Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

War in Australia - Townsville  - Page 3 Empty Re: War in Australia - Townsville

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"Cero just a second...before you depart...I sense questions..and she's awoken someone in me whom has slept long..I am going to undo his shackles..just a second." Youth faded as the ground shook power began to spray over the place the land cracked with fissures as his body changed in a reishi bath of light. In the young man's place a man well past his prime stood. Glasses worn over his eyes as a pressure went out across the entire country not something felt for some time. He gave the aura that Yswach was known for, while the young was the chosen Hulderic. This one was the monster within, the demon whom remained hidden. He walked the darker side of the world, he could break the very being of enemies with his bare hands. His eyes looked down now as he glanced to Cero, a coldness resonated from his gaze. Leather gloves were worn over his hands and a rather unique design was his. He did appear older than the original Hulderic, this one was glancing at Cero as he detected the blood of Yswach. " Young one...resolve is found within..Take heart and remember the important things...Their resolve lies..go if you wish..I find your resolve and grow Cero." His eyes were old and they looked towards where Sing used to be he reached down softly touching the ground now. Crimson taint came from him Mana's curse that had befallen the land of Antarctica was placed here. The damage the very power she left on that place had been moved, Hulderic couldn't hold on to it any longer. His frame straightened up now as he exhaled a breath, he was quiet and something about him felt big. To anyone even spiritually aware he seemed frail but any fighter would notice it. If they were worth their salt they could tell he was far more than the younger model that was before him. He had experience and not a little bit, he had a ton of it. He knew how to take a hit and keep on ticking by taking it a certain way. When a man fights as long as Hulderic had you learn certain tricks.

Hulderic closed his eyes as he let Cero look into it. In his eyes age would be seen, but experience he left Cero see it. See the battlefields the Quincy extermination and the wars of past that came from them. His attention rotated back to the city as he exhaled a breath now. His body felt stinging from the previous move she'd used to deal with some of his tricks. Such a naive brat to use energy on her, no this one required a special touch. Hulderic took the glasses off of his face as he looked at Sing now as she launched her attack at him. A glowing light activated as darkness than came around him. The very fabric of space and time shook for a moment, the bankai he'd taken was activated. Children games were not the answer as he softly spoke. 70.." He gave his hand a wave and a huge wave of destructive force shot out towards Sing. It was physical the entire landscape rolled and almost got blown away from the force. His eyes had yet to lose the color they kept as the two waves of power met.

Hulderic tried to send the attack on her using his bankai to reverse the flow of time on it. . Hulderic had begun fighting in earnest and now things would be clear. He'd done a rather impressive feat in using his bankai to counter act her move but using his own power to come right through the back of it. Hulderic had done this in split second timing and allowed him to fight even greater. What more could he let an arrow go at the energy rate into the void now. He was using his powers in the open, this arrow could simply destroy an entire mountain. Make it nothing more than a memory that could have been. Hulderic hasn't done this in a while, would he release his true power for her? No not yet she had to earn the right to fight him at his strongest. Sing had yet to prove that to this old experienced Quincy.

How would she respond well that was clearly not the only answer, Hulderic had activated the Bankai. A piece of it that had yet to be seen, his eyes stared at her as his reiatsu was released. Something about him as always felt big he wasn't here to talk or throw around pretty speeches. He unlocked Cero's memories for him and showed him everything. His hands remained nearby as his arm remained ready. His method of. Fighting her, she didn't know one thing about him he could do alot in this form that few others could perform. The Emperor stood before her now, not the naive nor the young. Truth perhaps was with the young, but experience was with him and he had faced Sing's kind before. "Come Iramasha." Were his only words to Sing as he waited for her next move now. Hulderic decided to show her something he was one of the greatest users of Blut. This attack didn't fall under spiritual all the way it was just brutal strength he had in his blood. It let him perform some of the most amazing feats, he gave his hand a wave sending a shock wave of explosive force at her. She would need to dodge this as he switched to his offensive explosion blut.

Anything caught in the blast was almost destroyed in an instant, what would she do if she was struck by the blow. Not to mention he'd hidden an arrow in the void to catch her off guard. The taint this land would endure was something rather large, he pondered if she could handle it. He hadn't used this at 70 before, the power he was using was constant now. Stating the release of his power was all part of how he fought. Hulderic wasn't an extremely fast man but he could fight standing here if need be. But their was far more to him than met the eye as he shot arrows into the sky without moving. They landed in what seemed to be random locations around the female. As though he simply missed, the female didn't have a clue he imagined about what Quincy were capable of doing. Hulderic was not to mention quite special, what he'd done now was set the table for a couple moves ahead. The man stood ready now as he could feel the blood in his veins moving about. The bankai active and his full power without Voldstandig released, how would the Iramasha stand to him.

The question wasn't if she could, it was merely a matter of how she did against him as an enemy. Hulderic had set an arrow in the void and his arrows were launched into the sky yet. Waiting for the moment to fall, he'd picked the destination ahead of time. Going further from what one would expect. He was guessing her next couple moves, this female was extremely good at fighting and could be an extremely challenging enemy for him. He needed to fight her with his wisdom not overwhelming power. A leader had to be wise and pick the moments, would he kill her no that wasn't his goal. They didn't need enemies, however her insult of the Quincy would not go unanswered. The naive boy and fool had set the path and perhaps after this he would remain in charge of it. Revenge was a fool's errand that Yswach had engaged and look what happened to him. The Quincy were meant for something far greater, they had a duty to accomplish.

He would see it done, one way or another come blood or not.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australia - Townsville  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999War in Australia - Townsville  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:11 am
PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BOX WITH THIS POST

Artist: DMC - Song: Apocalypse Now - Word Count: 4212
So, the male was finally beginning to give it some of his all, eh? That was one of the first thoughts that had passed through Sing's mind as she observed the fluctuation occurring within the area, but more importantly, The Iramashsa searched within the depths of Cero himself; for she herself felt that surge of energy raise like a roaring dragon to the surface. Therefore, during the time it took for him to summon that energy to reflect back at The Princess, The Devil of Perceptive was more than ready to come at The Valiant Quincy. Although Sing was able to minimize a good deal of the attack with some of her own explosive Chaos Energy, some of the potency of Cero's might was able to finally reach her in these last frantic moments of his; causing burns and scarped to emerge across The Petite Girl's body. Although, instead of a grimace or shout of pain, there was only a smirk across her face as his attacks were able to make an impact; but it wasn't going to stop her will outright. Not after everything that has built up to this point.

"Not a bad attempt, I felt the scorch across my skin. Alas, however, you shall not slay nor stop my efforts here today. As you are aware, I've come far along the way for the will of my father, the will of my organization; but most importantly: for the resolve within myself. I see now what my father so desires against on this battlefield today, I see the blind heroics linding this world into a fire and I see why he loathes the rule of the Soul King, those whom control Earth and anyone who dares to stand in the way of this rebirth. It brings me great sorrow that you've decided to turn down this path along with your impudent leader, but I hope in due time, the wisdom of time enlightens you to the truth of your world. If you take nothing else from my words, hear from my list, implore my warning and take a critical look at the place you call home.

Question your leaders, observe their actions, reflect the outlook their effects have caused on the world and come to your own conclusion on rather or not the stance I lay on now has merit. In due time, as you grow older, you'll soon begin to see the flaws of this system crumble; the corrupt nature of it's people come unveil and hopefully come to a place of understanding myself. You have naivety and youth on your side, so I give you this final push towards the direction of awakening, Quincy Boy."

Speaking these words in a telepathic outcry throughout the area to avoid being struck while in mid-sentence, every ounce of wording that echoed from her mind and to the range of Townsville were nothing but the utter truth from Sing's standpoint. Following The Princess's training in the URE Realm with the likes of her father, the intense physical, mental and ultimately spiritual training that they had underwent caused a change in direction within her thinking. Being with him, feeling his maturity, basking his warmth and hearing his words of wisdom were some of the key factors in this dramatic forward moving stance in Sing's psyche. It was quite the dramatic change and alteration from how her state of mind was. After all, she was moving in a much misguided, undirected and overall disorganized direction before the likes of her father was able to swing her back to the depths of insight. Being separate from him for a majority of her life, a great void within her had been filled by his teachings; so the delayed time they spent with one another within this sacred space was more than cherished being that Sing was in such a state of awe and admiration of her dad.

So as The Devil Of Sound Perception bares her might to the world now, it will be with the fond memories of her beloveds father who assisted her in reaching this plateau in strength. Yet, with a solid mind, comes understanding. It is in this battle, within this fight, on this very day...that she'd make her own stance. These weren't words given to her by the likes of Kin Iramashsa, The Kokuryuteshi or anyone else for that matter. No. These all came from the heart and mind functioning as one to achieve a goal soaring within Sing's heart like a burning phoenix to seeking to claim the sun. The Devil Iramasha was not going to get her strength through leaning on others, nor would she attain it by clinging against her fathers shadow; it was time for her to grasps her own victory, to lead herself to this dream and showcase to her father that his teaching, lessons and understandings of the world were not for nothing.

Thus, she'd ease her mind of doubt, relieve herself of pain and come to a place of unbreaking motivation and determination mentally. This wasn't the time to falter, this was not the moment to weak and it certainly wasn't going to the be the day she broke. NEVER. A flare was blaring within the depths of Sing's soul, a wicked melody that enveloped her entire spirit as her gaze harden in it's intent as she stared down the two Quincy whom opposed her on this battlefield. Ergo, in this time of internal hardening, the fluctuations within Sing's energy came to a swift halt. No longer could they be felt throughout the field like a calamitous twister, but instead, like a steady river of sheer discipline within. Her emotions faded, future more clear and the cause for action all the more unveiled to her. As each of the warriors stand upon the bodies of their long deceased comrades, The Devil understood that for their sake, she'd avenge them no matter what it took.

The sights of this war were coming to a close, so all those that rode her back gave Sing strength she needed to put her mind in a serene place; focused on ending this conflict within the city no matter what stood in her way. And so, the ambience of The Iramasha became harmonized and condensed into nothing but a faint golden radiance around The Princess's body. The body, mind and spirit were aligned; the sun, the moon and the heavens shined down upon Sing as this internal calibration rose to the surface. For what stands before her is nothing more than enemy lays disarrayed, while the internal strife within her soul becomes soothed and made into one. Yes, while he stands a chance at defeating her this day, the disassociation of The Quincy Leader's mind will surely place into The Kokuryuteshi Princess's hands. For a mind at conflict with itself is no match for a mind that is in a tranquil state of being...and she intended to show that on this warfield one way or another.

Snapping back into reality with the parting words of Cero, The Young Quincy was given her undivided attention. Through the connections of their words, the clashing of their fist and inferno working it's way up into The Beast of Sound's core; she understood he was going through his own metamorphosis and required the gentle push in the right direction to not be blinded by this world's blasphemous lies, deceit and nepotism. Hence, The Princess was seen gazing upon him with eyes that gave reverence. No animosity was detected in The Iramashsa's presence, nor was there any visiable signs of deception in that which was spoken. These were sound of the Sacred Melody that roared within Sing's mind coming to make a connection with The Dazed Quincy:

"Do not apologize for your actions, Young One. You've done what you can. The glory of your spirit can only go so far when you are lead by an individual who lacks the knack to lead his people. As I've stated before, I harbor no ill-feelings for the likes of yourself and I'm genuinely relieved you are not one of the mortals I've slain on this day. I sense that your mind is in a state of ascension and that a great change will soon come over you with the wake of this war bringing you to the light that is the reality of this civilization. It's not an easy pill to digest, nor is the road to self-discovery a joyous one.

Yet, no matter which path you decide, I won't influence you to join my side. Rather, I implore you to take this great distress that resonates within you and allow for your psyche to sense the world's truth for your own eyes to unravel. Ye' may be naive as of this moment, but nothing in this universe is absolute. As with all things since the creation of time, you will development, you will transform and one day, perhaps one day soon, you'll have amassed the shift in your intelligence for your mind, body and soul to understand the power that is needed to march forth within this clouded realm we live in."

Having marked those words on The Beast of Sound's consciousness, The Princess desired that on some level or another, these meanings behind the phrases she uttered would sink into hiM. There was still much potential within the Quincy to change. With his youth and disarrayed mind, there will still time to alter his path for the better if he were to simply see the perception of the world's true eye face forward. So with a somber sigh, she'd watch calmly as The Young Warrior darted off from the battle-range as he made his exit from this fight once and for all.

And just like that, with his departure from this clash of colossal forces, The Royal Princess understood that the real battle was going to begin from this moment forward. So, in arrangement with this outcome, the heavens themselves began to darken in nature; the light of the sun surely be fading as nothing but a darkened cloud of thunder roared throughout the area, bringing with it strikes of golden lightning down upon the range as the likes of Sing started to hover above the remaining hole in what was left of Townsville with a steeled expression engraved deep within her face. In queue with this toughened resolve in memories of what she came to do here, the lights behind her golden eyes came to life with amber flare. In spite of this intensity bellowing within herself, however, 'twas not the Devil's spiritual energy causing this change to the vicinity. For if one were to look inward into Sing, her energy was turning more inward than outward as the inner peace within was going to guide her to the victory she so desired to grasp on this day.

(CHANGE SONG HERE! IT SETS THE MOOD! LOOP IF NEEDED!)

Turning her sights to the likes of Hulderic below her, it seemed that the Quincy Leader had more personality alterations than a mentally deranged patient with a case of dissociative identity disorder. Such constant, swift and unnecessary changes in demeanor were nothing more than signs of a person grasping for straws. A being in a chaotic state like The Vandenreich's Owner wasn't going to overcome The Solidified Will of Sing's strength. At this point, she was fighting against nothing more than a shell in her perception of the battle. A man so out of touch with himself, so far gone from the people who leads and utterly disconnected from the world around him; that it was akin to fighting a deeply disturbed individual. In The Princess's mind, she wasn't fighting a man anymore: The Iramasha was merely fighting a ghost of himself. There was nothing to fear, nor' was there anything to get confident about either; for what lays ahead is nothing more than illusion of a spirit and they were meant to be broken.

The time for words coming to an end, Sing merely held her hand outwards and prepared herself to dispel the attempt to repel her own attack against her as The Quincy started getting more brazen in his attacks. Yes, his strength was a mighty one, most likely on par with herself; but this didn't inherently phase The Princess mentally. It gave her an understanding of the depth of his power through the assault launched at him earlier. The intent behind her previous onslaught was simply to gauge where his strength was. This was done in order to better understand what she was dealing with and sensing a power on par with Bankai, it was clear to her he was becoming more serious-minded in this fight. Yet, there was something utterly missing in his spirit. A sense of...weakness...beneath this overpowering persona his body constantly tries to shines, the eyes of The Devil of Perception simply sees the male as a spirit at war with itself. It was almost...sad...in her mind. So blinded by his ways, utterly engulfed within his pursuit of power; there was nothing but hollowness throughout his presence. The flow of his life force...was empty.

In line with this thinking, the only way to break through the fog of the morning is to pierce through it with your own hands. So no more fancy tricks would be used, nor extravagant displays of power. The only thought that surged through The Iramasha's being was defeating this enemy, overcoming this challenge and proving through her actions that her intentions were worth considering, had depth and ultimately value to them. Unlike Hulderic, the moves made by The Princess were not ones at showcasing her power; but the potency of what she stood upon. He'd learn that soon enough in his own way.

"No." In a quiet and collected voice, this was all the sound that was needed to cancel out the static of Hulderic's melody. Controlling the flow of time around her attack, she'd move her finger in one swift motion to simply implode the attack outright before it had a chance to be manipulated again; greatly crippling his attack against her. More than that? The destructive effects it was meant to unleashes on the land when it was in control of Sing simply vanished with the emptiness of her force fading away from that collection of fury dissipating. "HMPH!" Was all the sound needed, as Sing's eyes levitated for a moment and an force generated from her energy served as a short lived barrier to prevent the effects from Hulderic's Impact Blut effecting any further than a eight hundred meter radius. There was no impressive show of light, nor any kind of release; it was simply her force stopping this effect as she watched the landscape get flattened further within this contained dome; mentally sighing in relief that the rest of the vicinity was spared, but keeping her guard further up. For at this point, there was no doubt in her mind that if left uncheck the individual was seemly hellbent on destroying this country if he were unable to get his way in this city.

Meanwhile, the shockwave that rained down on her body was enough for her to feel the impact of The Quincy Leader, but not enough to make her fall. It was...bizarre. Yes, this attack had made contact with Sing and she could feel her body radiating a strange warmth; but it wasn't pain. Somehow, through this tranquil state of mind, the infliction of his attack was numbed by her will. Through her perception of the individual, yes, this was nothing more than a hollow sensation in line with the male's void feeling. It made the Devil ponder if this was an effect from her ability as nothing but smoked radiated off the The Iramasha's body as slight bruises and minor burns were seen on her body, but she still stood her ground appearing calm and unaffected. Tapping her forehead, she'd sacrifice some of her Chaos Energy to make these flesh wounds fade away in a illuminating golden light before exhaling a placid sigh.

Twisting her headphone, there was only one route to take with the series of arrows heading towards her path: destruction. Channeling herself in the melodies within the range, she'd soon begin to hold her hands outwards in each direction before saying these enchanting words: "Melody Of Dissolution, Dissolve All Before Me~" Tapping into the vibrations on a physical and metaphysical plane, Sing activated her Sacred Melody in order break down the structure of all of Hulderic's Arrow's on the field through means of disintegration. How was this possible? Through her subjective reality, she brings sounds to life. By this blessing, the composition associated with an eroding attribute was simple enough for her to master and unleash in the world in the form of this distorted sound that echoed throughout the lands; rendering these attacks into nothing but ash as they'd have no effect on Sing nor the environment around them.

Holding her hands together as if she were praying, Sing let out a heavy breath as the skies themselves began to tear up; pounding the lands below in a torrential rain. This explosive storm of rain did not disturb The Princess, however. It brought her relaxation, peace of mind and eased the pressure in her body; giving way to her core radiating a sensation akin to fluid of the water that flooded her surroundings. In this world, in this universe; she was nothing but transcendent and lucid, being able to mend herself at fluently like a droplet of water streaming down a coursing river. "Break the space - Spatial Warp." Tearing apart the structure of her being, all that transpired within these moments were gushing in a flash of movements. Within a matter of milliseconds, Sing bursted into existence before Hulderic's location and attempted to have her arm teleport itself into his chest. Once there? She'd tap once on his heart to dissolve a piece of his internals to cause a critical impact on him. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that through the might of The Quincy Leader's power summoned, he wouldn't be killed so easily; but through the nature of Sing's powers, this wouldn't be something to be shrugged off either.

Utilizing that power once to disintegrate a piece of The Royal Quincy's heart, she aimed to cause a moderate deal of damage to him in order to leave an impacting blow to make him cough up blood, bring down his energy levels a smidge and hopefully have the one-up on him in the form of surprise with this attack. Arriving in this place of their fight, the entirety of Sing's perception of Hulderic started to morph before her very eyes as her Iramasha Class was awakening and pumping within The Princess's veins as life. More and more, this farce the individual put up seemed further excavated to her point of view. Who was this man? Was he the arrogant child before? The stubborn male from before? Or the decrepit force that stands before her now? Attempting to decipher the sounds that bellowed out from the heart of Hulderic's melody, this sensation of a great chasm increased and it seemed as if the foe who stood before her was a mass of void nature.

"Void Melody - Pierce The Soul." Every word spoken out of Sing was errirely low-ley, soothing and quiet. The fibers within The Princess's being were all but fixated on breaking through this one man as her perception of him contorted further; resulting in the widening of her eyes, not as a means of shock nor surprise, but the expansion of the barren stare as she peered into Hulderic's soul. It was reflecting that disbalance, that barren sensation and the overwhelming sense of emptiness that radiated within The Devil's thoughts as they engaged in serious combat. And soon, this mirror of her gaze would be emulated in her fist.

What was the primary focus in Void Melody? This song reproduced the null perception of Sing's Iramasha Class as she perceived Hulderic further and peered into the what she understood of his nature from her accumulation of knowledge up until now. Therefore, each of these strikes unleashed in the mid points of his arms, wrist, head, throat and soon his whole body were meant to phase through his physical being. Instead? It was going to target his internals and energized being as, if they were allowed to make their hits, it would seem as if a ghost itself was striking against the likes of the Quincy King.

The first signs of it's potency would show in the fact that his muscular structure, dense bones, organs and other similar body parts within him had the skyrocketing possibility of feeling pain and damage. Through her overwhelming speed, when used in conjunction with the teleportation technique of the Iramasha, posed an extremely high chance of making at least one or two critical marks and multitude minor hits. These would take root in the fact that he'd potentially feel his bones beginning to crack, organs starting to rapture, muscles tearing in two and a burning sensation of agony roaring in his body as she tried to cut through him.

As well, the impact done to his flow of energy may very well begin to take hold of his body. No, she was not trying to constrict it, control it or otherwise subdue it. Instead, through being an expert partitioner in energy based combat, The Princess was attempting to dissipate that energy and make it eradicated. Like most of her attacks, and the nature of her ability, she did not foresee a complete negation or total effect had on the Quincy. Instead, a middle point was going to be made in order to try and inflict moderate damage on the male. The sensation of his power leaving him may very well come to the surface as they would attempt be reduced to nothing more than steam in the wind as she corroded his energy and turned it into nothingness; hopefully being unable to be saved or even manipulated by herself further if allowed to enter this state. The most she was hoping for was a quarter to ten percent of his strength leaving him; hearing the mutterings of the word "Seventy" exit his mouth earlier.

Nevertheless, the more important factor in all of this was that through the display of his time ability earlier, Sing was utilizing a form of RAPID Chaos Warp throughout the range she was fighting Huldleric. One it's first effects? If she were fighting a clone, her spatial coordinated with the true essence of the Quincy King's energy to hopefully infinitely direct her to the direction of The Might Rulers location if her perception were deceived. This was to have a chance at avoiding striking a dummy. The second? To prevent any further disruption of her abilities, throughout the range they were encased in, Sing constantly set the course of time to it's original state at an insane rate of speed to prevent him from using that ability until one of her attacks had made it's impact on him. Through her superior speed, she was going to jam that power outright to the best of her racial ability.

Should his decimating defenses get in the way? The phasing of her attacks on a dimensional layer were more than enough to move past them and attempt to strike him internally to evade that. The overall objectives of this assault was to break down the structure of these attacks, phase them into his body if he were to be in the way of them and corrode him and damage him. Meanwhile, the more than catamnestic source of energy that lay within Sing was ready to release it's contents on the vicinity around them and on Hulderic's own body in the form of a mystic heat throughout the area; ready to unleash a vaporizing effect upon any means of attack against her to fry surprise strikes on her; occurring before the time she had even reach his vicinity. It also meant that if his Blut were to go into effect on a defensive mode, it yielded the strength needed to at least melt through it's external defenses while the internal means of her attack doubly impacted his being.

The pieces now set into motion across the field, the only thing left to do was harden her guard and await to see the results of her rebellion against The King of Quincy. The screams of the heavens stormed the land before them, the rains increased in quantity and the winds themselves gusted with such fury as their fight entered into it's critical stage. No longer was this the outspoken girl that had entered this fight, instead....The True Devil of Perception was awakened in light of this threat and in the invoking of all that she stood for. Hearting beating with such intensity, the stream of her conscious was only but a focused river; streaming the course to fight this individual through a concerted power of will and body. A befitting change for someone of beings of their stature, no?

War in Australia - Townsville  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:59 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Time had frozen solid, Sing did nothing really at this point Hulderic and his minds seemed to stand. The personalities gathered as the old one who had taken the reigns to settle this matter sat in the middle. This wasn't his problem and he didn't care about the method of which it went through. This would happen in mere nano-seconds for the outside world but for him it could be days almost if desired time was skewed in the mental world. The young boy in youth spoke first as he let his voice echo out. "Come on man we just kill the broad and show the world the might." He said letting his voice echo out a desire for conquest and war this one was blood thirsty, he wouldn't be kept back for long. The one who landed them in this situation spoke now as his eyes looked on sadly. "We can't, that is not the way we are to be the father for the children that were slain we must talk this out." The voices of the child plus a couple other came forward at that time.

"No, that is not the path we can walk old one what is it you believe we are divided and unable to reach a conclusion. "They all turned and looked towards the center, as the man sat his eyes opened slowly. Taking in the words and the positions of each counter part, talk was done and war wasn't the answer. Why had they come here to this path, the mental personalities had taken things too far. Talking was done, his interest in this place was none.."It was long ago, back on those battlefields that I ripped myself into seven, but the time has perhaps come to be one..Stability and Quincy Pride are at stake..But this situation must be defused by use being seven shall not work here..We must be one, no longer can we remain divided..for it is divided that we shall fall. Come forward, it is time to join into the singular being were meant to be..To Become the Next Yswach as it was foretold of us by him so many centuries ago..The time to begin the future is now at hand.." He paused for a moment no it wasn't done more had to be spoken. He decided to let Sing see it pausing the attacks letting her into the world, letting her gaze upon it.

"This is just to tell you Sing Iramasha why we are this way, many centuries ago before the ending of the first war. His majesty Yswach called me, telling me I was to be the next Yswach that I had a duty to take upon my shoulders. Something no one else could, but to do this I would have to embrace him and his ideals..I shattered myself as his belief on the Quincy I thought to be foolish and not something to be repeated. Now you may wonder why I waste time talking when that has passed, I want you to hear my story. Than we will decide to continue this, do this and we shall leave..Quincy Blood has been spilled and believe me I desire no further to be spilled here upon Cero's actions. But I'll continue, I am not one for talk on the outside but within I can speak more freely. " Hulderic paused for a moment letting her understand the situation. Their bodies wouldn't move, he could only keep her for a bit not long. This place didn't allow a violence but for what Hulderic wished her to see. This was the only way, locking his eyes with hers was one method of doing it the Iramasha and he could continue the battle after this if she desired.

"We seven were made shortly after the announcement that we were going to be the new Yswach. The crimes blood and stain of it all on my hands was too much for me..Perhaps showing I wasn't cut out for leading, so I formed personalities to walk through it all. On this day we've decided to put it all aside, to become a single being without any others, because it's time we accept what fate left me..I cannot run anymore from the fear that I was filled with. This fact is simply something I have had to try and live with, I do understand if you find me weak for feeling fear of the duty left to me at that age. I could never speak enough for them to accept it..but whatever comes of it we shall become a singular personality. One final transformation, it will not happen again the personalities may divide once or twice after this..But..it's not going to change anything we'll end up back here..Becoming one, this one existence with no other creatures tied in..The Quincy, the Vandenreich will be ghosts..I only ask this Princess of K-World..do not harm my people any further and all will be forgiven and forgotten between us...I've run long enough, we may continue if you wish.." He rose from his seat as the seven walked inwards towards him, in the real world time proceeded again. Why did Hulderic do it there, well it was to keep the world from knowing the secret would she understand the true Hulderic's heart. What it was like to know you were going to become a monster at that time. No he'd simply not understood Yswach, the truth of the matter was far from it. He was becoming the Emperor, becoming Yswach the next one was his duty.

As he stood his reiatsu spiked and something about him felt complete, would a battle happen it was up to her. But from this point forward Hulderic wouldn't hold back any further no more games or testing the waters. He waited for her choice, he paused for a moment. Before walking as buildings began to spring up from tiles as his bankai created what would be in the future, it wouldn't remain of course. Hulderic was walking away he wasn't pleading with her or asking for a way out. The true Hulderic saw this for what it was, he looked at her and spoke one last line. "I am leaving pound your fists into the ground if you wish, fighting you isn't right..Cero and your words reached me, made me realize something..Fighting you isn't the answer not to the question..That young man will be something far greater than a coward like me...Good day Princess of the Iramasha" Hulderic walked away, his frame was young but wise. His white hair was long and wavy as he walked away. Giving her time to move away as he stepped into the shadow of a building he created and simply disappeared.

Giving her the land wasn't it, Hulderic was a ghost not meant to do this. He had other matters to handle, war and genocide were not on the to do list for the Quincy why would they be? Leading them as a leader and going towards what he was frightened of before. Once again he locked eyes with her and the world around them paused now, letting her into the place where he stood alone the white haired being. "Next time I believe we may be on the same side..I do thank you for clearing my mind of somethings that had been on it.. To explain what I mean by becoming Yswach, you see he lives inside me even if he died in his other body I was going to become his next body sort of a thing he can do. It let him control us as well, so some of us were forced to do things we never imagined doing..But regardless you have my thanks for listening to our story, listening to my tale..What ever comes of it next shall be your story."

"And of course it will be Cero's journey, seeing him has given me the strength I lacked for so long..You words as a leader moved more than anything, K-World will have the Vandenreich's support though you don't need it..Nor want it, we are cursed and perhaps that is simply the the meaning of the word Quincy..But regardless Princess of K-World I suggest you help your allies instead of listening to an old man on memory lane." His gaze looked away as Hulderic's body disappeared, was he leaving to do her a favor yes. Why didn't he show more of his power and go to war with her like he could of. Her words, they moved him and made his personalities come forward and accept something. Running away was done, that was not an option. Support the K-World well that was something he didn't believe would provide much of anything, he'd come to a conclusion and found himself. This war had done more for him than anything he'd ever done.

The time to begin was at hand, Hulderic's form disappeared through the Shadow leaving this realm and going home. It was rather easy to do so, the Vandenreich the Ghosts would begin soon. Whatever came next would be perhaps the true beginning of the Quincy, to break that curse upon them. To break what the past had done to the future, that was the goal he had to keep those who died today. Died for a fool, someone who was a coward that got scared and let himself do something horrible that would be on his mind for generations to come. But this war for the Vandenreich was done if the Princess of K-World liked it or not..It didn't matter revenge wouldn't bring the dead back. Hulderic had to be a better leader and run away no further, he had to accept what Yswach had given him and become the Emperor they needed more than wanted. Perhaps even Raiki knew this was the truth, but whatever came of leaving this place. His pressure faded away though it was ten times it's original power when the young one or old one showed up. Hulderic had gotten far more powerful from accepting it and not running.

Destiny would be taken for a ride from this point on.

EXIT THREAD

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War in Australia - Townsville  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999War in Australia - Townsville  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:03 am
(PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS POST!)

Artist: Umineko OST - Song: Proud Dust - Word Count: 3230
Just what in the world did The Quincy Leader take The Kokuryuteshi Princess for? A half-baked ameatur? That is one of the first charging thoughts that sparked throughout the entrails of Sing Iramasha's mind, as she was able to perceive the alterations to the space and time around the vicinity. Even within this finite motion of time, the stimulation of The Girl's finely tuned senses to the supernatural and awareness of the universe around her was able to swiftly feel the aura of the motions within the world mending to Hulderic's call, breaking down to his command of time and attempting to inflict this change upon The Devil of Perceived Sound. Much to his cargin, and to Sing's boredom, the little lady was not going to be so easily bent to his will.

Even in these concluding moments of their clash amongst the heavens, the actions of a lost man who doesn't even understand himself poses no chance of ever invoking an ounce of control over one who has a full grasp of who they are. Through this sense of utmost introspection, it gives them access to the depths of what their motives are and ultimately being able to deem themselves as masters of their own fate; unlocking the mind's key to achieve their wildest dreams and enforce change to the existence around them. From this based foundation forged from perception of the relic before her, The Ethereal Class of Sing's nature was going forth into effect.

Eternally shifting at an expeditiously hastiful rate, the subjective reality that pulsated throughout and within the likes of Sing Iramahsa was crafting itself, bending itself and fortifying itself to shield it from The Quincy Male's reinforced enslavery of time itself. To all who could comprehend such a clash of titans, 'twas was quite the impressive feat by both parties of this tango of supernatural blows. Nevertheless, being utterly attentive to the synchronization of their minds, Sing invited the opportunity to see the newest version of Hulderic's self. Through enduring these long line of cycles filled with reconstruction that were thrusting the Quincy that stood before The Devil to be the strongest revision of himself, it was becoming all too clear that these words which she declared to the world were inflicting themselves like daggers behind the skulls of the masquerade that was Sir Hylham's internal persona.

Granting them permission to step forth with the process establishing a telepathic bridge into the sacred confines of this esteemed woman's mind, Sing Iramasha allowed them to settle into the rooted floors of the sprawling consciousness that was her vast sense of self-awareness. Breathing in new life, the exhaling of her breath echoed throughout their heads as she paid tribute to the first of Hulderic's many selves. Screaming rhetic about yearning, thirsting and raving like a maddened lunatic to the gleam of the moon's shine; the animalistic creature who revealed himself to be nothing but a brute yapped on about the ambition and idle threat to rip the little lady apart, as if she were nothing more than cannon fodder to be easily diced, sliced and menaced.

"Questing after dreams that shan't become a reality truly suits you. These notions that you speak aloud to me are charming, elegant...and, unfortunately, shallow words. Such simplistic ideologies will never pierce the unyielding mold of my spirit's formation. You dare shield yourself under the guise of blindful strength? Strength that was bestowed upon you by showcasing your prowess to the common masses in hopes of being perceived as powerful? Absurd! Take a hard look at the woman before you, fool. With the footing I stand on, I require no such approval or self-acceptance from others for my strength to be acknowledged as a whole. You build the empire of your race on the foundations of these principles, which is why it all but crumbles in this secluded hole of isolation before my hand.

No matter if I am isolated by my lonesome self, or behind the fortitude of my precious comrades in arms that spawn in the millions; the reality of my perceived strength will never dissipate so easily as yours has time and time again throughout this battle. You best remember that. Tame your fruitless back talk and silence such insolence from spewing outwards from the depths of that putrid hole of yours you call a mouth. Before long, as the grains of time move forward, you'll soon test the limitations of my patience and I'll see to it you lose that cavity of excrement smeared across your face that allows you to utter such absurdities."

Composure and calmness flowed from the Iramasha's being while speaking these words out into the confines of the man's mind, yet her eyes never once wavered away from the persona of Hulderic that dared bring forth such weightless claims of a swift end to her reign. Surely, if such a action was taken by his hands, she'd see to it with the best of her ability that it would be the last words uttered out of this selves mouth. Thusly, getting a hold of her domination of this exchange, the sights of The Devil's eyes soon shifted towards the child who was heard expressing sentiments of peace talks among The Kokuryuteshi. From this showcase of sheer indecision thus far, the impression of her perception placed upon The Quincy Ruler was becoming more than solidified within her mind. All thanks in part through these instabilities tearing apart his psyche and reducing it to crumbled rubble of what was once a respectful man, credible organization and industrious people.

Nonetheless, the events carried onward; all eyes of this man's divided self now pressing their vision upon a being that stood in the center of their grouping. After a while, these dramatic shifts came to grow old. Infact, in the perception the Iramasha's mind, it was becoming utterly assnine. Foretell, just how many alterations to one's character was imaginable with this shell of a ruler? Is this man the equivalent of nothing more than a fraction of water-thin paper; being able to become so unsteady in his rulings that he falls to pieces at the unleashing of the gentlest of elements? This is what ultimately came to mind as yet another mysterious identify decided to take the center stage in this conflict.

What would follow next was a tale onto which explained the dire circumstances in which The Quincy fell under. From what Sing was lead to believe out of what the newly formed Hulderic uttered out to her, due in part to a grave error of misjudgement on his behalf, on a day many centuries ago -- the whole of his being seemly became separated into several pieces. Gazing upon the assembled fractions of the man's fragile psyche, a hardened sigh escaped her lips as this was still more senseless dribble. Pride of The Quincy? Ha, that was nothing more than a fore faded delusion broken by the dawn of this delirium that The Ruler of Quincy oozed out. Surely he was his own greatest enemy when it came forth to facing his own inner demon's about the sanctity of "stability" among his people. In consequence with this man's blindingly foolish actions, the balance of those whom follow behind him were all but jeopardized thanks to that supposed pride of theirs. Another wrench thrown in the gears of that supposed ego they hid behind to justify their stance.

Most of all, what was the beneficial goal of all this? To revive a relic of the past that yielded no significance onto what the world has morphed itself into today? Surely...surely such devoid logic, action and words couldn't be the testament of his purpose in this life. It was such a hollow goal, an empty promise and miserable existence to behold. To sacrifice the blood of these men, the integrity of their people and the security of the globe for a chance at becoming the second coming of a King who was too far consumed into his power to ever stand for a true purpose. Attaining the memories of the ancient records of that man's rule: the only lasting impact he had was potentially crafting The Quincy race as a whole and forging The Mislead Organization that Hulderic commands. While the Gotei 13 were indeed The Kokuryuteshi's enemy, they've only brought their own demise among the foolish choices of retaliation and assault they've made over the years against the beings of this world. Yet, from these aggressive actions, the runes of past attempted to persuade the world into playing the victim complex; when in fact, they've had nothing to blame but themselves for invoking such hostile intent into the world without a single purposeful reason.

In spite of everything laid out before her, there wasn't anything left within the girl but this tiring thought: enough is enough. Listening to this man, interacting with the rhetic he bathered himself in and being nauseated by such a lack of direction was beginning to drain her patience. Henceforth, a long sigh exhaled from her lips after all of the story was beginning to become unrevealed to her. Hearing complete lunacy drop from these statements, one of the keying parts of this speech was the fact....that through all they've encountered on this war torn battlefield....the aimlessly guide of the man's rule somehow had deluded himself into the yearning for alliances between the two's people. That....was utterly baffling, cretinous and completely backwards from all that had been exchanged on this day. Shifting through the motions as if they were nothing more than a stroll in an amusement park; this sort of depraved nature is not one that The Princess would allow The Kokuryuteshi to be enveloped with. Even the Queen Of Demon's could keep up a more constant frame of mind than this man.

"I...have...not...the...words....to....make...in....such....asininity. My god. My mother of holy god. I'm not even entirely sure what to make of this drivel. No, Hulderic, you've descended into a pit far beyond the point of being coward. Don't even dub yourself the glory of that title. What you are is totally and completely mentally defective. To believe the Quincy are controlled by this subnormal ruler is beyond me; it's leading them down a track path to extinction. Not even a weakling would be able to commit such horrid decisions. I'm not sure how, I fail to see why; but you've truly elevated yourself to a status far worse than being a weakling. Never in my days have I seen such utter and completely unrestricted ineptitude in a ruler.

I do not desire your alliance in the slightest, I couldn't bare the thought of having someone so deranged in their leadership being my fellow comrade. Just...get out of my sight. If you aren't going to fight for this land; get out of my view. Turn to sunder, break to ash and flee away. To not foresee this outcome would be to deny the air that flows through the trees. I....I may occasionally delve into the realm of an arrogant nature during some of my breathing moments on this physical plane, but there is a sensation beating within my heart that tells me the foundations in which I stand upon never even stood a chance at being broken from whatever contorted mess stands before me. There is no way a man with the resolve that radiates within the hollow hole of your life could ever stand a ghost of a chance at slaying my cause. Forget even trying to save The Quincy race from their shame on this day that you've blessed them with; Hulderic Hylham, you've got a long way to go before you can even face yourself in the mirror.

I feel like I've embarrassed myself fighting a man like you with such desolation. So please forget it; just be gone. I've more than proven my point with the conclusion of this sorry battle."

Snapping her fingers to zone back into reality, this command was more than enough to dispel all further attacks that were associated with her assault. If the male was going to retreat, there wasn't any point in trying to slay him because her stance had more than crumbled the foundations he stood upon; as loose as they seemed to be with the damage inflicted upon his psyche. No fancy power up, assimilation or pretty words would change this outlook engraved within Sing's soul as she stared at him with utter and complete awe. But, not the kind of awe with amazement behind them. It was the look of disbelief at the sheer insanity that this man lived in.

"You are right, Cero will turn into something great. However, if my words have had such an impact on you, I do not want to see heads or tails of you until you've more than been able to repair the dysfunctionality in your cognitive functions. Live in them, adorn them like clothing and use them to mend yourself away from this sorry, sorry excuse for a man that stands before me. I'm done with you now, you are excused to exail yourself into the abyss of remorse and abashment. What a disgrace."

Turning her back away from Hulderic, as not to waste anymore time on that man, she'd soon set her sights towards the sullen hole of what remained of Townsville. Being able to withhold the chunk of land within a pocket dimension that was under the jurisdiction of The Australian Barrier; The Maiden initiated the process of morphing the city back into it's proper place. Fading in like a transitional light, a luminous halcyon glow broke through the darkness of the blackened sky above them. Bit by bit; street by street, and object by object; the city was starting to come back to it's original form. Ergo, as this development was taking place on the land below, Sing was taking action from above to encrypt this city within a barrier fueled by the URE Realm from The Kokuryuteshi to block out the meddlings of any opposing forces whom dared to claim this land.

Accessing knowledge from The Kokuryuteshi's database, it would be able to automatically filter out any beings not associated with it for the time being until they could regulate the city; excluding civilians already in the city limits, allied organizations such as Shadow Fall or The Monsuta and those who receive clearance once checked out by the security put in place by Kokuryuteshi soldiers manning all entrances into the metrolips. For all that was then, this still wouldn't be the closing point. Issuing a command from The Copper Cross Commander, Mecha Neo, Sing Iramasha would request the Kuro Sosu, the infamous piece of equipment from the organization notorious for seizing cities like this, was authorized to be brought into the city to further seal it fate.

In this result, massive exploding sounds were emitted underground as the lethal machine rooted itself within the city and fed off the barrier to begin setting it's effects into place. Since there was no one left around to stop her, there was no point in watching what it did next carry out. So with these matters tended to for the time being, the sense that this Australian conflict was coming to a close all but filled the mind of The Princess. For that reason, she'd soon take flight into the skies in order to reach the highest point of the city. From there? She'd branch out into the communication lines of The Kokuryuteshi from the wireless link associated with the URE Link. It was time to make closing statements. They would be brief in nature, but it would get the point across ultimately. Because for how these events transpired? Sing Iramashsa was utterly and completely done with this war and any parties involved with it mentally:

"Attention all allies. I've defeated the lump of accumulated mental deficiencies that is Hulderic Hylham. However, it is but a hollow victory and serves to further fuel the point that this world needs great purging. The delusions of this man.....go far beyond the point of being comprehended by the rational mind anymore. I no longer feel rage for this individual, but fear for the Quincy for having to sacrifice their blood, sanctity and livelihood to such a impotent, inadequate and totally unqualified man who hasn't the mental capacity to be suited in order to lead such a race. You need only see the results of this battle for yourself to be the judge. I won't tell which way to feel, but only to have faith and trust in the actions in which you see."

And with that, imagery of their clash would fade in and out of these hive networks; even being transitioned to civilian lines to show the degradation of The Quincy Ruler. From the senseless killing of her men, to the multiple changes of heart in his stance and ultimately the retreat upon the mounds of blood he stood upon for such futile actions. Certainly, Sing made sure to showcase that she was no pure angel herself after slaying the Vanderiech Quincy in relation for her men's lost, but there was justification in the means of war and equivalent exchange. In this world, if you take an eye from another man, prepare to have your eye slain yourself. Indeed, on this dark day, the deficiency of Hulderic would be made more than clear to the world.

At the very least, she'd hope the people behind him would understand they are in grave danger by being lead by such a insufficient man. As there was sincerely a genuine concern behind the words in which she spoken out to the world because of the degrency of the actions set forth in motion by The Quincy Lord.If this kept up, they were going to be slaughtered like cows to the slaughterhouse at this rate. In fact, there was even a bit of remorse for actually going through with her karma-esque action, but knew that such a harsh lesson was one that this man needed more than anything to wake him up from the illusion he's been living under for all of these many centuries under the guise of Ywach's nonsense.

So with a very heartfelt sigh, the lasting impact of this day was finally over with. For now, it was time to move outwards from this city and make plans for the future. The road ahead of The Kokuryuteshi was going to be filled with more instances like the day Sing Iramasha has endured, but the end goal of a utopia was certainly in sight and worth pursuing to the very bitter end. This world was a sick one, and from the bonding spent with the likes of The Kokuryuteshi's leader; this was becoming more engraved within her heart by the day. If a true paradise was going to be made for this hellish existence, it certainly was going to have to be by force. Lunatic men like that Quincy wouldn't dare listen to such rationality as the ones her father gave. With that notion burning within her mind, a flash of golden light lit up the skies and Sing Iramasha faded away from the city within a blink of the eye.

The battle for Townsville...was finally over.

[EXIT & END THREAD]

War in Australia - Townsville  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum