Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hobart] [War for Australia] Left_bar_bleue0/0[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty [Hobart] [War for Australia]

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:39 am
Steve... Captain America was heading to Australia with others from the Japanese Military. On the transport, Steve thought back to the last war he was in, World War II and what had happened there. Steve had read up on the situation and was ready, plus he did not speak much in the way of Japanese, so he did not understand a lot of those here, but he was looking at the cost from the transport as the other team leaders were forming around the table. One of the soldiers approached and saluted, "Sir, the meeting is ready to start," he said as Steve nodded and turned to head over to the table. As Steve approached, he nodded and waited for the briefing to begin.

The commanding officer looked at those here and began. "We will be striking two locations, the city of Hobart and some of the other smaller areas," he said to those gathered. "A team will head into Hobart, and scout the area before the main force arrives, and the rest will spread out here to provide back up and move towards Lancaster. We are not part of the team heading into Australia, but will be setting up bases in Tasmania. A lot of activity is here and there will be a lot more in Sydney, where the main enemy is located," the CO states. Turning to Steve, he speaks.

Captain Rogers, you will lead a team into to scout Hobart," he starts as Steve nods. "I take it that we will be combating enemies here, Hollows and others, in addition to rescuing civilians?" he asks. The CO nods. "That is correct. Civilians are the primary objective. get to them , get them out. Stop any Hollows or other enemies. You are going to have two platoons. I am familiar with your history Captain, so I am not too worried. You will take command of Platoon Alpha, Captain Yin will take command of Platoon Bravo." Steve nods as he looks at Captain Yen. "The rest of us will land at these locations and head for Lancaster. Two companies will move into the west of Tasmania and search the forests," he states simply as he points to the map and looks up. at those gathered. "Gentlemen and ladies, this is going to be a dangerous fight, as we are assisting the Shinigami and Vizard in this assault. Moreover, you may run into rouges, that are here, so be careful. That is all," he states as everyone snaps to attention and salute.

Steve returns to the window and gets his gear ready before heading to his platoon to give them the orders. As he walks, he wishes his friends were here, Bruce, Tony, Thor, Clint, Natasha and Falcon. People he knew well and that were very good. He fought with them, except for Falcon, in the Invasion of Manhattan, and this would be easy for them to do. But that was 400 years ago, and now, things have changed and they were no longer here.

As soon as the transport arrived, Steve and Yin left it with their troops. They than split up and began moving through and towards Hobart. Steve had six of his platoon move forward as a scout team, and went slowly forward. This was a different type of war, but a war none the less and that meant going slow and getting all the info and not hitting traps.

Last edited by JohnSeever on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hobart] [War for Australia] Left_bar_bleue3500/9999[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty Re: [Hobart] [War for Australia]

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:54 am
Nicholas was outside the room waiting for steve to get his stuff together. He was interested to meet this person he was going to follow for the time being. He could not help but remember the past in one war. He fought with someone that he found rather interesting. Though he was possative he would not be able to meet up with that person though. Shakeing his head he watched as the person left to begin to head to the rest of the troops. Ohh damn i was possitive you were dead. though i am happy to be wrong. He said with a grin as he looked to cap and as soona s he walked past him he began to follow.

I heard a rummor you were still alive but i have to admit i was rather doughtful of it. though it does look like it was true. How are you still alive? after all that was a long time ago. Though then again you always did seem to be the resilient type. He stated as he kept up with steve as he slowly shook his head. He had to admit that he was supprised that cap was the one he would be following. Sounds like the top brass have taken a likeing to you again. Let me guess cap's return must have been a big thing. He said it in such a way that it would be obvious he was mocking the captain though in all he was obviously happy to see him.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hobart] [War for Australia] Left_bar_bleue5/100[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 am
Hiroshi was waiting across the hallway from Nicholas standing against the wall with both of his hands on top of the hilt of his Zanpakutō. He knew full well who's team he was on. He hadn't met any of them previously, but because of the importance of the retaking of Australia he requested to be a part of the team. He stood there emotionless as he listened in on the meeting thinking strategy to himself and preparing for what he would have to face. As the Captain exited he silently followed him the the transport. Hiroshi Assumed no responsibility unless he was asked to was prepared to do anything necessary to protect the ones who needed it and to destroy those who put them in harms way.

Hiroshi then joined the others on the transport being under the command of captain steve. He followed him as the soliders advanced ahead with his hands at the ready for his Zanpakutō. His eyes were continuously sweeping the surrounding area and he kept his ears open for anyone who was foolish enough to try to attack him and his comrades.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hobart] [War for Australia] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:36 pm
Tamari tapped her foot as the transport moved, the feeling of confinement did not sit well with her. Finally she heard the orders to disembark, and jumped up suddenly. She rushed towards the exit, her speed just short of running as she finally took a deep breath of the fresh air. Today she was wearing nothing more than tight fitting jeans and a black tee shirt, no sword, gun, or other weapon could be seen on her. Looking around, she found her commanding officer, a man called Steve Rogers. Well, by technicality Tamari was not a military woman, but she did wish to help the people of Australia, and so she had signed up to help with this mission.

As she walked over she noticed one man talking somewhat friendly like with Sir Rogers, like they knew each other from somewhere. As they started moving out, she decided it would be best if she had her blade at the ready. Concentrating slightly, she willed the zanpaktou belonging to Sasha, her sister, in to existence in her hand. Glancing around, she noticed a man nearby also had a blade, perhaps he was a shinigami as well? She shook the thought from her mind, now was not the time to get chatty. She needed to focus on helping the people of Australia, that came before anything else.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hobart] [War for Australia] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:12 pm
Slenderman

As all that approached the continent of Australia, those that approached the city of Hobart could only begin to tell of signs that this mission was not going to be so easy as the city looked nearly empty in every aspect possible. What could only make it worse was the fog that quickly covered the city as they only drew closer and the clouds with the sky moved to block out the sun on such a clear day. It was spell for disaster just waiting for them to arrive. As they could only approach or get closer at this point, they would begin to hear beastly roars and shadows within the fog that made up figures that only monsters could fit in. The very people of the city were all gathered up and hiding away deep in the city with the protection of the Monsuta. On the outer parts however, the being that was known and feared as Slenderman patrolled the area with the minions that he created himself. The buildings of the city and the extremely low number of beings present made it a ideal location for the hollow being with his manipulation of the weather making the fog that now covered the city.

After the Roar ended, only eerie silence filled the rest of the city as it alerted the hollow being of the intruder's arrival, if only they could foresee what they were walking into then perhaps they would turn away and go home, but if they decided only to continue further they would only find an odd act that only made the scene set up by Slenderman only more gruesome. A shinigami, that was an average member and couldn't be identified as anything else as blood laid everywhere and the shingami's head was missing from it's body. It was unknown whether this shinigami was related to this war or not and whether it was best to study it or not, but for those that came across the Shingami's body would find a message written on the walls of buildings around them. Them Message could be clearly read as....

Turn Back!

And with it another monstrous beast, roared into the foggy city, as things were about to get very messy.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hobart] [War for Australia] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:25 pm
The red haired girl flash stepped across the country, speeding herself forward as fast as she could. Her brown eyes gleamed with purpose as she raced towards the city of Hobart with her sword at her side. Her hair had been cut short, only coming down to her shoulders now as she pushed herself to go faster. She had once helped the plague known as the monsuta to spread, now she would burn it to the ground. She knew that the vizard corps and the yayjuu had begun to attack this place, and thus now was the best chance for her to make a dent in their forces. However, she hoped she wouldn’t be spotted by any of the forces opposing the monsuta. After all, she had not officially resigned from their employ, and although they probably thought her a traitor, Sherri doubted they would share such information with their enemies. The only one who knew of her current situation would be Andrew Takahashi and her siblings in the Yazaki family. However, she doubted that the gotei would give one of them to help the yayjuu and the vizard corps, and thus the chance of meeting up with someone who knew her current situation was slim.

Frowning, Sherri noticed a large bank of fog ahead, worry coming over her. The weather was supposed to be clear, so why was there such a large amount of fog blocking normal view? Stopping just outside the fog with a last flash step, she sighed as she looked on. Seconds too late, she realized that people were behind her, coming closer. Whirling around, her hand went towards her blade before realizing that these people were not monsuta members. No, these were members of the group who had come to push out the monsuta, and so Sherri relaxed, but was still a bit worried. Would her change in appearance be enough to fool them? When she worked for the monsuta she had purple hair and eyes, but it was possible these people would still recognize her. If they did, they would probably attempt to kill her, since so far as they knew she was a member of the monsuta. Perhaps they would instead just arrest and detain her, but she didn’t like the concept of being forced to do nothing while these men and women went in to battle. For now though, she would just have to wait and see what their reaction would be.

((OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to post, I ended up falling asleep much earlier then I thought I would last night.))

Last edited by tina on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hobart] [War for Australia] Left_bar_bleue0/0[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 pm
OOC: This post can be edited as needed once Tina posts again.

Stopping, Steve pulled out a map of the city of Hobart and looked at it as he glanced at Nick, "Being frozen by Loki and thawed out is not fun. On the resilience part, I can thank the SSS I was given back in the Second World War." he mentions to him as he looks at those here and he knows that most will be killed. What he did not know, is that the enemy on patrol was here and more than likely close by.

Stopping, Steve looked at the fog and clouds, "I think whoever is int his town, knows we are here. Since the weather patterns were calling for clear skies," he says as he hears the roars. Stopping, he pulls out the map and studies it, as well as an old compass. Looking at Nick, Hiroshi, Tamari and any others that are here he have not met. "We all are gonna have to be on guard," he says to everyone. "Whoever or whatever the roar is, is out hunting. We are going to be busy, and I want to know, who is going with who? I would like to have multiple groups two blocks apart as we move through Hobart. Any civilians, you get them out of Hobart, or radio in location. We are also going to need a base to stage from. Anything or anyone not an ally, you take it out; try to capture, but do not risk it."

He looks at those here. "Those who are Shinigami, Vizard, Quincy or with special abilities, take point. Your abilities will be helpful to those who are not able to do those things. A medic with each group, We move forward and check. Eyes and ears open, talk if you have too. Use your best guess on whatever it is you run into. If it is too much for you, call for help. No use dying." and he looks at the group, then at Nick, Hiroshi, Tamari.

"Do any of you have suggestions as to how we should advance into Hobart?" he asks them while the others within the force wait.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hobart] [War for Australia] Left_bar_bleue3500/9999[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:32 am
Nicholas looked to cap as he slowly shook his head. So you were a cap on ice huh? That sounds like a bad bar drink. Though i can not say you are wrong though on your resiliance though. If things calm down while out here we really need to catch up. He glanced around as he looked to the fog. He gently began to sniff the air as he growled unto himself. Cap we may have a proublem here. I may not be used to workin with others sense you went on ice. But i have a thought that may be the only way for these kids to make it out alive.i know i could be wrong to. But you will have to make me the lead. not the group leader of course sense thats you. But i got the feelin these things will be hard to catch off guard. I am pretty sure that the people in the group will be way to vulnarable if we send them out in groups on their own. These things seem to be useing something other then speed they. I can get their scent its definatly other worldly. But the way they are moveing seems to be iratic and the motions seem to have no trail to actually follow. If i sugjest anything it is to stay in a group where the possibility of a preemtive strike when we come accross them is in its highest chance. Though this will require getting into possible close range combat with this things.

He stated with a dark frown plastured upon his lips. Steve would know from their time together in the past that he was not one for jokes when he suddenly gets serious during times like this. Though like you said though i do sugjest that we form groups. With uknown number hostiles out there for the time being we need to form a type of cross or circle patern for when we are on the move. To make it harder for the enemy to sneak up on us. This cuppled with their scent may give us the advantage in our section of the war. when they get close enough or if lucky i may be able to confirm a number. Though the risky part is depending on their numbers we will need to have at least one tactical person in the center to aid in strategic plans. Though as you well know they will need to able to act under extreme pressure. Cause i can tell you know that this will be something unlike what we have fought before. Or at the verry least that is the impression i am getting. If you have any ideas based on my sugjestion id be happy to hear your input and anyone else here can put their input in as well if you desire to that is.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hobart] [War for Australia] Left_bar_bleue5/100[Hobart] [War for Australia] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:07 am
For the first time sense he arrived in the human world he spoke

"We have strength in numbers. The being that has this kind of ability cannot be taken lightly."

Hiroshi looked around at the group with a sort of elegance standing up straight and laying his left hand on the hilt of his Zanpakutō he said

"I suggest we have a single group. Split the attackers evenly with one group in the front who will focus on close combat and one to each side to focus on mid-long range combat. In the middle we have those who have the abilities to sense enemies. Finally having those who heal and those who will take citizens to safety in the rear."

Hiroshi then became silent with his suggestion laid out on the table as he continued in the same stance. He looked into the eyes of his comrades with his blood red eyes keeping his guard up at all times in case the enemy decides to attack.

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:30 am
Removed, play as if i was never here

Last edited by Elendril on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

[Hobart] [War for Australia] [Hobart] [War for Australia]

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum