Joined : 2013-11-08
¥ Yen : 5513240
Posts : 11
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Shinato, Isao[Approved 5-1] Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:04 pm|| |
• Name: Shinato, Isao
• Titles: None
• Gender: Male
• Appearance Age: 16
• Age: 150
• Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13
• Appearance Description: Shinato stands at about 5'6" and weighs roughly 160 lbs. He has worked tirelessly to develop an athletic and somewhat muscular physique, built for a balance of speed and power. His dark orange hair is kept long, and often is tied into a long tail, when down his hair goes down to his mid back. Shinato's skin tone is a light olive, and his complexion is usually quite clear. His eyes are a dark amber in color, and often show great expression when he is speaking, but are often very analytical when he is not. Shinato has been considered handsome by a few of his peers, especially when it comes to the scar on his left cheek.
Shinato typically wears a plain white shitagi, with a black kosode over it. Below the kosode, he usually wears a black hakama, allowing for comfort and great freedom of movement. Below the hakama he is usually barefoot. Because he presently doesn't belong to a squad, his attire is free of any symbols.
• Appearance Picture:
• Personality: Shinato is a fiercely loyal person, whom would sacrifice life and limb to protect the people of the Soul Society, his comrades, and virtually anyone he could protect. Being the protective type, he believes strongly in doing his duty, and fulfilling any tasks that would be required of him. Under most circumstances, he respects the chain of command, and is proper to all of his superiors. However, he does sometimes object to orders, but it doesn't mean he wouldn't do the task nonetheless, as was his duty.
Shinato is polite to virtually all who he encounters, believing it is best to show proper respect to people, in order to earn respect yourself. While he prefers peaceful solutions, he is also quite fond of combat and training. As such, he accepts virtually every opportunity to challenge others and be challenged, whether to improve his skills, or increase his strength. Unfortunately, this tends to make him act a little rashly. However, he also aims to use strategy as well in battle, not relying solely on brute force or speed, but a balance of the two plus other means.
• Likes: Fighting, Training, Reading, Women, Alcohol, Weight Lifting, Cardio, Parkour.
• Dislikes: Betrayal, Dishonor, Annoying People, Bickering, Unneccessary Violence, Cowardice.
• History: Isao was born in the seireitei, his family the last remaining members of a nearly dead noble house. His father was the noble, whereas his mother was a Shinigami. When Isao was still young, his mother was killed during a mission by a hollow, leaving Isao alone with his father. His father went into a state of depression, reducing the family's fortune to a meager amount. From then, Isao virtually raised himself, allowing his father to remain in his study for the majority of time while he worked on becoming like his mother. As time went on, it became apparent to Isao's father that he intended on becoming a Shinigami like his mother. Although he begged him not to, Isao continued anyway, making his way into the academy for soul reapers.
During his time at the academy, his father died from illness, leaving the estate to only him. Of course, with his lack of any significant income, and the fortune entirely spent, he was forced to sell the remaining estate to another noble family. This left him virtually homeless, forcing him to live in the rukongai. Now a young man, he had to learn to live off of nearly nothing, and began living in a small shack in the Hanging Dog district. Of course, he still had some money and income, so he was able to get by, but just barely. After finally graduating the academy, he began seeking to join the thirteen court guard squads. However, his skills proved to be inadequate for him to start anywhere significant, and seemed to prevent him from being recommended to a particular squad. Out of fear of being rejected, he declined to aim for a particular squad, hoping that with time, a squad would open itself to him, and call to him to show which one he belonged in.
• Reiatsu Color: Amber
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: ???????
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: ???????
• Inner World: ???????
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : ?????? is a plain black Ninjatō style sword with black Mekugi, Ito, and Kashira, with white same beneath the ito. The blade is about 50 centimetres long, weighing about 0.45 kilograms.
- Zanpakutō (Sealed Form):
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: None
• Release: ?????????
• Shikai Description: ???????
• Shikai Abilities: ????????
• Bankai Description: ???????
• Bankai Abilities: ???????
• PhatomTech: None
• Phantom Tech Abilities: None
• Phantom Tech Powers: None
- Durability: Beginner
- General Speed: Beginner
- Strength: Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Beginner
- Hoho: Beginner
- Kido: Beginner
- Zanjutsu: Beginner
- Hakuda: Beginner
• Roleplay Sample: William slowly climbed up the mountain trail to a small cave, sighing softly as he entered the mouth of the cave, making his way into the large crevice. The cave was dark, as it always was, but surprisingly comfy. Much of the rock within the cave was smooth, unlike many of the caves in the area, which made it perfect for sitting around and relaxing away from other students. Earlier, he had sent an invitation via PDA to his new friend and "partner" Anubis Rosser. In the message, he asked her to come and hang out at the caves in the mountains, and gave directions to the specific cave. The young man knew full well how easy it was to get lost in the area if you didn't know where you were going. Just in case, he decided to mark the cave with a small totem outside of the cave, made of stone that he himself had carved over the past few weeks. He had read that totems were often used by ancient civilizations to serve as warnings, which would be quite fitting. After all, if someone stumbled into his place uninvited, he would probably knock them out.
In the messaged, he specified that if she decided to come by, the totem would be stuck into the ground a few feet from the cave entrance. It would be easy to miss if you weren't looking for it. After entering the cave, William slowly sat down around the small fire pit he had set up when he first began spending time here. At the moment, no fire was lit, but upon inspecting it, one could tell that a fire had been going within the past few days. At first, the young man was scanning through his cards, considering building a new type of deck. In truth, William had never been a very good duelist, but he would still play for the fun of it. At times, he thought it was just because his mind was always in so many places at once, and his over analytical mind would attempt to make strategies constantly, and thus, he would build his decks with too many strategies at once.
In the end though, William never cared if he won or lost, especially since he seldom won. Ironically, his scores were always very good, but the practical exams were his Achilles heel. No matter. Putting his cards away, William decided to do what he loved the most, smoke and read. The young man brushed his dark brown hair out of his eyes, realizing that he should probably get it cut. It was no longer the shaggy length he liked, but reached his shoulders now. Then, pulling out his book, a mystery involving a series of murders that took place in his hometown of London, a take on the atrocities of the man known as "Jack the Ripper." A subject that had fascinated him since his youth. Reaching into his pocket, he withdrew his hand, planting a small white cylinder between his lips, the paper wrapped efficiently in a way that it sealed well, and would burn easily as well.
After getting comfortable, the young man began to read, deciding to hold off on smoking until his friend arrived. If she didn't show, he would just read a few chapters, smoke, then maybe take a nap before heading back to the dorms.
Last edited by Lycaon on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Joined : 2012-10-02
¥ Yen : 321420036
Posts : 916
Karma : 37
Age : 76
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Shinato, Isao[Approved 5-1] Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:03 pm|| |
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Beginner
- Focus: Beginner
Joined : 2011-02-25
¥ Yen : 538679878
Posts : 1957
Karma : 29
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Shinato, Isao[Approved 5-1] Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:28 am|| |
ArchivingUser did not post in the activity check nor been active, so archiving.