|We have 2431 registered users|
The newest registered user is Vishnu God of Creation
Our users have posted a total of 111258 messages in 16847 subjects
|Top posting users this week|
Joined : 2011-02-25
¥ Yen : 538657117
Posts : 1931
Karma : 28
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere
|Subject Post 1Subject: Yuki Kaizme [heavy wip] Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:48 am|| |
Basics of the stained• Name: Yuki Kaizme
• Titles: Tricera Espada, Blood of the Kaizme
• Age: 3,456
• Birthday: December 12th
• Gender: Female
• Race: Arrancar
• Blood Type: O
• Affiliation/Rank: The Espada
- Zefonse Kaizme (FATHER)
• Theme: Youmu Konpaku's Theme - Mystic Oriental Dream
• Colour: Red
• Quote: "Yare, yare. What is this mess? I'll mop the floor with your face before we're done!"
The personality of Yuki is quite an interesting one. Overall, her general attitude could be seen as a bit distant and detached, often being described as cold and uncaring. In many instances, her outwards attitude does appear to be cold, but she has proven that this isn't the only trait to her. When growing up as an arrancar and a hollow, she had determined many new features to herself. This attitude had stemmed from the dark past she had within her three thousand year life span, the most notable being experiences in most of the major world atrocities in human history. For an understand of how cold Yuki has presented herself to be, the arrancar could very well not bat an eye even if her own family died. She wasn't one to fret over such things, it wasn't exactly her being rude or mean, but it is rather a detached and nonchalant attitude to everything she does. This was a unique trait with her, although wasn't quite a good thing to have. Many people also describe Yuki as dispassionate, not having a strong passion in the world or even caring about anything in it, simply letting time run it's course and being oblivious to most world problems. Even if someone like her father were to die, she would show no sign of sadness or regret, even on the inside, although this doesn't mean she wouldn't want him gone, either.
Yuki being 'emotionless' is the most accurate way to describe her entire being. The emotionless attitude that she had created hadn't always been there though, being brought up slowly by events and personal choice. She shows no signs of happiness, no signs of remorse, regret, fear or even pain at all times. She doesn't express these emotions because she doesn't understand them, therefor giving her a reason to have no reaction in such a way. This isn't just for outwards expression though, on the inside of her own head and body, she has not been shown to exhibit happiness, fear or any other emotion. Like a shell of emptiness, full of duty and words with no emotion behind them. Due to this emotionless like state, she doesn't talk with any emphasis on words like many other people do, her voice appears to be a quite drained out and tired one. It usually keeps a flat tone, not raising at all even in the heat of combat. Almost as if she was a robot or clone with the feelings bought separately. People have notified her as being quite doll like, too, as she doesn't change facial expression at all as well as rarely makes sudden movements outside of combat; all of her motions flowing rather smoothly.
Yuki's understanding of the world is quite a weird one, and also quite unique. It encompasses the search for the need for emotion, searching for ones self through emotional seeking. That's, essentially, her main goal. To understand why one would need emotions and if it really is worth it to experience such emotions, so that, perhaps, one day she can experience them too. Although she has many questions to pose about life, her main focus has been on the idea of mourning. She doesn't understand why people view death as a bad thing, and doesn't understand when people cry when they leave this world. Death is an inevitable thing for everyone, why does it matter when someone dies? We all meet it in the end. Yuki often questions death, asking people why they cry and feel those emotions towards a loved one that died. What makes a human cry? That is her main question. She doesn't understand death, nor does she understand life. So why would she cry and waste tears over something that she doesn't understand? It is a weird concept for her overall, life. Yuki believes that, in the end, life is just as tragic as death, death perhaps less tragic. Life experiences some horrible things, many people getting crushed through simple words, let alone other effects. Death? That was an escape from such things. It meant that they could get away from the rat-race of life and finally have some peace.
Although she isn't simply just an emotionless philosopher searching for the right answers, she does take other interests along side these. Her general battle attitude also appears to be quite similar to her normal attitude, often never changing facial expressions even when she has had an arm chopped off or other extreme injuries. More often than not, she will simply collapse out of nowhere if she appears to have taken too much damage, often without sign of weariness. Although her battle presence has also been described as quite aggressive also, often instigating attacks and doing extremely powerful counters against opponents, often overwhelming them with extreme slashes at their location. Not only this, but she has also proven to have had a keen sense of deduction skills, often being able to look past the area right in front of her and focus on effects that go beyond the usage of eyes, often relying on other senses to aid her in combat. Alongside the other senses, Yuki is known for her intense will-power. Her determination and strong-willed attitude to never give up has always been a strong point and focus point of many of her battles, opponents in the past having noted her as a powerful willed opponent.
The most interesting part of her personality, however, is her tendency to have the need and like for a lot of food. She is an obsessive eater, often taking some comfort and control in eating. Her main focus of eating so much is that it's the only thing that makes sense to her. The quenching of hunger and thirst is simly the only thing she understands, meaning she does it in quite a large amount in order to get sense of things. Not only this, but she will often eat large amounts of food before any expedition, to the point where she might explode from so much eating. Although, despite these eating and drinking habbits, she has proven to be a rather fit person, too, her personality of being strong willed allowing her to keep a rather young and slender appearance. In the case of things she dislikes, this is almost nothing. She doesn't dislike everything like most humans and other types of people do, rather she is seen as a all... numb like being. She is numb to every single person she comes into contact with, being an accepting, yet at the same time cold figure. Not only this, but her attitude isn't intentionally mean, it's more that she doesn't know how to interact with anyone she has contact with, it's more of a non-understanding of the human emotion and interaction, often speaking her mind and unintentionally hurting people through her words and actions.
The Racial Qualities/Sword Stances
• Nukitsuke Nukitsuke is a technique known, more commonly to those of the Japanese martial-arts realm, as the draw-slash. The draw slash is, essentially, a single movement strike that is quite a prominent feature of attacking. By applying the right pressure to the areas on Yuki's feet, she is capable of maximizing the output of said draw slash to even slice straight through a person with a clean cut or a seki-seki stone. For example, this draw slash is capable of being used so fast that it can be seen as impossible for the eye to follow. She is capable of using this draw slash to cleave through opponents almost instantly, as well as a surprise attack. Nukitsuke isn't only strong, but once it is used with her Zanpakutō, it often can be seen to send off waves of pressurized reiatsu which is stored within her massive reiatsu bank inside of her body. This is a common technique used among swordsman, although once again, Yuki has been able to customize it to fit her will.
Basically, this allows her, at will, to launch out virutal blades that are around twice as long, and wide, as her original katana's. This is used by infusing her reiatsu and the reishi around her and forcing it into her blade, so when the quick strike occurs/draw slash, it can replicate up to fifty different quick-draw slashes slicing out simultaneously in a ten foot wide and fifty foot area in front of her body. A powerful technique for her draw slashes, indeed.
• Chudan No Kamae The stance in many Japanese arts, mainly used by warriors and Samurai who used a katana. The idea of this is that the user puts %30 of their weight onto their front foot whilst the other %70 is put onto the back foot, whilst hands are lifted up at placed the katana horizontally outwards, as if she was stabbing the opponent. This is a rather offensive technique from the Chudan no Kamae, allowing a range of stab like techniques as well as parries from upwards slices. This allows quick, and deadly attacks on the opponents within a moments notice. For example, if an opponent were to come running at Yuki, she would be able to let loose ten multiple quick-stabs from her sword before they even made it within striking distances. Not only this, but it allows quick low attacks on the opponent as slashes, allowing quick slashes at the opponent's ankles and lower body by simple moving her hands to the bottom of their feet, slicing Achilles tendon and other vital areas that may inhibit movement.
Although she has added her own ability to this stance of sword fighting. Basically, when using the stabbing like stance, she is capable of striking out at least a thousand stabs in the span of five seconds, around two hundred and fifty stabs a second. This is capable of completely obliterating objects such as stone or even pierce straight through metal, often being able to shatter it in it's toughest state. This is how powerful this is, meaning that if used on an opponent at direct range; could prove to be that it could constantly stab them over a thousand times, often tearing up their insides with repetitive strikes from whatever sword she uses, mainly usage of her Zanpakutō.
• Gedan No Kamae Gedan No Kamae has shown to be a quite an interesting stance. By placing her right leg forward, and her left leg backwards, she is capable of distributing her weight onto the back of her leg at around %75 of her total weight whilst the leading foot has been shown to have around %30 of total weight pushed onto it. This has shown to be a standard defensive technique used in Japanese martial arts of the sword. Gedan no Kamae allows herself to use an advanced power of this, however. Rather than simply letting Yuki use simple sword techniques to block strikes, Yuki can make even more defensive maneuvers here. Naturally, this stance allows Yuki to be able to defend the lower sections on her body and keep a good defense on the mid-section of her body. By twisting the sword in her hands, she is capable of spinning the blade in front of her body at blinding speeds. She can do this so fast that the long swords are generally seemingly able to deflect anything it touches by curving it off the blade. Generally, this is found to be possible on small items such as bullets or pieces of shrapnel. Not only this, but this is capable of being used to stop a bunch of sword slashes from making contact with her body.
Not only this, but the twirling of this katana in front of her body can act as a shredding device; being able to clearly slice anything that comes within the torrent of quick-strikes that come within the distance of her blades. The distance of the quick-slashes in front of her body are around two metres, each slash is capable of bringing down a hollow in a single slash. Essentially, this is used as a defensive mechanism. However, it can be used as offensive when need be, slicing the enemy into nothing but tiny bits of diced up tofu. The maximum amount of times she can swing the lades before she loses coordination is around a thousand times, duration being at around ten seconds at total; making it a hundred slashes a second.
• Shisha no suraisu Interestingly, Yuki has proven herself to be quite the amazing swords woman when it comes to the art of the sword. On many occasions, she has proven that she is capable of utilising these sword skills to take down enemies rather quickly, alongside taking down many opponents. She has proven, throughout her time as an arrancar, and even before she had actually died, that she is very capable of using a sword and has found it possible to even use her blades on almost impossible positions on her body. For example, she is capable of holding her katana's in her mouth, blades between her fingers are even as far as holding swords within the grasps of her open-bare feet. Her swordsman ship with her hands is quite possibly her best feature of all her forms, her skills with a blade proving to be prominent in many, many factors of her battle life.
Yuki's enhanced swordsman ship has many applications throughout her lifetime, although the most notable feature of her swordsmanship as been proven in her Shisha no Suraisu. The technique, which is considered a natural ability to Yuki, Shisha no Suraisu is a powerful technique which has been used quite a bit in her time as an arrancar. Mastering the powers of this, Yuki has shown herself to be able to perform a different type of art; not simply based around striking with her sword. Basically, Shisha no Suraisu is capable of 'Absolute Constant Velocity'. The basic idea behind this swordsman ship technique is to use her sword strikes into attacks that cannot be blocked by conventional means, unless making contact with another weapon such as a Zanpakutō (weapon that is tied to the persons body, connected to them). The Shisha no Suraisu has been shown to be quite a powerful technique as once it has swung, it is capable of slicing through absolutely anything, even Seki-seki stone; which has been considered the toughest material in all spiritual realms. This is an inbuilt natural power to her, being able to transfer this unstoppable force into absolutely anything she touches. As for anything she touches, the effects of absolute constant velocity can last for up to five seconds, depending on the size of the object. For example, if she were to transfer this power into something the size of a building, it is likely it would only last one second. The basic idea of this, in short terms, is that once she swings her blade/uses her item, it will remain at the same speed no matter what target it hits; being able to blast through anything.
Finally, this has to be considered as a powerful technique of hers. It cannot be used all of the time, it can only be used every second post. For example, if she were to constantly use this effect on an opponent to slice through them, not ad-hereing the single post waiting period which is required is capable of having intense effects on herself. These effects include coughing up blood, headaches, weary vision/eye sight or extreme muscle pains. This is dangerous to her being in battle as it can cause openings in her defence. This is quite a powerful, and yet destructive, ability too. Using this technique is quite a powerful one, and if not used rightly, it can also be used against her. For example, if she mis-cut with her swords, it could be possible that she could slice open her main arteries with extreme ease. Not only this, but she is extremely capable of making the enviroment around herself to be dangerous to fight in. Slicing buildings to the point where they're unstable, strees, mountains, etc. It is a extremely powerful technique that most people would find hard to best.
• In depth understanding of Hollow Arts
Cero Cero is a highly powerful and relatively swift energy blast which can be fired from various body parts, such as the mouth, tongue, hand, or fingers. Only Menos, Arrancar, and Vizard have used Cero attacks, and it appears stronger entities can use it more efficiently and forcefully. With the exception of a few Cero techniques and users, Cero requires some time to be used effectively, so the enemy must be not moving, busy with something else, or too badly wounded to even simply dodge it. There exist a number of variations of Cero, which are usually unique to the Arrancar using it. Not only this, but Yuki has proven that she can also use Gran Rey Cero alongside Cero Oscuras, her specific one having a red outline to it, unlike Ulquiorra's which is green.
Cero Doble According to Nnoitra, it is Nelliel's specialty. User absorbs an incoming Cero and fires one of her own while returning the previous one, thus creating a potent Cero Doble. In her original form, the force of the Cero Doble is augmented greatly, since she rebounds the attack while blending it with her own Cero, drastically increasing its power. It is a powerful technique used by Yuki, being able to return the blast of a cero back at the opponent mixed with her own for double strength. This is done by consuming it through her mouth, and throwing it back up and back at the opponent again.
Bala While similar in function to a Cero, the technique is not nearly as powerful, but, thanks to its composition, its speed is 20 times faster, allowing it to be fired in quick succession. In addition, it possesses more concussive force than a typical Cero does. A Bala's ultimate speed and power varies depending on the Arrancar using it; while the power of Yammy Llargo's version is equated with a particularly powerful punch, Ulquiorra Cifer's can blast large holes into an enemy's body. Yuki's own bala travels at twice the pace of any other arrancar, almost seemingly being hit by nothing it moves so fast.
Hierro Yuki's own Hierro is said to be the extreme ultimate of most other Hierro, being able to rival even that of Noitra. The idea of her Hierro is based on her natural defense too, but when her hierro's in an active state, it has shown to have even powerful sword slashes grind right across her chest or body without any major damage. This is a major part of her sword and battle-styles, allowing a major boost in defense. Yuki's hierro is not so different to Noitra's, although it can be breached when enough force is applied; which then the opponent has to deal with their naturally tough skin to follow as a result.
Pesquisa functions similarly to sonar, through a radiating pulse sent outwards from the user which reacts to sources of Reiatsu within a certain proximity, allowing them to determine the location of any sensed individuals and granting them an indication of how powerful they actually are. When the ability was first performed by Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez alongside his Fracción, each closed their eyes and entered into a meditative state of mind in order to attain the necessary heightened sense of awareness. In Yuki's case, her pesquisa is used with extreme ease; being able to almost instantly predict locations of anyone that's within a fifty kilometre radius simultaneously. On a smaller scale, she is known to be able to use Indice Radar, too, which tells Yuki the level of their reiatsu and even their overall strength.
Sonido While somewhat similar to Hohō in regards to function and speed, Sonído appears to be more instinctual, seemingly requiring no previous knowledge to perform. It produces a different sound; rather than the swishing or sometimes silent Shunpo of the Shinigami, Sonído makes a booming or static noise. Though the technique is exhibited by most Arrancar, the proficiency with which it can be performed is limited only by the individual, with Zommari Rureaux possessing the self-proclaimed fastest Sonído among the Espada. However, it is unknown if such claims are true, given that Zommari was outranked by six Espada of higher power, with Coyote Starrk in particular being able to cover tremendous distances at such speed that his Sonído seemed akin to teleportation. Starrk's use is notable for the fact that he simply appears solidly instead of shimmering momentarily like other Sonído users. Unlike most others, she isn't as advanced in speed or Sonido, there for making her much slower than other arrancar and espada.
High Speed Regeneration Unlike most other Arrancar, Yuki has gained the ability of high-speed regeneration. Stated my Ulquiorra, most Espada had sacrificed their high-speed regeneration for their immense strength; whilst he remained prominent in gaining high-speed regeneration. Basically, this allows Yuki to grow back limbs such as arms that had been chopped off, legs and most other limbs on the body. With the exception of damaged or removed organs, Yuki can grow back almost anything on her body that isn't a central organ. This allows for longer fighting sprees, although has been shown to not numb the pain at all whilst the process occurs, but simply allowing her to continue the troublesome fight she may be experiencing.
• Immense spiritual pressure It has been noted by Yuki in the past that her spiritual pressure has shown to be a rather intense and scary thing. As a powerful arrancar, she has proven that her reiatsu alone has been shown to kill weak-level hollow like creatures, similar to that of Starkk who has shown to be able to simply kill weak hollow creatures with his spiritual pressure alone. Yuki is also said to have a terrifying amount of control over her reiatsu, let alone the intense amount of it that is present within her. On many cases, Yuki Kaizme has been able to overwhelm opponents in her general vicinity with the storage of power inside of her. Alongside the ability to rain down such heavy reiatsu on an area, it would feel as if the gravity has shifted and in some cases, cause people to be pinned to the floor or even the decay of buildings being shown. Finally, there is the case of her spiritual pressure manipulation. She is capable of channeling her reiatsu very finely into specific parts of her body, into her hands and can make her sword strikes of punches much more effective; this has also been shown to be able to push into her feet, making kicks even more powerful than before. A powerful essence to have in many situations and fights.
• Enhanced Durability Yuki's enhanced durability is nothing that should be taken lightly, her intense natural defense being nothing but absolutely overwhelming. As her defense is so powerful, it has been proven that she can withstand even sword slashes from opponents without serious injury and be capable of only drawing a minor amount of blood at a basic level, if the opponent isn't overpowered with attacks. Her durability is nothing to laugh at, alongside her reiatsu, which has also proven to be quite a durability boost as she can soften the blow from attacks by forcing her reiatsu into separate locations on her body. This is capable of stopping blows without having to rely on her hierro to stop strikes. She definitely could outmatch many people in terms of defense.
• Super-human strength The super-human ideas of strength have come into account when Yuki has come into combat. The idea of her strength is based on her defense as well, her natural over-whelming strength seemingly more than enough to destroy and out-math opponents by sheer force. This, combined with her intense usage of swords, has proven to be quite powerful and can make intense slashes with her strength. Such things have shown to be able to cleave people in two, or even cleave buildings in two without the aid of her unstoppable movement. Not only this, but her sword styles proven to be helpful in the art of strength as well. Not only this, but while she might not be advanced amazingly at her hand to hand combat, she could very easily use the intense strength to throw loose punches or kicks at the opponent, often mixing brawler-styled boxing and street fighting into her sword play.
• Unequaled Knowledge of Battle Yuki has been able to demonstrate, multiple times in her past, that she has quite a head for battle, being able to analyse and devise new and unique ways to take down an opponent rather than the head on approach. This knowledge also extends to techniques outside of battle, meaning that she is quite knowledgeable in areas such as setting traps, creating poisons or even coming up with plans before an assault on an area. Not only this, but she has shown that she is capable of setting up major defenses for different sites, being inclined and rather knowledgeable in areas such as advances electrical sciences, mechanics and even biology/chemistry; allowing her to create poisons and eroding chemicals together which can be used in attacks or simply as traps/defense systems. Something that shouldn't be taken lightly from Yuki, which people constantly under-estimate because of her physique.
• Attack Speed In a similar fashion to her amazing draw-slash technique, she has been known to be able to attack at blinding speeds, that beyond which the normal eye could follow. Her sword strikes are extremely fast, and when combined with her strength proves to be a rather intense feature of he power. Not only sword slashes, but she is known to use punches and kicks which can travel at beyond that of many people's; being able to even crush people's bones under the intense speed in which they travel. Unlike most other people, Yuki has been known to rely on both style of sword techniques; both old (swordplay/art) and new (destructive force and overpowering). The idea of this speed helps both of these styles, allowing extremely powerful and destructive strikes while being blindingly fast, as well as that of the amazingly precise strikes of the old style, mixed in with the intensive speed. It becomes a rather useful tactic in the end.
• Blood Crystallization The blood crystallisation technique is something that has shown to be amazingly useful in terms of fighting. The crystallization has proven to be able to harden and, obviously, crystallize Yuki's own blood; both within and outside of the body. For example, if she spilt blood over her body, say over her arms and it was running down her arm, she could harden that and force it to crystallize. Not only this, but once crystallizing takes place, she can control it into any shape she so wishes. The only pre-requisite for the crystallization to work, is that she needs to be touching her own blood to be able to make it hardened. This is also useful when used inside of her own body, meaning that just under the skin (for the first layer of blood closest to the surface) can become hardened and crystallized; proving that it's only a small amount. If too much is crystallized, it could very make her possible to kill herself but hardening too much blood. The idea of this is that it can add a hidden-armour like effect, and when the skin is opened enough; the blood won't spill out; rather it'll tear open a wound; but it'll reveal a hardened layer of blood armour. This is breakable, though. With enough force, it can be shattered and go back into it's original state of liquid. Finally, the thing that needs to be noted is that this can only be worked on her own blood. This means that any blood split on the battlefield of her own, if she touches it (at any location) she can hardened the blood and use it as a sword or set a trap of deadly blood spikes that are crystallized.
Zanpakutō and Equipment
• Katana Storage The first thing that need to be noted about the abundance of swords she uses, is that they're all attached to her own Zanpakutō. Meaning, her sealed Zanpakutō takes the appearance of a many different type of Zanpakutō. Considering her proficiency with swords and weapons, she has been found to have a rather intensive collection of katana's alongside her own Zanpakutō. Not only this, but at all times, she has been shown to carry at least two swords with here even in social events. She has her Zanpakutō strapped to her waist held in a sheathe whilst a chain-like belt holding three personalized katana's on her back and another katana on the opposite side of her waist. First of all, her katana on the left side of her body appears to be green in colour; the entire sword being on of her most prized possessions. Each sword has it's own unique attributes to it, each sword having a unique power essence and can be used in a multiple range of ways in combat. First of all, the green katana, named Tamashī no kuchiku-kan (literally soul destroyer) has the a rather unique power to it. By drawing her sword, at will, she can activate the sword to glow a intense green, the green being vibrant in colour whilst radiating energy that is stored within it. In her possession, over all, she has over a thousand katana's in her possession; all of which are simply man made by herself.
Tamashī no kuchiku-kan This specific katana allows her to use the power of sound manipulation. This is a rather interesting power to be stored within a katana, but each swing can generate sound waves from the blade and be able to cause enough shock-waves to tear up the ground and even shatter bones of humans. This isn't simply it though, this section of her sword allows the control over the pitch of items though. By performing a specific motion with her sword, whilst the green aura is active, she can amplify the sound within a certain concentrated area. By twisting her sword inbetween both of her hands then making a instant horizontal then vertical strike; the noise of an area will begin to amplify as much as she wishes. This allows the use of such things as sirens to amplify to deafen enemies, noises to become so loud they can cause shock waves and even disrupt the vibrations in objects/the air. Although, only she can use this power and cause the intense loud sounds. For example, she'd need to make a building to collapse or activate a siren herself to cause the amplification. If a person were to let out a wildly loud noise, it wouldn't be amplified and used against her. Although this can back fire and be used against her at any time. Even so, the sound manipulation is only on a small scale compared to most sound users.
Mizu Suto The blue Katana is, as one might have guessed, the ability to be able to manipulate the water that encompasses an area. When activated properly, the katana essentially is capable of turning even the toughest of opponents against themselves if they are a water user. The name of this katana is known as Mizu Suto, which literally means Water Strike in Japanese. Basically, by doing a motion similar to that of the green katana, Yuki is capable of now, by swiping her katana, controlling the direction in which the water in the area flows. All she has to do to activate the control is point, momentarily, the tip of her blue katana at the source of water then swipe with it. Once she has taken control over that body of water, she can control it until the blue katana is deactivated again. Although the downside to this is that she can only move and lift up to five tons of total water before it ends up becoming too heavy for her, there for not allowing her, for example, to pick up an entire ocean and drop it over a landmass or enemy to kill them. Although, there is one final thing. Although the water isn't blood, once she take control over it, she has been able to actually, solidify and freeze the water through the same technique that she does with her blood. Meaning, she can soot sharp shards of ice off and attempt to impale the enemy with a deadly strike.
The second to last katana she has spawned from her Zanpakutō has been noted as; "Hōkō Seigyo" which literally translates to direction control in English. Basically, this is a sword of interesting power. By activating this, a white aura controls the entirety of the blade. It appears to be glowing in nothing but a white energy of mist, but also allows a much more desired effect. By doing a motion as the last few katana's had, she is capable of creating a directional manipulation field around a foot around her white katana. The main idea of this, is that where she strikes her katana, she can alter the trajectory of any given item or weapon that comes into contact with this blade. This even works against a person. For example, if a sword were to clash with this, it could knock the sword back from where it cam from by altering the trajectory of the blade, or even making it swing to the side. Finally, when used against a bullet or something, she can swipe the sword in the general location as the bullet is close to her and even direct the shot directly back at the opponent. However, this only works once the white aura is active and still leaves her prone to sneak attacks. Finally, this only lasts for two posts at a time until a two post wait comes into account.Aka chinmoku
The final katana that isn't directly her Zanpakutō is known as Aka Chinmoku, literally translating to Red Silence in English, allows a rather unique ability from it. Although, it is more of a hidden power rather than an overwhelmingly strong one such as the other sword powers. Basically, the sword has a false length. What happens is, once this sword activates, it glows a deep red in a vibrant sense. Although this is a weird power, it actually extends the blade an extra metre, adding an invisible metre of length onto the blade. However, this is the default stretch. For example, in a single swipe, she could be able to manipulate the size of the invisible tip to be at least ten metres long, only being able to be sensed through the reiatsu output it is giving off as well as touch. Although this becomes noticeable that there's an invisible sword strike coming as she swings from a distance. By using this, it can constantly vary the distance needed to strike, being able to constantly throw an opponent off of how much distance there needs to be to avoid the strike.
Sealed State• Sealed Zanpakutô:
Yuki's own Zanpakutō has an interesting appearance, although it isn't typically of what someone would expect of a Zanpakutō. The Zanpakutō appears to be that of a Katana, rather simple (picture seen at the top of application) and it's seen to be a black and white bladed Katana. Half of the blade, and majority of the tip, appears to be coated in a black coat of paint with white and green stripes wrapped around each section, one at the tip; and one closer to the hilt. The handle itself appears to be a weaved, professionally, golden and black colour; the metal composing the handle as well as the guard a golden colour while the cloth wrapping it is black. Finally, at the end of the handle, there appears to be a soft white cloth which loosely hangs, tied up with a hair-tie just before the rest of the tail flows. The sharp-sided edge of the blade appears to be white in colour, although the blunt-side appears to be black. The scabbard of the Zanpakutō also appears to be completely black with hooks that attach if to her waist on it, white and green stripes appearing in the same location as they do on the blade itself.
Finally, this isn't the only part of her sealed Zanpakutō. Rather, the four other katana's described earlier? They're a part of her Zanpakutō. Basically, upon becoming a arrancar, Yuki had become an interesting figure for the arrancar. She had her Zanpakutō essence put not only into one blade, but due to the power within herself and zanapkuto being so vast, separate bits were transformed into four other blades to balance out the control. Although, whilst the above katana's hold the power, the main katana (described above the paragraph) is the golden, green white and black katana. She uses that as her last weapon for sealed, often only attacking with that sword when she has become serious or intends to kill the target before her. Only being saved for a special someone who manages to fill that slot.• Sealed Unique Abilities: Yoi kopī
There are a few unique powers that come along with the idea of her Zanpakutō. At least, her main Zanpakutō, this particular ability being known as 'Yoi Kopi' (literally meaning Good Copy). The above powers are the descriptions needed to understand what each split sword does, although her main sword has a much more interesting power. At her will, she can summon a goo like aura that tends to take the appearance of a white bubble that has a long tail added to it. The idea of this is a 'mirror' effect. What this bubble does, is that it can actually clone herself into more than one spot. So, at Yuki's will, she can mold this unique soft goo like companion to take on the appearance of herself and use it as a clone. Although, rather than a simple clone of herself being spawned, having it's own will or even listening to Yuki's command, but rather the goo-clone is only capable of mimicking every single attack that Yuki herself takes. For example, If she were to aim a sword strike at an opponent, she could materialize a copy of herself within this goo-aura and make it appear behind the opponent themselves to strike at their back. The clone strikes when Yuki strikes, and also moves in the same action Yuki takes. This Yoi Kopi can change locations almost instantly, making it hard to read and follow it's movements.
Although, this power isn't simply limited to the use of copy clones. Rather, she is capable of materializing a simple arm holding a sword within this goo-like aura, as well. Meaning that she could make this aura hold as many sword as she wished, all allowing them to strike simultaneously for as long as she strikes with her sword alongside it, the copy will mimic it. Although this is also capable of being done with kicks, movement and even blast such as cero. The copy, whilst holding a copy of herself in it, can use all of the same racial abilities which come naturally to Yuki; even being able to mimic the swords that are above, albeit only one at a time. If swords a running low as well, she can cause this to materialize into her own hand and solidify it to act as her own personal sword. A rather useful technique, as it is still copying her movements; just being held by her. If one were to strike this clone, it would likely appear to have a deep slash down the middle of it and vanish into this air, before allowing to reform in the next two posts and useful yet again. However if she is personally using it as a weapon, or clashing swords with someone using it, it could likely withstand a lot more pressure.
Although the mimicking of her body isn't the only thing this aura can do. Rather, it can act as a storage device for almost... anything. For personal use, Yuki has been known to store most of her personal items in there, alongside the large collection of self-made katana's, allowing her to carry around them at almost any-situation she gets herself into. Although this isn't exactly limited to physical objects either, the aura is capable of storing up to five reiatsu/reishi/energy based attacks for later use, meaning if she had a cero shot at her, she could use this to store the power inside of it, and at any given moment use it to instantly fire back at the enemy. Although, such things as Gran Rey Cero and Cero Oscuras would simply obliterate the aura without a moments hesitation as their power is much higher than the typical cero. Although this is capable of storing such smaller reiatsu based attacks. Not only this, but like it stores her katana's inside of it, it can launch them out as throwing-knife like items, often launching through the air and impaling anything they touch. A useful ability when faced with someone on a high-energy output scale and even material usage. • Sealed Unique Ability: Hanketsu
Hanketsu is the second sealed ability that comes alongside with the idea of her sealed Zanpakutō powers. Basically, this blade is capable of incorporating all of the above katana's base colours into a single blade. By putting all of these colours onto one blade, making them all glow, they all combine together and give a rather colourful add on to her blade. However, this only appears for a moment before the blade turns back to normal with a slight red outline around the blade of the Zanpakutō. The blade also appears to be shining as if it was a mirror, too, giving reflections off of it. By doing this, Yuki is now capable of, if she is visible in her Zanpakutō blade, instantly transporting to any one of her five Zanpakutō. This means, by making the blade look at her, and her reflection being in her main zapakuto; she can instantly change her location to one of her other four katanas by emerging from the reflection of the other katanas. In some cases, she has been known to set up a perimeter of those katana's or even throw them far away mid-fight to escape really easily.
Coding in template By: Aivee
Last edited by Kylekaotikk on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:17 am; edited 8 times in total
Joined : 2011-02-25
¥ Yen : 538657117
Posts : 1931
Karma : 28
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Yuki Kaizme [heavy wip] Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 am|| |
• Resereccion Name: Reflejo Divino (Kami no hansha)
lit. Divine Reflection
• Resereccion Release Phrase: (What do they say to release their sword?)
• Resereccion Actions: Grasping her main Zanpakutō by the hilt, Yuki begins to suddenly bring the blade closer to her body, raising her other hand to the blade and begins snapping it off into tiny bits with her hand, each bit she snaps off quickly becoming to float around her body. Once she reaches the end, all of the shards quickly stab into her from all locations and releases a sudden burst of heavy reiatsu to engulf a area from up to five hundred metres, anything within this heavy reiatsu often found to crumble and shift into an unstable state, either making it collapse or put it on the verge of fully collapsing. Once this is complete, the reiatsu begins to fade as the shards slowly pull out from her body, joining the mass mirror shards that now appear behind her. Often, she has been found to be able to release this really quickly, being able to simply run her hand down the blade and following her hand, the Zanpakutō would shatter and do the rest of the steps as normal, just at an accelerated state.
• Resereccion Appearance:
The ressereccion of Yuki is a rather interesting one, the appearance being nothing short of amazing and at the same time, beautiful. Once she has completed the above steps in order to release her Zanpakutō power, her appearance changes are minor in a physical sense. Her hair remains a short white colour, whilst the eyes of Yuki now begin to flow a very, very light purple. The purple eyes seem to be the most illuminating figure in her ressereccion. On top of the very light purple eyes, her body also appears to be covered in a fully black cloak/jacket which appears too big for her, running down to the back of her legs. On top of this, there also appears to be chains attached to her thighs, shackles hanging off of them as well as chains. She seems to have short-shorts on, showing a rather large amount of skin on her legs. At her feet, there are black and white boots which run halfway up her leg, ending just below her knees. Once again, shackles being at the end of the boots, rather thick, but this time not having any type of chain hanging off of it.
Finally, the second bit that changes DRASTICALLY are the blades that her Zanpakutō are considered a part of. Her main Zanpakutō blade grows to be more spear-like in size and shape, although still remains a sharp edge. A twirling like effect running down her blade, the cold Zanpakutō steel appears to also have a green glow added onto it; a light green. The handle has a guard that stretches out around twenty centimetres or so, the entire blade's main colour being a silver. As the handle tip is twirled like the blade itself, it makes hitting with this area also a rather powerful weapon in combat; being able to stab unexpectedly. Where as her other katana's are much more speed-based swords. Now, they appear to be rather thing and very powerful swords; allowing quick strikes almost instantly through the air. To be even touched by the tip of the sword, it could split open skin and make a person bleed. Even the slightest scratch could cause bleeding. Each katana has the glow like the main Zanpakutō, although has it's own signature colour, rather than the normal glow of light green. As each katana grows in size, she cannot hold them on her back any more. Now, each Katana is stored inside of each other. Meaning, the red katana is used as a storage; the other one's being magically stored within it.
Finally, one of the major parts of her bankai becomes visible now. Behind her body, wherever she moves, there appears to have grown four large mirrors; each mirror being around fifty metres tall and rather thin, around thirty metres wide. Each mirror is the reflection of the seals that are placed on her body at the start of her Resserecion, meaning that the larger mirrors that are behind her act as devices to conceal her power to a more restricted sense. The mirrors that appear behind her are quite tough, although they can be shattered if one were to punch them hard enough. The main feature of the large mirrors that float behind her body will be described below.
• Resereccion Abilities: (Explain the several powers and abilities this form grants them)
Coding in template By: Aivee
Joined : 2011-02-25
¥ Yen : 538657117
Posts : 1931
Karma : 28
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Yuki Kaizme [heavy wip] Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:19 am|| |
Moving to Old Wip as this will take a while.
The Living Microwave
Joined : 2012-07-19
¥ Yen : 131024714
Posts : 904
Karma : 10
Age : 23
Location : New Jersey
|Subject Post 4Subject: Re: Yuki Kaizme [heavy wip] Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:37 pm|| |
Moving this app from WIPs to Old WIPs due to kyle forgetting or incorrectly moving what ever happened
Joined : 2011-02-25
¥ Yen : 538657117
Posts : 1931
Karma : 28
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Yuki Kaizme [heavy wip] Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:36 pm|| |
|Static Affiliates 2|
The link to our affiliate page is on our button below.
|PH Top Sites|
Please vote for us in these sites below.
|Top posting users this month|