Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:
Joined : 2011-05-31 ¥ Yen : 515140671 Posts : 4234 Karma : 39 Age : 25 Location : in the woods
Member Info Awesome Bar: (33620/20000) Tiers:
Subject Post 1Subject: [Quincy] Sai Eostre :: The Lucid [WIP] Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:12 am
Artist: Vocaloid [Hatsune Miku] - Song: Higo Sai [Festival of the Asylum]
- Name: Sai Eostre - Titles: The Lucid :: Festival of the Vandereich :: Sai Yami - Gender: Female - Appearance Age: 15 at most - Age: 230 - Bloodline: Pureblood - Affiliation/Rank: Vandereich || Karakura High School
- Appearance Description: Sai is a pretty girl, standing about 5'7 in height. Her chest size is D, but she tends to restrain it with bandages whenever she needs to. Her eyes however, are a startling red; and many seem to be uncomfortable at the color, considering that it is of a strange shade, and isn't a bright red, but more of a bloody, darker one, sometimes even hinting on the edges of deep black red. Her hair is a pink colour, soft and gentle to the touch, reminding many of sakura petals when they see how light her shade is. Her body is small, but she's not super thin; if one would look beyond the corset and bandages, when she releases them, turns out the girl is a bit chubby; not enough to be laughed at, but just enough to make her cute. Yes, her tummy wiggles when poked; and so does her ass and her boobs. Her clothing tends to vary, as does her hair style, but she shifts through a few types depending on what she is doing.
When at school, she wears a typical sailor uniform, that seems to fit well on her. Despite that, she has a small bridge from her midrift, as if done on purpose with her clothes. Underneath that uniform is a pair of bra and panties, but what nobody notices is the skin coloured bandages around her mid section, confining her dimensions. This is because she painted a small belly button pattern, and as such it looks real..and when people poke it, it does go into her real belly button. It usually takes her 30 minutes to put that together. The uniform itself is of a blue and white colour, with a pink tie; she has small twin tails on the side of her head with red straps, and forward bangs with two small barettes shaped like crosses. She has two garters on her thighs, and yet wears normal seeming shows with ballerina like material extending up towards her knees. In all, she looks like a respectable school girl, though she had the tendacy to be blank of face; or rather, her fascial expressions feel a bit incomplete.
This is an outfit she wears mostly whilst out, but not at school and not associated with the Vandereich. It is a halter top black dress with white ruffles, that reaches to her knees at the least. She wears a pair of stockings with them, and small cute black shoes. She tends to have the skin coloured bandages to reduce her breasts, to make her look very young, and her hair is let down with a black ribbon at the top of her head. She also has black wrist bands, and she generally looks like a sweet little young girl; however, she may have facial expressions, but they still seem somewhat empty compaired to most people.
Otherwise, her clothing when dealing with herself assimilated to the Vandereich, despite their uniform, is different. She wears a plaid top, the colors being shades of deep cyan, cyan and a seagreen and lines of the same colors. There is a giant pink ribbon right on her shirt, making it very obvious; under this are the buttons to keep her shirt together. The buttons on her shirt are of different shapes and colours; the first being a red star, the second being a yellow circle, the third a green triangle and the four a purple x. Her shirt overflows a bit, but her skirt is unique; it is a pink color, with a petal like on her bottom. each ''petal'' has a drama face inscribed into it; so there are happy faces and unhappy faces on it. There is a pair of shorts under her skirt, that have the same designs; and under there, there's a pair of pure white panties with a bow. Sometimes she forgets the short. She has small socks, with a ribbon on them, along with small lavender coloured shoes. The first noticeable feature is the fact that she's often times wearing a mask; or has one nearby, with red string connecting it together to wear it.
- Personality: Sai is.. awkward to say the least. There's always something distant about her. People that do end up talking to her tend to feel liek they're at an arm's length of her. In fact, it just feels like she's not there. Many think her head is off somewhere, but she's just not really looking into this world or the next. It just feels like Sai is somewhere else other then here, and no one to be found. This can be easily caught by anyone that observes her for an amount of time. They would notice how seemingly hollow her emotional responses are; however, at first glance, they seem completely normal. It takes a prolonged exposure, because Sai's initial encounter is perfectly casual, normal, and detached on the level of strangers. It's just hard for her to interact with people, as she prefers to shut herself up into the world that she likes the best; as such, her words might make no sense what so ever. So a lot of people tend to discount because of that.
However, Sai is not stupid; she's actually a bit well read, so has an idea of what people can be are, and what they do. Relatively, she has the capacity to put two and two together; and these two and two can be concepts that most would wonder how the hell she got there. This makes her likely to understand a lot of things going on; however, her inherant outwards calmness towards situations can be down right creepy. She doesn't often seem perturbed by anything, or anyone, and seems to accept people as they are. But her calmness often makes her off putting; after all, she never gets perturbed really. She has no expectations of people and their actions, and just goes with the flow; this makes her extremely flexible with her combat abilities, as she can easily adopt one plan to the next depending on what the hell just happened. This is part of what makes her very dangerous within the Vandereich; as she cannot be caught off guard.. she's always capable of countering. Also, she's extremly EXTREMELY good at organizing.. like bad.
Due to the multitude of masks that she owns, it's hard to see her real face. However, when she puts on a mask, she can escape her self-proclaimed ''boring'' self for something else; she can change her voice to several different tones, levels and even flip between genders effortlessly. This makes her completely capable of acting behind her masks; in fact, many associate this under DID, Dissociative Identity Disorder; however Sai does NOT have this. It's just her acting under different persona's; it's just what Sai wants to be. So there's different attitudes, and she even squabbles in between the masks, but honestly, it's all for Sai's amusement nothing more. So nobody tends to catch onto this.. unless she tells them. But she doesn't really talk to other people directly much. She tends to speak, and waits acknowledgement.. but she's odd like that, one could say.
- Background: Sai was born to her mother, a Quincy. However, her mother never bothered to look into her powers; but one day, she had been raped. By another Quincy; not that Sai's mother or her step-father knew that he was one, but more or less, Sai was born as a rape victim's child. Because of this, her step-father relatively hated her; until she was the age of eight, both of her parents just gave her what she needed to live, and then ignored her. When she turned eight, her parents did one thing; they brought her to an amusement park. She had so much fun, and it seemed like her parents where; but she saw something, and ran after it.. and never came back. In fact, her parents left the second she was out of sight; they had secretly paid someone to take their daughter, as they didn't want a rape child with them; they had already handed over all of the records, and cleaned her out of their lives. None of their friends, except for one, knew about Sai's existence. That meant.. she was unwanted. As the man took her in, she realized something; her parents never, ever loved her. It was unfortunate.. but this realization broke the girl's mind. Which made her perfect for whom picked her up.
This was Magica; a group of children were taken in, and forced to do what the owner wanted.. from near prostitution, to assassinations, these kids were widely diverse in skills. Sai was new, but her calm demeanor made her assassing worthy. But they noted she had no combat training; so that was useless. They were really at a loss on how to deal with her, and just let her do daily household chores; but they started to notice something. Sai had begun to organize people; and put them in the right places for the right jobs, with the right tools. She was easily a tactician; so they began feeding that part of her, and noticed how easily she melded into situations effortlessly. So they began to give her the knowledge to supplement that instinct; and thus, she became their tactical dispatcher; capable of controlling who came in and out and when. With her on their side? They began to get a lot of jobs, easily clearing through the underworld, despite them being only children. That's what made Sai almost unique; the fact that she could do so, without a whit of power. However.. the higher ups had their suspicions.
So they began spiritual classes, teaching the kids to see what powers they would unlock; the group was not picky what so ever. However, Sai did surprise them all; she didn't unlock anything! It worried them, so they set up a few situations; nothing. However, what they wanted? Would happen so randomly that it hurt; she was walking back with groceries, with another child; they were attacked, and the other child was caught. Sai, in a single moment, overwhelmed her opponent; and then a bow of iridescent light shone down, and eradicated the monster. When she returned, she casually showed and informed them of such. They were immensely surprised, and immidiately began to look her over; but they found to their delight, that they had a Quincy on their hands! So they began training her in the art of combat. However, these admins didn't realize how much they were pushing the children; and secretly.. things were getting bad.
So one day, the children fought for their freedom; and burnt down the manor. Escaping, they all stayed together, abandonning Magica; however, it began to be obvious they needed help. Sai was one of the first ones to leave for a job; and began to look, wandering all over. Her and two others managed to buy an apartment for the remaining kids; and gathered them all there, paying the rent when they could. Some got older, and wandered off for jobs; and soon, the payments were going down, as there were less of them. And then, the other two disapeared; and Sai herself was left with about 5 kids. She managed to keep them all fed, but it was exhausting; and then most of them left, leaving her with the youngest. The youngest was attached to her, and she was happy for that; however, she noted that their growth was stunted. But the girl child left to explore; and the next week? The news showed her body, victim of a serial killer. Sai was sick, and just.. took off. Leaving the apartment, and disapearing from the network the children had established with her help. The only memory she had kept, was the mark of Magica on her body.
Thus Sai began wandering around, searching for a meaning. She did so for two hundred years or so at the least. The girl found herself lost, and without a home, her body ragged and barely together; that's when he found her. The prescence in the back of her mind; stretching her hand towards him, the girl passed out, awakening some time later in a strange room. She didn't even question it; simply asked in a run-about way his name. Hulderic. She even forgot his last name. And thus, the girl joined the Vandereich.. problem was, where? There was no place for her; so for a while, she was placed right under him, in the Sternritters. Personally, Sai never felt like she fit in.. but it was a good place, as she was being taught her powers. Hulderic taught her the basics of quincy abilities; and well, Sai was a girl of extreme intelligence. She picked up on book knowledge extremely fast, and in fact, perhaps became one of the fastest people to achieve power. Sai went from a low levelled Quincy to being able to take on Executive Captains in a mere month. In fact, she surpassed them in a second month; she was eating knowledge like mad. She was transfered to the Forschung for about a month. But Sai didn't like making weapons; and her power grew even more, as she devoured their ressearch and experimented by herself. In fact, in a mere three months, Sai had gone out of control; so it was a wise idea to place her into the secret weapons.. and she only grew from there, but never moving from the Executive Captain spot. Why? She didn't mind it there.
But no one understands a little still... and Sai's fine with hiding that piece of herself.
- Human Skills:
|| Master Tactician || -- Sai is a lady of tactics; this said, she can come with plans any time anywhere. As already explained in some capacity, she can adapt, and change through plans in miliseconds. This gives her a surprising advantage; it is the fact that she always, ALWAYS ends up a step or five ahead from you. More or less, she uses her tactics in such a way that not a single tactic is wasted; even if the obvious purpose fails, there's several other hidden purposes in her tactics. This is what made her truly dangerous. Sai is capable of using anything (and I mean anything) as part of her tactics. Thus she has a high amount of analytical ability, and processing power; very few match this degree to a natural level, but some definitely can. This allows her to relatively take anything she has in, and turn it.. to her favour!
|| Battle Analyst || -- Sai is a master analyst.. only when it concerns fighting! This said, it means that Sai can analyze, decompose and disassemble things in mere seconds, process them and apply them. Her knowledge is wide, and she can easily find many things by just a movement of the hand! However, this doesn't help her out of combat or combat related things; that's the clincher. However in combat? Nothing is safe from her eyes and mind! So it's not uncommon for her to figure things out that.. nobody really wants her to figure out. Like the opponents muscle mass and such, and she just has the knowledge, medical, anatomical, physical, and other such databanks, to gather this massive amount of information and treat it. This works for strategy meetings too; as long as it's related to a fight, she can use her analyzing component easily! The place where this murks up is something like chess, or other such games; as long as Sai considers it a fight? She can get it done with this capability.. though sometimes it means she goes a little too hard on people. This means she can do intense calculations in a split second too; do not underestimate Sai.
|| Acrobatic Dancer || -- Sai isn't a physical fighter; that much is obvious from her very being. However, she isn't easily caught in by melee fighters; she has a pitfall trap concerning that. Sai is actually very VERY talented in acrobatic movements; and to compound on this, she knows how to dance. So litterally, this girl will dance her way out of physical attacks; this is possible because she has a high physical reaction time, developped due to her abilities. Therefore she is capable of using the knowledge of dancing, her natural acrobatic ability and her high reaction time to easily be on par with melee fighters; however, this is only on a dodging scale, not necessarily on a hand to hand fighting scale. This would surprise many whom fight her for the first time, simply because she sets herself into a specific format in their minds, and then breaks it with this. This is on a super human level, but however is still not powered by her spiritual abilities; it was just a side effect of evolving her abilities that high.
- Quincy Items: (List any type of Quincy Tool or Item your character has in their possession here.)
- Quincy Cross: (Write down your Quincy Cross here)
- Type: Mask or Unique kind of Bow. - Appearance: (1 picture or a description of the bow’s appearance, be detailed) - Reishi Color: (Commonly Light Blue, but it can be a different color due to evolution)
(NOTICE: ONLY ADMINS CAN APPROVE THIS SECTION! YOU MUST GET ADMIN PERMISSION TO HAVE ONE)
- Name: (What is your Vollständig's name?) - Appearance: (What does your Vollständig look like?) - Abilities: (What does your Vollständig do?)