Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) I_vote_lcapA Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) I_voting_barA Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) I_vote_lcapA Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) I_voting_barA Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127861 messages in 19480 subjects

A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravana
Ravana

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi)   A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) O5p3s3

"It shouldn't be this hard to find one person." All in all it was just another normal day in the city of Karakura; though for one individual there was a slight problem. Then again, seeing as a Captain of the Gotei 13 was wandering around the world of the living, chances were most who could see him would assume that something was amiss. Of course, for this Captain, the man known as Hijikata Toshizo, what brought him here today was nothing too dire... or, well, anything official at all. Thankfully, at least in his mind, as he wandered around the city there didn't seem to be too many others out this day; though that could have to do with the fact that he wasn't necessarily traveling down the most used paths. It wasn't as if he were wandering around any dark or seedy back alleys, but for what he was looking for; he probably wouldn't be finding it out in the middle of town... at least not from what he had heard. Then again, seeing how this "thing" he was looking for wasn't actually a thing but a person, this lack of people could be a bit disconcerting; but at the very least he didn’t have to stop and explain to every passerby that there was no need to be alarmed at a Captain patrolling the city.

As for whom exactly it was that Hijikata was looking for... well, that was a bit of an interesting story. For starters, the individual in question was the woman known as Yoruichi Shihouin, but the reason why he was looking for was what made it interesting. As stated earlier, this search was not for any official business of the Gotei 13 or his Squad 3, but instead was for more of a personal matter, however, that's where things got a little more complicated. While Yoruichi had been a former Captain of Squad 2, and he had met her in passing once or twice while she was with the Gotei, it couldn't really be said that they actually knew each other; and really he doubted if she would even recognize him. However, if they didn't actually know each other, then that begged the question; why was Hijikata looking for her for a personal matter? And really, that could best be described by Yoruichi's title: The Flash Goddess. Well, that, and a little story.

Being a natural born warrior, as well as a Captain, Hijikata was always looking to improve his fighting skills; in particular the sword style he had created: Shinsengumi-Kenjutsu. All in all it was a rather effective style of fighting; combining powerful weapon strikes as well as hand-to-hand techniques to quickly overwhelm opponents and take on forces much larger than one's own. However, as it had been born from a number of different styles, as well as included many different types of weapons, the style was constantly evolving as Hijkata himself got better. Because of this, Hijikata was always finding areas of his techniques that he wanted to improve upon, and this brings us to why he was searching for Yoruichi today. With all that seemed to be happening in the world, Hijikata had taken it upon himself recently to work on refining the Shinsengumi-Kenjutsu style; finding its faults and working to cover them. Through this, he had come to notice one possible flaw n his style, though in reality t could simply be more with himself; that being that it was a little on the slow side. Now, this was not to say that Hijikata himself was a slow individual, as overall his speed ranked fairly well, but for a style designed to take on imposing odds, speed was kind of a necessity. Realizing this, Hijikata knew that he would have to train against someone who far outclassed him when it came to speed, and there was only one person he could think of; The Flash Goddess.

Of course, as Hijikata continued to wander around Karakura in search of Yoruichi, he began to wonder whether the information he had gotten was reliable. Seeing as he didn't know her as well as he would have wished to ask about training, he was forced to ask others where he might find the Goddess of Flash. While she was not quite as hard to find as when she had been an exile, there still wasn't really an exact address for him to check out aside from Urahara's store, and in all honesty he wasn't really in the mood to go asking the man where she might have been. He didn't have anything against him, but, well... there was always more than met the eye to that guy. Still, from what he had gathered, it did seem that Yoruichi was in the world of the living; and indeed once he had first arrived he had managed to find her spiritual pressure, but once he had gotten to that location she was nowhere to be found. It was actually a little ironic; normally Hijikata was having to evade women who wanted to fawn over his looks, but today he was having trouble finding just one woman... well, it wasn't a great comparison but still a touch ironic. "Granted... given what I've heard about her, chances are she already knows I'm looking for her" he said to himself, stopping for a moment to observe his surroundings.

Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) Left_bar_bleue248350/500000A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi)   A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Well, this was going nowhere fast apparently. Actually, that wasn't quite true; it definitely going somewhere, just not where Hijikata had wanted... at all. Sure, he had expected for there to be some difficulty involved in his request; not just in finding Yoruichi, but also in getting her to agree, but he had not planned on it being this absurd. Hell, at this point it almost seemed like trying to get Soifon to help him would be a better idea... actually no, that was still more suicidal; but not as much as trying to get a nude picture of her. Still, it seemed quite clear by now that Yoruichi was not going to have any alternative; if anything his rebuttal had only made things worse for him. Then again, given how their first encounter had gone he really should have expected as much, especially given how much she seemed to enjoy pissing him off. However, even with all of that said, he did still need her help, and he was still more frightened of Soifon than her, so unless he wanted to have wasted his whole day with this task, he was gonna have to think up something fast; and he was not going to have wasted his day. Of course, there was one alternative Hijikata had left, though he had hoped he wouldn't have to fall back on it. While he did need her help in his current endeavor... he had never intended for her to teach him anything. What he really needed was someone of far superior speed to fight against not just to refine his sword style against speed, but to also work on his own speed; and while he did need to fight against Yoruichi to accomplish this... well, it didn't need to be consensual.

As Yoruichi finished speaking, one of her claws extended to add a menacing air, Hijikata simply turned his head down, a small chuckle emanating from his lips. Slowly, he raised his head back up, gaze returning to the feline, and upon his face he wore a rather dark grin. "You know... threatening a Captain is really not a wise move; though I shouldn't have to tell you that" he said, his tone... while not as serious, held a much darker tone than it had before. Though he had not wanted to resort to such methods, given the situation Hijikata really saw no other alternative; besides, perhaps if she wanted to kill hm he would get so much more out of this "training". "In fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that such a blatant threat could be seen as an open act of hostility the Gotei 13; regardless of any past affiliations" he began, his tone still holding that dark tone. "I mean, normally such comments might simply be ignored, but given your background, and your past transgressions against the Gotei 13... well I don't know how else I could take such threats but seriously" he added, a dark glint to his eyes. "And so, given all of this information, I really have no choice but to apprehend you and bring you back to the Seireitei for questioning... ignoring that any resistance on your part would simply fulfill my original goal" he finished, crossing his arms in such a way that his right hand rested just above the hilt of his Zanpakutō. Sure, this was a risky maneuver, and Hijikata did run the risk of Yoruichi absolutely hating him and wanting to kill him... but there was at least one up side. Yes, at the very least, this play would hopefully show Yoruichi that he wasn't just gonna roll over and let her mess with him. Besides, even if she did want to kill him... well, it definitely would make for one hell of a fight; one that Hijikata would most thoroughly enjoy. "So then... are you sure that I didn't misunderstand your response kitten?" he asked; leaving the course of events to come hanging on her answer.

Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) Left_bar_bleue248350/500000A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi)   A Quick Beginning (Hijikata and Yoruichi) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:59 pm