Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
geekseagull
geekseagull
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Satsuki Takanashi Left_bar_bleue0/0Satsuki Takanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Satsuki Takanashi Empty Satsuki Takanashi

Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 pm
Satsuki Takanashi Image4034

{Bringing sexy back}

Satsuki Takanashi Image4035-1

• Name: Satsuki Takanashi
• Titles: None so far
• Appearance Age: 18
• Affiliation/Rank: Shinō Academy

• Appearance Description: He's a silver haired, tall man {6'2"} with purple eyes. He likes dressing in fancy business clothes, but if he runs out, he will reluctantly go out in a t-shirt and jeans.

• Appearance Picture:
Satsuki Takanashi Hotsuin.Yamato.240.1484639

Satsuki Takanashi Image4036-1

• Personality: Satsuki is a very anti-social person who will avoid anyone and everyone at all costs. He hates crowds especially, and will make sure not to end up in the middle of one. His lack of social skills and pride caused him many opportunities to befriend those who were willing to stretch out their arms to him however. Most of the time, he will hide in an unknown place and read or practice fighting. If someone tries to approach him, Satsuki will be blunt in showing that he doesn't appreciate their presence and will act violently towards them to shoo them away. He is very fond of small animals and is often seen with a few around him. Satsuki can be very pessimistic and has a twisted view of things. He hates the people who think their lives have so much drama in them when they barely experienced anything in life. His mind is now so twisted that he will not even reach out to save people in need anymore, as he had once done so at the very beginning of his transformation from human to shinigami. There's still a little part of him that wants to be good and conquer the demons inside of him, but it is always forced down by the aggresive, evil side of him. The only one who stay with Satsuki and withstand his temper so far is Alvaro, his beloved companion. Satsuki loves Alvaro only, but maybe someday someone will change that.

• Dislikes: heights, crowds of people

Satsuki Takanashi Image4038-1

• History: Satsuki was born into a rich family. Well, they were not really rich, but his parents worked several long hours, and produced enough money to afford their luxurious lives. His mom and dad were always working, mostly to get away from the house. They abhorred children, so they found every excuse to get away from the house. If they weren't working, they were traveling around the world or making sure their job involved traveling. They left their other son, who was two years younger than Satsuki, in the hands of Satsuki, and never checked back on them to make sure they were okay or not. Due to his parents abandoning him, he makes sure not to bond with anyone because they might leave him too.

Satsuki was good at fixing things and good with technology, due to the fact that he hated asking for help and it was only him and his little brother in the house. He wanted to make sure they could sustain themselves and could prove that they didn't need parents after all. With these skills, he made sure to make his brother happy in any way he could. His brother was everything to him, more important than his own life. To see his brother's smile was enough to make him happy too. In a sense, they both depended on each other. Their lives would have been pretty normal except for that one fateful day...

One day, they decided to take a shortcut to their house after school ended. It was a perfectly safe meadow and people took this way before as well, so Satsuki didn't think much of it. Near the half way point, a Hollow appeared from the forest and charged straight for them. Satsuki had his headphones blasting away so he never heard it coming. His brother grabbed him and tried running away as fast as he could. However, it was too late. The hollow grabbed his brother and crushed him into pieces, leaving Satsuki to stand there in utter shock. His legs started moving automatically, but he didn't know where he was going. He ended up running into a shinigami's sword.

Immediately after transforming into a shinigami, his memories were completely erased to make sure he wouldn't commit suicide to join his brother. Satsuki was later placed in school due to his random violent outbursts towards other shinigamis. The authorities hoped that school might help distract and exhaust him, so he couldn't act out as much.

Satsuki Takanashi Image4039-1

• Sealed Zanpakutô Appearance :
Satsuki Takanashi Dual_Full_Tang_Blade_Black_Ninja_Sword_Machete__92828.1348341971.1000.675

Due to his anger issues, he has a permanent ban on ever advancing onto shikai and bankai, because he may harm a lot more people that way. He will have to rely on his basic attacks throughout his journey.

Satsuki Takanashi Image4041-1

• PhatomTech: N/A

Satsuki Takanashi Image4037-1

General Skills
  • Durability:
  • General Speed:
  • Strength:
  • Weapon Skill:

Racial Skills
  • Hoho:
  • Kidō:
  • Zanjutsu:
  • Hakuda:

Will Skills

Willpower/Determination: Adept
Mental Deduction: Beginner
Pain Endurance: Adept
Focus: Beginner

Satsuki Takanashi Image4040-1-1

• Roleplay Sample: Satsuki grimaced. "No, I think no one would want to see that..... Only perverted old men...." He paled as he quickly added another sentence. "I take that back! Well not just old people...... Perverted men young and old... And I'm not scared of Hotaru because I'm not going to look at you in that way..."
He nodded as he slowly picked up his coffee. "How true.... She will always be scary no matter what... Hopefully someday she's going to change..... Wait, that's not going to happen soon... " Satsuki took a sip of his coffee before putting it down again.

He smiled pleasantly. "I know, I know. She loves me too much to do me harm right? But I'm scared of my powers. I haven't been able to quite control it a hundred percent yet so I might be a danger to everyone. I feel guity though... But soon! I'll soon get there so you won't have to worry for the others' sakes. Then I won't feel so guitly for being a nuisance all the time, because I can actually protect you guys."
{Really old posts from a long while back xD }

Last edited by geekseagull on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Satsuki Takanashi Empty Re: Satsuki Takanashi

Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x-]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Beginner

Comments/Notes: N/A
Tier: 4-5

Satsuki Takanashi Ap8OoJO

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Satsuki Takanashi Empty Re: Satsuki Takanashi

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:29 am
Satsuki Takanashi Tumblr_n0i957QDNI1sqr7kvo1_500
Archiving
User did not post in the activity check nor been active, so archiving.

Satsuki Takanashi Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum