Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Form Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The New Form Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The New Form Empty Re: The New Form

Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:02 pm

«REVIEWING THIS LITTLE APP HERE»

• AND GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS •

Welp, seeing how I am the DE Expert around here, I s'pose I'll get around to checking this character upgrade myself. I've just got a problem with a few of the things in the application. I'll list 'em out below:

"Eric can keep up with a shinigami's shunpo speed, iramasha's spped or arrancar's sonido speed yet the guy can appear to be 250% more faster in this demon knight state." - Typo's aside, I think you should probably just fix that to where it's dramatically augmented from his previous state. Such as he gets a triple to quadruple increase in speed as apart of his ascension.

", Eric's striking power is increased by 150% percent." - Again, here, you should repeat the same. Instead of going by that, just say it's increased three to five times since strength seems to be his thing.

Outside of that, since he is a 0-2, I don't care more for the AoE attacks; but don't abuse them. Use them sparingly and against worthwhile opponents. I'll also be approving the skill upgrades as I don't have much a problem with that either. If anyone else has an issue with this approval, feel free to leave me a post in PM or in this thread.

Otherwise, I'm getting this out of the way as soon as those corrections are made.

The New Form WVMWLOu

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Form Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The New Form Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The New Form Empty Re: The New Form

Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:18 am

«YOU GOT THE CLEAR TO BE APPROVED»

• CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING BEING FIXED •

Everything is fine. I was just exhausted from PH for awhile. I needed a solid month from the site and time to renew my muse for the place. You did nothing wrong. So I'll approve this myself and end up moving it to approved upgrades. Again, sorry for the colossal wait, but some things come before the site.

The New Form WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum