Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE]

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:39 pm

"Really? Then why the smile~?" He asked her in return, smiling. "Yes… I was ever so slightly disappointed… though all that truly matters is that you enjoyed it." He smiled at her as he explained, before listening to what she said. "...That I would, my wife… But only so long as you yourself are alright with it." He told her gently, before listening to what she said. "What else could you possibly conceive to give me hassle over yet?" He asked her in reply, watching as she finished off the wineglass.

"…" He was silent as she spoke, though on the inside he could feel Yin's face growing rapidly redder either with understanding or misunderstanding. "Alright then." He told her simply, as he hefted her up one last time, before smiling at the crowd. "Thank you all VERY MUCH for attending our ceremony… Now, if you would not mind, the pumpkin has returned to normal once again and the dream is over!" He announced, as without further ado his feet began stepping… directly into the sky.

As he did so, the lights from the fixtures in the sky caught on where the doctor was standing, revealing what was occurring. He was literally walking on air, but not quite. Where he was walking there were suddenly revealed a staircase, crystal clear in color. However, this was on normal stair case. Each of the things on this staircase were completely crystal clear in color, even to their artificial eyelids. Snakes, which had no natural eyelids, had had to be modified by the Doctor for this particular event. "Hmm… They all spoke of a Stairway to Heaven… but I believe a Snakeway to Paradise is just as good." He explained to her as he carried her tipsy body with him, looking straight ahead, each foot pressing down onto another snake, feeling the artificial creatures holding up as his body as he continued to advance upon them. Each staircase's block was made out of three snakes, which connected to three snakes above it, forming the staircase all the way out of the church.

"Yes… Now… My wife… It's time to show you the Grand Finale… Courtesy of Victor II. This was the wedding gift she wanted to give us." He explained to Suzu as they began to reach the top, feeling her light body in his arms, her warmth, smiling gently the entire time. "Behold." He stated simply, standing at the precipice of the tallest tower of the building's gothic make, staring straight ahead into the sunlight.

As he did so, far below him, a gigantic WHIIIRRing noise echoed across the desert, as without warning a MASSIVE head shot out of the ground. The Doctor's body took the next step, off of the precipice ,never breaking rhythm as Victor II's eye socket connected with his foot as he fell from view of the spectactors, holding her tightly as his eyes gained a thrill for just a moment, that absolutely crazy trill of a madman. "Leap of Fait… mm, no. While with my wife… I only require a step." The male's voice stated confidently as he fell down from the massive spire, landing on Victor II as the head lifted up, the Doctor's head turning to face the establishment once again.

"Selves, defensive formation." He stated simply, as without warning every single one of the Selves threw out their hands, a massive barrier appearing amongst the horde of them, completely surrounding the members of the reception, even as Victor II's body began moving away from the massive spire. "Sorry, my wife… but the stitches were not going to be able to last long, regardless." He stated simply as he placed her onto a couch that had been surgically installed onto the top of Victor II's head, himself sitting down in a chair directly in front of the couch, where the Doctor could see the whole of her. "...Everything returns… Including myself…" He stated simply as his white lab coat faded to black, the scales of his skin becoming apparent as the stresses of his lifetime returned, his eyes gaining the deep black under them as he became opaquely scary once more, smiling softly at Suzu. "…" He was totally silent as the noise came, Victor Ii's body moving away from the building. Even from their positions they were in a perfect view to look behind them as Victor II's massive body came all the way out of the underground, the walls of the building beginning to crumble from their support being removed, even as the great spires began to all tip towards the Doctor and his bride.

The massive spires descended, crashing into the ground below violently, but so far away that Suzu and the Doctor could only watch the events unfold, as if watching a movie from how far away it was, due to the parts being so utterly massive. This was the 'finale' that the Doctor had spoken of… The massive destruction of the building that he had brought back into existence only for the desires of Suzu to be fulfilled, his mouth set in a simple line on his face as he reached up a hand, pushing up his glasses. "…

I rather enjoyed myself… Thank you for the recommendation of the ceremony."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE]

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:26 pm

As she laid in his arms there was a feeling that was not normal for her, that feeling being contentment. Her obsessive curiosity that governs her entire existence that has always seemed endless was now fixated on this one man. The odd thing being that she although curious to a unfathomable degree for the first time since she had become an Arrancar the focal point of her curiosity has no real scientific value at all. It is undeniable the scientific possibilities are endless between them, but all of those were completely absent from her mind in this moment. Suzu’s thoughts were solely on what she would call the typical and habitual parts of marriage. The mornings to come that she will be lucky enough to awake and see his face. The quiet moments and activities that were considered normal was all that she was thinking of. These thoughts, these inevitable small fragments of time that were bound to occur was the focus of her mind. Granted a lot of the things she was thinking of were done in what would be abnormal settings to most. Such as glancing up at him while dissecting some unfortunate creature. To her that was normal and the thought itself was not about the dissection at all, but was simply a girl thinking of about doing things with the man she loved. The activity itself holding no importance or worth to her, only that it was being shared between them mattered. In a silky voice she could not help but whisper in hebi's ear as he took her up the path he had made. “The serpent that had slithered its way in to my heart now has wrapped its arms around me. From my view I am already in paradise. “ Suzu stayed hugged on to him tightly as he took that step landing on Victor II’s head.

Now with herself lying down on a couch she looked over at the church as it fall to ruins. “A building once admired worldwide that had been lost returned to this place. Even if the structure itself flows back in to dust… the memories will not fade any time soon as they will be carved in to my heart.” Moving her left hand over her red eye she would place its eye patch back on. “The ceremony and reception were lovely… and your grand finale was breath taking, but there is still one important matter that is traditionally part of the honeymoon. After all we do still need to consummate our union or else the marriage can’t be considered complete.” she look back at him with a spark in her eye and a light rosy blush on her face.

Till Death do us part? No, not even Death can part us.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 pm

"That's one incredible serpent… To have arms like that…" He told her simply in reply, before lying her down. "Yeah…" HE mused simply back to her, knowing that within his mind he would always remember this. It was, without a doubt, a memory. An experience that the Doctor had had; not something that was very normal for him. "…" He was silent as he reached a hand out, brushing it along her hair, reaching the eyepatch as his fingers slid against the material, a small purplish light appearing from his hand as it touched the black fabric. Around the rose on the eyepatch, a small purple snake, benign in stance, wrapped around the stem of it, resting its head on the base of the rose.

"Consummate our union…?" He asked her simply, resting back into his chair. "Ah… That thing that stirred me for the first time when I met Asmodeus…?" He asked of her, before suddenly stopping, blinking. "...No, not quite, I think… That was lust. This… Is something else. A desire not for the benefit of the self…" He muttered softly, before noticing the blush on her face, a small smile coming onto his face. "Are you looking forwards to it…?" He asked of her, as Victor II speedily made his way towards the laboratory, the buildings behind them crashing continuously into the ground, making smashing noises as they went over and over again…

"My Coefficient.."

THREAD IS COMPLETE! TERRIFIC JOB! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! X3!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:26 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum