Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Empty The Blood Demon meets the Emperor

Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Hulderic had come to Romania for two things, one amazing drinks and to just sit and talk about old war stories. He was almost undetectable as most Quincy are. Hulderic walked forward the black Trench coat covered with some snow as he smiled faintly, he'd not fought here in centuries. How long ago was it and he was in his younger form when he fought, he couldn't remember what war it was by any means. The Emperor after all was a well known man among his people, he knew that some would try to silence him as they did so often to others. His location was known due to equipment of a certain nature nothing higher then what one would suspect. A spell was put on his cell phone, which was also a teleportor nothing to strange. However Hulderic had no intentions of doing anything here in Romania except share some old war Stories from his younger years. He was careful about how much he gave to some, demons most likely assumed he was a weak old human. He smiled softly at the thought of being underestimated to that point. People always saw the book's cover and never what lay beneath the pages. That weakness defined most as he sat down now, within his arms were bottles of very old whiskey. The stuff was so old that perhaps called one of the original brews. Hulderic was capable of using his skills for many things as he walked into the bar setting down the bottles.

" I brought some from home, sorry about that Anton..You can charge if you want to my tab, thought I would discuss the old war stories and talk about the glory days some." Hulderic was well known in Romania as well, popular with the people would be an understatement. He passed out the bottles and smiled as he sat down rubbing his beard as he took a drink and began to think back to the day. As he began to tell the story the scene changed as Hulderic was so good at the details. " The sun was blazing in the sky over the desert as we got ready to engage in an operation in Iraq. The fighting had been fierce as the body count kept on going up. I remember seeing the war as one that people fought for ideals and politics over anything else. Fighters, men who fight those were the Marines..I remember when I was among them..See back then I used a different name..My name didn't need to be known in history...See Hero's and warriors don't leave an identity behind... They leave behind a Legacy of their actions on the battlefield...I remember fighting with a man who's name I shall never forgot...Vladimir Minamori..such a strong guy, I remember fighting along side him a couple times..My name isn't important back then, though I just called myself John Doe..for it left behind no trace or evidence of who I was..You see I fought to defend and engrave a Legacy.."

Hulderic finished his story now as he smiled sipping the whiskey, it was a good brew and people were entranced in the story he was telling. Demons and beings alike were just absolutely entranced by the Old Quincy's words his stories were considered the best in Romania, some argued the world. Hulderic had a huge popularity. As he sat in the candle lit bar he listened to the peoples questions as he finished a portion of the story, they drank and all seemed happy. He knew the Vandenreich wouldn't be to pleased with his time spent elsewhere within Demon turf, but Hulderic enjoyed this more then most people knew. Passing on one's knowledge was important as he was doing his best as a Warrior. To create a Legacy.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Left_bar_bleue10/100The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Empty Re: The Blood Demon meets the Emperor

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Michael, the Demon of Romania, looked at this computer monitors of the information he was gathering from all of the major dimensions, looking at the power readings of them and seeing what was going on where. This gave Michael a tactical advantage in a war as he knew where an enemy was coming from if they tried to attack him. Michael looked at another set of monitors as he looked at the demons in the labs seeing how they were doing on their research, while Michael paid for any and all supplies they might need in the future they would give any results of that research to Michael for his own personal use if he so choose. This basically was a dream for most people that were in the science community as they got assess to nearly anything they could dream of and all they had to do is give Michael something to show for it. Michael looked at the monitors one more time, looking back at the power reading of his country, seeing only minor readings of weak creatures that were so small that he could not tell what race they even were, which made Michael disregard them completely, at-least until he saw one of the warning signs pop up on his display. As he flipped it open, he would read the warning and his eye would instantly twitch in anger and confusion.

True Name Alert!! Location.... After that it showed a location of a random bar out in the middle of nowhere and the worst part was when he looked back at the scan of his country he saw a spiritual pressure in that area. This of course was not a major one, barely showing up as a 5 on the scanner which basically meant just a meat shield but the fact is if someone in that bar knew anything about his past life before he died, it might not end well for him. Michael would take a step into the shadows and walk though the dimensions and into that bar.

The entire bar went completely silent as Michael walked into the bar, as he was rarely seen outside of his castle and when he was it was not good most of the time as he was sent on a job for Mana or for his own personal projects. Michael was wearing no armor and he was covered in tattoos. Michael's naked chest was filled with demonic and tribal tattoos, all of them seemly coming out of a center point which was the Asthavon family crest and even someone inattentive to politics should know what the most powerful family in the world's crest is. Michael was still wearing his normal black jeans with black combat boots.

Michael looked around the room for a moment, his eyes glancing over every single person in that room until he came to the one he was looking for. As he looked at him he could instantly tell that this man has been though, what soliders call " The Shit" which basically means that he has seen his own men get gunned down before him, and tried to stop their bleeding only to have them die in his arms and that along leaves a scar on a man's soul that is a clear as day to the people that can see it. Michael looked around the bar for a moment before saying " As you were... I am here to talk to that man...." Michael's eyes never left Hulderic's, even as he seemly tried to look into his very soul and all he could see is the same pain that he had felt, and more and he could tell they were very close to one and the same, the only difference was their race. Michael would walk over to the man and sit down across the table from him, his eyes still never leaving his as he said simply " How do you know my real name...."

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Anonymous

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 pm

His eyes looked into Vladimir Minamori's it had been sometime since he saw this man. Demonic energy, so he became a demon such a shame. But truthfully where else could a Marine go, hell was the only bar that would take em in most of the time after all. "It's been a long time since we met Vlad, I believe Iraq is where I last saw you..Your Platoon went to the West and I was sent north.. As for how I know that name, a good warrior always knows when they detect a spirit similar nearby.." Hulderic grabbed on of the precious bottles of angelic liquid giving it a toss to Michael as he was well aware he wouldn't let it spill. " Come sit and enjoy some old stories with the rest of us old warriors whom got quite a few in us eh boys? " After Hulderic spoke a cheer went through the building, normally these mean would of run from Michael on sight. But tonight they felt secure and safe, somewhat thanks to Hulderic's appearance here and Anton seemed to be enjoying the evening. The Bar even had the sign flipped to closed, for when the Emperor came to visit he just had an aura about him that no race denied as important. " Now as you guys know the John Doe thing was a joke, my real name was Captain John M. Grand..The name means little honestly, for a soldier like me. For I left behind my Legacy. "

Hulderic tilted his head smiling, those whom knew the name he even gave the rank. John Grand was considered a war hero the man whom rushed in and fought the odds in Iraq, his name was legend among people of the time. Though known as a young man with blond hair that was cut short. He wore a tattoo of the Marines on his back, he often said the following phrase during his time as a soldier for that army. Hulderic parted his lips as he said the phrase now, the people in the Bar and Anton were calm they knew who he was and it wasn't something he cared about truth be told. " On my back I carry the legacy of the men around me, through my legs justice is swift. Through my arms my shots are true, and through my figure enemy tremble..Let's give em hell boys." Hulderic offered a dry smile as he repeated the old saying, he was a Marine hero whom simply disappeared at the end of the War. Some people claimed they saw him in several places. Of course they did, but the fact was simple he became a Legend among his servicemen and was known in the Marines by a certain nickname. The name was Eagle Eyes Grand, he was able to hit the end of a knife with another during his time of service. Strangle enough Hulderic didn't use his Quincy Powers for the war he fought unless it was against Shinigami or something of the like. He fought purely as a man, grant it his Blut gave him an unfair advantage rarely and his race were gifted soldiers in the field no matter how it was seen. So now Vladimir had time to digest the news of whom the man sitting before him was.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 am

Artist: Massive Attack - Song: Angel - Word Count: 1,300
Once there was a report of a rather otherworldly power source coming from the depths of Romania, one that warranted a high enough level of energy to issue a warning to all those in the area, this signature which runned through Micheal's own network had been incidentally shared with the likes of Mana as well. Passing through the city by her own royal espionage, the Demon Queen had been rather intrigued once her own secret service agents had informed her of the immense danger. What was more queer, however, was that that this mystery man happened to find himself in a bar with the likes of her charming new Asthavon member, Michael Asthavon. Deciding to pay both of them a visit to check things out, The Demoness dismissed all of those presently in her group and issued them to simply keep watch of things around the vicinity and to closely monitor the city to ensure that no other groups were following behind this man. As based on their reading, this male had enough power to most-likely be some sort of faction leader or another.

Although, compared to most of the ungodly beings The Royal Demon had faced within her lifetime....she figured if things spiraled out of control that her power would get a firm handle on the situation if things happened to turn south in this little meeting of hers. So, with a sinister giggle, the new Ruler of London made her way down to the bar. Turning heads with each step she took, most people on the street had mixed reactions from those of fear, to awe and shock; with a little bit of admiration held by those who are currently under the Reagle Demonesses care. Really, for her to be casually walking down the street was some straight out of a hollywood film for most of the civilians in the area. They didn't rather to be on guard, to be afraid or to feel guarded. Regardless, though, Mana didn't seem to pay them much mind as that ever present smirk was still in full view across her face as she got closer and closer towards this run-down bar.

Nearing the tavern at this point, the attire of the Queen was on full display by all those in the vicinity. Standing at roughly five foot seven, she certainly leaned on the taller side of feminine height at the present time. And as she came under the luminous glow of the many neon lights of the city, it was easy to see that her skin was nearly as pale as a ghost; albeit it still retained traces of a caucasian hue to it. With a strong gust of wind, the Demoness had a soft chuckle escape her lips; placing her extended, wavy charcoal hair back in place as her straight bangs flapped in the breeze of this ominous night. As, progressively, the shadow's around the demoness faded and revealed a pair of two horns upon her head which resembled that of vertebrae with a onyx color to them. Fixating her emerald green eyes upon the establishment in front of her, The Demoness placed her right hand upon the door; being sure as to not crush it with the peculiar effects of her coal hued gauntlets that she was presently fitting around her hands.

And then...at that point....it was as if the darkness itself swallowed the bar entirely. For when that door swung open, the lights in the tavern flicked on and off; the sensation of overwhelming power swept through every nook and carney within the saloon and an passive emerald glow radiated from The Queen's body. The comradery, the easiness and the strong sense of valor that once enveloped the pub came to a screeching halt once they saw just who entered this joint. The Devil herself appeared in high-heeled shoes, a slate shaded dress and a black colored bolero; waltzing into the bar without a single moment's notice. It instilled a strong sense of anxiety in the atmosphere; for wherever the Queen of Demon's went, a body was sure to pop up somewhere or a spark of chaos was sure to set off. Baring this in a mind, a few in the bar started to sweat; letting loose statements that they didn't want to die here; so a pair of men nearby had even ran out of the bar altogether; causing a slight chuckle to escape her lips.

She wasn't here for those pitiful souls, so there was no reason to even lift a finger against them. No. Her focus was on the likes of Micheal Asthavon and his new...friend. Slowly walking over to the section of the pub where these two powerful beings were; Mana cracked yet another smirk at them. For, in Micheal's case, it had been a few weeks or months since the Queen last seen him. Flashbacks of their previous encounter in Demon World soon came whirring into her mind; along with the fact The Demon had even been prompted to a Royal within the echelons of Shadow Fall. These notions in mind, Mana was intrigued to see how he was progressing at this point. This previous year has been brought many interesting advances, so catching up with him was on her to-do list on this gloomy night. But, as she turned her head towards the likes of Hulderic, a small eyebrow rose out of curiosity as to what this man was doing here in Romania of all places.

"Ah, far be it from me to impose upon you sweet things fun. Go on, relax. Be drunk, become merry and have the time of your lives. You never know when this moment in time can end; so live it up, soak it up and embrace this pursuit time you have on this plane of existence. Don't let the likes of me spoil that joyous thrill you were once having." Breaking the silence within the tavern, The Demoness figured it was about time to stop most of these gawking stares, purified souls and hushed air in the area. "Isn't that right, Micheal?" Gazing into his eyes, a mischievous grin came into view across The Queen's face. "With two Regale Demon's here, you all have nothing to fear but fear itself. You surely can't believe anyone is going to die on this fine moon's eve on my watch, can you? " Letting loose of a cynical laugh, Mana soon sat herself down across from Hulderic near the same spot as Micheal was as well.

"And, as for you, mystery-man~" Wavering her finger at the Quincy, The Asthavon became rather cheery in her tone of voice as she then clasped her hands beneath her chin. "Surely you can't believe you are fooling anyone in this city by hiding that power of yours, correct? Don't be shy with me." Giggling a bit, she'd then had a slightly more stern expression transition across her face. "We already know just robust that power of yours is. So why don't you spare both me and him the superficial talk and get to just who you are, why you have arrived and just what ye' desire out of us. I'm almost DYING to find out...." With a dismal emphasis on the dying part of her dialogue, Mana would close with that and gauge the reactions of both participants in this fine night...but not before her giddy bodily expression swiftly came back. Waving her hand in the air, she'd motion for a bartender nearby who had been scared stiff to come forth to their table. "Oh, and waiter, bring me a chilled top shelf Grey Goose and Tonic, would you deary?" Compiling with Demonesses request, the guy swiftly got to work on that order and the mood was then set for the rest of the night.

The Blood Demon meets the Emperor WVMWLOu
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Left_bar_bleue10/100The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Michael let these thoughts runs though his head, as flashbacks of his funeral ran though his head and all the marines that respected and fought beside him were there and he could not help but mentally growl at the man whom he had long sense was dead was now sitting here in front of him alive and well. This was a man he looked up to in the Marines, someone the he considered is equal in combat and someone he would not want to fight if they were against each other because he knew that one mistake on his part would be the end of his life. As he looked at this man he knew that he was not lying to him, only because he could clearly see the truth in his eyes and he could tell he was in a lot more wars then he would care to admit, and Michael could see that by the look in his eyes. Michael would also easily catch the liquid in the bottle thrown at him, as his reflexes were honed and keened over years of fighting, just as The Quincies were.

Michael would look at him for a moment and was about to say something but he suddenly got a noise in his ear. Michael would lift his hand up to his ear and he would hear that there was a massive spiritual pressure now just appeared in Romania, one that was early on a level 0, and above and Michael was confused for a moment. " Who would come into Romania... everyone knows this area is dominated by demons....... Fuc..." and that thought was instantly cut off by the small women, a mere 5'6", walking into the room. Michael did not even have to see anything beyond that to know who it was. It was Mana Ashavaton, his leader and one of the Mothers of his clan, who's crest he had tattooed on his skin, to forever show his dedication to that group. As she started to show up, Michael would instantly relay a message cross the telepathic links he had to his system " Activate Sub-Routine 3S, At current location... 100 feet in every direction.. NOW! "

Michael then started to notice that Mana was wearing high-heeled shoes, a slate shaded dress and a black colored bolero and she walked in like the owned the place, which to her she did. As she got closer, even Mana, being a Master at Demonic Magic could feel a massive flux in it around them. If she looked behind her she would see that the world outside was completely gone, and if she thought about it only for a moment she could realize that Michael had just sent the entire Tavern, in one move to another world. Michael did this if only for the protection of himself but the protection of his people and his country. Michael though in his panic forgot about the people still in the bar, which caused Michael's reaction to be majorly delayed, so much so that Mana finished talking before he realized what he needed to do, and with a curse to himself he would cause his eyes to flash for a moment, bright enough that everyone would, most likely by reflex look in that direction. Michael's eyes turned emerald green, the same color as Mana's but in the middle of his eye was a blood red circle overlooking the black of his eye, and this rapid change made a bright green flash of light. If Mana or Huldric did so, and they look at his eyes they would feel like death himself was on them, as if he was holding their hand right now and they would see their own death flash before their eyes as in all the ways that Michael could murder them in that moment, every possible way even things that they would have never thought of. Mana and possibly Huldric, but most likely Mana would instantly know this as Death Energy, the ability that she gave him last time that they meet. The simple fact that he was able to push that ability to this point in such a short amount of time was amazing in of itself, more so that he could make it effect someone like Mana. This might not have much effect on someone like Mana or Huldric, but the for humans of the bar this effect was massive and swift. Every human in that bar would instantly pass out in that moment, their brains shutting down from the fear and panic. Michael then used more Demonic Magic to teleport those bodies of those knocked out, and he would send another message out " I want those men's memories wiped of this event, and if they are harmed then I will kill you... let me make that very clear..."

Michael would slowly raise to his feet, as he would send the humans to his lab for mind erasing and he would walk over to the bar and pour the drink that Mana asked for. " I am sorry for that Mana... but you showing up here left me no choice but to plan for the worse... I am sure both of you already know that we are in another world, so I removed any possibility of you two destroying my country... I have a lot invested in this place and I would rather not see you to destroy it.... " Michael would walk back over to Mana after finishing the drink and he would put it down on the table as he would simply say " and besides... the only reason why you came here was to see this human.. you never come to see your favorite solider " Michael would give Mana a fake sad face before going back to the serious face that he rarely carried.

Michael would pour out a shot of that liquid that the Quincy gave him, and as he slammed it back he knew that moment it touched his tongue that it was an insanely good whiskey, so much so that Michael could barely believe it. Michael would have normally fawned over this whiskey but at the time and place he was at, he could not and his face remained straight and serious. Michael would pour himself another shot, and slam that one down as well and he knew that his regeneration would never fully allow him to get drunk due to how quickly it regenerated his cells and how little any type of liquor would affect him to begin with.

Anonymous

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Hulderic watched as the men flocked now from the room, his eyes slowly glanced around the situation. So no more hoilding back eh, well his pressure exploded free like the flood gates were washing over the two of them. The power was intense and pure something about it seemed so confident and strong, Hulderic brought about a strength of character that was unheard of even among his people. A name huh, that was an interesting question so the Queen hadn't figured it out yet. That was good for his people and the time they needed was excellent as well, the secret would remain such till they decided to bring it forward. "I am called Hulderic Hylham, I am simply an older Quincy I had no ill will towards your people..I came here to meet my old Friend Anton from previous human warriors I fought in..And was surprised to see a familiar face in your "Favorite Soldier." So to say this evening has been more then expected would be an understatement your Majesty. "

Hulderic answered her question, before looking over Michael once again the previous fear was interesting. He'd felt it before, but any good Soldier new the answer to fear was obvious. Courage was the conquer of fear and Marines were bread and courage fed with that stuff in their veins. He sat unshaken by the presence of the two as he looked to Mana. His voice remained cool and collected as he spoke again, knowing it sounded odd to come into Demon area without any fear. " You see, I don't have much reason to be scared I am a neutralist whom doesn't really have a side anymore..I fought on every side you can imagine..you can ask Michael..he should know me well enough...As for why I come into the area to share drinks with old Soldier buddies I suppose it's something of a sentimental thing we warriors have..right Michael. "

Hulderic looked took in the change, so they were in a created realm now outside of Romania, Anton looked concerned the man was a Marine. So it didn't surprise Hulderic he kept a decent amount of composure. However the arrival of the Queen now that was unexpected, he glanced at the female's frame. Her body was built for killing, everything about her hinted at a greater trap. The small details that she had showed her to be a far more capable leader then others at the moment. It was why she was dominating them. Upon having seen all the Leaders for each Org through various means, his conclusion was simple. Mana was the top Leader at the moment without an equal yet. Did he fancy himself one, nope that seemed like something another fool would do. His eyes looked over the last bit of detail figuring out each scrap of information he could. After all it's rare to meet someone whom could one day be friendly next be hostile, one had to take what they could from it.

Hulderic took a drink as he smiled a bit now and began to speak. "The way I see it, your the better leader among the world's current Leaders. The Soul Society is a broken wreak of what it once was, Vanguard have been crippled for sometime..and I haven't seen anything overly impressive from them on level with you..The Monsuta are led by an animal now..Stefan won't make it through a political war..Colin Washi, an impressive fighter..but..I detect some cases where he's indecisive which can be a fatal thing for a leader..The Iramasha and Suigura have been unheard from..the only other Org I see in a position is the Yayjuu as Shadin Yuudeshi...and his clan are perhaps the only threat..But as I see them remaining Kakraura and Japan I doubt it..Oh sorry I kind of went on there for a while." His eyes fell on Michael, his features fit Vlad. based on the powers he showed, the boy had come far since he last saw the warrior. However, he still had further to go on the path.

Hulderic looked over, the first solution was simple they were brought here by a means of tech that Vlad had stored it seemed. That wasn't his power no, if he had to guessed based on his nature. Vlad would fight close range if he could help it and pick a way to negate energy. However this was all just speculation from his part, he'd only seen Mana fight thus far from film and nothing on Michael. Times were certainly shifting, his robust and strong reiatsu was flowing naturally now. His full presence and power was overwhelming to those not ready, his eyes looked on at Michael this had been enough to cause some people to feel weight. But he suspect the male would be alright, their was no offensive aura about him. As he sat and puzzled over the Queen's next reaction to his mutterings and what he'd been doing, he looked over his whiskey now thinking about a couple details upstairs that had yet to be finished. His eyes remained focused yet on the two ever aware of both The Blood Demon and The Queen of Demons.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:32 am

Artist: Leila - Song: Daisies, Cats And Spacemen - Word Count: 2005
Things were getting quite interesting in this little meeting of theirs. After taking her place in the traven, it appeared to Mana that her little soldier had truly been unnerved about the gathering of these immense powers within one contained location. For with her keen awareness of surroundings, The Demon Queen could tell rather easily that some sort of dimensional shift was occurring. This was most likely put in place to give them a secluded realm to maim one another of tensions grew to a boiling point and The Quincy decided to violent. Chuckling a bit at the thought of all this, it would seem like Sir Michael truly cared about the state of his little country. Although, through Mana's observations of mysterious guest, based on his body language; the poor guy didn't seem like the type to start a bar brawl for no solid reason. Taking a soft glance at The Royal Demon Male before her, however, she could deduce well enough that appearances can be deceiving. After all, Mana's own physical form is something which can mend at the whim of her fancy; who is to say this demeanor is nothing more than a disguise?

Though, when taking that gaze upon Michael, an eyebrow was raised in regards to that intent stare of his. Was the male perhaps showing off his new found powers? Could he perhaps have some sort of internal conflict against the Queen? Or was he hellbent on slaughtering the Quincy in front of them? These few scenarios danced around in the Regale Demoness's head while taking notice of the sharp increase in the amount of Death's Energy radiating from the core of The Royal Demon's body. Then, after observing all the humans in the joint drop like flies, a sly whistle escaped from The Queen's mouth. 'Twas quite an amusing display to her; resulting in a small laugh because of this fact. "Geez, you didn't need to knock the poor things out like that. You'll give them nightmares for at least a few decades because of that, silly."

Twirling her right hand about in a playful manner, a soft sigh would escape the Queen's lips before an exquisite smile came into view across her face. "Michael, do you truly believe I would lay waste to a nation which is in the name of Shadow Fall? Much less one that is under the control of a Royal Asthavon. I may have an unruly appetite from what you've witnessed of myself when I hunger, but surely you must jest if ye falls under the notion I'd kill my own troops in this very soil we've invested so much in. Should it come to blows, I surely would have put measures in place to ensure that YOUR country remained in one piece." Giggling ever so slightly after closing her dialogue with Michael, she'd gladly accept the drink which was ordered prior to The Male's little showing out. Mixing around the liquid contents of the drink, The Queen would take a soft sip of the glass before exhaling and grinning slightly at what her fellow kin stated about her. "Are ye' a mindreader now?" Making sure this statement was heard throughout the pub, yet another eyebrow was raised in regards to Michael's behavior. Although it may have seemed like a sarcastic, rhetorical question to most; she was expecting a genuine action as to why he'd come to that conclusion.

"Tell me, Deary, can you give me a reason why I, The Queen of Demon's, Ruler of Europe and President of The United States, would come to Romania? Surely it couldn't just be to come to this small-inn to have a couple of drinks with a bunch of human corpses. That would truly be a joke, one unbefitting myself and you." Taking another strong sip from her glass, The Demoness let out yet another deep, but satisfied sigh from out of her lips. With her smile cooling over as a buzz soon came across her body at a rapid pace, The Asthavon Sister truly had to give it up for her body manipulation; as it made social outings like this quite easy to be taken advantage of. For, upon her command, The Wicked One could easily make the modifications within the depths of her body to take a small glass of liquor like this and become easily intoxicated; or produce a strong resistance to it. And in order to keep a sane mind throughout all of this, a gentle pulsation of pleasure was going to be needed to ensure....nobody leaves this place without their head.

"Surely with that great mind of yours, you can conclude why I'd come to visit this place." Rolling her right wrist around, a sly expression transitioned across the Queen's face. "As hard as it is to phenom, on this very day, I came to visit you. It's been quite a long while since the two of us met face to face. Hence why I came to believe that it was time to check on your progress, Deary." Taking another strong swig of the glass, she'd sit it down to her right side before placing her cool hand upon her right cheek. "So, with that said, tell me: how have things been, My Soldier? Have you progressed in those sinister experiments of yours? Conquered any new lands? Perhaps you've Further the power I bestowed you on that fateful day? I'm confident some sort of progression has taken place in that time. If not...well....we have more work to do." When The Demoness had finished speaking with Michael, her gem eyes would gleam over to Hulderic to address and discern the reasons for him being here.

"Hulderic Hylham, eh? A Quincy no less? How...intriguing. From the stories I've heard of your people, I was left to assume you were on the brink of destruction and clinging to life after the war with the Shinigami oh so many centuries ago." Slightly snickering, memories of the last Quincy she had done battle with flashed in her memories. Placing her back in the battlefield of London, on the day she took over Europe, quite the battle took place between her, A Ziamichi Quincy and another fellow Shinigami. Memorizing his snappy language, foul words and...charming abilities, she surely had hoped the rest of his people weren't like him. For although he made a good pet, anymore of that heroic nonsense would wear down on anyone's patience. "'Tis quite interesting you have a bit of history with my trooper over there as well." Tilting her head towards Michael's direction, yet another chuckle would expel from her mouth as she smirked quite the devilish grin in response.

Reaching for her mug of liquor, she'd slowly intake it's contents while listening to what Hulderic had to say to her. Once she sat this drink down, a bellows laugh came out of The Queen's mouth as she clasped each of her hands beneath her chin once more. "Well, you certainly know how to compliment a girl, nye? I'm quite aware of the circumstance occurring in the Soul Society with how torn their leadership is, but I currently have no interest in that world. My interest lay solely within the Demon and Human worlds as of now, 'Sugah. Everything else in between is merely insequencily to my desires which I invested in these two realms." Taking a pause from her exchange with the supposed Quincy Leader, noticing that her glass was empty, a simple wave of her fingers brought forth another full mug of liquor once more. "Demon Magic, quite the useful trait." Partaking in a strong sip of this refilled booze, she'd carry on with what she had to say being quite relaxed and at ease at this point.

"The only scenario I could see myself venturing into that world is if those bumbling simpletons raise their hand against me in an unsightly way. As for the Vanguard, I'm very familiar with their leader: I fought the lad during the takeover of London two years ago. From what I can remember, the stud was called himself Genpaku Arishima." Snapping her fingers, before the thought slipped from her, memories of that...Ziamichi Quincy came back to The Queen. "Hehehe, and with the fool was one of those enchanting Ziamichi Quinicies. That fool called himself Johnathan Walker. S'pose you know of the fellow?" Moving the hair from out of her eyesight, Mana chuckled in reminiscence of all these entertaining men The Queen had done battle with. It seemed she made quite the many enemies during her travels throughout the world. "Though, as it stands now, they mose no high, or even moderate threat to my ambitions."

Easing back into her chair, The Queen crossed her legs and consumed more of that delicious alcohol of hers. Staring into the eyes of The Quincy before her, she'd continue onward with her dialogue. "So long as they remain partial to us, I care not what Stefan does either. He isn't of that much interest to myself. However...." With a strong emerald aura radiating from her body, a malevolent grin came across The Demoness face. Memories of their clash with Truth, Toki Iramasha, The Former Fifth Shadow Espada and the likes of Elizabeth all within the center of Madness City; these recollections caused a slight bit of her own discord hysteria to let loose in a howling laugh as she recalled that otherworldly fight.

"...Colin Washi is of great interest of myself. Ye' should know quite well of our encounter with all of the other wonderful specimens combated in Antarctica. After all, you'll be the one to clean up our little...spat...since the energies I left there have already transferred information of your people taking formation there. So what the birdbrain lacks in intelligence and charm, he was a worthwhile opponent. One I wish to have my fill of again once I see the brat again. Hehehe, our next encounter should be quite....delicious." Licking her lips in anticipation for another confrontation with The Vizard Corps leader, she honestly looked forward to crushing him once again and having more time to test her abilities on a subject who wouldn't die after one hit. "But yes, his qualities as a leader....leave a lot to be desired. The fool could take a few lessons from myself if he'd get over himself. As for the Iramasha and Sugiura? Much like those runts in the Soul Society, I have no reason to confront them unless they partake in actions which could be considered an act of war against myself. I wouldn't bother laying a hand on them unless I had a valid reason to."

Flicking her hair and sighing out of tiredness, the last bit of what he had to say did give an intrigued look from upon The Demon Queen. Much rumors were spread throughout the world about the likes of the Yuudeshi Clan and their infamous Beast of Karakura. If it came to it, she could foresee them clashing one day soon. "Eh....I'm not quite sure what to pick on that albino fellow. Japan as a whole is a terrority on this planet which would require critical planning to attack even if I were pressed to invade it. So, as of now, I have no plans of interacting with that particular nation. There are simply too many variables to bother with it now; so I'm spreading my interest in other avenues while keeping a close eye on what comes from that place." Feeling her mouth going dry with all of this talking, The Queen would reach for her mug once more and swallow down more of the alcoholic contents.

Having a neutral look come into view across her face, Mana stared The Quincy dead in the eye as she decided to press the conversation forward. "All of those cordial things aside, all that leaves is yourself. Just what do you want?" Leaving that question in the air, she'd gauge his reactions from this point and see where things lead after that.

The Blood Demon meets the Emperor WVMWLOu
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Michael looked at his fellow soldier, as he mocked him in front of his leader and while he was use to this from the Marine Corp it did not mean that he liked it in any way shape or form. Michael would also listen as the man said he was a neutral party and for some odd reason he completely believed every word he just said if only because he knew that he, at this moment in time, had no reason to lie to them about this. If he was going to lie he would say that he was on their side, but that was not the case. Michael then looked back at his leader for a moment and said simply, smiling back just as sly " Of course not... but considering what I think this man is able to do... I assume that the fight would level at least a couple of miles of my lands before much could be done... So it is not so much that I don't trust you... it is that I don't trust either of you... " Michael rocked back in his seat as he said " Still working on that one Mana...." at the Mind Reading comment, as Michael was currently working on a mind reading ability but it only seemed to work on powerless humans and only those with no real will power of their own so it was completely useless for his uses in combat.

Michael would smile for a moment as he listened to what she had to say, about how she was coming to visit him and yet he did not believe her... not even for a second. Michael said calmly " I have done quite a few new things with my abilities.... but that can be discussed and shown at a later date.. just as I know that you have changed as well... or will be.... As for you coming to visit me.. I have a feeling that is not fully true in any way.. if you were trying to visit me.. you would have come to my castle or my world where I am normally at, I also know that your system is attached to mine so anything that goes on in my country you know about and you saw the same thing I did. " Michael knew that she was thinking the exact same thing he was, Huldric was a new piece on the board of War and a piece that they had no idea which side or even how important that piece was in the game as a whole.

Michael more or less remained silent for the rest of the talk, as he simply had nothing to enter on this due to the simple fact he knew very little about the other leaders as he was not required to know them or even wanted to know anything about them at this time. He was focused on making his abilities perfect in every way possible he could think of, and that took most of his time and thoughts. Michael would simply raise from his seat after they started to talk about the Japan leader, and he would walk over to the bar and pull out some more glasses as he started to drink them down knowing very well that his body would never allow him to get drunk but he still wanted to try.

Anonymous

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Hulderic smiled faintly at the question as the two demons conversed before him, the Soldier had a message to deliver to this one known as the Demon Queen anyways, so things have come to a great deal of the length were coming together. So she knew of their taking of Antarctica as a Soldier he saw it as a valuable piece of untouched land that remained untouched by anyone's hands since the fight so long ago. Hulderic was observant as he took into account her words and how she acted. Yes she was the top leader at the moment, however her acknowledgment of the Beast of Karakura was noted. Huilderic and the Vandenreich were still virtual unknowns. He kept a composure most others wouldn't have in this situation. Fear is something all things can feel, but courage is in that place also.

"Ah so you noticed, I thought you might truthfully. The wounds were very deep in that place for you to not notice. What do I want, hm interesting question. What happens when a Soldier losses his country, losses his name?" He waited for the answer they came up with as he looked at the two now with a cool gaze Hulderic's eyes through the glasses made it fairly clear that he was leading up to something grand with this. It wouldn't simply stop here as he waited for the answers and judged them as he spoke again. "To make it simple, I am just giving the Quincy a home with the strength I have..Nothing more..as for our role in things..I'm uncertain..However..if I was going to attack anyone as a soldier I would pick Monsuta as my first target. For they are weak at the moment despite their powerful people..From my knowledge on what I have seen, but that's neither here nor there. Hulderic made the comment calmly, he doubted the Demon Queen cared about the Vizards.

After all rulers had their own people to concern over more then they did. Hulderic had a task to do of course, he had to make sure his complete skills were unknown but his peoples as well. They couldn't afford to show their hand yet, the time wasn't present as they were going to make a move soon. But not yet, the Quincy were preparing for it of course but against whom was a question Hulderic had yet to ask himself. "To give my meaning, you see personally I've fought in almost every war that this world has had..I've fought against tyrants and for tyrants..I've watched the flow of battle and have a decent understanding. Killing one tyrant doesn't end the cycle it merely has another rise to take the place of the other..For example..Hitler was one many call a tyrant who's crimes were very bad as I do recall seeing them. After him we had Osama Bin Ladin..Tyrants will keep coming and going, if my people can stay out of it then good..However..if not..Hm."

Hulderic seemed to be considering something, his eyes remained focused on the female and Michael as he smiled again. "I suppose it means I am just a soldier again after all." Hulderic's words meant something else entirely, he'd said them before during his tour with Michael in the past he wondered if the male could remember that conversation. When people asked Hulderic if he was a good and he paused with that hm and came back and said. I am just a soldier after all, which could of meant many things coming from the mysterious figure whom seemed to carry the hopes of the Quincy on his shoulders. They weren't a threat to anyone just yet, nor did he plan or show signs of aggression as he smiled faintly sipping from his whiskey now. War was an ugly business, his children he hoped wouldn't want part of it. But in his heart he knew they would, after all the Quincy were spurned and given no hope for so long that why wouldn't they want a fight such as that. He didn't consider Mana a tyrant strangely, he simply considered her a well educated leader. Tyrants were people who butchered their own people without purpose or cause. Whom didn't care for the people they took over, Mana seemed to care so that made her above those he mentioned before.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:25 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Blood Demon meets the Emperor Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum