Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Im sorry, a lions goodbye Left_bar_bleue10/100Im sorry, a lions goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Im sorry, a lions goodbye Empty Im sorry, a lions goodbye

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:52 am
Im sorry, a lions goodbye Tumblr_mqbtfncxuS1rg48d7o1_500

Aight guys so i've been thinking on this for awhile, I have come to decision that i will be leaving the site. Don't try and talk me out of it i didn't announce this to anyone cause i knew peeps would try and talk me down but fact is my minds set. I've been on this site for over a year and a bit now, its been an amazing experience being here with you all and i can say without a doubt you all are my family and some of the people i care most for in this world. But the fact is i can't keep continuing on like shit is aight with me i'm straight up just all over the place in life at the moment and i cant and wont be able to get my head into the right place i'm so sorry for this guys cause i really never intended to do this to anyone. I've met some amazing peeps here, be it kyle who's become like a brother to me ever since i managed to convince him back (yes i'm claiming credit fo this fight me bout it XD) he showed me how to be a great staff and actually make me jelly of his skills in graphics and rping. Or Lud who even from when i first came in made me feel so welcomed that i could just be myself, Crow who was the best broseph i could ever find on site. Aiv whos always been there to smack me into line now and again though fact is we all know i'm still the best so suck that aiv (<3 love ya aiv ... no homo) Kake whos just baws, frosty who as a head admin inspired me to be so much more and made me want to be the very best i could be just to fight him XD .... stil upset we never got radio and wolf into a brawl, it would've been cataclysmic. I could go on to mention almost every single person ive meet here and just the pure awesome they have, JJ, raiki, moose, blade, tina, zets, horus, imakuran, sin even new peeps just arriving, you've all been there for me and have shown me just how much i love this place.

But in the end i have made up my mind, i will not be rping here anymore until im able to get my head straight and can get over it all, which in the end will probs end up being a long time. After a talk with Ima ive decided i will check into xat from time to time though i will be less frequent than i have been for the entire time ive been here (considering i managed to make a point of dropping in once erryday for this entire year one way or another .... still proud o that XD) so i will be here to an extent and if you need to find me most ya'll have my skype which i'll try to check now and again. As for my threads im really sorry guys as i will be dropping them i'm really sorry to all you guys as i know its a dick move and i cant hate myself more for it guys. Now here's the big part id like for somone to place all my chars into adoption, yes including wolfie. i feel that through all the time here these chars have been the thing hoding me here and i need to let them go so i caan move on. Anyone can feel free to apply for them and shit ... dont know if anyone would want them, but theres always hope that maybe i've made them worth something XD. below ive set links for all my apps to be moved to adoption

wolf

Tora

Noroshi

Hat

Tsui

Im sorry, a lions goodbye M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Im sorry, a lions goodbye Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Im sorry, a lions goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Im sorry, a lions goodbye Empty Re: Im sorry, a lions goodbye

Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:54 pm

«GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THIS LIONUS»

• AND BE PROSPEROUS IN ALL YOUR ADVENTURES•

While it very much saddens me to see you go, I understand that there are times where a person simply is burnt out and needs time to recover. I've been through it myself when I shut the site down for a month back in September, so I'd be a hypocrite if I couldn't figure out why you'd do such a thing.

I'm very much glad I was able to provide such a positive influence on you. It makes me happy to know that the things I said, the art I produced, the material I generated and my general presence allowed for you to grow so much in your own perception of things. It means I did my job as a staff, fellow member and friend. I very much enjoyed your easy going nature in the xat, as I always noticed you didn't get upset much or freak out alot no matter what occurred. It's a vibe I hope we'll see once again when you return.

In the way of dealing with your characters? I'll comply with your request and put them up for adoption myself after this post to honor them in that way. That way, you can rest assured that your wishes will go into effect on the site.

I'll keep in contact with you on skype and wish you the best in whatever path in life you decide to take from this point onward, Mr.Lion.

I'll be seeing ya and remember: Take Easy like the 2hu's do.

Im sorry, a lions goodbye WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Im sorry, a lions goodbye Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Im sorry, a lions goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Im sorry, a lions goodbye Empty Re: Im sorry, a lions goodbye

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:21 am
I gotta agree with Frost, it is quite saddening to see you go. I may not have been around super long, but I've been around long enough to know that your a good guy, and good friend. I'm glad I was one of those who made your stay enjoyable, despite the short-ish time I've been around.

But for now good luck in future ventures good sir, and I shall see you whenever you pop up in the Xat!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum