Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Transferred in- Introducing Magnolia Clixx [Crow and Shizuo Private] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Transferred in- Introducing Magnolia Clixx [Crow and Shizuo Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Transferred in- Introducing Magnolia Clixx [Crow and Shizuo Private] Empty Transferred in- Introducing Magnolia Clixx [Crow and Shizuo Private]

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:37 am

“. This.. stupid map doesn’t tell me anything”..

A Blond-haired Victorian dressed Beauty had mumbled, her familiar and thick locks of pristine and picture perfect hair moving from side to side as she shook her head some, her heavy lashes accented by her momentarily closed eyes , All things considered this girl who had undoubtedly the largest current spiritual pressure around at the moment at least. That is to say unless she physically lowered it to the realm of comprehension it wasn’t going to be noticed let alone have any negative effects on the students. As such as her high heeled shoe’s echoed with their sharp contact sessions with the floor, her hair and bust bouncing with each step, purse over her shoulder, a rather heavy paper laden student council folder balancing between her bust and the crook of her left arm. The paper filled folder looked like it at least weighed around 10 pounds just from the sheer amount of shit it had in it. Most of it probably was just legal documents, but others would include plans that she actually believe it or not, had the intention of implementing for the betterment of the school, such as events, and special organized occasions for students to let loose.

You see she was a Transferred in student; in all honesty she was largely a mystery as she had almost no prior knowledge on her, and what knowledge there was to be had- well was either encrypted by a outside source so it couldn’t be reached, or it was way above the authorization level that teachers or even the higher ups in the academic system had. So she was apparently something, but as to what it was, well that was entirely unknown which was why during her mid-semester transfer she had become the center of gossip around the school to say the least. A idol to some of the male students, or absolutely loathed by them for her frosty polite, and rather outdated old-fashioned manners, which made her further stick out as some kind of throwback to an earlier time in this worlds history. Some time, back when women where women, and men didn’t watch women get disgraced on television, and before it could be ordered on pay-per-view, back when in THIS girls mind at the very least, the world seemed to be a bit purer, more innocent then it was now.

By now though the blond had given up trying to find her classroom, and using a bobby pin, and her rather advanced mental deduction capacity, had discerned and picked a lock to a room which happened to have the engraved plate on it pronouncing it as none other than Class 1-B. of course no one was in there due to just how early it was, it was entirely empty, the perfect conditions for her at least to get down and get some of that obnoxiously large mound of paperwork filed and get it sorted at least. Pulling out a fine black-ball point pen she had pressed her thumb on the button in the back clicking the pen tip into place and opened the folder, pulling out some loose leaf paper, reading over some perimeters she had set up for herself in the recent, event. Her eyes concentrating on it for a little bit before crunching the numbers in her head momentarily. After that brief respite and procrastination of her own duties, she had begun to get down to business her pen striking across the page in calligraphy strokes, penning in fine bold words and getting her thoughts down on the page.

[Start School Event Draft One]
Bodies everywhere, children crying for mercy that would come, I killed them all, I caused the despair in this world, the pain the misery. I dealt the card that I had been given, causing pain to those who had at first caused me pain, I was a entity of de-

As you know as recent events as the invasion has left our student body tense, I propose that sometime this month we set up a high school festive event. To bring our students closer together, intergrading tactical exercises into them and bringing out the best in our student body. With the help of judgment this should be possible even though it will not be easy; as anything else it will be a pain in the neck to organize and even then we will have to supervise and keep things running smoothly. If it wasn’t imperative as the student council, and our responsibilities that we have been given to carry out, for us to do this; well it wouldn’t even be addressed in this formal letter but it is something that needs to be addressed, below is the plan , that has been brewing in my mind for the past few days.

As to the time, it should be organized as a day off, early morning to late evening and span a couple days, we shouldn’t have just our student council, or judgment running it though- it would be best to get the class presidents in on it as well, and possibly the teachers to allow for different activities to be planned and for the event to running smoothly, we will need co-operation between the student body, and both the legal, and enforcer , not to mention Academic faculty members of the school. Events first fail when we don’t have equal terms on all sides and mutual understanding of just what is being done, as such it is a very substantial necessity to have everyone on the same page to actually get any event to work.

So what I propose is that of course the event be held on a Thursday or Friday, and go through the week-end and in this time through both fun events, combat events, or other speeches and what not, we give our students a chance to bond with each-other and to let loose in light of what has happened within the past year.

-Sincerely Magnolia Clixx – Class 1-M , Student Council Member.

[End Rough Draft]

After finished she had exhaled some reading it over her lips pulled in a tight line, as she seemed to be unhappy that she had allowed her mother , Claire Clixx’s memories to slip out of her mind and get into the paper, something that certainly would be the reason she would be interrogated if she sent it of all things, so as she shook her head, she had crumpled the paper up, and got ready to try again. . . Tapping her pen on the desk, almost in deep thought; trying to sort out her thought process.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk
Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

Transferred in- Introducing Magnolia Clixx [Crow and Shizuo Private] LzZCuy7
Transferred in- Introducing Magnolia Clixx [Crow and Shizuo Private] BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum