Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 10 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:31 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 10 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 10 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 10 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]

Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:23 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:22 am
[USING KIN IRAMASHA, SING IRAMASHA AND TENS OF MILLIONS OF K-WORLD OPERATIVES]

Artist: Tutti Sound - Song: Responding to Selene - Word Count: 1545

The dawning of the cold ice sun would mark the renewal of this land in The Antarctic. It seemed that the forces of the universe were moving in a progressive pattern towards something big. The chains of evolution and rebirth were coming near all the realms. Hueco Mundo, The Soul Society, Demon World, The Living Realm and Sugiura Dimensions were all places were great movements were occurring faster than the headlines could report them. Therefore, with all the flames ignited around the very fabric of existence, it was time for those who considered themselves reinventors of the cosmos to start their movements.

Therefore, it was time for The Princess of The Kokuryuteshi to finish what she started in Australia so many months ago. With the rapid expansion of their forces within Earth, it was only a matter of time before they made their first move towards getting an even larger reach in the planet. After all, it seems the winds of changes were damned to revitalise the planet. With beings such as The First Quincy aiming towards an isolated utopian society, and The Yuudeshi Brothers alongside their allies appearing to want to mend the wounds of the world, while the demons focus on crafting a limitless world of salvation, The Vandenreich stood as one of the few mass factions that weren't doing much -- of anything.

Yes, to Sing, they stood as a hostile and determinative force that loomed as a threat to The Kokuryuteshi if allowed to grow into its former power. There were unconfirmed reports that Hulderic Hylam dared to want to raise his hand yet against the powers that be within The Kokuryuteshi. The nerve, the outright gull, that the man had such audacity to declare statements after The Princess demolished his organization's strength -- was unforgivable.

Having heard these stories for himself, The Leader of The Kokuryuteshi, Kin Iramasha, had also determined he was in no forgiving mood to deal with -- insolence. Henceforth, it was time to bring in the tools of destruction to bring forth a new world. The destruction of The Vandenreich was on the agenda of those within the echelons of Kokuryuteshi.

Often considered a pre-emptive strike, this was going to be the main story that was broadcasted throughout the headlines. Not waiting around for The Vandenreich to regain their strength, Kin Iramasha and Sing Iramasha's goals were simple: to cut out the cancer of this land. From there, once they were disposed of, they'd utilize the resources of The Kokuryuteshi to begin doing right by this frozen shell.

From the frozen mist of dark days gone past, the rebuilding of this land would begin. Forests, metropolises, wealth, power, security; these were some of the key words that would describe the transformation occurring. For like an explosive clap of thunder in the night, the overwhelming power that was the Founder of Kokuryuteshi and the Daughter of Kin smashed into the icy continent like a damning strike of lightning. The entire skies throughout the frozen lands morphed from a dull grey overcast, to a radiant and overpowering illumination of golden light.

It was as if god himself had descended from the heavens and came to rid this world of its ailments, sins and all of its depravity. And perhaps -- that was their objective. For both Kin and Sing were at work sending tens of millions of their fellow comrades, allies and family throughout the ice ridden realms. Given how meek the defenses of The Vandenreich were on top of the destruction The Princess Of K-World dealt them? There was no foreseeable way they could scatter the entire continent like The Kokuryuteshi could.

Thus, these troops were all busy installing Kuro Sosu's throughout the lands. Across the four corners of Antarctica, The URE System was being installed and attempting to bring an influx of The URE Realms infinite energy into the lands. With this? Molding the ideal society would be at hand. They'd be able to breath life into a realm of death, make poverty a thing of the past and have enough defenses to almost ensure the likelihood of these lands being tarnished ever again would be slim.

So, while that was transpiring in the distance, there would be something -- off -- about the weather. There was -- warmth. Indeed, this golden radiance was mending away the coldness of this land and beginning the process of transforming this frigid and decrepit land into a more habitable zone. After all, who wanted to live in such a chilling land to begin with? They'd have climate control systems in place for those that did, but they'd be implemented more precisely when their takeover was complete.

Which brought their attention back to the likes of The Vandenreich.

Descending from the heavens, both Sing Iramashsa and Kin Iramasha were above the base of The Vandenreich Base. They appeared as figures of golden light that were seen for tens of miles away. To the right? The Princess and all five foot seven inches of herself levitated very close to her father. There was a smile beaming from the golden haired girls face, while a joyous tune emitted from a pair of purple and golden headphones that were attached to her head. With the light around them dimming, it became more apparent that her clothes were a lavish a purple dress under a white vest with elaborate trimming. While as the winds of their power lashed around them, the golden and purple gape of The Princess blew freely in the air around them.

Now -- to the left? Kin Iramasha. He seemed to tower over his daughter with his tall frame; standing at roughly six foot three. Indeed, long flowing silver hair, piercing amber eyes, bronze skin and a toned body were some of the key words to describe his appearance. Wearing nothing else other than a pair of black colored pants, the male was more more appropriately dressed for combat. The Founder Of The Kokuryuteshi was more than prepared for combat if it came to it, but there was a hope in his heart that it didn't.

Which is why his daughter clinged so close to him. It made her so happy to be alongside her father making such a major change to the planet and moving forward with their goals. It felt like they were gaining ground, progressing and stomping over the disgusting ways of the old. Therefore, there was no point in dragging it out any longer in each of their minds.

"Go on papa, finish them. Finish them and usher in our bliss."

With those cheerful words uttered from the mouth of Sing, Kin gave an affirming nod, patted the head of his daughter and prepared to release the trigger that would thrust this accursed land into the new age. On his command, a firestorm of raw energy smashed into the lands like a tsunami wave of carnage. Ensuring that all civilians were out at this point, and that Shadow Fall was alerted of his motives, all that would leave him is the purging of The Vandenreich.

Holding nothing back, this damning tidal wave energy was enough to even make the likes of The Monsuta's GRID System buckle under the weight of its destructive potency. Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of Vandenreich Quincy were wiped off the face of the earth in this one move. And with the lack of defenses from The Vandenreich Base? That to would be a thing of the past. Nothing would be left of it but a damning crater and a befitting grave of the unstable ways of old Quincy.

Meanwhile, as her father laid waste to this relic of the past, Sing Iramashsa broadcasted a message to those across Antarctica:

"The Kokuryuteshi has arrived here. We will be taking over this land and bringing it into the light. The ways of the old will be erased and we'll allow the lands of The Antarctic to be birthed a new. Evolution is coming and we invite all who seek refuge to come to our ball when this is finished."

With that brief message uttered, imagery of The Kokuryuteshi's work throughout Antarctica was being played. Bit by bit, new lands were being forged. Second by second, the lands were becoming more inhabitable. And like a lightswitch, the wealth from The Kokuryuteshi would turn this dead land into a superpower soon enough. Their ambitions and goals were becoming more apparent.

"However, we will defend ourselves when threatened. With The Vandenreich wishing our downfall, we will terminate this pest and rid them of their control of this land. That is our secondary ambition of this day." The strong and commanding voice of Kin Iramashsa followed on that telepathic channel; showing the final bits of the Vandenreich population -- die out. There wasn't much left of this organization to fight back.

"Sacrifices must be made towards rebirthing this planet, and this is one we are willing to make. Please, do not interfere. Thank you." And that was Sing's closing statement as both father and daughter would hopefully be looking down upon the smoldering remains that was The Vandenreich. With the destruction of this organization -- something greater could take its place under their rule. They were assured of it.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:03 pm

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:28 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:36 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:53 pm

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:13 pm

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:40 pm

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum