Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

+33
Kakeru
Imakuran
Lycaon
CPKallday
Baldragoran
Pociden
||-BlankMystery-||
Ludalfa
Thordios
Nickcca
Raiki
Dexterity
JJ
Majestic Moose
zetsurin
lionus
Sinpoder
Kade
Elendril
Tsumi Buredo
Zero
Ravana
Horus Sariel
MaidInAmn
tina
Teijo
Cookies
Teitoku
Andrew Takahashi
Natalia
JohnSeever
Shizuo
THEFROST
37 posters
Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:27 pm
➟ Character Name: Tsumi Buredo
➟ Character App: Link in siggeh
➟ Tier Of Character: 3-4
➟ Org: Gotei 13
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City: Darwin
➟ Reason: MONEYS. >:U and because activity. :3
but mostly moneys...

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 1
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Lc8Buao☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Od6P2IG☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Lc8Buao

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:23 pm

«WELCOME TO THE PITS OF WAR»

• CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING BEING ACCEPTED •

Awesome, awesome to the max. Glad you were able to get out of the shadow's of inactivity and get in this fight. Gonna need alot of people to make this a worthwhile war and Im glad you've chosen to be apart of this Australian War Arc happening on PH over the course of the Fall/Winter.

Additionally, I've added a STATUS UPDATE template for members to give me real-time information on what is occurring in the thread. As I cannot keep track of all them myself depending on how large the event goes, I'm gonna rely on you to give me relevant information so I can update the status of each city.

This information is going to be ranging from enemy forces inside of them, civilian casualties, military casualties and what city has been claimed, destroyed, freed or whatever. To make this event work, unlike our others, the major thing I'm focusing on is collaboration and teamwork from staff and members alike.

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:32 pm
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: Perth
➟ Official status: Status: Under Attack by a Single Unknown Force
➟ Official Status Detail: Upon hearing of the war Horus had made way to Australia. Upon his arrival Horus made way to the largest untouched city he could find. Soon arriving at Perth Horus began his assault after unleashing enough spiritual pressure to perpetually darken the sky above Perth. The Crimson Butcher's assault upon the city began with a barrage of several cero which had devastated several large buildings and eradicating any life within them. With that opening move Madness has descended upon Perth.

Last edited by Horus Sariel on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:38 pm
size=15]MY WAR-SIGN UP[/size]

➟ Character Name: Ringo Unabara
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9583-ringo-unabara-approved-0-3?highlight=Ringo+Unabara
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-3
➟ Org: (Zero Division
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City: Sydney
➟ Reason: Ringo is Shadin's student and normally would aid his teacher in what ever way he could, this nature of his makes him a warrior who will step in now instead of taking a nap and enjoying the peaceful nature of the Rukongai of which he observes so very often, he comes not as a member of the Zero Division but as a Student of Shadin Yuudeshi.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:21 pm
size=15]STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE[/size]

➟ City: Hobart
➟ Official status: Status: Covered in Fog/Unknown if Scouts are Safe
➟ Official Status Detail: The city has been covered in Fog and from an outside point of view, it is extremely difficult to tell what is going on especially since this fog is created by Slenderman himself.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Whoop, whoop. Everything above seems to have checked out with me mates. I'll give Hobart a status update on this now. The same will apply to Perth in the wake of Horus entering into it. I'll also be adding Ringo into this and let's keep this event moving.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:29 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Incarnate, Danava of Genesis and Preservation
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8119-incarnate-danava-of-genesis-and-preservation-approved-0-5-danava#49893
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-5
➟ Org: Independent -- Former Associate of Shadow Fall after Mana's retirement.
➟ Side: Neutral
➟ City: Sydney
➟ Reason: He is only helping Zane because it will pin Zane into being recruited as one of Incarnate's agents for future endeavors.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Everything seems about right with that reasoning, so I'll be allowing them to tag along with the event and join us. Therefore, hopefully you'll be able to get some muse back with this event. And be aware, when that thread reaches a certain point, I'll be asking people to make sub-threads.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:36 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Veras Luras
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1242-veras-luras-approved-1-1-demon-updating
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-1+
➟ Org: K-world
➟ Side: Antag
➟ City: Perith
➟ Reason: Seeing how she has a decent idea of where some of the heavier powers are going to be, instead of wasting herself and resources there, she is going to focus on covering up smaller towns; going from largest to smallest. And the first on her target....PERITH. Being that a single force is attacking at this current time, it should be more than enough for her to handle in her mind.

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:50 pm
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: Hobart
➟ Official status: Planning invasion tactics with others involved in thread.
➟ Thread Link: (Thread link where this is going down.)
➟ Official Status Detail: Steve is letting people know the objectives and getting things ready for the players to work and check Hobart for civilians and get them out. And to engage enemies and capture if possible.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum