Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Crow Claims
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» CPK's Test Thread V2
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:31 am by CPKallday

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Rawk

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 4-5+; Vizard]
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko's Journey Part 2 (Done)
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Shizuo

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:21 pm by basswalker

» Schism of Minds
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» May Burst Prize Claim
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128504 messages in 19564 subjects

A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retori
Experienced Member
Retori

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy)   A Deadly chance(Confined, Red Candy) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 am

Watch the video.

"EH......... abit much sir? Dont you think this will alert the shinigami faster, and pinpoint are location also." He sighed,"Well then let's get this party started if the shinigami are going to be here faster....... BLACK WINGS SOAR!!!!!! MORRIGAN!!!!!!!!!!" His back pushed out abit from the middle it started to split, as a bone structure split from it. The bones pushing through his back and skin covering the bone and feathers covering the skin. His muscles structure got stronger, and his legs changed abit more. He turned to look at zefonse kicking him in the back of the head before jumping into the air and sencing the females spiritual pressure surrounding her in a earth box, as he charged a cero quickly and fired it at her. "NOW DIE YOU PATHETIC HUMAN AND LET ME SLEEP AGAIN!"