Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty Re: War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan

Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:07 pm

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

The orange haired girl flew through the sky, speeding over Australia as she headed towards the area that she desired to be. For a war had broken out across this land and this woman, the one known as Elisha, had been cooped up for too long. She longed for battle, to feel her blades clash with an opponent, to feel that rush she got in a fight. Her tail twitch and her cat like ears perked up slightly as she thought of the battle that she had yet to join, the fun she would be able to have. At the moment she was head for the city of Canberra–Queanbeyan as she had heard of a great battle taking place there. As the air below her propelled her onwards Elisha’s purple eyes looked at the ground below, spotting the city as it came in to sight. Putting on a burst of speed the young female sped forth, quickly entering the city limits. The area containing the fight was quickly identified as a woman appeared in the air by a technique Elisha knew was Chaos warp. However, as she sped towards it she saw who this woman was attacking, another Iramasha. She could sense the chaos energy in both of them, and immediately a single thought crossed her mind: This is wrong. Seeing the woman’s spheres of holy energy in position to attack the other Iramasha, Elisha started to act.

From her hands steel seemed to drip, forming in to two twin swords, each without a guard of any kind. Their handles were made of oak, perfectly shaped blades extending from the handles, the blades 3 feet in length. As the spheres of holy energy started to move towards the Iramasha Elisha concentrated, attempting to solidify the air above them and then force these plates of air downwards, effectively trying to slam the spheres of holy energy in to the ground. However, she wasn’t sure this would work and even if it did she could only stop ten of the spheres. This did not dissuade her though, and her attempt to help the Iramasha now complete, she turned to face the attacker. Opening her mouth, a bolt of lightning shot forth from it towards Veras, crackling with electrical power. The bolt was five feet in diameter and as powerful as five natural bolts of lightning. Immediately after this attack she chaos warped in front of Veras, attempting to bring both her blades down diagonally across Veras’ chest. Following this attack she would have the air swiftly propel her away from Veras and down near Frankenstein, looking to see if the Iramasha had been badly injured by the attack while simultaneously raising her blades in to a defensive position. Now it was time to wait and see if she was needed to heal anyone or whether she would enter the battle with the others.

Last edited by tina on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty Re: War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:09 pm
The two of them Veras and himself were an interesting paradox. Being a Devil Iramasha himself he was only geared towards saving and protecting others. Even though his natural tendency was to massacre them all he had always wanted to help people. This women seemed different though. She is an Hybrid Iramasha it seemed, but it's ether that she doesn't realize the evil she was doing or that she truly believed that what they were doing was good. Ether way no matter her resolve Frankenstein's only care was to save the people whom needed it.

"I do not regret killing your men. They did evil so they deserved death. If I have to use evil to eliminate you and them... I will!"

When the women stood in front of him he knew that he would probably need to defend himself. As she made her own barrier around his he didn't know exactly what to think of it. He didn't really care of her opinion of him considering that he would rather live than die he would not allow her to kill him here. Once she Chaos warped him into the air he didn't have much of a choice but to do his best in order it protect himself.

In the moments to come a small black horns formed on top of his skull and the darkness which he manipulated crawled up his arms covering them up to his shoulder blades with claws being formed at the tips of his fingers. The only way he believed he would survive was release his full power.

As the spheres appeared and were partially taken out a veil of darkness would appear around him and once the sphere crashed against his barrier and broke through them he siphoned a large amount of his remaining inner chaos energy and as much outer chaos energy as possible and in an outward explosion in all directions attempting to overcome the spheres using his parasitic darkness, but because of her enhancement her spheres over came his darkness and smashed against him.

Frankenstein then fell to the ground with little energy left and damage from the attack he was just a sitting duck. He looked around and hiding near a dumpster was a young girl he was holding onto a teddy bear for dear life. His goal when this began and his goal now was to protect those who could not protect themselves so he reached out his hand and chaos warped the girl to where the others had fled to.

*I did my best... At least some were saved...*
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Artist: Umineko OST - Song: Mirage Coordinator - Word Count: 3192
The objectives were beginning to become clear: force Daylu to leave this vicinity and secure the city by any means necessary. These two thoughts occurred throughout The Jade Cross Commander's mind as this battle began to progress into something more unified and intense in nature. The banding of people who were once enemies was not something she had anticipated since entering this war, yet...Veras finds herself in this intriguing predicament of having not only converted one person to her side, but two as the likes of Arabella seemed to be keen on joining amongst the side of The Kokuryuteshi after the deplorable actions which the Danava Demon had showcased to all present combatants. It was an unpredictable turn of events, but there wouldn't be much time to dwell on this matter. To think swiftly is to gain the edge, to become adapted this circumstance is to survive and to overcome is to see the skies of victory once more as the likes of The Jade Cross commander guided her men through absolute war.

So, with these thoughts in mind, once Arabella had finished her fast-paced scarp with Dayalu, Veras had taken a gaze over her at the Sueki's direction once the creature began speaking words of willing to die for The Jade Cross Commander. It was a sight quite bizarre, but at this point, an extra helping hand may serve beneficial in securing this mess. "Let me be clear with you: if my men are not revived within the next month, I will kill you myself. I still have not forgotten the harm you have done to them that placed them in this mess to begin with. It was you who raised that blade, it was you who killed and it is your actions that have caught up to you in the form of this freak of nature arriving." Pausing for a moment to look at the air, she took note that the creature Arabella proceeded to combat had disburse himself into the air. Through her keen senses and prowess of mental deduction, along with a bit of common sense from fighting in so many battles this long, it didn't take much to figure out that the male was still alive through means of an alternative state of being.

Eyes flickering with a crimson red color, The Jade Cross Commander had sensed Dayalu's presence within a series of ash particles higher upwards in the air as she felt him retreat towards the sky. This meant that his body was most certainly an extremely flexible one; akin to demon's with a mastery of their bodily manipulation. This meant a few things in her mind: one of the first possibilities is that in order for Arabella to really have a chance of beating him it could be left to assume that every trace of his body should be eradicated until not a single atom is left. In cases of beings attaining with that level of regeneration, it's usually common for that method to make a surefire method of killing them. The second possibility is that some sort of transformation has taken place and he has gone back to a non physical form to make combat with him further difficult than before; which seemed rather likely seeing how swiftly he transformed after his scarp with the angered Sueki.

However, something deeper within her blood was telling Veras something was off. It was the blood which she refused to acknowledge and do her best to disobey: it was the blood of her father, Ketsu Iramasha and it's DE Force attempting to awaken in light of what Dayalu really was: a force which attempted to deify death itself. All of these thoughts now bearing on Veras's mind, she'd have an idle gaze while staring upwards into the sky with a soft sigh escaping her lips soon after to express her discontent with the situation at hand. "As for you, Demonic Creature, I'd recommend you retreat or surrender at this point. It's clear to everyone on the battlefield that you aren't welcome here. I'd take this moment of ceasefire to reconsider your action and remove yourself from the premises as swiftly as you possibly can. Even further interaction with this battle and I can assure you that we'll certainly kill you on this day. I'm not quite sure what your intentions were entering this fight, but it's clear to me that they've backfired with the morbid choices you decided to make. Ally or not, we can settle this among ourselves."

Making sure her words were echoed throughout the battlefield, The Jade Cross Commander held her tranquil composure before turning her sights back on to the likes of the Sueki who started all of this to begin with. "And as I was saying to the likes of you, I will have my utmost eyes on your well being. I will do what it takes to bring their souls back into this realm, and if I cannot, I will take yours in their stead." Never hesitating in tone or voice, Veras clearly meant every word stated as she stared Arabella directly in the eyes with each sentence that exited her mouth. If she could not agree to those terms, then Veras would deal with her as shes fit.

Ultimately, when she was finished addressing the likes of her potential new ally, she'd have already notice the likes of The Knight Sugiura rapidly approaching her vicinity; constantly proving again that The Commanders senses have been shown to be extremely precise in nature. Not making a move in towards the hostile direction yet, Veras simply observed the woman as she started speaking things of peace, understanding and the whole nine miles of negation talks. Veras wasn't a fool, she understood when a compromise was trying to be made by another.

"We've already restored our flight capabilities, whomever you are. What I'm more concerned about is your lack of understanding about the machine I'm using. I've come under the assumption you are either delirious or gravely blinded in one form or another, for not a single soul has been eaten or devoured by The Kuro Sosu, the machine you are referring to. While the details are too complex to bother exchanging over a conversation such as this, I've reprogrammed it to be on the defensive as oppose to the offensive many have seen in the likes of that battle which took place in London, Malaysia, Cairo and many other places the The Kokuryuteshi has assisted in. The model I am using does not need such measures in order to sustain itself. All it requires is natural energy from the Earth and is meant as connection hub to defend this city from those who desire to invade it. Henceforth, I will not remove that machine for it isn't a threat to anyone but those who wish to do harm to us and this land."

Glancing to her side for a few moments, Veras could already sense a more furious energy signal heading towards their vicinity. More than likely this was going to be a potential enemy based on the fact The Commander could detect the strains of Nature Energy from it; which left her to assume this was a Nature Iramasha coming to assist the likes of the other Devil Iramasha she had disposed of earlier. "If you don't wish to partake in this war, then I'd recommend you take the same advice I've given the Demonic One and retreat for now. I haven't any interest in slaying those who aren't on The Kokuryuteshi objective list to attack against. Which is why things are only going to worsen the further you stay unless you actually intend to assist us. Otherwise, you are nothing more than another possible casualty or complication to be added into this war." Finished with addressing the likes of The Sugiura on this matter, her attention was now on the threat which had entered into their vicinity.

There wasn't a strong need to bother much with countering Elisha's moves that had attempted to block out Veras's assault on Frankenstein, as the Jade Cross commander made a mental note that these blast had indeed broken through the Nature Iramasha's defenses and hit her intended target with unforgiving force behind them. This ultimately made it all but child's play to keep up with the movements, predictable patterns and assaults that her new combatant had posed against the likes of Veras Luras; resulting in one simple phrase to leave The Commander's mouth: "Fool."

For it is at this moment that she merely held out her right hand and disassembled the lightning bolt by eradicating it's presence with her Chaos Energy and overpowering it; leaving no trace of it's existence behind. Should that fail? Then the aura which her power generated was strong enough to form a repelling shield around Veras's body in order to simply redirect away into a building nearby and have it die out away from the vicinity. There was no time to waste on any further complicated methods for such simplistic and straight-forward attacks as that.

"Too predictable."

These were all the words that needed saying as Elisha went in for the second attack. However, instead of bothering avoiding it, Veras decided to tank it in order to show the difference in power between the two. With her hierro and defensive layers in a prime state, they were able to withstand the blow without any injuries. Staring down the nature Iramasha while she was striking her, Veras decided to show her the penalty of foolishly approaching her without the faintest resemblance of a plan. Using her peak speed, she attempted to outmaneuver the likes of Elisha in order to grab each of her arms at the middle points. Through her overpowering strength, Veras tried to rip at least one, if not, both of her arms off in order to make her rethink her means of attack. At the very least, if they weren't ripped clean off, they'd be severely damaged and paralyzed due to her falling into Veras's grip at such a close range.

Incinerating whatever was left of the Nature Iramasha's arm at this point, The Jade Cross Commander would be on top of Elisha as she attempted to flee away from her. While in mid-flight and still keeping up with her thanks to her fast feet, Veras would attempt to immobilize her further by attempting to gently tap her neck, spine, sides and thighs. Why these specific spots? By unleashing physical force, pressure and momentum with a kinetic force strong enough to wipe out large spaces of land within this vicinity; Veras had concreted all of these factors to explode within these different spots on her body. To cripple her? The impact ot her spine would be enough to shatter the bone and leave motionless if her body's physiology held up. If not, this would also have a secondary effect of infusing Veras's Chaos Energy in order to essentially snap the flow of Nature and other energies that lay within Elisha to either negate her powers to the point of taking her out of this battle or heavily weakening her.

From there? The impact done to her sides were meant to have further damaged done to her and enhance the effects of the previous attack. However, she'd hope that each of the organs on these flank sides would spew out along with a large sum of blood leaving her further near the brink of destruction. Meanwhile, the blow done to her neck had the intended effects of blowing a massive hole in the center of Elisha's throat; essentially ripping out her vocal box, putting her into shock and making sure each of these hits would be difficult to recover from even with some form of regeneration; as the depth of their blows sank heavily enough to even stunt spiritual growth. Lastly, and most potently, Veras would attempt to claim each of Elisha's legs by having them implode from the sheer force and impact of these blows occurring and explode within her kneecaps to have mind numbing pain.

Now, by the time each of them would appear by the likes of Frankstein, Veras was hoping that some form of injury, damage or bodily harm would be done to Elisha. These attacks had speed, strength, tact and precision on their side; the likes of which had been hardened by Veras's combat experience and at least one critical hit had a chance of landing on her. Hence, with all of these actions cleared, The Jade Cross Commander would attempt to kick whatever was left of Elisha crashing into a series of building to hopefully be put out of her sight. However, even this kick had enough pressure behind it to potentially crush whatever was left of the Nature Iramasha's bones upon impact; ensuring that at least for the time being, Elisha would have a heavy amount of problems to deal with from the assaults which Veras had unleashed against her and would allow her to neutralize any of the other imposing threats left on this island.

"You come in here to a battlefield, blindly attack your opponent and don't even take the time to learn the state of affairs with the battle taking place? This naive nature will get you killed sooner rather than later. For your own good, if you managed to survive that, do NOT get up. I will ensure your demise if you do. I haven't the patience, the time nor the energy to waste anymore on battling children who leap at the first scene of action. I can see it in your actions, I can sense it in your aura; you don't understand the depth of this battle and should remain on the sidelines until we've claimed this city. I do not wish to kill you, but you will leave me no other choice if you get up again, Nature Iramasha. I'm tired of these games....this isn't something I can be proud of fighting opponents who are far beneath this level of combat. "

Taking a heavy sigh of discontent, she'd turn her attention to the likes of Frankenstein who was barely clinging to life. Why did he not refuse to get up? Did he not realize he was severely outgunned, outmanned and overpowered? Was he simply running on sheer will, or utter and blinded stupidity? It made no sense to her, which caused her facial expression to darken with a displeased expression, yet retain it's calming essence as it felt as if she weren't going to go ballistic, but it was clear enough she had a form of controlled anger brewing within her.

"While I've breathed on this battlefield, as I've raised my fist against my opponents, have I shed a single ounce of blood? Throughout my conquest of each of these cities, I have not killed a one entity. I operate on speed, efficiency and getting the job done. Bringing such black and white morals as "evil" or "good" into something like this is nothing short but immature. If I wanted to, I could have wiped out your entire force of Iramasha, but I've simply relocated them elsewhere and had my men attack only when their lives were in danger. This is exactly the sort of dangerous ideology which I've heard The Kokuryuteshi was founded against. You merely act on instinct, assume from limited information and raise your blades against us....for good? Do you not realize how sinister your own aura is? Tormenting my men like this? Not letting them die? I'm utterly baffled that you have the nerve to call yourself a provider of justice, when you've done nothing but act like a sadistic murder throughout this entire battle. If anyone deserves to be eliminated here: it is you, Iramasha."

With nothing but a hardened sigh, Veras had made up her mind. Appearing directly above Frankstein, Veras would use her energy to lift him up before her as she prepared to exhale him from this battle. "Get out of my sight. If you come back to this battle to fight me again, I will end your life here. This is your final warning, I'd advise you heed it before I change my mind, vermin." Now preparing to unleash a strong volume of kinetic energy to send him miles offshore into the oceans off the coast of the Canberra–Queanbeyan, Veras had one final thing to say to him.

"And when you see my father, the leader of Devil and Demon Iramasha's alike, tell him that his daughter said hello. It's not hard to miss Ketsu, after all...." And with those soft words spoken, she'd unleash enough kinetic force behind this strike to send him tens of miles away from the vicinity and eject him from this fight gravely wounded, but still very much alive for the Iramasha's to do as they please.

Now turning her head to Horu's location, she'd hope he would still be around to last towards this battle climax. After all, she wouldn't want her new Vice-Commander dying on her like this in a pitiful place such as this. "Maintain that will to strive, Horus and make sure you come back to me in one piece. We aren't leaving this place without each other. There is still much I wish to show you about this world, and I can't do that if you are a corpse." Making sure that this voice was announced to him over the telepathic channel set-up among the two, she'd hope these words would spring him into further action to wrap things up.As below each of them, the Kuro Sosu was all but ready as a powerful barrier started to forge around the city. It's priorities were dense enough to withstand a constant barrage of attacks, it's filters were to be manually controlled by the database of approved affiliates and Kokuruyteishi operatives by Veras and it's effects were ready to be used at Veras's whim.

Ergo, with all of these preparations ready, Veras let out a heavy sigh and began the massive feat of repelling a large multitude of Iramasha, Yayjuu and other forces in the city attempting to snatch control from the Monsuta out. This was accomplished by a massive usage of telekinetic force from the Kuro Sosu hurling many reinforcements out by sheer force from it's amassed power. However, Horus, Arabella and Eriza would not be effected as they weren't on Veras's target. Taking a glance over at the Sugiura, Veras would also add this: "Are you aware now? In this moment, I could have obliterated this city and it's inhabits...but The Kokuryuteshi has no such desire if we do not have to. It's all a means to an end. In this war, we are simply defending what is rightfully ours to the bitter end. These people have slain my men without even the slightest sign of remorse, yet I've remained firm in my stance. You should consider these actions before you take further recourse."

With all parties addressed, it would only be a matter of time to see the results of Veras's actions. Would they be for the best, or lead to something worse? Only fate herself could tell.

War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Artist: Disturbed - Song: Animal - Word Count: 1686

At first it started as a simple collection of crimson and black reiatsu in addition to electrical energies which had given Horus's gathering reiatsu a golden glow. From there it was slow but soon those near the bloodthirsty began hearing noises not relating directly to the battle.. At first it was a simple static like noise until static began to come across radios of those within ten feet of the male.. Then the noise picked up enough that many could hear the constant buzz of electrical energy as it continued gathering with Horus's reiatsu. As these energies continued to gather, and soon near completion Horus's limbs also became coated in their own layer of reiatsu via his Reiatsu Scalpel technique and his Shikai's passive ability. The male, whom was solely focused on Dayalu for the time being had begun cackling insanely as his spiritual pressure and murderous aura broke out upon the battlefield causing various effects which were much more noticeable in the soldiers in the vicinity of the battle.

Whilst Horus's building technique came closer to its completion he had essentially challenged Dayalu to face him while the others were fighting among themselves. Alas it would not be so as the growing battle between both Veras and Arabella closed in on both Horus and Dayalu. Arabella's form soon closed in on Dayalu as she began lashing out upon him, seemingly having decided not to combat Veras any longer. As the Sueki unleashed her combination of attacks upon Dayalu it soon became a high speed fight, one which was quickly causing Horus's ire and anger to increase.. He was apart of this war as much as anyone else on the war torn continent yet it seemed that all of his foes would prefer to focus on others.. Did they perhaps think 'Shinku Nikuya' was too weak to bother with? Or was it his growing insanity and blood-thirst pushing them away? The crimson haired Vizard didn't know.. Nor did he care.. He just wanted a goddamn fight!

'You bloody useless whelp! Your fucking pathetic you know that Horus! Here you stand in the midst of a bloodbath and what are you doing? NOTHING! YOU ALLOW YOUR PREY TO BE TAKEN FROM YOU... NO MORE YOU BLASTED FOOL.. YOU WILL FIGHT AND YOU WILL FLOOD THE STREETS WITH THE CRIMSON FLOWING WITHIN YOUR FOES VEINS! NOW GET SERIOUS BEFORE I DAMN WELL TAKE OVER YOU GODDAMN PUSSY!' The sudden thunderous hollowfied roar of Arashi broke through Horus's mental barriers as his mental instability and rage continued to grow... Taking advantage of his hosts state Arashi forced as much of his own blood-lust and rage onto Horus as he possibly could, the results of such could be seen immediately. At first as the Inner Hollow's voice rang out within Horus's mind many could see the male flinch briefly before a crimson and black Hollow mask began forming upon the Vizard's face. It began with the edges of Horus's eyes, the black and crimson material seemingly spilling out from his eyes as it rapidly spread until it formed a mask that resembled a grotesque combination of a dragon and goat visage.

The very moment that the mask finished forming the difference within Horus could be felt across the entirety of the city. The spiritual pressure he had been exerting suddenly became oppressive and sinister.. One could feel the blood-lust rolling off of Horus's body as golden masked eyes scanned the battlefield. At the same time the hand in which he had building up his technique was now immersed in reiatsu and electrical energy, his technique now formed and ready for use. Looking upon his hand the masked Vizard let loose a deep rumbling laughter, which one could easily make out two different distinct tones within. Slowly the crimson haired male began walking forth all the while Arabella and Dayalu were now locked in combat, though such a thing no longer mattered to the Vizard.. Having Arashi force parts of his own personality upon Horus had the result of nearly completely blinding him to anything.. All that mattered now was spilling the blood of anyone whom crossed his path, yet deep within that crazed mind the male still held some recognition of his new allies.

At this point the battles around him no longer held the Vizard's focus, even to the point of missing both of Arabella's statements made to Veras and Dayalu. As the two beings continued their intense battle Horus could feel the change in Dayalu before actually taking notice... It was this increase in Dayalu's power as he entered his released form that managed to draw Horus's attention back to him. As the males golden gaze came upon Dayalu the visage of his mask split into a horrific grin, one that in combination with Horus's spiritual pressure had the misfortune of causing a few soldiers to die from heart attacks.. The sheer magnitude of the insanity currently within the males eyes apparently was just that startling. Slowly but surely Horus could feel the presence of Dayalu spreading among the entirety of the battlefield.. Such a thing didn't sit well with the Vizard.. It gave him no true target.. At least not unless he tried to find the spot that Dayalu's presence was strongest.. Alas in his current state Horus sorely lacked the patience for such a thing.

Once again the impatient gaze of Horus combed across the battlefield as the male searched for a target for his technique.. It was one he didn't wish to unleash upon the masses of soldiers upon the battlefield.. Such a thing would not only wipe them out but would be a waste.. He needed a proper target.. One that could survive to fight back, such a target would be absolutely perfect. It wouldn't be long either until a potential target happened upon the battlefield whilst yet another unknown foe conversed with Veras. As the male continued searching for a target in vain he had managed to catch brief moments of Veras speaking out towards one new foe and Dayalu alike.. It seemed both were being given a brief chance to leave the battlefield.. One which if they didn't take Horus would immediately act out as a result of. Alas that wasn't all, a completely new foe came upon the battlefield, another Iramasha if what the Vizard felt was correct.. Alas it seemed this foe as well was more interested in Veras than Horus, causing the masked Vizard's chest to rumble deeply as he let loose an immense snarl across the battlefield. As the new foe was rapidly and mercilessly beat down by Veras for her sheer stupidity for simply rushing headlong into the fight Horus kept an eye out, waiting for the right moment to potentially end the new foe.. Yet it soon became apparent that unleashing his technique upon even this foe would be overkill as Veras's beating was more than enough. It was at this point Horus's irritation and anger would explode.

"AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH! DO YOU THINK ME TOO WEAK! COME AND FIGHT ME! PROVE THAT YOU CAN HANDLE THE CRIMSON BUTCHER!"
In all righteous fury the masked Vizard lashed out, the roar of his voice easily blanketing the sounds of the ongoing battle... Such was the fury and volume of Horus's outburst that those nearby were tossed off of their feet due to the sheer outward pressure the males outburst created. He was absolutely enraged.. It was beginning to feel as if flooding the entirety of the city with blood would no longer be enough.. His rage and the rage of Arashi combined was slowly consuming the Vizard as his lust for battle threw him deeper into the pits of insanity. The mere presence of so many strong foes was something Horus had wished for since he came to Australia.. Yet not a single one would look his way and Horus simply couldn't understand why.. It constantly came back to 'Am I too weak?'.

It was also during this outburst that Horus unleashed the complete technique held within his palm this entire time... The beatdown Elisha would receive from Veras was no longer her only worry for before his ally was completely through her beatdown of the Iramasha the dual toned snarl of Horus could be heard.. "VAJRA!" As the Vizard's snarl resounded throughout the battlefield his technique had been unleashed.. A magnificent beam of crimson/black and gold.. a combination of reiatsu and electrical energies was now screaming across the battlefield piercing through buildings, rubble, and anyone unfortunate enough to be in its path.. The power of Vajra cut through large structures as if a hot knife through butter and if Elisha happened to be struck by the blast... Well... one can say she likely wouldn't be recovering from the combination of Veras's attacks and the Vajra anytime in the near future.

Yet it was not enough.. Arashi called for more blood.. The Inner Hollow trying harder and harder to push his host over the edge.. The deeper and deeper the males insanity grow the sooner Arashi would be able to take advantage of such a thing and finally put Horus down for good, alas not even Horus knew his insanity would eventually cause such a thing. Not long after Horus unleashed the Vajra he could hear Veras's words through the telepathic link setup between them.. When she began saying that they would leave the war together, and that she had much to show him about the word Horus could feel the presence of Arashi fading to a degree, just enough that Horus was able to think clearer and begin fighting back Arashi's presence. From there Horus watched as Veras utilized the Kuro Sosu to rid the city of a multitude of the enemy forces thus making the job of securing the city all that much easier. After the enemy forces were forced from the confines of the city Veras addressed their remaining foe, whose reaction would determine just how much further the battle for Canberra would go. One thing for sure.. Horus was more than prepared to continue fighting if need be.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:05 pm
As Arabella slowly had heard what Veras Had to say she had slowly exhaled as high above the clouds continued to condense, her voice itself seemed to almost change noticeably as she had exhaled slowly. Her energy levels beginning to amass and increase to a level which was though lower then veras’s own, certainly not weak, while her sword had seemed to begin to glow while something rather frightening began to happen. It was as if the darkness was being pulled inwards , Focused into a singular point. Blood began to run backwards as the shadows themselves seemed to seep into her wounds, her voice now as she spoke was no longer kind as it was before, it was the kind of voice that would unsettle even the most valiant of souls, while her words struck out like liquid fire. Contained anger, and understanding behind each word; Not a reprimand but certainly something that would give Veras at least food for thought before she said anything about death again, her own anger was contained to her new ally but it was frightening as her words rang out, with a cold warning behind them , her own sword slowly pulling into a half drawn position.

“..You talk that you’ve changed, that is good stay that way and continue to get stronger. . However don’t talk like you know about death about things that can be far worse than losing men, sure I killed them. But didn’t you think to ask the reason behind me killing them without a second thought, why I attacked the red head but didn’t kill him? It was the subtle way they looked, you don’t know what its like, being hunted to extinction to have your life destroyed not once but twice. You have certainly lived a life that is commendable, your chivalry and idea’s are spot on. However until you have braved the darkness in my heart, until you know what it’s like to have your world turned upside down. To be locked up and face honing a skill or dying every day; to be forced to endure a life in which you loose the one thing you love the most. . .

You see , I remember nothing of who I was before I became this monster you call a child of the night. I was awoken thrown into a tower and forced to train my skills, but that wasn’t enough. Men they torched the house that I had grudgingly called home, they murdered my kind. Indescriminately like I did to your men, it wasn’t that I hate them, it was that I was afraid. Despite my integrity my code of honor I don’t like dying any more than you would. Until you have been hunted down, until you have had to choose between your life and the life of another. Don’t talk like you know everything that goes on, you are someone I will follow. However remember the fact is you know nothing of my past, the fact that every day I lived back then was a cage which left me with nothing but the choice that if I didn’t kill them they would kill me. You know all my emotions are a faux mask over the fact my heart, the heart that I once had is no longer receptive to lies , or promises that fade with time.

The ideals you carry, they match my own, however you still are not strong enough. . Not to protect everything without shedding a drop of blood, you want to kill me if you cant revive them, then go ahead, you will be doing me a favor. Just this once I am not going to pretend to be the cheery hopeful individual that I try and strive to be. This world hated my existence, I was born with the sword in my hand , I had to live each day with the blood of those which would kill me, I had to kill them. I slew hundreds, and thousands and along the way many of my kind, the Sueki’s you call demons, or vampires. Beings trapped in the endless cycle of blood, lust, and night. We ran, our houses got torched, our lives forever ruined . Your men aren’t at fault, but because I killed them and they had been revived I resolved I would cut them down and free them with my own blade, it was only fair. . . Life and death are absolute if you want to revive them , realize the hell that this world is currently in . . It is worse than death. Can you see it, can you see into my heart, do you honestly know what it means to have to fight a war. . . This you see around you is not a full war. .

This is a modern war , you want me to follow you, so I will till death does us part. . However I will warn you, my past is not something that can be related too. . The only reason I am alive, when everyone died in my generation the reason I lived to be 600 , is not because I was weak, not because I hid, no because I was forced to keep honing my blade my skills. . Everything I know better then anyone the price of death, I know what it means to be hated by the rest of the world. If you think I’m lying, look up the Sueki Blood Purge, look at what men did to us, you want to understand me, then I will show you the depths of what it means to have to fight to survive. . What it means when you have been forced to give up your humanity, have been forced to become a indiscriminate killer. . Insanity isn’t the word you can say any more. Insanity has nothing to do with this type of fighting, if you shed the blood of innocence you try harder. . If you feel you understand me . . . Then I guess ill show you. . . What it means when you leave your heart in the darkness. .

Every word you say is heart –felt but you know even those words despite that they hold meaning, are still naïve. . Do not pity me from what I tell you, because if you do it will be a disgrace to my very life, my legacy. I didn’t get this far because of hiding, there is a reason we faded into legend, beyond time it was because I slaughtered every single vampire hunter that crossed my path, I left sea’s of blood. . . My life has been blood , this blade, my lust, and the night. If you want to revive them, remember this world is cold, its cruel you have gotten stronger, but if you want to truly end this war, you must go beyond merely oppressing the enemy, there is no good and bad, it is greed, and hate. Illogical thinking, and rash decisions which make this world so cruel. . . So Watch if you wish to see what war does to a person, . . Watch real closely. . don’t let my words show you, watch my movements, see with those eyes of yours. . What really it means to be hated by the world, what it means to live by your skills alone. .Ill show you rather then tell you, through my blade. . The past I’ve lived.”

The words faded but each one didn’t hold any emotion it was creepy it wasn’t even that she didn’t feel the emotions, each word had the feeling of death ,of emptiness but further something strange. . A presence akin to fear itself, tangible words which carried enough weight even to make a psychopath stop in their tracks . . As her eyes slowly opened she rid herself of that Faux mask, slowly it wasn’t now that she had gotten rid of her emotions, it was that she was letting the instincts take over, as a slow and demented grin one which lacked even happiness or even the depths of despair , a smile akin to true darkness settled on her face Arabella’s eyes only could be compared to a window, they didn’t show anything but if you looked inside you also saw nothing as if she was fundamentally empty.

As she slowly had her head turn she didn’t even visibly have to pay attention as she had felt a disturbance in the red head, her eyes slowly closed and she had exhaled her blade which was still presently out had glowed pitch black, while it flicked to the side, the properties of the crescent slash being enough that it would completely split through the attack the vajira he had summoned that lightning would be completely cut through and destabilized causing for it to vaporize while she had slowly exhaled pain sure, pain was running from her back but as she had dropped the pole from her mouth she had caught it on her toes kicking it up into the air, where it rotate for a mere second and then as before it could have even been noticed the flat of her sheath smacked into the flat end of the pole shadows congealing around the pole itself turning it into a javelin which shot past Veras straight through into the barrier which had been erected around the devil iramasha. Her head didn’t even turn as her energy black and empty like the shadows themselves had truly amassed as now her energy seemed to alter. . Fundamentally changing while she had closed her eyes, entering her Umbra state , blood spraying every direction from her body wings ripping completely out.

From there she had exhaled slowly her eyes now turning to face the woman who was making a compromise as now she had slowly leveled her sword shadows writhing around her very being as she had then slowly as energy released seemed to have her own energy expanding. As before the eyes of everyone her form had seemed to triple, the clone technique duplicating her to make 3 of her each of equal tier. While her hand slowly raised up, she had spoke slowly her words though seemed to hold far more of a emotion hard to place, which was just honesty, there was no tone left, all the edges had been worn off while her posture remained relaxed but the words could be palpably felt, she the original began to say the words . .

“..You know I wanted to avoid using this, it’s a pain to use but I have no choice anymore . . . If you value your life leave, girl I don’t know why you talk of removing something but. . . You got your answer so if you insist on staying until you get someones promise . . If that’s what it takes then understand being here holds no meaning, you should go where you have more purpose saying that you will leave after something is done? While you are here you are being a hypocrite to your own words , as in this war thousands are dying you could be far more useful elsewhere therefor leave or ill be forced to raise this blade with the intent to kill . . . I honestly don’t want to do it but , As I said before my life is so steeped in blood that, if you appose Veras in the slightest I don’t mind in drawing more blood. . Of course you should know that with three of me, and one of you what the sensible thing to do would be.

Which is why I ask you to leave, I’m not in the mood to deal with obstacles any more . . . If I have a month to live then I have a month to live , and I will not waste it dealing with kids that are saying things that have no meaning. This is a battle field, as much as I hate to admit it , even though I wished I would never have to bring my sword up with killing intent again, there is no honest way to do this other than that, which is why I ask you to leave if you even so much as try to press the issue further I won’t care If it means that this blade which has drank so much blood is stained a little more. It’s just life, and to change life would take an effort from others which doesn’t even happen anymore. . . “

[enter clone one] From there, the first clone slowly exhaled, her own eyes opening while she had slowly shook her head directing her attention on not Veras but Horus himself her own eyes just resting on his insane form ,as she spoke slowly. Her words not hateful nor actually there to be nice anymore, it just was simple words at this point.

“..Remember your purpose, I said I respect you don’t lose your head .”
[end clone one]

And clone two just stood there.

War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 LzZCuy7
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 BtXe12b
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:45 pm
Dayalu Seishin
Davana of Hope & Reincarnation
Lives: 3

It seemed like this battle became from what Dayalu could see, down the path that he wanted as people seemed to not be dying anymore at least he thought so in the very beginning. He knew that he was going to be needed for the rest of whatever was left among this mixture of enemies, allies, and questionable ones. He watched as Veras still clashed with people and started to take notice of things within her, things that were most likely hidden from her or were being suppressed by her. He felt his origin utilize one of it's natural abilities as it started focusing on Veras' soul, a soul that showed both Arrancar & Iramasha qualities obviously, but he saw a connection to death buried within her, something that allowed the beholder the ability to utilize Death Energy, something that he has obviously taken note of as the Davana of Reincarnation but has made no effort to embrace a connection or the DE Force. It seemed like she had handled the other Iramasha present rather well and took note of her capabilities as his presence was still across the battlefield. He began to descend closer to the ground and focusing together as the others started to act and make their own motions on this rather small, yet large battlefield. He kept his energy at ready in order to deal with anything that may try to interfere with the process as he needed to at least stay alive in this state if he ad any chance of surviving further in this battle.

He first noted Horus and viewed the souls that were within his body, taking note that he was a Vizard but that was already quite obvious from the hollow mask that was dawned upon his face for the most part. It seemed fora time that another spirit within was influencing the choices of the main one, and at a moment, Dayalu had felt like interfering in what was before him within Horus, but he could eventually note the return of control coming back to the main one. He took little notice in the damages that were befalling upon the Iramasha from both Horus and Veras as she was clearly under the influence of his released state. Hope was not lost for her life or her future as she would have a second chance and a reason to leave this battle as all of the people present her were confused very much on what they were aiming for and who or what they are fighting for. As his attention shifted to Arabella he could only take note of all the things that he thought were wrong with what she said in regards to death and life. Something that he was most certainly going to state his own side on as his body both descend to the ground and came fully together as he touched the ground with his own two feet. It seemed things were only getting more interesting as Arabella separated herself into three bodies and was asking that another leave the battlefield. He wasn't quite sure how that person might answer but he would not leave until he was certain that no more death would fall upon this battlefield until he fell.

He wasn't sure if Arabella would attack him right of the bat or not like she seemed like she would but whether she would or not, Dayalu would say what he had to Veras and those that were on this battlefield and if it was needed he would certainly return to his ash state as needed but now that he was within his release state, he would not allow Arabella or any of the others to harm him so easily. As he was within his reformed state, a few could take note of his injuries from Arabella, however the injuries were being addressed and were even as he reformed in a better state than what they had been previously and were only getting fixed an even better point, hopefully to the point that he would be back to what he was when this battle started for him. So for the time being, he simply said what he felt needed to be said from him, what transpires after that was clueless to him but he left that he could handle it.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to your soldiers, I have lived and died for a long and many times. I have never really dealt with soldiers with war directly for before now, I was cursed to always kill myself and still roam this world only a short time after so, I do not understand the proper boundary of life and death, to me, it is a cycle, a cycle of reincarnation for the souls of the world only die and come back to the world later. It is rather odd though I might say that one would claim death to be much less horrible than life, when death is not the true for you will only be tossed back into life and for one that has experience both so much, I will say that I've always preferred life, it might be a world of chaos, but it is something that can change you and perhaps you can change yourself." He explained to Veras and those nearby.

"You can kill me if you see fit but remember that I will only come back this is the inevitable truth I will tell all of you and share with you my blessing, those that fall on this battlefield will only return to life to judge themselves. So I will also reveal my true purpose here, it has been to keep the lives lost here to a minimum. Although I was late for quite few of them, I could of brought them back given the time but obviously, we are within war, something that time is not so easily given away to someone like me. So I will say this now, I will not leave until all death is prevented and fighting is stopped , even I will flee if I am the last one that opposes you. As for the other side, I would encourage you to leave as everything is under control and those that you wish to protect from harm will not fall to any if you back down from this fight." He stated as around within his talking the Kuro Suso would try to push him out with the method of force but Dayalu would resist this with the best of his capabilities.

When the force would reach him, he would slow down the speed forced on his body and then utilizing his Zoa Koa influence create a force with his shadow movement to push him back and away from the barrier formed by the Kuro Suso. After he was sure that he wouldn't be pushed out any longer, he released the resistances that he had set up and had a statement for each the three that worked together under the Kokuryuteshi. With his first statement he focused on Arabella and hoped that this didn't spark her anger or continue to anger her if she was already.

"You may say that you know death and the hatred of this world, but i'll make sure that you know that you can not say you know life and what it can bring you and what it has brought you." He said to her and shifted to Horus.

"You seem to be in control of your life for the most part although a spirit within you would like to seize control of your life, remember the things that you look forward to in life, and try to see the things that life bring to you as well, this should keep your head clear of minor interference from the spirit, the will of a soul can be a powerful thing." He explained and finally shifted his focus back to Veras.

"I can see within you, something that makes me wonder who you are a bit as I haven't been within this world's conflicts enough to understand but I can see within you the capabilities to utilize death even better than I do. Although you may not be aware of them or choose not to utilize it, the power within you is one that will identify you to any being related to death, when it will come time to fight another one and perhaps even myself understand that your power will give you the same edge as them and able to keep their abilities in check." He finished with and waited for reactions or responses from people.

A few could probably take note though that a small part of his focus shifted to that of Elisha for if she truly did die, she would come back together, he body would actually regrow the parts that it may of lost and in other cases be restored to pretty much normal condition for her. If she did not fall or die, he would still at least take note of her condition for the time being and even if she was still around with the force fro,m Kuro Suso that might of pushed her out of the area completely. But he could just focus on her as a battlefield stood around him and he was ready to handle it to the best of his capabilities.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:45 am

Photobucket

War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 EiraBar2
I Will not let anything fall!
Eira VonZarkonheiz ∞ Knight Sugiura ∞ 1-1+

Enter The Definite Knight
There is no chance for failure for victory

Indeed, it was going to be complex. Although they got their gears working again, the air crafts could no longer fly; the air was too unstable for any sort of energy. Within the barrier, the air itself was becoming an enemy; from this point on, anyone that tried to be in the sky would begin to feel heavy amounts of turbulence. Eira knew why this had happened, and kept silent, observing the woman. She had, however, contacted her allies; the ones that meant to be doing such things as helping. And as such, anyone that would be ejected or put out of the area, would be safe. Such prediction came true with the Devil Iramasha; Aire had quickly saved the small girl child, moving like a lightning bolt before Veras took Frankenstein himself. Eira did listen; indeed, she listened quite well to the skilled woman, and part of her, perhaps, wanted to fight the other as well. It was the blood of a warrior, and as a man, Eira would not find herself lacking of such will.

The discussion was clear. They wanted to protect their claim to the land; and yet it was Monsuta, not themselves correct? It was as allies perhaps. Eira however, easily understood the message of the blonde woman. And yet, the message, despite being clearly set as 'Watch your movements or I will fight you' still lacked.. luster for Eira. There was something that this woman lacked, and the once King knew it. With a patience, and dedication that lasted for a long, long time, the girl had no rush in which to compound that desire, but would wait for all business to be cleared. Such as when the woman addressed her fellow companions and the movements of the demon male.

However, it was important; the explanations that were offered to the woman were understood, and the fact the other had tried to discount her intelligence was not even frustrating, as the Sugiura just remained in her position. There was no derangement in her being, as if she was something that was more then calm; the disgusting things had been taken care of, and more so, there may be a moment of compromising. But the Knight knew that it would not last for long, as a new presence, a girl Iramasha from the looks of it, entered. And that began a chaotic sequence of events, ending with her own body in the way of harm. For this girl had jumped in without knowing what was happening; and Eira's Lasting Definite blew within her.

With a snap, the avian moved, her spear lashing out; catching the blades of the Nature Iramasha, and more so, pushing the girl back as the lance itself would be recognizable to anyone with any knowledge of mythology. It was the spear Gungnir, held by the Norse God Odin himself. It was capable of always hitting a target, no matter what stood in it's way. For now, Eira used it to stop Elisha's attack, and therefore stem the following events as the Sugiura pushed her back. In a way, she had understood that this girl was innocent; she held no deal in the issues that were coming now, and also did not understand the situation, thus a decision was made in ignorance. She had no sin towards this.

Innocent.

The air itself was now squirming with pressure, as the girl was shoved away. Why? Because Eira herself pushed, moving them both away from the woman. Eira's gaze was not of aggression, and she did not speak as the male lashed out, his sanity seemingly gone now. The beams, or whatever that attack was, surged towards Eira, as her spear flew in her hands, blocking those that were on target; the very pressure of the wind around them deviated a few, and such it showed itself as no natural wind. The white haired Zarkonheiz then breathed out, her body relaxing, even as she stared at Veras, before bowing. ''I would have taken your offer, but it seems a bit late for that. Allow me to fight with you then.'' she said simply, already on guard as she simply glided rapidly to one side, shifting the focus towards herself if needed. Indeed, it seemed like it had gone from a possibly peaceful conversation, to now a battlefield once more.

The thing was is that, despite the low level of the opponents, the other fought much more then the Sugiura; therefore, if it was a battle of stamina, more likely the Vanguard Knight would win. However, there was more then that, as the girl would let the other choose her method of striking, an honourable beginning. For Eira held only honour to this opponent that was more then likely on her own level of power, her own higher then most present. Indeed, it would be quite fascinating to see where this would go, as she knew Aire would aid the young girl that Eira had just stepped in to save, if needed. Until then, her prescence was hidden, ready to move into the situation at any speed necessary in order to accomplish their goals. After all, the definite was in effect for both the Knight and the Guardian beast.

'I will save the innocents.'

Exit The Zarkonheiz Heir

music: Venari strigas ∞ Yuki Kajiura
    words: 0881
    notes: The Lasting Type Definite in effect currently; I will save the innocents.
    credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:59 pm

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

Elisha’s eyes widened as a spear slammed in to her blades as she began to lower then, the spear shoving her away from the woman she intended to attack. However, within seconds she realized that the one who had thrown it had been attempting to save her, noticing the hands of the woman had swept through thin air, as if attempting to grab on to Elisha’s arms. If the spear had not pushed her back, the woman would have grabbed her arms, and likely ripped them straight off with her strength. Still, she would fall back towards the hurt Iramasha, seeing if she could do anything to help him. This would be interrupted though, as the woman sped after her, Elisha’s eyes widening at the speed she had used. As she raised her fingers, attempting to tap Elisha with them, Elisha focused. The air around her, the current would suddenly and for no reason start pushing her away from the attacker, and the attacker away from her. She was using her complete focus on her wind manipulation and flying in order to separate the two of them. In turn, this would cause the attacks on her neck, spine, and sides to miss due to her body suddenly pulling away from them, changing directions without warning. However, the attacks on her thighs would most definitely hit, as the change in direction could no longer be used to mess up Veras’ attacks. Elisha gasped, pain etched in to her face as her legs were blown off, blood pouring from the wound.

However, Elisha would not be finished contending with attacks at this point, as she spotted the blast from the vizard coming at her from below. Eyes narrowing, she turned inward in a request for help, and her request was answered in affirmative. Elisha’s presence seemed to shift slightly as pale blue wings sprouted from her back, pale blue scales growing to cover her body as she looked down at the male below. Moving swiftly, it was clear her speed had increased as she positioned herself in front of the blast of electricity and spiritual energy. Grinning slightly, she lifted her arm, forming a fist in front of the oncoming blast. This man had to be some sort of idiot, he really did. Skiel was a sky dragon, giving him control over the wind and lightning. However, lightning is just one large electrical charge, so it would be possible for Skiel’s control to be extended to the electricity in Horus’ attack. This was what Elisha had in mind, with Skiel’s lightning control she simply forced the electricity in Horus’ attack to reverse its flow, causing the blast to explode as it fought against its own power. Opening her mouth, a low growl escaped the girl’s mouth as a vortex of wind blasted outwards, a tornado extending from her mouth to the ground where Horus stood. Destruction would reign in the town below as the tornado touched down, the powerful winds attempting to uproot and destroy trees, homes, office buildings, everything in its path. She would only hold the technique for half a few seconds after it touched the earth, but even during this short time the destruction it would cause would be enormous. However, there were more important things for Elisha to worry about at this point. For starters, there were her lost legs that were still dripping of metallic blood. Sighing softly, the breath she had let out moved downward, surrounding the wounds she had sustained from Veras’ attacks. She knew it would take way too long for her to regenerate her legs with Skiel’s power, and so she had decided to use it to stop her from bleeding and keep the wound fresh, allowing her to regenerate her legs at a later time. Following this Elisha took a deep breath as she prepared herself for what she was about to do. She flew upwards, high in to the sky with her hands stretched out towards the sky. As she reached her desired height, one far above Veras or the bird girl who was wielding the spear that had saved her, she concentrated, two words escaping her lips.

“Storm… front!”

Suddenly, the winds surrounding the city of Canberra-Queanbeyan whipped in to a frenzy. They formed in to a vortex of powerful winds, from the ground to the peaks of the barrier made by Shadin Yuudeshi, a barrier of wind around the whole of the city. This barrier would resist the entry or exit of any individual, no matter who they were, and Elisha’s eyes glared downward. It was just her luck that at that moment Veras attempted to force the young Nature Iramasha from the city. Even as she traveled to the barrier of wind, Elisha pushed back, inevitably lessening to force so that she simply slammed in to the barrier, her back sustaining a few minor cuts before she was pushed back. Flying back, she glared from Horus to Veras, her mouth opening as she spoke.

“I am not leaving. You will not kill me so easily. I will not let you kill Skiel!”

She shouted the last statement with all her rage and anger, all her emotions pouring in to that one statement as the clouds above both Veras and Horus crackled with deadly electricity. Bolts danced downward, all of Elisha’s hatred channeled towards these two as the bolts of lightning scorched down from the sky, attempting to end the life of the ones who had attacked her.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:56 pm
This women... Was his leader's daughter. No wonder he had no chance of defeating her. Frankenstein's opportunity had passed and he had accomplished what he came here to do. Though he was near death if not at it's doorstep he'd never felt more alive. He had never faced an opponent with this kind of strength, or resolve. In his eyes though her vision was still diluted. Her rage may have subsided, but she still was the same person she entered this battle as. Even if she had a revelation on the self-destructive path of her state. He knew all to well one way or another that same rage would get to her and on that day he would strike her down. It was only a matter of time. Some day he would avenge himself and have the strength to fight, but on this day, he was utterly defeated.

So much had happened around this battle, but all he could focus on was himself. He had to try his best to stay alive, because this wasn't the end. His body blood soaked and limp from the extensive injuries made it so he had nothing left in him to do anything else, but lie there. He had been lifted in the air by some kind of force and now facing the women he saw the same thing in her eyes. Someday she may realize the truth behind what really ailed her heart, and on the day hopefully she will be able to see the truth.

In the moments to come she released a massive blast of Kinetic energy sending him flying for miles. With his body unable to move before all he could do was take the blow coming towards the ground all he did was close his eyes and concentrated on his life force. Not on supporting his body, but keeping alive as he landed and slid for a hundred feet until he finally came to a stop. His energy was faint, and his life force weak, so the only thing he could do is leave a message for whoever was going to find him. A thread of darkness protruded from his finger tip as he lay face first on the ground and burnt into the ground in front of him was the name Veras. No matter who would find him, or what would happen to him next it wasn't in his hands and didn't matter anymore. He had killed those men which he wasn't unhappy about. In fact it satisfied the a more insane part within himself. The only regret he had was not being able to stand against the one who oppressed this country.

The last thing he did was say this directly to the Iramasha Base

"I...have failed... Veras in Canberra... I'm...sorry...Master Koichi..."

Frankenstein then slipped from consciousness lying there miles outside of the city.

Exit Thread

OOC:Sorry about that everyone. It was my lack of understanding on something this that held it up for so long.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:57 pm
PLAY POSTING MUSIC

Artist: Umineko OST - Song: Final Answer - Word Count: 3252
Hearing reports all throughout the various networks across The Kokuryuteshi, Monsuta and even mainstream communication channels; the transmission devices embed within The Devil Iramasha's body from her URE Link were informing the fearsome Jade Cross commander that this war was steadily drawing to a close. As a result? There were those within the echelons of The Kokuryuteshi whom were desiring that this conflict end as swiftly as possible to ensure that this battle ends without a hitch. Not only that, but she'd hear the warnings issued out by The Copper Cross Commander, Mecha Neo, that the time of this colossal war was quickly coming to an end as a good deal of the fights throughout this massive battle were steadily coming to an end. So, with all of this hanging over her head, Veras would be seen tapping her head three times to confirm what she needed to do and reassess the methods needed in order to reach her newly ordered objectives to the best of her abilities.

Thus, as she woke up to the reality of things, there was really nothing else that concerned her at this point. This clash was reaching it's finale point no matter what words, actions or retic were spoken by any of the current combatants on the field; ally or enemy alike. This tiring war needed to come to a conclusion, and any who try to oppose this order will soon be dealt with. Ergo, one of the first people to actually have Veras's undivided attention would be her newly made Vice Commander: Horus Sariel. Watching his outburst in the skies above The Canberra–Queanbeyan, this unleashing his fury proved that this confrontation needed to be resolved swiftly. Having dealt with her own blood-brother who shared similar personality traits akin to her Lieutenant's thirst for battle, The Jade Cross Leader understood his anguish quite well. However, in the actuality of their circumstance, The Devil Hybrid never particularly doubted Horus's strength or thought for a second he was weak. More than anything, she assumed that the male's aggression was certainly not one to be trifled one as shown through his rampage thus far across the vicinity.

"Horus, do not let your primal rage consume you in such a manner. If one were to doubt your strength, I would have never given you a chance to join along me to trail by my side. I understand, to a certain extent, what lies beneath the surface of your power. The passion, rage and fervor of your energy and aura are enough to make me perceive you are indeed, in so many ways, like my brother. It is why I wish to guide you from this path of obliteration that you are on by keeping you safe and turning you into a force even stronger than you are now. Therefore, there is no need to become so...furious with this outcome.

Can you not sense beyond this cities walls? Can you not hear the calls of our people? This continents battle is coming to a close and it's time we close up the strings of combat within our own fight so that we can move towards this bright future together. Do not let these pitiful souls drag your great spirit down, my comrade. It is my duty to take on that pain, to ensure my men are protected and to allow our goals to be swiftly met. It is why I was positioned as Jade Cross Commander of The Kokuryuteshi....and why I, or anyone else, won't let this family die so easily. "

At this point, she'd give the individual an intent stare of the eyes from her vantage point to show that her words were indeed sincere and that she stood by all of them. Once this confirmation was given to her dear ally, The Commander soon shifted her attention to the likes of the Sueki-Based Vampire rambling on about her entire life story in the middle of a warfield. As a direct result of this excessive talking? A slight frown was steadily coming into place across the vixen's face as she let out a heavy sigh to express her frustration with the matter. It is one thing to exchange sentiments across battle, it's another thing entirely to express every last detail of your life in a war-torn battle. So before Arabella could speak any further, The Devil Hybrid simply placed her index finger upon The Vampiric creature's lips before uttering this:

"I didn't ask for an autobiography of your life. Where it stands now? I haven't much time to indulge in such commentary with you. If you have any misunderstandings to clear up, you will do them back at one of the The Kokuryuteshi's bases or when this fight is over. There isn't much room to digest that much information that isn't related to our current battle. For now, you need to simply keep your eyes on the mission and not let yourself be so easily consumed by your past. All things can be worked out at a later date when we are not in such a critical situation." Having finished up her dialogue with Arabella, Veras simply took a few steps backwards in order to get a better grip on the released state the woman was now under. It seemed she could prove to be a potent force in this battle if given the correct resources to perform the fullest of her abilities.

In correlation with that thought, and without wasting much time, The Jade Cross Commander hurriedly sent confirmation orders for a URE Sphere to be transferred into her location. Thusly, in compliance with this request, The Copper Cross Commander, Mecha Neo heard this call. Within a matter of moments, a white sphere could be seen teleporting itself into Veras's clutches. Wasting no amount of time, Veras attempted to utilize Chaos Warp in order to transport the device into the being of Arabella. If she were able to tap into the unlimited energy that lay vested within the depths of the URE Sphere, then the chances of them ending this battle could increase dramatically from the calculations in her mind. Therefore, she'd soon relay that information to each of her comrades in order for them to understand the kind destructive power that now lay in each their hands.

'Horus, Arabella; do understand that those sphere's within you contain Unlimited Energy provided you aren't too banged up. You'll need speed in order to make the most out of these spheres; as in this state, you should not take much damage. Therefore, you are free to go beyond your wildest dreams at the moment. This is but a small part of the wishes that The Kokuryuteshi are able to use. Use them wisely, understand your opponent and do not let your guard down until the very last strike is made in this battle. Do not let arrogance overwhelm you and do not underrate yourself either. Balance is the key to this power. Make sure you use this strength in order to ensure my plan goes smoothly. If they attack while I'm in the middle of performing this, be sure to keep them at bay.'

Finishing up those statements to her comrades, Veras paid keen attention to the clones that were being produced by the likes of The Sueki before her. Raising a bit of an eyebrow at the fact she was able to produce duplicates of herself at an equal wavelength of energy that was comparable to the original; this was certainly a factor that could prove extremely beneficial to their cause. Therefore, The Jade Cross Commander decided to request three additional URE Spheres to be transported into the area to further tip the scales in their favor and to help Arabella maintain this draining technique; while giving her a great power boost in return. In a matter of seconds, these transfers were all but complete within the mind of Mecha Neo and these orbs were soon disrupted to the clones in order for them to sustain themselves at a much stronger and long lasting rate until the URE Sphere's within them grew damaged; resulting in them most likely returning to either The Kokuryuteshi themselves for repair or Veras Luras herself.

(Click here for information on the URE Link: THE EQUIPMENT CONNECTED)

The last means of assistance to be infused into the cocktail of power were going to be the The Kokuryuteshi's URE Links. Being that they were working together as a unit at this point, it was best that they utilize their strengths as a hivemind of sorts. Thus, from a device that was no bigger than a grain of sand, this connection, should they choose to accept, was attempted to be synchronized within them by having these links try and implant themselves within the bodies of Horus and Arabella. Should they prove to be compatible with their body? They'd be harmonized to the network within The Kokuryuteshi that allows them to access their communication channels. From there they can receive or send updates to The Kokuryuteshi series of supercomputers, weaponry on the field, fellow comrades and even other organizations such as Shadow Fall and The Monsuta whom seem to be partially associated with this connection as well.

The more beneficial part of it all, however, would be the fact that the URE Links allowed them all to tap into the reservoir of energy and resources that are available from the URE Realm. Through this shared channel, it's possible to share different attributes of powers and energy from this union. So as these devices would attempt to further infuse themselves into each of the bodies of Horus and Arabella, they may potentially notice a sudden growth of energy within themselves; while the exhaustion they previously faced or injuries they may have sustained would all but be swiftly fading away for the time being. As with this creation, it yielded the potential to roughly recover and heal half of their injuries and original energy not associated with the URE Spheres. Lastly, in their minds, they'd be given the information to understand the drawbacks, limitations and depths of the URE Link's potential so that they do not blindlessly injure themselves in the process of trying to harness it's immense gift.

Therefore, all that was left to do was listen to the words of Dayalu as he started to speak words related to that of Death. There were notions of him feeling sorry about what he had done, not being able to decipher what it means to do combat within a wartime scenario, understanding what it means to live in a cycle of souls and ultimately claiming life as his own. However, none of these words mattered much to the Jade Cross Commander at this point. Why was that? The objective was given to her and the time to merely claim this city in the name of The Kokuryuteshi had arrived. Henceforth, she'd utter these words to him as he started to conclude his speech to her.

"Such kind words will not bring back the dead so easily, however. You say you've lived a lengthy life; infact, you say you've experienced multiple lives, have you not? During all of this time, all of this existence; how can you not become versed in the act of war and what it implies to do battle in one? Don't give me such nonsense as that misunderstanding. My patience is wearing thin with the combatants I've run into, and the orders from our higher-ups have put my mind into a state of swift action. With that said, I haven't the time to indulge in any sort of life stories about those whom I've encountered.

I have received what I wanted to awaken within myself, saved whom I desired to rescue from the abyss and now I will be ending this fight. If you wish to pursue me at this point, you'll only be endangering everyone around us with your notions of violence. This city rightfully belongs to our Monsuta brethren, and I'll see to it that it stays that way and will prove to you through my actions I did not desire any more unnecessary bloodshed than there needs to be; least my life is threaten like the ignorant Iramasha whom attacked me without a single care in the world."

So, with all of the talk finally coming to an end, she'd notice that his overall substance was beginning to try and resist the might of the Kuro Sosu now in active. That was fine, in her mind. The actions of Eira Vonzarkoheiz were of no concern to her either at this point. Having identified herself as an enemy due to refusing to accept the treaty The Commander had placed out, she was just another obstacle to pass by and soon her voice fell on deaf ears as Veras opt'd to erase this woman out of her senses altogether; while still keeping a keen movement on if she tried anything offensive in this moment; ready to strike her down at anytime if things went south.

Paying close detail to all of the events that played out, it seemed that the likes of The Sugiura had also summoned some sort of creature in the shadow's. The Devil Hybrid duly noted it; as thanks to the barrier enveloping the city from the Kuro Sosu, it was possible to scan the vicinity around them for any variables and Veras seemed to be able to pick up the being during one of it's scans. However, this also poses the question: why was their a scanning of this range to begin with? The answer was quite simple: Space Lock & Dimensional Modification. These would be the answers that The Kokuryuteshi had sought after in order to see to it that this city would belong to the Monsuta. There were many resources, energy and plans being put into motion ever since the Kuro Sosu had been put into effect within the city; and Veras still stood very true to her word that was indeed not for aggressive action, but something much more insuring to their victory.

Sensing that the likes of Elisha was greatly injured by the portions of her assaults that were able to make an impact on the Nautre Iramasha, she'd watch as the final variable in this battle was beginning to come into play. In the perception of the Jade Cross commander, there was no way she could easily recover from taking on heavy damage like that. Therefore, the offensive and threat level of The Nature Iramasha was dramatically lowered as a result. However, to ensure they weren't tampered with on the off chance her estimates were off, Veras decided to place a barrier across herself in order to ween off damage from the strong wind gust that generated as a result of her attack. If Horus and Arabella were as strong as they claimed to be, they'd both managed to figure out ways to get past this destructive burst of power and wind from the Nature Iramasha.

However, due to the fact that the barrier that was already put in place by The Kokuryuteshi's Kuro Sosu was in effect, the barrier of wind that Elisha had devised was put on the outer edge of the city. That is to say, it's effects were in place, but they were redirected to the outside walls of the shield and no one could still enter into the city. And through this effect being dealt with through means of re-guiding that wind shield outside of the main combat area, the plans of Veras may have a chance at succeeding and ending this skirmish once and for all. Slamming her hand down on the pavement, she soon gave word to all those associated with The Kokuryuteshi's artillery to begin the process of their Spatial Lock through means of dramatically augmenting the Iramasha's key ability, Chaos Warp, and utilizing the vast wealth of unlimited energy placed within the depths of Veras's body by the URE Sphere to bring this power into effect to win the battle of Canberra–Queanbeyan.

In a matter of moments, the likes of Veras and all Kokuryuteshi allies were seen as having a white glow around them. Why was this important? Remember the reason why they implanted the Kuro Sosu in the first place and why there was a golden glow throughout the range of the city? This is because Veras was gathering all the resources she needed to swiftly eject the entirety of the metropolis out of the physical realm itself and become intangible in a sense. They couldn't attack the remaining forces, but in turn there was a strong chance they could not effect them either.

Thus, as this process went on Dayalu, Elisha, Eira & her hidden ally along with Skiel would not be engulfed within this light because the computerized systems within The Kuro Sosu were intermixed and infused together with The Kokuryuteshi's own database to scan, as previously stated, for anyone who was an enemy within the range of the city. Most of the civilians were given the pass, so this hunk of Earth would be heading directly to the depths of The Kokuryuteshi and replanted into the Earth within the conclusion of the Australian War; for it would dock within the Kokuryuteshi realm until it was brought back into this material realm.

With that said, if all went as planned, there would only be a hunk of rocks left in the place of Canberra–Queanbeyan; as The Jade Cross commander attempted to go off with the island to prevent anymore fighting from taking place over this city. And in that line of logic, one of the final plans were put into motion by The Kuro Sosu prior to its removal: the dimensional alteration through chaos energy. Having already pre-programmed the space in which this device had been implanted, the energy left over in the wake of their ejection from this dimensional plane would release itself in a burst of energy and was seen attempt to overtake the area and modify the environment. It's purpose? To adjust the dimensions of the range in order to modify the space around Dayalu, Elisha, Eira; in addition to her partner and Skiel in order to slingshot the land they were in roughly into the border of Australia that lead into the ocean and to be far away from the vicinity where The Canberra–Queanbeyan once was.

So at the end of all this, the primary objective for Veras was to ensure that this city was locked out of effect from this dimension or existence and remained in an intangible state in order to swiftly take over this city. Therefore, her voice would echo into the area and towards Dayalu: "This is the end you sought, and the end I worked towards. This city does not belong to the invading forces of this country and I am simply adhering to the job I was given to ensure this cities protection. In the end, you have a lot of growing to do if you are ever going to understand anything within this world, boy. Take this as a lesson in your own actions and learn that senselessly pursuing a war that isn't any of your concern will lead to further tragedies, casualties and disasters in the future."

Those last words being spoken out by Veras, this would hopefully be the end of any further resistance and the beginning of repair for this war torn country.

[Attempting Exit]

War in Australlia- Canberra–Queanbeyan - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum