Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizardification Left_bar_bleue0/0Vizardification Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vizardification Empty Vizardification

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 pm
  • Name Of Character: Tsuyo Maboroshi

• Link To Character Profile: 3-1+ Ichibantai Shinigami (Vizard-To-Be)

• Reasons For Upgrading: Infected by Hollow here; Trained Shikai technique, then I defeated the Hollow. Tsuyo Maboroshi is now a Vizard (Beginner).

What Are You Upgrading: I trained the first Shikai ability, so that is unlocked, and my Shikai should go from Beginner to Adept. I also should have the Hollow & Vizard Racial Skill Sheets now. May I pick 3 Adept in each one, since I am tier 3-1+?

name: Azamuku Shutsugen [Deceiving Apparition]
    type: Offensive
    description:
    An apparition that looks exactly like Tsuyo's Zanpakutō spirit Kanashi Tsūkōnin is able to be spawned before him. This is an exact replica of Tsuyo's potential combat aspects, as it can Shunpo just as fast as him, and even swing a sword as good as him, down to being able to utilize any Zanpakutō ability Tsuyo has unlocked. It even has two ghostly (intangible) swords that phase through objects, and instead of actually cutting, when these swords phase through an object, or any material (alive or dead), the first Shikai ability "Rei Tatchi" takes effect. However, these apparitions are not as tough and durable as they are swift. From a single hit, the wisp-of-a-figure dissipates, and forces Tsuyo to have the need to make another. Only one apparition can be spawned at a time.
    Racial Skills
    • Acid Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
    • Garganta : Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
    • Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
    • Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

• Power Augmentation Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
    • Cero: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
    • Mask Protection:: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
    • Hollow Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

• Any Extra Notes: N/A

Last edited by Tsuyo on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizardification Left_bar_bleue0/0Vizardification Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vizardification Empty Re: Vizardification

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:59 am
I'll approve this, you also can use 3 adept in each section. Tier remains the same. Enjoy!

Vizardification Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum