Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

+33
Kakeru
Imakuran
Lycaon
CPKallday
Baldragoran
Pociden
||-BlankMystery-||
Ludalfa
Thordios
Nickcca
Raiki
Dexterity
JJ
Majestic Moose
zetsurin
lionus
Sinpoder
Kade
Elendril
Tsumi Buredo
Zero
Ravana
Horus Sariel
MaidInAmn
tina
Teijo
Cookies
Teitoku
Andrew Takahashi
Natalia
JohnSeever
Shizuo
THEFROST
37 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:00 pm

[ WAR | FOR | AUSTRALIA ]
Mission Specs

Artist: Celldweller - Track: Louder Than Words.
✔ Operation Name: War For Australia
✔ Mission Type: Antag/Protag/Neutral
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Lunatic Mode

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone willing to fight for, against or to claim Australia.

✔ Information: With the Monsuta weakening in power from the lost of many powerful members within their org, in addition to the lost of their leader, the figureheads in charge with Japan and the likes of the Vizard Corps alongside the likes of The Yayjuu have deduced that this would be the best time to attack the country in such a crippled state. With the Monsuta being their sworn enemy, this would be the best opportunity to take them out with the last amount of damage and casualties.

Henceforth, Shadin Yuudeshi has taken off on his own accord armed to the teeth with weapons, Yayjuu & Corps members alike and ready to take out this threat once and for all to allow Australia to be governed by itself and destroy their foe.

However, nothing is as easy as that. Rather you are a protag, antag or neutral; everyone is welcome to be apart of this revolution occurring within the country of Australia. Rather it would be to help Shadin, go against him or simply watch the fireworks; the entire board of Australia is up for grabs and it's going to be quite the show.

✔ Primary Task:

✘ Protag - If you are a protag, then your primary task will be to save the nation. This can be done by destroying Monsuta bases in the country, disabling their systems and helping Japan free the country from it's grip. You'll also need to locate any people in positions of power to take them from Australia's control as well.

✘ Antag - If you are an antag, then your goal will most likely be to defend this place. In order to do that, you must rebuild any destroyed facilities, do battle against most protags and enhance the defenses in the city. If you must, kill them and figure out ways to seal-off parts of Australia from the striking range of the heroes.

✘ Neutral - When it comes to neutrals, you can feel free to watch from the shadow's or take part in it by possibly even attempting to take control for yourself. There is even the possibility of being hired by either faction to help them against the other; such as The Monsuta paying rogues to assist in the defense of Australia.

✔ Extra Task & Rewards:

✘ Protag - For each major city that is saved in Australia, a group of protags within the thread will be awarded roughly 20,000,000 yen. Along with that, each thread that a character is in and has combat with will generally see an EXP boost strong enough to go to the next tier and possibly advance a skill. They may also be eligible for a special prize not listed here.

✘ Antag - For each major city that is protected against the forces, a group of antags will be awarded the same 20 million yen to protect it. Along with that, each thread that has a character in it and has combat will generally see an EXP boost big enough to go to the next tier and possibly advance a skill. They may also be eligible for a prize not listed here; such as terrority control, weapons and so forth.

Everyone Else - Just for taking part in this event, rather it be antag/neutral/protag, you'll be given five million yen and the satisfaction of being apart of a Platinum Hearts Event.

TEMPLATE TO JOIN

➟ Character Name: (What is your characters name?)
➟ Character App: (Where is their app link?)
➟ Tier Of Character: (What Is Your Characters Tier?)
➟ Org: (What Org is your character apart? If rouge, put none)
➟ Side: (Protag/Antag/Neutral/Rouge?)
➟ City: (Which city do you plan to join?)
➟ Reason: (What is your reason for joining? It can be brief or long if you want.)

Code:
[size=15][u][b]MY WAR-SIGN UP[/b][/size][/u]

[b]➟ Character Name:[/b] (What is your characters name?)
[b]➟ Character App:[/b] (Where is their app link?)
[b]➟ Tier Of Character:[/b] (What Is Your Characters Tier?)
[b]➟ Org:[/b] (What Org is your character apart? If rouge, put none)
[b]➟ Side:[/b] (Protag/Antag/Neutral/Rouge?)
[b]➟ City:[/b] (Which city do you plan to join?)
[b]➟ Reason:[/b] (What is your reason for joining? It can be brief or long if you want.)
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: (Which city IS THIS status update taking place in?)
➟ Thread Link: (Thread link where this is going down.)
➟ Official status: (Make it one sentence long like in the section below. Status: Not Under Attack )
➟ Official Status Detail: (This is where you can inform us in more detail about what is going on. Feel free to write as much as you want here.)

Code:
[size=15][u][b]STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE[/b][/size][/u]

[b]➟  City:[/b] (Which city IS THIS status update taking place in?)
[b]➟ Official status:[/b] (Make it one sentence long like in the section below. )
[b]➟ Thread Link:[/b] (Thread link where this is going down.)
[b]➟ Official Status Detail:[/b] (This is where you can inform us in more detail about what is going on. Feel free to write as much as you want here.)
THE STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE IS GOING TO BE USED TO HELP ME KEEP TRACK OF THE STATUS IN EACH CITY. FROM POPULATION LOST, TO EVENTS OCCURRING, TO THE STANDING OF EACH CITY AND SO FORTH.

SOME SIMPLE GROUND RULES

1. If you fail to post, depending on the thread/Original Poster/People in thread, you can be skipped if you have failed to post within 2-4 days. This varies from thread to thread, and you won't get auto-skipped, but we have grounds to do whatever after that period. Things can be worked out with the people in the thread, however. If you fail to communicate, though, you may be subject to unfavorable actions.

2. By joining this event, you agree to be subjected to any sort of modifications of rules that can take place. Since this is going to be a major event from the looks of it, there may be additions, removals or modifications to the rules as time goes on with this event. I cannot stress that enough.

3. To make things more balanced in the event, it is HIGHLY advised that most 0 tiers go to the likes of Sydeny, Adelaide AND Melbourne to fight among others of their level. Other lower tiers can join, but be weary of the big boys fighting in these locations. And it's not against the rules, persay, to join in threads unmarked as 0 tier; BUT IT IS HIGHLY FROWNED UPON AND WILL BE DISCOURAGED UNLESS THERE IS A GOOD REASON: SUCH AS A GANG OF LOWER TIERS TRYING TO TAKE OVER WITHOUT OPPOSITION. If you need another city unlocked that hasn't been attacked, please refer to me. And there will be many sub-threads within the 0 tier cities to find someone to fight.

4. In order to unlock the prizes offered i n this event, you will need to claim them in a Event Claim thread I will be making in the next few days. More information about this process will be available to the public when that thread is created.

CITIES AFFECTED
✘ Sydney - Status: CONTROL TAKEN AND CLAIMED BY THE YUUDESHI AND YAYJUU
[0 TIER CENTRAL]
Population: 18.4 Million
✘ Adelaide - Status:CITY CLAIMED BY THE TWO VIZARD KINGS
[0 TIER CENTRAL]
Population: 4.8 Million
✘ Gold Coast - Status: SECURED BY GOTEI 13; SEALED OFF BY YUUDESHI NETWORK
[0 TIER CENTRAL]
Population: 8.4 Million
✘ Melbourne - Status: Secured by K-World & Shadow Fall forces
[0 TIER CENTRAL]
Population: 16.4 Million

✘ Australia's Mesosphere/Stratosphere - Status:
From this range, Shadin has unleashed a massive continental barrier to enseal Australia. It's heavily restricted and is meant to weed out any further interference with the event without good explanation. From this event, Shadin has also allowed protags to use the Yuudeshi Network as they see fit after announcing his global message and a telepathic command throughout all of Australia for those fighting to take over the cities.

✘ Australia's Outback Underground - Status:
As of now, Mecha Neo has gone one mile under the Australian Outback to establish an underground base for K-World to operate under. Things seem stable for the moment and the commander is providing assistance to K-World operatives remotely.

✘ Perth - Status: Antagonist forces have sealed off the city, protected and secure.
Population: 7.2 Million
✘ Brisbane- Status: Sealed off Ice Dome; Secured by Yuudeshi Clan + Network
Population: 5.9 Million
✘ Hobart - Status: Antagonist and Protagonist forces have clashed.
Population: 856,000
✘ Darwin - Status: Civilians Evacuated by Yuudeshi Forces; City Destroyed By The Monsuta
Population: 550,000 (Now 0)
✘ Newcastle–Maitland - Status: Secured by Kokuryuteshi Forces
Population: 1.6 Million
✘ Canberra–Queanbeyan - Status: Spatial Locked Out Of Australia; The City Is Now Docking In K-World's Realm Until The War Is Over
Population:1.6 Million
✘ Wollongong - Status: City Sealed Off By Vanguard and Iramasha; Last Fighting being done In Outlands
Population: 1.1 Million
✘ Geelong - Status: Geelong has been sealed by Hakai Chikara and Zin Yuudeshi, Monsuta + Vanguard + Iramasha forces have been ordered to retreat from the vicinity from the figureheads of these groups.
Population: 800,000
✘ Townsville- Status: Seized By K-World Forces
Population: 760,000
✘ Alice Springs- Status: Claimed By K-World And Monsuta Operatives
Population: 400,000
✘ Bathurst- Status: City has been chaos warped, secured upon the fragment of Chaos Island.
Population: 528,000
✘ Toowoomba- Status: Protagonist forces have successfully entered the city. There have been reports of the presence of Masakaki the Mad Hatter.
Population:441,888
✘ Ballarat- Status: Ballarat sealed and Antag forces defeated by Allied Protag Forces.
Population:380,084
✘ Bendigo, Victoria - Status: City has been claimed by the Yuudeshi forces, medical teams are evacuating and helping the injured
Population: 331,176
✘ Launceston, Tasmania- Status: Vanguard Has Taken Over The City and Claimed It
Population: 424,612
✘ Cairns - Status: Sealed Off By Copper Cross Forces
Population: 420,000
✘ Albury–Wodonga - Status: Sealed Off By Copper Cross Forces
Population: 300,000
Notes:
Once a thread is filled with 4-6 people, it will need to branch off into a separate thread to prevent overcrowding. As with large events, threads tend to slow down. You are also welcome to make a new thread if it has the tag "[WAR FOR AUSTRALIA]" in it along with a separate tag of where the city is.

i.e.
The Showdown [Perth] [War For Australia]

Note 2:
MOST 0 TIERS WILL BE FOCUSED ON SYDNEY, ADELAIDE & MELBOURNE AS THIS IS SEEN AS THE FRONTIER
THIS IS TO MAKE IT EASIER ON LOWER TIERS IN OTHER CITIES

Note 3:
As the event progresses, we will be shifting around things to better accommodate for these alterations.
SO THERE WILL BE MANY MODIFICATIONS TO TEMPLATES, RULES, CITIES ADDED AND SO FORTH
THIS IS BEING REPEATED SO PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT WILL BE AN ADJUSTABLE EVENT

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 75 times in total

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:47 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Magnolia
➟ Character App: In accepted vizards look up magnolia.
➟ Org: Rinyūaru
➟ Side: Neutral (though is going to be on what ever side ravana ichiro enters on)
➟ Reason: Well Because Ravana Is Going and due to locations and other circumstances prior to this event, which i am bridging over from, she would certainly be here for if not multiple reasons, one major reason: Ravana Ichiro.
➟City: The main city that shadins in more likely, or if not the city ravana ichiro finds himself in. As they are coming from the same generalized location.

Last edited by Shizuo on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] LzZCuy7
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:39 pm

«YOU GOT THE CLEAR TO JOIN THE WAR»

• WELCOME INTO THE PITS OF HELL MAGNOILA •

Everything seems to check out with me. I'll approve to be in this event. Hopefully you'll be able to manage yourself and make a second post stating which city you are going to be placing this little lady in. Should be interesting overall as this war plays out on the site.

ALSO, AFTER THIS, I'VE MADE AN ADJUSTMENT TO THE POST TO SAY WHAT CITY YOU ARE JOINING! THIS IS TO MAKE SURE I KNOW WHERE EACH CHARACTER IS GOING!

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Left_bar_bleue0/0☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:42 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Steve Rogers
➟ Character App: LINK
➟ Org:
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City: Hobart
➟ Reason: I would like Steve, because he is one who protects people and will help those in need. Since Australia is much like how Germany was during WW2, he will do what he can to make sure that never happens. Steve is a soldier and knows tactics and how to lead people.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Corgan
➟ Character App: LINK
➟ Org: Soul Society
➟ City: Darwin
➟ Reason: Corgan would be going, due to being a Shinigami, and to help in the protecting of people. Plus, with all of those who are dying, Hollows will be active and so someone would have to help protect people from them. Additionally, if he is teamed up with the Vizard Corps, would help him learn more about them and how to work in a big team. Although he might be assigned a team from Soul Society.

Last edited by JohnSeever on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Left_bar_bleue3500/9999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:51 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: nicholas Deathsbane (Wolverine)
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10473-nicholas-deathsbane-app-approved-3-2
➟ Org: none
➟ City: hobart
➟ Reason: its a wat I want to feel the rush of the battlefield once again!

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Natalia De'mortes
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9168-natalia-de-mortes-approved-3-2
➟ Org: none
➟ Side:Protag
➟ City:Darwin
➟ Reason:I want to join the battle
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:18 am

• WELCOME INTO THE PITS OF HELL YOU TWO •

Sweet, I'm glad you two decided to join the event with everyone. Everything appears to check out with me in your request and I'll be accepting you two into the event. Hopefully you'll have a good time, find out some new shit, progress and advance your characters in this whole little thing.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Left_bar_bleue1000/9999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:54 am
➟ Character Name: Andrew Takahashi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5600-andrew-takahashi-approved-2-1
➟ Org: Vizard Corp
➟ City: Melbourne
➟ Reason: Ready to aid the vizard corp in anyway possible
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Left_bar_bleue0/0☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:58 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Hakai Chikara
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4838-hakai-chikara-2013-revamp-0-2
➟ Org: The Monsuta
➟ Side: Antagonist, defending Australia
➟ City: Adelaide
➟ Reason: He isn't about to stand idly by and let his world burn. Let alone Adelaide. (May or may not be my home town)

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Ap8OoJO

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:07 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Sou Yuuki
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9929-sou-yuuki-approved-1-1#62776
➟ Org: N/A
➟ Side: Rouge
➟ City: Hobart
➟ Reason: A little spotlight and with all the shit going on, i'm just loadin' mur' shit for this.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Jetta Yuudeshi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9451-jetta-yuudeshi-approved-0-3#59168
➟ Org: N/A
➟ City: Melbourne, in attempt to aid her relatives.
➟ Reason: Trying to make use of her instead of letting her stay idle as the way she is, besides, family matters.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:06 am

• WELCOME INTO THE PITS OF HELL YOU ALL •

Awesome. Glad I'm getting all these people to make the event really something this time around. I'll be clearing everyone above as I don't see anything wrong with the templates they printed out. You better put on your A-Game face and get ready for some shit to go down as this progresses into one of PH's first real wars.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum