Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Left_bar_bleue0/0Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Empty Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina)

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:31 pm
Corgan had heard that there was one within the ranks of the Seireitei that had a fear of who she was. Corgan who was a man willing to help, thought that perhaps he could see what the fear was and try to help. However, in order to do this, he had to figure a way to meet her. Than it occurred to him. Writing a letter, Corgan sent it to Tessa Morrowend of the 6th Division. It was a simple letter and one he hoped would catch her attention:

To Tessa Morrowend of the 6th Division,

Greetings, I am Corgan, 5th Seat of the 5th Division and I am wondering, if you would be up for a small sparring match? A chance for use to work on our strengths and weaknesses. Additionally, with all of the dangers that are occuring, it is always good to be ready and thus we can spar. In case we have to do missions together or assist each other, we will know how to work as a team. Moreover, it will allow us to become stronger in what we are able to do as we try for our Bankai. If this is something that might interest you, please meet me at the training area within Seireitei.

Additionally, if you would like, please feel free to bring some food or drink of your choice, i will bring some and after the sparring, we can sit and talk, and get to know each other and work on anything else that might be beneficial to both of us. I await to hear from you.

Your obedient servant,

Corgan
5th Seat, 5th Division

A simple letter, that was written in a way to neither give away any idea of what alternative motives Corgan had, and enough to hopefully make her want to meet up and see, like using a hook to get a fish. Plus, the writing was very polite and proper, which was good as Corgan was one who tried to be proper.

Sitting in the training area, Corgan was meditating and thinking on many things, the new Kido he was working on. Corgan was one who loved to invent new kido, and that was the one thing that drew the Kidōshū, the Kido Corp, to him and after graduating from the academy, he spent many more years training and creating Kido. Corgan was known as a Kido user, more so that most, but he never let it known he was also part of the Kidōshū.

However, that is another story, and for now, he was not worried, just enjoying the day and waiting calmly for Tessa to arrive.

Last edited by JohnSeever on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Empty Re: Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina)

Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:40 am
The bright red headed girl sighed as she soared through the air, aloft on dragon like wings of a deep red color. Her thick tail flicked irritably behind her, small horns poking through her hair as it was blown flat against her head from the wind. Her clothes were almost exactly like those of a normal shinigami, though fitted for her additional limbs. The one modification she had made was on the left side of her chest, embroidered in red was an emblem of a dragon. Tessa clutched the letter she had received a few days ago in her hand, her other hand clutching her sheathed zanpaktou. The letter requested a sparring match between her and the fifth seat of the fifth squad. This quite interested Tessa, as she had heard the fifth squad members were particularly powerful with kido, and she herself was quite good at it. She had immediately sent out a letter, accepting his offer and requesting that he meet her in a rather empty field she had discovered recently, giving him directions on how to get there. Tessa wasn’t sure what kind of sparring facilities fifth squad had, but she didn’t want to risk burning them down during the fight.

Arriving a few minutes early, she flew downward until she was low enough to drop out of the air safely, smiling as she looked around for the man who had requested the match. Eventually she spotted him and slipped her zanpaktou sheath in to her belt as she walked over, smiling shyly.

“Hello there Corgan. I hope you don’t mind sparring out here, I wasn’t sure the facilities at fifth squad would be like, and I like this place. Nobody usually comes out here, so it’s fine if I make a mess of things. Anyway, is there any specific reason you asked to spar with me?”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Left_bar_bleue0/0Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Empty Re: Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina)

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 am
Corgan looked up and nodded as he smiled at Tessa as he stood. "Greetings," he says as he bows to her in greeting. "I do not mind, as i find it a way to work with others unique style and to see where improvement can be made within myself and others," he adds as he stands there. Thinking, he looks at the ground, "If you do not mind, i brought some water and food for us, incase we need some while we work," he mentions, gesturing to the small pile near the tree he was sitting at.

Thinking some more, he looks around the area, "The training area here has been used a lot, but it is not used that often. Besides training, it is a good place to come and sit, to meditate on things and to advance in the understanding one has with their Zanpakutō." he mentions as he stands there. Looking at Tessa, he inquires, "Is there any specific things you are interested in working on or doing, or just whatever comes?" he asks her.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Overcoming ones fear/Spar between two Shinigami (tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:03 pm
Tessa smiled, nodding at what the man said, listening to every word he said. When he had finally finished talking she smiled and responded.

“Thank you for the offer of food and drink afterwards, it might be nice to take a break at some point. As for this area, I am usually the only one who trains here. The usual training area is quite different, and not suited to my unique needs. When it comes to training, I think a good old spar would just be the best for us. I’ll try not to injure you… but I don’t know how successful I’ll be.”

Sighing, the girl did not bother explaining her words. Instead she drew her blade from its sheath, holding it in her left hand. Her wings stretched out, with a great beat they launched her in to the air at great speed. As she shot up she began to chant, her words coming clearly through the clearing.

“Heat of the summer, destroyer of life, born upon those chosen by destiny! Taken form of the beast, raging destruction upon those who would dare approach, gather above them and crush them beneath your foot! Hadō #49, Stomp of the flame beast!”

She had decided to try it, a kido of her own making. Flames would gather above Corgan, forming in to a huge draconic foot above him. Twenty feet long and ten feet wide, once it had completely formed it would slam in to the ground with tremendous force. A shockwave would spread out from the foot, meaning even if Corgan had dodged the stomp, if he was within fifty feet of it he would likely be thrown back by the tremendous force.

Once her kido had completed, she flew around, scanning the ground. She knew she probably shouldn’t have started off with such a strong offensive kido, but she had been dying to test that one out on someone. Now she had to wait until she spotted the man she was supposed to be sparring against.

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:21 pm
Listening, Corgan looked up and saw the kido formed. He knew many of the kido that are available to Shinigami, and this was not one. Grinning, Corgan thought on what to do here and looked up as he raised his hand up, looking like he was trying to catch or block the kido. "Idaku, Taifūgan! Ichi Wa ni ni nari, ni-nin wa shi, Kurōningu no Mirā ni Narimasu! (Embrace, Eye of the Typhoon! Let one become two and Two become four, Cloning Mirrors!)" he says as he combines two kido's together.

The first one, causes a wave of water in the form of a dome to appear over Corgan. This dome of water is a shield that will stop the flaming foot. Once the dome has covered Corgan, the second kido activates. Two more images of Corgan step out of him and they form a line, one on the left, the other on the right

"Interesting to start with a custom Kido," he states as his voice comes from the water dome. "I take it that you created that on your own?" he asks as the doom absorbs the foot and rather or not it is put out is up to Tessa. For now, he waits to see what happens, and rather Tessa will attack the dome or not.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 pm
Tessa smiled slightly as her opponent started chanting some kido of his own. She didn’t want to have a boring, one sided match. However, when she saw the water appear her body pulled back on instinct, her wings beating to pull her away as her body flinched slightly. She sighed softly when it only formed a protective dome over the man, this was not a spell meant to attack her but to defend the man from her flaming stomp. The two spells smashed against each other, the ground quaking from the impact but the kido were equal in strength. The flames of the foot went out as the last of the water dome evaporated, Tessa seeing the man’s two clones lined side by side with him. Smirking, she calls down to answer the man’s question.

“I guess it is a bit odd, seeing as you now know of it so it can’t be a surprise later. Oh well, and yes I did create that on my own. Wasn’t so hard seeing as it is in my nature.”

Her face held a mixture of fear and disgust as she said the last word, but after a second it was gone and she continued.

“However, the kido isn’t your only concern for now, I have other tricks up my sleeve.”

Raising her right hand, an orb of flames suddenly appeared in it, the heat quite menacing though it did not seem to bother Tessa. Taking a breath, the orb shot down, rocketing towards Corgan at fifty miles an hour. As it did, Tessa shot downwards, her blade prepared to attack as she went in. However, while the ball of flames had headed straight for the central Corgan, Tessa veered off to the side, coming from the right on a path that intersected all three. As she closed in, she cast another kido, this one a very simple one.

“Bakudo #4, Hainawa!”

The energy rope shot from her outstretched arm towards the Corgan closest to her. It did not matter whether it was a clone or an original, she would eliminate them one by one until only the last one remained. The last remaining one, that would be the original. She put on a burst of speed with her wings, trying to close the gap between the one she had attempted to bind and herself as quickly as possible. Once close enough, she would grab the hilt of her blade with both hands and swing it horizontally, attempting to slice them in half before shooting upwards to avoid a retaliatory strike from the other two.

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:17 pm
Grinning, Corgan looked at the incoming Tessa, the ball of fire and the Kidou and thought as he drew his Zanpakutō and spoke, "Susanoo, watashi no kendearu to watashi no teki, Inazuma o Utsu! (Susanoo, be my sword and strike my foes, Lightning Bolt!)" he said as raises his hand at Tessa and a bolt of lightning flies out of it right towards her. As soon as the bolt of lightning has been released, he uses his flash step and moves out of the way as do the other two Corgan's.

However, one of them are hit and disappears, leaving 2 who stand at two different locations. "I have a few that i know will be dangerous, and I am not able to cast them," he states as he thinks and studies Tina, using his mind as he waves her forward. AS he does this, the clone speaks "However, if you want, you can try to attack both of us," the clone says. "We are identical in every way, even Kido," it says.

"As myself has said, we can do the same, but the question is, can you figure out who is who?" he asks her as he and the clone study Tessa closely.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum