaster.
  • Any Extra Notes: Bubbles.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
Kakeru

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bubbles bubbles bubbles Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Bubbles bubbles bubbles Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Bubbles bubbles bubbles   Bubbles bubbles bubbles EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:29 pm

Bubbles! I mean First out of two approvals.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bubbles bubbles bubbles Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bubbles bubbles bubbles Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Bubbles bubbles bubbles   Bubbles bubbles bubbles EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:40 pm

«THERE IS A BIT OF A PROBLEM HERE»

Well it may be nice and well you want to upgrade him....why exactly should I be giving him a Grand Master? Just because he is Iriko? Doesn't seem like good enough reason to me. Therefore, I'm going to want you to write out why he needs GM as it's something that should be justified in my opinion. Is there any threads explaining why he needs it? Is there any sort of background? Specialization in his app about it? I need some more details, m8.

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bubbles bubbles bubbles Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Bubbles bubbles bubbles Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Bubbles bubbles bubbles   Bubbles bubbles bubbles EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Well, allow me to place it like this.

Iriko has always, always been using his Kidō. His spiritual energy is absolutely insane, and he mostly tends to focus purely on Hadō. This means that not only is he extraordinarily good at Hadō for forsaking bakudo and other defensive spells, but also that he has a vast amount of natural skill for it as well as power to fuel it. He has been shown to effortlessly use level 90 Kidō in the past, even multiples one after the other. Finally, it is his primary skill; he is not well versed much at all in zanjutsu or hakuda, and only knows how to use Sonido well due to the fact that it helps him set up his Kidō. Overall, I believe he is one of the most consistent Kidō using persons on the site, at the very least with the upper echelons of using Hadō. He has even gone so far in his Kidō as to create his own section of Kidō like Hadō and Bakudo called Bubbaru. There's no one else in my list that I can think of that would be more suited for this than he, as it is the primary focus of his entire existence. That is why I am applying for it; and I have been able to show that I can use this effectively, such as against Tsukiryuu and Reigen.

Those are my reasons for this upgrade.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bubbles bubbles bubbles Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bubbles bubbles bubbles Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Bubbles bubbles bubbles   Bubbles bubbles bubbles EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:24 am

«DENYING THIS REQUEST FOR NOW»

After speaking with Gin/Raiki about it in the staff skype, I still feel like it's a bit immature since alot of the stuff was done in the characters history; something anyone can really do. So, in light of that, we're more in favor of him getting it, but earning it through threads and showcasing what he can do and his talents. Therefore, I'll be denying this app until that occurs in more threads.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Bubbles bubbles bubbles   Bubbles bubbles bubbles Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubbles bubbles bubbles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Declined Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: