Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Massive Shitstorm [ Read If You're Bored ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999• Massive Shitstorm [ Read If You're Bored ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

• Massive Shitstorm [ Read If You're Bored ] Empty • Massive Shitstorm [ Read If You're Bored ]

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:26 am
• Massive Shitstorm [ Read If You're Bored ] Tumblr_mg10fqozU61rutxrgo1_500

» BIG SHIT COMING RIGHT UP, SON! «

I hope Frost doesn't go batshit crazy about this pic and bitchslaps me. Just posting this up for the lulz to stir things up.

My brain processed well today, and my muse was just stirring so much that i had this idea. So, i decided to make a fight night thread, which is normal, but most likely, a Worldwide [ Or not ] thread, where i decided to gather as many characters as possible, be it at Tier 0-2+, or anyone, just everyone can join regardless of their tier and i would hope a lot of niggas would join, but around 5 to 6 peeps max would be better, rather than seeing bitches just going utterly confused with the turns when it comes to a lot of shizzles going on with so many characters within the thread.

But yeah, this idea may suck but i wanted to make things interesting by gathering as many characters as possible into a single thread, more like 'All-In-One' sort of thread, but the more, the merrier. Can't find a thread? Just join the fun and start going at full power with your character like you've wanted to. Let out all of your muse and bring the shitstorms to the thread. Ain't forcing you to join, but rather, to make it a little more fun to stir up shit and keep as much activity as possible with those who did not post much or couldn't find any threads to post. Buuuuuut yeah, Join or be eaten by my Giant Cookie V.5.

[ Anyone is allowed, regardless the tier or races. Its just an All-In-One thread. The MORE, The MERRIER. ]

Join At Your Own Risk.

Link To Thread:

Worldwide Massacre [ Fight Night Thread ] [ All-In-One Thread ]

Last edited by =..Sou-Yuuki..= on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Empty, blank space.
macabrenoob
macabrenoob
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Massive Shitstorm [ Read If You're Bored ] Left_bar_bleue0/0• Massive Shitstorm [ Read If You're Bored ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

• Massive Shitstorm [ Read If You're Bored ] Empty Re: • Massive Shitstorm [ Read If You're Bored ]

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:56 pm
I'll tell you what, if my charactor gets accepted, i will think about it

Trust me, Im the Doctor!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum