Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-Waves- Left_bar_bleue10/100-Waves- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

-Waves- Empty -Waves-

Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 am
What can I say...?

I'm a Bleach fan, of course... And it seems that there are a couple of members here that may or may not recognise me from another site...

Anywho, I hope that we get to RP lots together! ^_^

Dai~
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-Waves- Left_bar_bleue0/0-Waves- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

-Waves- Empty Re: -Waves-

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 pm
Awesome, pleasure to meet you Dai-Kun! we hope you stay for a long time, and i will definitely feel free to rp with ya!

i'm Agito, by the way, the trapalicious advisor of the site <3 feel free to bring anything up to me concerning the site, or threads where somebody's trying to pull funny business on ya, anyways chao!
Anonymous

-Waves- Empty Re: -Waves-

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:35 pm
-Waves- Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here 2011! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the archives! >W<
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum