Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Small Trouble in Big Rukongai [Private | Saori]
Today at 2:21 am by Dhalia Crush

» Gamma's Templates
Today at 1:21 am by Gamma

» Willoh Kalinovah [PERSONALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by Absentee

» Unexpected Guests [Rukia - OPEN]
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by henTAI

» Tatsuya Upgrade
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by Sage

» Seeking the World's Strongest Swordsman
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Death's Howl Arcana
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wings of Freedom [Demonica]
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by Shizuo

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Yesterday at 5:27 pm by Shizuo

» Zunza Lowelen [Magus Sugiura] [APPROVED, 1-3++]
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 171PostSubject: Re: Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests   Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:15 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 172PostSubject: Re: Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests   Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:45 am

SHUNSUI KYORAKU | THE GAME MASTER

What was it about that high stakes chess that made large living feel so large? It just, "felt" classy. Which, honestly, made it that much easier to engage in high stake gambling with the upper class. That was another thing about the high class. Circumstantially, they were easily manipulable, a sense of invulnerability instilled in them as they perched proudly on their pedestals.

"That's a check, Your Highness."

"Mmm, you're quite good at this. I wasn't anticipating you to be such a seasoned strategist, though I admit I'm not too surprised."

"Of course you're not; I'm every bit of a hobbyist in these novelties as you, Your Highness."

"That's quite a bit of confidence you have there, Cyng--even though you say you've not played board games too often."

His words instilled in Cyng an amused smile, that amusement offering some comfort. Her posture relaxed and she leaned back, maintaining her smirk. Her sudden movement attracted the man's attention, his eyes drew up from the board to her eyes, locking in. Leaning back, her smile turned to something more of a smirk, an attitude of condescension conveyed as her fist rose to support her chin.

"I really haven't, Your Highness. In fact, this is my first time playing Chess. If anything, it's a bit of experience, or perhaps just natural talent, maybe fate, but ruling like a king just suits me."

END POST | REALM ENFORCEMENT CAPTAIN

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18