Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Empty Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:49 am
Alright, I'm looking for a few threads involving my characters Tessa Morrowend and Chrona Caster (once Chrona gets approved of course). For Chrona, I am looking for more social threads in which she will make time pacts with other players. For Tessa, I am looking for threads with someone to help her train her Kidō, as well as to help her get over her fear of her draconic abilities and help train her to be better at utilizing them.

Tessa Morrowend's app
Chrona's app
Chrona's Time pact ability:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Empty Re: Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests

Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 pm
Andrew can help Tessa with her kidou ^^
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Left_bar_bleue0/0Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Empty Re: Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests

Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:37 am
Tina, I would like to have Corgan work with Tessa so he can improve from where he currently is if you are game.

I would also like to offer James up to rp with Chrona if you want, rather it be combat, social or whatever.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:31 am
John, I would definitely like to have a thread between James and Chrona. Not sure if I want a combat or social thread yet, though probably a social thread. As for Corgan, I think a thread that focused on helping her get over her fear of her draconic half would be great, though we should probably talk this out first. Also, do you mind starting the thread for James and Chrona?

Andrew, I would definitely like a thread between Andrew and Tessa to help her with her kido. Unfortunately, I already have a lot of threads, so I would like to wait until some get finished before adding another one on top of the ones I'm going to do with John. I currently feel that having Tessa overcome her fear of her draconic half is more important then her kido training, so that's why I am looking to take John's offer over yours. Sorry...

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Left_bar_bleue0/0Chrona's pacts and Tessa's training, some thread requests Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:36 am
Tina, feel free to jump into This Thread for Chrona.

Do you wanna start the thread with Corgan, or do you want me to? Would like to have you start it if that is ok, but i can if not.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:30 pm
I'd rather you start the thread John, I'm still working to clear up posts I owe so having you create it should give me some time to do that.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum