Joined : 2010-06-04
¥ Yen : 94602755
Posts : 277
Karma : 0
Age : 40
Location : Missouri
|Subject Post 1Subject: Liam Green - WIP Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:41 am|| |
The Spiritual Human Template
• Name: Liam Greene
• Titles: Captain N: The Game Master
• Age: 19
• Gender: Male
• Affiliation/Rank: N/A
• Appearance Description: (Please Put 1-2 Paragraph's on your character appearance.)
• Appearance Picture:
• Personality: (Please create two paragraph's of personality in this section of the app. Add things they like, traits, dislikes, hates or anything of this nature here)
Natural Attributes & Supernatural Powers
• Natural Attributes:[list][*][/b]Hand & Eye Coordination:[/b] Liam has good hand and eye coordination form the time that he has been playing video games. Due to the video games, he is able to react much quicker than others his age, and has a speed to do many things. He is able to track a target as it is moving without any trouble and is able to hit a target at a distance of 100 meters (328 feet). Moreover, he can hit a dime while it is flipping in the air.
Zapper: The Zapper is a weapon used by Liam Greene. It is designed as a standard orange NES Zapper (with two shades of grey), except it is wireless. It is kept in a holster on the right-hand side of the Power Pad's belt. The Zapper fires a laser beam that can destroy or harm most enemies and other objects. The laser's color purple, and the Zapper is powered by the PowerPad.
- PowerPad: All of Liam's powers are released through what he calls a PowerPad that is in place of his belt buckle. This powerpad also has a powermeter on the top of it. There are 15 green buttons that dareken when Liam uses his pad. The Power Pad also powers the (wireless) Zapper, which is kept in a holster on the right-hand side of the belt. Meaning that Liam has only 15 uses of his PowerPad/Zapper before having to recharge them. However, these buttons can be increased and as he becomes more familiar with his powers. Moreover, the PowerPad allows Liam to do the following abilities:
- Pause: Pressing what would be the Select button (on an NES controller) activates the Pause function. Everyone and everything except for Liam pauses. This pause lasts for a total of four rounds if they are tier 5 to tier 4, three rounds if they are tier 3, two rounds if the person is tier 2 to tier 1. if they are tier 0, it lasts for one round. Pressing the same button while the Pause function is active will unpause everything
- Super Jump: Pressing either the B or A buttons will cause Liam to jump high up. If Liam presses the 'B button,' he will be able to jump either 20 feet high, or 20 feet long if he is running. However, if he presses the 'A button,' he is able to jump either 40 feet high, or 40 feet long if he is running.
- Directional Shift: Pressing Left and Right on the D-Pad will cause Liam to shift in the appropriate direction. This directional shift allows Liam to travel up to 30 feet in the direction he pushes ont he D-Pad. This direction shift does not allow him to move up or down, just left or right.
Power Glove: The PowerGlove is like the PowerPad, only the Power Glove allows Liam to connect to computers and control features with it, or allows him to Hack systems. Although, it also allows him to connect to any game and play the game with his mind. The Power Glove is tired into Liam's Power Goggles, allowing him to see the game as if he is inside of it. The Power Glove also allows Liam to feel what happens within the game, as it transfers anything that happens to him. The Power GLove is powered by its own powermeter, and there are 15 green buttons that dareken when Liam uses his Power Glove.
Power Goggles: The Power Goggles are sor tof like a pair of VR goggles. The goggles allow Liam to feel like he is stepping into the game. Witht he goggles, Liam is albe to get info form the internet on a variety of things, including weather, news, etc. Moreover, the goggles activate automatically when Liam uses his Spirital Powers.
• Pure Abilities: (Feel free to put any abilities they might have from their powers. Such as if they had the power to generate, control and tame electricity? They would have abilities that could allow them endure harsh climates, boosted speed and things such as that.)
• Sacred Release Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Shikai.)
• Sacred Release Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)
Ascended Sacred State
•Ascended Sacred State Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Bankai.)
• Ascended Sacred State Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)
• Background: (Please create at least three paragraph's of background history for your character in this section.)
See Skill Sheet for More Information
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Human Reiatsu Sheet
- Power Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Energy Usage/Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Energy Resistance/Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Physical Augmentation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Roleplay Sample: (Please create a sample of how you role play in this section by either creating a RP sample with this character OR pasting something you have written in the past. If you have already made an accepted character, you need not go through this)
- Quote :
- Alright, this should be fairly simple; with the new updates for the human's and their skill sheet, it seems like we've kinda left out a key demographic of said human's. That, of course, being the human's who's powers are based off of reiatsu. So, seeing as I have quite a few humans, most of which use reiatsu, and because I was already thinking about it, here's my idea for the Reiatsu using Human skill sheet.
Human Reiatsu Sheet
Power Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Energy Usage/Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Energy Resistance/Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Physical Augmentation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Power Control: The ability to use one's powers effectively and efficiently. This skill is basically the amount of control a Human has over their own powers. While pretty self explanatory, those with lower levels in this skill will have less control over their powers and can even find them to be weaker than intended. On the flip side, those with higher levels will have a much more refined control over their powers and can even find them to be slightly stronger than intended. Now, it is important to note that the strength of a power is not the only determining factor here. For example, if a human had a power that caused a lot of destruction, but was unable to control it well or even consciously scale it back, then they would still be around the lower levels of this skill.
Energy Usage/Regeneration: The ability to both use reiatsu efficiently as well as the ability to recover lost or used reiatsu. Because they have a physical body, most humans are unable to even utilize reiatsu in any fashion. Even those who can use it are not always the most proficient in using it efficiently or recovering it. Basically, this skill determines how well a human character is able to use reiatsu without waste as well as how quickly they can regain spent reiatsu. Those with a low level in this skill will find it taxing to use their powers for more than a few uses at a time, and will find that it takes considerably longer to build back up to their maximum levels. On the other hand, those with a high level in this skill will find that they can use their powers for long periods of time in a row, and will be able to recuperate their energy much faster. As human's cannot normally use reiatsu inherently, this is a very crucial skill for any human who has a power with high energy consumption or who simply wants to keep fighting for a long time. That being said, it is completely possible for a human to gain enough control over their reiatsu to rival even the best of Shinigami. It should be noted that this skill does not determine how much reiatsu a human will be able to use, but instead determines their efficiency with it.
Energy Resistance/Endurance: The ability to resist or endure high levels of spiritual energies and even combat their negative effects. As with energy efficiency, because human's are not inherently born with the ability to harness reiatsu and having a physical body, most humans are effected by high levels of spiritual energies to some extent. As has been seen in many cases, normal humans without any powers are almost completely unable to resist the effects of even moderately high level's of spiritual energies. Those who have a low level in this skill will find that fighting against spiritual beings that are at much higher tier's than themselves is extremely daunting, even if the difference is not too much, and can even be knocked out by vastly higher spiritual pressures. Inversely, human's with a high level in this skill will find that their bodies slowly become immune to the adverse effects of high levels of spiritual energies, so much so that they can even stand against opponents with much more spiritual energy than themselves and be unaffected. While those at the lower levels of this skill will find that they can be at a disadvantage when fighting spiritual beings, those who have higher levels will find themselves to be on par with their opponent; in certain cases even being able to gain a slight edge in combat. Although rare, those with a mastery in this skill may even find that their endurance to spiritual attacks has been increased, giving them a further edge.
Physical Augmentation: The ability for a human to increase their physical abilities past the limitations of their body. Once again, because they are physical beings, no matter how hard one may train, the average human will always find that their body has its limitations. While they may be able to stand against weaker spiritual beings, they will no doubt be outclassed by those that are much stronger than themselves. This skill of physical augmentation helps to combat that, drastically increasing the limits of the human body because of its interactions and usage of reiatsu. These "physical abilities" include strength, defense, speed, reaction time, and basically all of the abilities a human is able to achieve without the usage of any form of spiritual energy. Those with a low level in this skill will find that their physical abilities are hardly affected at all; they may be boosted to levels higher than an average human can achieve, but can still be outclassed by spiritual beings. However, those with a high level in this skill will find that the physical abilities and limitations of their body have been boosted immensely; easily allowing for them to be a threat to any spiritual being and even able to overwhelm some. As a final note, because a human's general skills are gauged by what their body can achieve, this ability does not necessarily raise their skill levels in the general skill sheet, but instead fortify them and allow for them to match spiritual beings and opponent's of a higher tier that have similar skill levels. Of course, should one master this ability, they can sometimes achieve a very small boost that, while it does not increase any skill levels, can give them an edge against opponents who have the same skill levels.
Final Note: Because all of these skills rely on the usage of reiatsu, it is almost impossible for any human to have all master levels or all master and grand master levels in these 4 skills. At most, there will almost always have to be at least one skill that is at an advanced rank or lower.
Joined : 2011-05-31
¥ Yen : 515111571
Posts : 4234
Karma : 39
Age : 25
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Liam Green - WIP Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:28 pm|| |
Get it together slowpoke!
This has spent a lot of time here, therefore it's moved to OLD wip! Don't worry, when you're done, you can just post Here
in order to get your file checked! >W<
Metal as Fuck
Joined : 2010-12-11
¥ Yen : 566340641
Posts : 3387
Karma : 9
Age : 21
Location : Where all sinners congregate
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Liam Green - WIP Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:32 pm|| |
Archiving from Old WIP due to member inactivity.