Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 2148249247
Posts : 15586
Karma : 182
Age : 24
Location : Purgatory
|Subject Post 1Subject: To Check Or Not To Check: Become Informed On What We Consider "AN ADMIN ONLY CHECK" Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:08 pm|| |
WHAT IS CONSIDERED AN ADMIN-ONLY CHECK ON PLATINUM HEARTS?
M'kay, since I've seen a rampant increase in the amount of applications on the site which require "admin" approval, I figured I'd go ahead and make this thread to inform people what constitutes as a application which REQUIRES an admin to overview it. Seeing how this has gotten on the nerves of a few staff members, including myself, you'd be wise to read the whole thing below.CONFIRMED ADMIN-ONLY CHECKS
- Concerning Admin Related Characters: This is in regards to relating your character to an admins. In this circumstance, we'd definitely be incline to have to check that application as it deals with our personal endeavours. So one would be able to reserve a check in that regard if you had went down this route of creating a character profile.
- 0-3 to 0-1 Characters: Once again, when it comes to characters who are attempting to reach this status, or even make repairs to their app, this can be considered, but not exclusive, to admin checking. Imagine if someone like, say, Ashlei Clixx had needed a check-up on her app to add in something new. In order to avoid a bunch of hassle, it's possible for her to reserve myself to overview the app since it's a 0-2++ character and usually requires admin eyes anyway.
- Grand Master Claims: In regards to Power Upgrades, this can be considered a section where admin-only approval is needed. Seeing how only Administrators and Advisors can give the go-ahead for this, it would be safe to assume one could make this sort of reserve as it'll eventually cross over to our eyes anyway.
- An Admin Reserving: In the case that an administrator decides to reserve to check an app for themselves, this can be considered an admin-only check as well. So if there was something which they considered needed to be reviewed themselves, we do have the power to overview it alongside another staff member. I.E. there was a moderator previously checking it, but an admin decided to place their reserve in it based on an incident where there was a dispute between the moderator in question and the person being reviewed.
- Specialized Form: If a character application contains within it a major form which may need admin approval or eyes, then you can reserve an admin only check in your application. An example of this would be the Quincy's Vollständig's form, which actually requires an admin to check it out. Other instances of this taking place on the site can be for Shiokai, a Vizard's Res, an Arrancar's Segunda and so forth.
- Story/Event/Special/Org Character: This is in reference to a character which may need special overview because they'll be having a strong role in the site. Such as in the case of Hulderic Hylam, I gave him the 0-2 approval because of the circumstances around his creation. Being that the Quincy needed a leader and a good deal of the site wanted that Quncy Org, The Vanderwhich, I took it upon myself to personally review the app. Therefore, when it comes to these circumstances, one may be able to place ADMIN ONLY tags in their app if it's important enough.
While these are some of the reasons that are currently listed, there may be future situations that may take us by surprise which could possibly need an admin check. However, for the most part, you should begin to understand what warrants an admin approval. Please do not place "[ADMIN ONLY]" tags on something which other staff members can take care of. It takes away time, resources, effort and patience from the Admin's who can be putting that energy into something more worthwhile on the site considering we have a heavy workload as a it is.
PLEASE NOTE ANYTHING LISTED ABOVE CAN BE CHANGED, ADDED, MODIFIED OR REMOVED AT A MOMENTS NOTICE BY MYSELF TO ADJUST FOR THE SITE!