Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Solslime's FC
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyToday at 9:40 pm by Solslime

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-1]
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyToday at 8:15 pm by basswalker

» Abigaíl's Second Course
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by Shizuo

» Valkyron's Face Claims
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyToday at 6:04 pm by Valkyron

» Anemos
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyToday at 5:51 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Nature of a Spider
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by basswalker

» Calamity Awakens
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Inverse Arianda; Arianda Sakura Kaiosei
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by Shizuo

» Inverse Ritsuko [Approved Soul Evo Human: Tier 3-5]
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Shizuo

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] I_vote_lcap• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] I_voting_bar• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] I_vote_lcap• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] I_voting_bar• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2704 registered users
The newest registered user is Solslime

Our users have posted a total of 130653 messages in 19851 subjects

• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]   • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:31 am

PREPARE TO MEET THE LIVING NIGHTMARE

He Who Became The Influence Of The Society That Brought Destruction To The World. The Wanted Nightmare, Was Endlessly Chased By The Light And Fought Against Them. Will This.. Ever End For Him?

The once peaceful Hueco Mundo for the hollows and arrancar to live within was quickly interrupted by an unknown man, dark red-haired, with a sadistic grin expressed across his face, stepping through the sands with only blood visible to his bartender-like outfit and a part of his face. Those hollows whom had attacked him got their masks ripped apart to pieces with a hole on their forehead by the nightmare. The human male was almost like a part of demon himself, when he wasn't.

Where did he came from? Despite his own photographic memory, he had no idea how he did arrive here himself, and not even jumping to that sort of topic, he began his own introduction with a smile, and a punch across one of the hollow's face before smashing its mask into bits, proceeding with a stomp that shook the ground that had a flow of sand, and may as well bring in many attentions with this heavy earthquake from a mere stomp of his own, Sou broke into a huge grin before a laughter, stopping with only a notable quote he had spoke after he had enough laughing,

"Come on.. come on! You can't possibly ask me to fight these shitheads who wants my soul so much to chew on and swallow with! Where's a better fight or negotiations when you need them!? Hell, that's what they call a 'bad luck' these days. Turns out to be the opposite of what i require right now. Tough luck then!"

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Sou Yuuki

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]   • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:17 am

These days it seemed Hueco Mundo couldn't go half a day without being assaulted or attacked by some random guy hellbent on causing chaos and destruction. This particular day happened to be absolutely no different. I stead of a Nature Iramasha, or even a Hohl Acquero, this time it seemed a "normal" human had decided to step foot into the infinite desert of Hueco Mundo. The word "normal" is being used very loosely here, because this man had obtained himself some nifty Gotei Captain-level powers. According to the sensors on Los Viejo, the hidden base that sat aboard one of Hueco Mundo's three moons, this man had just randomly and suddenly appeared, and then immediately began attacking surrounding Hollows. One man in particular was not happy about this: The Sage of Six Paths, Nagato Tengan, watchful eye of Hueco Mundo. This man known to possess enough strength to shake mountains with his spiritual pressure alone, was upset at Sou. Fun.

Nagato immediately left the throne he sat upon within the confines of Hueco Mundo and, through the use of a Garganta portal, nearly immediately appeared just twenty meters away from the human who had dared to step upon his land. Judgement would be wrought, and Sou would face the God of Hueco Mundo's full wrath. Standing still, Nagato stood at an imposing six foot tall, and past his bright crimson hair, Sou would immediately be able to notice his brightly glowing, ringed, purple eyes. He also wore a long black jacket with little red clouds on it that had a collar extending up to his chin, and the bottom extending down to his ankles. His hands weren't visible due to the long sleeves of the robe. "You should not have trespassed here, impure human. This is a land of gods, and your little mind cannot possible comprehend the meaning behind this. You will not leave here. You will not see Earth's sun again. You will die......within ten minutes. These eyes have foretold this, which is tantamount to prophetic vision. Pray to whatever god you worship, for this ends now."

The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]   • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:20 am

PREPARE TO MEET THE LIVING NIGHTMARE

He had seen the darkness once, and the nightmare will disperse that darkness to seek the light.

"I ain't pure as a human to begin with, but as for the land of gods? Ahahahaha! Don't make me laugh. Its more of land of fuckers and shitheads more than lands of gods. Those who declare themselves as Gods are pathetic, nothing more but a mere weakling who thinks that they are much mightier than those who he sees. You're too much of a little shit to be such a shithead. But whatever, if you want to be an ass about it.. Come at me, bro."

Wihout his crutch, he does not have much attacks to perform wihout it, and he could've gotten one from the karkura hospital first before coming here out of nowhere nor knowledge. Such an unlucky bastard he is, but he would put that aside for now. As what most berserking fighter may do, is to lunge themselves with his strength and attempt to reach out for the male's face, grasping it against his palm.

If the grip was successful at the attempt, his energy may begin to flow throughout the inner layer of his muscles that may be contracting and expanding continuously that keeps working on his muscles to be able to force his fists to 'effortlessly' unleash his somehow-beastly-like strength from his crumbling, human body which is hardly even spiritually-powered in any way. For most people, Sou is nothing more but an ordinary human in aspects of spiritual beings and normal beings.

Going on with his attack, that output may be at either a minor or at vast level, depending how much strength he attempts to unleash throughout the expansion and contraction of the muscles within his very mortal body. His grip power was surprisingly abnormal, even for a being against the likes of Nagato, and even for a human like Sou to be able to grip his enemy with a hand at such devastating level, for much of that both of their powers are worlds' apart in terms of offensive and defensive.

His 'entrance' may be a.. faceslam up against the ground that may possibly force Nagato to be drilled into the very sands of the Hueco Mundo, together with a perfect, fancy explosion that may burst from the very sands upwards before collapsing into its original state again. But the fact that Sou wouldn't let go of his face yet, is because he is still not done smashing his body until it was done to its fragile state. For now, the male would lift up Nagato's body at the same height as he was, and attempting to headbutt directly against the male's forehead to be forcing him backwards by the force of the headbutt. Not too much, not too little, but enough to force away from his position with a mere headbutt. "Come on, 'God'. I thought you are something more than just a big mouth of shits."

Stretched his neck sideways, things were stirring up, in many.. many ways.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Sou Yuuki

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]   • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 am

The disgusting insults spewing from the human's putrid mouth resulted only in abhorrence from the Sage of Six Paths Arrancar. To Nagato it seemed as though this man wasn't capable of actual thought, and instead just resorted to petty name-calling due to not being able to use the basic thought processes others could. No better word described this immature boy than "brutish", though "pathetic" was a close second for Nagato. He very obviously underestimated the strength of Hollows and Arrancar, and especially Nagato, the most powerful being currently in all of Hueco Mundo. And it would seem this Nagato Tengan would be forced to show the human how similar his existence was to an ant beneath the Sage's shoe.

Nagato stood completely still when Sou grabbed the Arrancar's face with his hand, gripping it tightly. He didn't even attempt to dodge. Nay, now he had the advantage because Sou had done the very foolish thing of trying to strike first. When Sou tried to slam Nagato down, he didn't even budge. Not even slightly. Instead, Nagato's right hand shot up from its former position at his side, and wrapped around the wrist of the hand Sou grabbed Nagato with. Meanwhile at the same time, Nagato's left arm shot up as well at a speed Sou not only wouldn't be able to keep track of, but he also wouldn't even be able to comprehend it, and he placed his left hand on Sou's upper chest, right next to the shoulder of the arm Nagato was holding.

With an immense level of physical strength surpassing that of Sou's by far, Nagato pulled fiercely on Sou's arm while simultaneously pushing the human's torso and body away with frightening power. There could be only one result from this powerful combination. In one fell swoop, Nagato not only tore Sou's arm out of its socket, he actually ripped the human's arm right off of his body at the shoulder. This caused the man's blood to go squirting in multiple directions, acting like miniature fountains. However, that wasn't all. The incredible force Nagato had used to push Sou's body away would easily be enough to send the human flying at least a good thirty or so meters away from the Arrancar, blood still squirting out as he flew away.

After the arm had been ripped straight off the human's body, the fingers relaxed, which meant all Nagato had to do to remove it from his face was let go of it and let it fall to the ground, but he decided against this. Instead, he held onto the arm by its wrist and decided it would make a rather interesting weapon to use against the human who had just recently been acting all big and bad. To Nagato, this was sweet justice. Though, Nagato did have to hand it to Sou, he showed some guts by attacking first. However, now that Nagato was armed with a pretty powerful weapon, he had the clear advantage in this battle. "You should probably call a doctor."

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]   • Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty

Back to top Go down

• Cracking Pain • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1