Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer Left_bar_bleue0/0Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer Empty Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer

Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:51 pm
  • Name Of Character: Nami Asthavon
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9646-nami-asthavon-dragon-slayer-approved-0-3-0-2
  • Reasons For Upgrading: I'm making this upgrade thread right now as it will take place and come into effect once the Australian war is over, which will be used in a thread between Mana and Nami in Demon World.

What Are You Upgrading: The main reason for adding this little upgrade is both a sort of upgrade and limitation to Nami. As after the war she is going to rid of the title of 'Dragon Slayer' and explore her power and abilities through more means after losing a portion of it in battle with Tsubasa, on the Gold Coast. As she was greatly injured in the battle, Nami is going to have to place a sort of limiter on her body known as the P.E.S , the Power Entrapment Sealer, which would conceal a large portion of her power within herself. Due to her injury after her battle with Tsubasa, her body had become unstable and bursting with power constantly, needing this sealer to be placed on her body that would limit her to a level of 2-1 whilst the seal is active, and when it is off allows her to be boosted up to her normal tier for a short period of time. Over time, she will be able to develop a longer time period on the sealer itself, but as it stand right now, she can only hold the 0-3++ state for up to 10 posts at maximum, if pushed beyond that will severely limit her being able to access her power in the same thread.

Basically, the sealer takes on the appearance of a rather ancient symbol, mainly infused with demonic writing and Latin, circular in shape with a pentagram in the middle of it. The seal itself works by entrapping most of Nami's demonic energy as well as her reiatsu based energy by sealing it within a mark imprinted on the back of her right hand. The seal is imprinted there for the easiest access, as to remove the seal from her body, she needs to shed blood on it; so by biting her left hand and letting blood drop on it, it will activate the seal. It also must be noted that the seal can only be activated once her OWN blood drops onto it, no one else's but hers. The blood activates her to be at her normal 0-3++ state and access to her sword art skills, but is next to impossible for her to activate her God of Dragon Slayers mode now, impossible as that much power, after being weakened, would literally obliterate her body.

This seal was placed on Nami herself once she returned to Demon World by using demon magics to make sure her power was kept sealed otherwise if she was kept active for too long it would kill her. The demon magic holding the seal together is not one that can be dispelled or one that can be destroyed, it is simply binding her body to a seal that is only active at the drop of her own blood.

• Any Extra Notes: As I said, I'm making this now as I need it for a thread with Mana - otherwise I would have waited until after the actual thread finished. Never the less, the thread that Mana's in with Nami requires to be 2 days after the war in Australia, so Nami would have already been injured and undergone those traumatic scenes by then. This will come into full effect once the thread in Gold Coast is finished.

Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer Empty Re: Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:27 am

«REVIEWING THIS POWER UPGRADE»

Alright, everything seems to check out with me. I don't have much of a problem with the seal in question. You'll need to add this into her character profile and I'll go ahead and move this into approved power upgrades.

Nami's upgrade: P.E.S - The Power Entrapment Sealer WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum