Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training (Druid and Diablo) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training (Druid and Diablo) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training (Druid and Diablo) Empty Training (Druid and Diablo)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 pm
Druid

Legends told of a special second resereccion. When Druid was a younger arrancar, just learning of his regular resereccion, he was told legends of Segunda Etapa. It was something magical, mysical for any espada. Only the best could obtain this skill, and Druid strived to be that best. It was an increase in power unheard of, and even the cero's Deus Ex Segunda, which was a material copy of it, couldn't stand up to it. To obtain Segunda Etapa was a true honor, and only the most skilled espada, let alone arrancar, could accomplish it. If Druid was able to break into this power, he would no doubt be able to accomplish rising up his ranks. Druid was tired of being a lowly espada. He wished to be Alpha. First things first, he needed to rise up ranks. He heard Zefonse, the segunda, would be a challenge worthy of his skill.

And Druid would do it too. He had to. This would be his one chance to do it, and he would not fuck it up for anything. If he had one goal in life besides attaining a loving, perfect family and protecting them until his last breath echoed in the empty caverns of life, it would be to achieve Segunda Etapa. If he had this, he could protect his family from no matter the danger. He would get this. It would be impossible for someone with his determination not to do it. The adrenaline pumped through his veins, shooting through the canals like a rollercoaster. His body practically vibrated at the prospect of beginning his training to achieve this. He told no one where he was. He was going to do this alone, simply as a surprise to those that he needed to hurt. He didn't like hurting people, but he would do it if he had to.

His location in question was an underground chamber, the depths of which passed below Hueco Mundo's sandy desert, a cavern that would soundproof his intense physical and metabolic training. He would need it. If someone heard it, for it would be loud and alerting, he would be found out. His training may even be stopped as a preemptive measure. Some knew of his power, and some feared it. He liked that. As a delicate smile cracked over his face, he smirked. Scraping a bare foot along the ground, his toe-nails left jagged lines in the cracked earth. It was sandy down here, but well lit. He made sure that there was light. Torches hung from the roof of the cavern, one placed every few meters to ensure maximum light. There were no shadows in this underground cave. Even the copious amounts of stalagmites and stalactites were redundent with this much light. It was rediculus.

But it was necessary. If he fucked up once in this training, he would be screwed. He may even kill himself. He was aware of that, however. But he was ready for it, let the danger come. It would bring with it a special kind of lust. The lust for power and blood was what he lived for. It was an essential part of hollow diet. Unsheathing the zanpakuto he had strapped to his back, Druid marvelled at the shine cast down the blade length. Falling into a quick crouch, his hair flopped atop his head messily. Smiling, he jammed the length of steel deep into the ground. Lowering himself onto the cold earth, he stared hard at the pommel of his sword with an intense look. His green eyes were cast over the handle, and not even hell's master himself could pry Druid's eyes from the tool of his killing.

Closing his eyes slowly, it was as if he were drifting to sleep. The octava began focusing moreso inwardly on himself. He could feel his heartbeat. Every reverbatum of the strings of his pump was felt beneath his eyes. Ryuga... help me. Lend me your strength. "Echo, Ryuga." And then he burst into his resereccion.

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training (Druid and Diablo) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training (Druid and Diablo) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training (Druid and Diablo) Empty Re: Training (Druid and Diablo)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 pm
~Diablo's Entrance Theme~

"Cabrone." As usual, Diablo Cortar, the Cuatro Espada was becoming more and more annoyed by all of the "typical" Arrancar who populated Hueco Mundo. Today, however, was seemingly worse; all of them boasting about their strength or trying to pick a fight. To escape these imbeciles, Diablo had decided to travel into the desters of Hueco Mundo. Although there were many weaker hollows out here trying to devour each other, almost all of them knew to stay away from an Espada. Well, that, and hardly any of them seemed able to talk. Of course, the down side of wondering the deserts was that there were no solid surfaces for Diablo to draw on with his blood to make "art". Still, it was a trade off that Diablo was willing to make.

This silence and peace of Diablo's, however, was soon disturbed when he felt a strong presence. Diablo thought it odd that the presence seemingly just appeared, but deduced that it must have been an Arrancar releasing their resurreccion. That, of course, lead to other problems. What if said arrancar attacked him? What if it was actually stronger than him? Of course, Diablo's facial expression hadn't changed a bit; still as emotionless as ever. Despite this, Diablo did feel a slight ping of curiosity; wondering if this person's blood would be good for his art. Either way, Diablo decided to find the source of the sudden burst of power, maybe against his better judgement, out of curiosity. Being as skilled as he was, Diablo had no problem locating the source; coming to what he could tell was a hidden trapdoor. To be honest, if one was actually looking for such a thing, it wasn't that hard to spot; the door would obviously have cracks that let the sand pour in, leaving a faint rectangular depression on the sand above.

Upon opening the trapdoor and entering a secret chamber, Diablo began to wish that he hadn't followed his curiosity. There, standing in front of him, was the Octava Espada in his resurreccion. Of course, Diablo wasn't scared of him or anything, but he knew that Druid was looking to climb the ranks of the Espada; which might lead to Druid attacking him. "...Carajo mi suerte" Diablo said to himself, still no emotion in his tone, despite what he had said. "You...Octava...what are you doing?" he asked, yet no questioning tone in his voice. As usual, Diablo's tone was as flat as ever, containing no emotions. The only thing his voice held was his Spanish accent.

~Diablo's Fun Translation Time!~
Cabrone=Bastards
Carajo mi suerte=Fuck my luck

Training (Druid and Diablo) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:32 pm
Druid

A brief flicker of reiatsu was heard. His cavern was found. Of course it was. Instantly alert to the new arrancar, he wasn't quite fully focused. Opening his now golden eyes, he shook himself rapidly, his white fur shivering over his body. Snatching his blade from the ground, the steel scraped against the cold earth as it was relieved from it's confined. Resheathing it, he turned to face Diablo. "Oh it's you. Careful, even though you have high regen, who knows if you will die or not from my Res." He shouted, commenting on the high pitched noise he was frequenting. "Go back about your business." Turning away from the espada, he closed his eyes once more. Regular sounds wouldn't be heard with what he was generating in his resereccion. He didn't even hear the original comment that Diablo spouted.

Inside of his mind, he saw Ryuga and Jeremy. The hollow and human that formed this being. How do I become stronger?" He begged them, but the image faded. Instead, he was alert to Diablo again. He wouldn't be able to do anything with him here. "Alright, Cuatro... What do you need?" He shouted again, over the noise of his resereccion.
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 am
"...Carajo mi suerte" Diablo said again, more as a comment to himself than to the Octava Espada. For starters, Diablo was disappointed to see that yet another Espada was overconfident about their own powers. Of course, the annoying, high pitched tone didn't help either. "...I don't need anything" Diablo started, still no emotion to his voice even when being annoyed "I merely sensed a surge of reiatsu and decided to find its source." Havong no emotions in his voice was one of Diablo's unique traits, something that could unnerve even some of the most composed opponents. Of course, now that Diablo was here, he could easily tell that the Octava Espada was up to something, and not just because he was in his resurreccion. Judging by what he knew about the Octava, Diablo guessed that he must be training to defeat a higher ranked Espada for their position. While he wouldn't mind Druid killing any other Espada, Diablo would have a big problem if he decided to try and take his position.

Taking another step forward, Diablo's face did not betray any of his inner thoughts; remaining as emotionless as ever. "...I assume that you are down here training to take on another Espada down here Octava" he said, no emotion in his voice. Despite the lack of emotion, it was obvious that Diablo was getting at something. "...Now tell me, Octava, who are you planning to challenge?" he asked. Although neither his body language nor tone implied any violence, if he had to protect himself, he would kill Druid without question.

Training (Druid and Diablo) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:14 pm
Druid

Snapping his eyes towards Diablo, his resereccion ceased. As he melded back down into his original form, he flipped the brown hair out of his eyes. "Alright, first off, the name is Druid. Learn it. Secondly, it's my reiatsu. Feel free to leave whenever. As for what I'm doing, I'm merely testing a few limits." This man would obviously not be a part of his family. Druid knew that right away. He was too... 'holier-then-thou'. Feh. Whatever. He wasn't needed anyway. "There are some bolstering their ranks with poorly trained fraccion, but you know what they say about strength in numbers... I'm merely working on something to help me counter that before I'm caught unawares." With that settled, he drew his blade once more. Steadying the quivering steel, he pressed his palm against the flat of the blade. Tell me how! But once again, all he got was blurred out blackness and the image of Diablo. Maybe.. maybe he wasn't needed to be pushed away to learn. Maybe he could be of assistance.

Scanning his memory, he realized that Diablo had a segunda etapa. "Hey wait... Maybe you can help me with something, if you're up for it." He would probably refuse. Druid wasn't exactly welcoming to his intrusion. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training (Druid and Diablo) Left_bar_bleue10/100Training (Druid and Diablo) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 am
Archived. PM a Staff Member if you would like it returned.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 am

Training (Druid and Diablo) Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Training (Druid and Diablo) EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Training (Druid and Diablo) Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum