Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2488 registered users
The newest registered user is Krimson

Our users have posted a total of 117063 messages in 17822 subjects
Top posting users this week
Chiraisu

Henrex

Mirja Eeola

Dexterity

Forsaken Crow

henTAI

Yaksha

Dai

Discord App
Share | 

Dansen's Templates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dansen
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 142507484

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Dansen's Templates   Thu 8 Aug 2013 - 9:28

While standing at about 5'11 Dansen weighs just about 145lbs while most of the weight come from muscles Dansen is not exactly ripped but simply more athletic than anything else. With having dirty blonde hair with traces of slight browning at the edges Dansen's look seems a bit strange but his hair is on thing that he refuses to change due to his feel on a striking nature being rather important to keep in ones look. Though he does like his hair he does not tend to care for it well and as such he does not really have any sort of style for it other than a sort of bed head or an unkempt look.

Dansen's body has not been damaged nearly as much as usually befits a Shinigami, while he does have a long thin scar of the side of his right arm and shoulder that connects across his body he does not have many other noted scars which has been a sort of disappointment to the Shinigami who had hoped he could have some really action.While he does not have any more scars Dansen does have a large burn on the right side of his sternum that seemed to have come from something other than fire. Though he does not have other scars he does have rather piercing blue eyes that are notable to those in his presence.

In the Seireitei Dansen wears a Shihakusho that is held rather loosely on his body, underneath this the Shinigami wears a undershirt and bandaging over his right side unless he needs the extra movement where he would then remove it to grant him extra mobility. While he has his Zanpakutō with him he holds it in his sleeve to avoid any mishaps as well as to keep it close to his person when he needs it as he can launch a surprise attack on those who are rambling on. In the human world his appearance is more or less dressing for convenience he wears sleeveless shirt and usually form fitting jeans or 3/4 length shorts so he can be comfortable and prepared for any situation.

Coding In Template By: TheFrost, Lionus The Wolf
Template By: Sou Yuuki

Last edited by Dansen on Wed 25 Mar 2015 - 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dansen
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Dansen's Templates   Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 16:14

Text goes here.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

Last edited by Dansen on Wed 15 Jan 2014 - 5:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dansen
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Dansen's Templates   Fri 23 Aug 2013 - 16:09

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Post Here Dumbass!

Template By: [THEFROST]

Code:
<Center><br><div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-radius: 4.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Experiments/Image8151_zpse03ee5dc.png'); border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #408000 0px 0px 25px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 4.5em; border-top-left-radius: 4.5em; width: 480px;  height: 625px; background-image:url('http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Experiments/Image8152_zpsf0ddbd23.png'); opacity: 1.0"></div><iframe width="480" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jtVd6RFWGgE?theme=light&autohide=2" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #408000; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.8; text-align: justify;  text-shadow: lightgrey 0px 0px 1px; padding: 9px; color: white; box-shadow: #4f332f 0px 0px 20px; text-shadow: black 0px 1px 1px">[center][b]Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A[/b][/center]
Post Here Dumbass!
</div>

</DIV></div></DIV></div></DIV></center>
[center][b]Template By: [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/b][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dansen
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Dansen's Templates   Sat 29 Mar 2014 - 9:09

Da Post Goes Here!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dansen
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Dansen's Templates   Sat 28 Mar 2015 - 11:11

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dansen
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Dansen's Templates   Sat 28 Mar 2015 - 11:14

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dansen
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Dansen's Templates   Sat 28 Mar 2015 - 11:15

☠-BRACE YOURSELF FOR THE BLOODY EMPEROR AND HIS DEMON NATURE-☠

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dansen
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Dansen's Templates   Sat 28 Mar 2015 - 11:16

☠-BRACE YOURSELF FOR THE BLOODY EMPEROR AND HIS DEMON NATURE-☠

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dansen's Templates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1