Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] Empty [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:03 am

Artist: Billy Talent - Song: Cure For The Enemy - Word Count: 1468
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the path

way. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Artist: Billy Talent - Song: Cure For The Enemy - Word Count: 1468
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the path

way. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:08 am

Artist: DOVA-SYNDROME - Song: うさぎ - Word Count: 1848
The sensation of the familiar smell of instability soon etched itself into the air of the infamous Flow City. Past the rooftops, into the sewers and down the stream; this chaotic sense of war, destruction and bloodlust reached into the entity that was The Demon Queen. While it may yield such horrible, twisted and downright lethal effects on the souls of those with weak constitutions -- for The Royal Demoness...it was an entirely different story. Yes, she breathed Madness, she bled chaos and she utterly WAS discord embodiment. Tearing away at her body like a virus, enveloping itself into the deepest crevasses of her consciousness; this was The Danava of Mayhem & Lunacy. Heart-racing, lips salivating and skin turning warmth; a heartfelt laugh into the darkness would escape from her mouth as the aura of The Danava of War merely set into the motion the enhancement of Mana's own element, bolstered the power within The Wicked Witch and ultimately alerted the dear girl to the siblings arrival into her kingdom.

In response to this outpouring of instability quivering within the nighttime skies, The Mother of Asthavon's saw fit to make an entrance into the shadow's of the city. Leaping from upon the pedestal of her one of many thrones, from upon the tallest skyscrapers throughout the metropolis, The Queen would make her descent into the jaws of lunacy itself. The grin across the woman's lips grew in ecstasy; consuming every ounce of depravity that filled the walls of the her city as if it were oxygen itself. So with a tap, a laugh and a thrust; the glass of this colossal estate on the highest floor would all come crashing down in the shattering sound. The wall which separated The Wicked Maiden from the world had been broken; allowing her to free herself into the flood of mania sweeping the town.

Pulsating, surging and contorting; the energy that generated from this woman was sinking it's claws into the world around it. Generating hollering and jovial shouts that echoed into the the corners of the city; The Mad Queen made her way towards The Danava of War in quite the ecstatic way. The skies shifted from a dull blackness; twisting and mending itself into a brighter shade of emerald green as it became one with the essence Mana. While on the grounds below her feet, this influence caused all bystanders to become enveloped by this overwhelming downpouring of power. Arising from this set of actions, the citizens of Flow City soon found themselves snapping out of the battlelust; as if awakening from a horrid dream. The riots came to a pause, the gunfire ceased and the chaotic winds that were once surging within the city and attempting to come to a peak...all but came to an end.

Instead? All of this overflowing of anarchic turbulence being produced in the metropolis was being redirected, guided and absorbed into the depths of The Danava of Discord And Madness. Akin to a creature relying on water for it's nourishment, so to did Mana drink from the the bottomless extent of the hysteria in the air on this frightful night. Thus, corresponding with the encompassing will of The Mad Queen, visible streaks of red light were seen dashing through the skies until they all converged into the central most point of the city. It was there, positioned within the heavens themselves, where the enforcer of chaos started to materialize for all the moral eyes before her to pay tribute to; as if God Incarnate had arrived on the scene.

In a mist of blackened smoke, the body of The Ruler of Demon World came into view in an explosion of energy that rocked the very Earth below for many miles to come. Forging from this explosion of darkness was Mana's petite body; her white pale skin piercing through the blackness of the night like an illuminating light. Clenching her fist, the first of The Demon's attire to become visible were those infamous pair of slade shaded gauntlets which were The Queen's infamous weapon: "Black Claw Shredder". Popping the newly spawned bones in her neck, the wavy and raven hued hair of the Queen blew ever so softly in the wind as it extended downward towards The Demoness's neck. Exhaling a satisfied sigh, a buzzing sensation crawled up the Mad Woman's spine as a pair of horns that resembled the shape of verberate were seen sporting across her head; each tip made out of three tips joined at the end. Simultaneously, a set of onyx colored wings grew from the woman's back that synchronized well with her black and white theme of color in the attire in which she adorned.

Hence, as the fog dissipated further around Mana's body, a form-fitting dress that was brunet in color and worn together with a dark shaded bolero came into view; the length of her gown extending downwards to the woman's thigh and was seen being accented with a white ribbon on the waist. Lastly, as the final bit of the smoke faded away, a pair of black leggings and black pumps were seen fastened around the demoness's legs and feet. In this moment, once her entire entity was crafted into the city, those gem green eyes of hers opened up to the world and pierced down to strike a gaze into her kin: Kiriel Asthavon. Yes, her dear brother had arrived at long last into the pits of Demon World once more.

The memories are hazy of this elder brother, as the recollections of Hanniel Iahhel seemed to be unable to confirm this man's true bond to her. There was no remembrance of a brother in the household of those human years, no flashbacks coming to mind of him being there during the transformation of the sisters into demon's and certainly no knowledge of him being slain on that fateful night during the Iahhel slaughter by Haniel and Mana's hands. Yet, no matter the lack of memories for the male before her, the blood that screamed from his core shouted out to The Queen that he was indeed her brother and that's all that would be required to welcome The Danava of War with open arms.

Spanning ever since the Australian Conflict, the palpitating beat of another being whom shared the Asthavon's pure blood flowed into the confines of Mana's mind since stepping foot in that continent. Ever since that moment, there has been a desire to encounter this brother of hers to learn of his origins, to understand his persona and welcome him into their family as a whole. Despite being quite the unhinged, psychotic and ultimately unstable ruler that she was; there was still parts of herself that bypassed these functions of the woman's psyche and allowed her to show compassion, love and a desire to stay connected towards those whom she dares call her "family".

It's why there was such a beaming smile across the woman's snake skinned face: there had been a genuine motive of simply reuniting with one extra soul who shares her pool of life in this cold world. Ergo, in this matter, a giggle escaped the lips of The Queen as she made her first two steps onto the ground of Flow City; causing all others in the range to keep their distance away from the two once they fully came to appreciate the radiance of power between these creatures of carnage. Despite the grip of insanity in the air, most had sense enough to keep their distance away as the streets started to become all but empty around the siblings. In this moment? Mana uttered these words out to her brother:

"You're pulling off that robe of chaos well, my dear brother. It seems the transformation into your embodiment of bloodshed has kept your sanity, body and spirit in tact. Quite refreshing, nourishing and delicious to experience, consume and awaken to." Each word that flowed out of The Mad Queen's mouth appeared to be enwrapped within anticipation of the two's gathering; eyes coming more to life with affection as that radiant, green aura of the Demoness's illuminated a blazing glow that glistened within the night. "Yet, as enticing as this sense of lunacy is...it lacks refinement. It is one matter to allow the madness to flow within, it is another to be enslaved by it and let every waking action of it's presence make the decisions for you." Stepping face to face with The Danava of War, a devilish smirk creeped into the face of Mana. Gently, The Queen cusped the cheeks of her dear brother and gazed into his dead eyes with an intent stare of fire behind them.

Being fully in-tune with her element, it was clear as day to The Danava of Discord that this man was not in control of his own power; letting it's influence dictate the lives of those around him without a conscious whim. This fact was easily deduced by how a mere stroll in the city caused such a brief, but loud ruckus from the corresponding element of war that surged within the male. "My, such nice skin you have. Hear me call, feel my hands enter into your soul and entrust your heart to me, brother. As an Asthavon, and one in the circle of chaos, it's time you awaken to the true essence of your power. Allow me to purify you, mend you and give you the control to determine how your origins are enacted into the world around us."

Having spoken those words out into the world, The Queen's free hand to her left started to emit a brilliant white glow as she chuckled ever so slightly. What was the purpose of it? Simple: to inflict a seal upon Kiriel's body to allow him a better reign of creation, influence and overall manipulation of his power to prevent them from constantly being active. Instead? This gift would allow him to fine-tune it, become better harmonized with his element and dedicate when, where and how much of his element of war could be induced into the world. Through Mana's wicked accumulation of demonic magic, a spell like this was within her realm of possibility as she summoned the prowess from Za Koa to guide her in this task.

"Welcome home, my brother. Will you accept this token of my kindness onto you?" Motioning that all powerful seal towards the abdomen of Kiriel, the fate in which his prowess of war could turn was in his hands. Should he choose to go down this path, there may await a greater plateau of strength to await with such a fine-control over the art of war attributed to the depth of command within this seal. If he were to reject this notion? Then things would merely stay the same; keeping steady in the growth of unrestrained, unpolished and ultimately uncontrollable aspects of his current state of strength. It was an unsophisticated approach to Mana, but this was going to be a choice he'd need to live with.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:11 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:12 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:17 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:19 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum