Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Quake

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Gryphon Daichi
Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Gryphon-daichi-thread

The topic of a faccion seemed to hit a soft spot or a nerve for Saya. Gryphon didnt say a word, she didnt want to impose on her, she didnt want to say anything that would be offencive or anything. She waitied for a while, looking straight onto Saya's eyes, she saw some hurt behind them and couldnt help but wonder why...
Finally, Saya spoke telling her that she dosent have one at the moment and the other espada's were pretty much her guards, she noddedslightly as she spoke to indicate that she was listening and understanding. Then Saya cut off the end of her statement, Gryphon raised an eyebrow slightly, waiting for her to continue. Betrayed...
That's what it was...
Gryphon peiced together the puzzle and understood completly, she saw that Saya was tearing up a bit and truth be told, Gryphon lost her ability to handle someone crying a LONG time ago.
"I too...know what it's like to be betrayed."
Gryphon said, sympathising with her.
"When I was human, the person I trusted the most...my lover...betrayed me."
She didnt want to go into details, her memories were best surpressed.
"I would never betray you or the Espada's. I know what it feels like to have been betrayed and hurt...and I would never want to do that to anyone...no matter who they are."

Gryphon's emotionless neon green eyes suddenly softened and was filled with sypathy and understanding, but just for a few moments; it had become second nature to her now to surpress her emotions, and that is what she did.

||Kitty's Characters||

Midnight Quake  - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 am
"well thats good to hear." Betrayal really was her weakest point of emotion and she really didnt want to go through all that again. Saya moved her glasses a bit, rubbed her right eye and sniffled slightly before bringing herself back ot her stable stature again as if nothing had made her upset. She stood straight with her arms folded and legs stood apart in a serious posture like she always did in las Noches. She then began to address Gryphon once more in her more calm tone rather than a soppy one seen just a moment ago. "Well, you should come visit me some time cause today is really the first time we have talked. I can't say for certain but I think ive seen you about the corridors of the place. Either that or I was daydreaming again" Saya gave out a happy smile and a tilted her head like a child would to a friend or parent.

"Also, may I ask what brought up the question of my underlings in the first place? Surely your not just trying to learn about me without a particular reason... not like anyone hasn't tried that before. poor, poor human boys. They don't realise how much of a literal stab in the face I am" Saya giggled to herself again while remembering the stupid humans from the high school she once did recon work in. The guys had more brains in their pants than in thier heads and winded up losing them for poking around in Saya's business. That was how she worked most of the time: Stab now, ask questions later. However this doesn't mean she is stupid. Her mind is her greatest asset rather than her fists seeing as she invents things for a living and to help out her own forces. She has no sword of which to defend herself with as she lost it when she changed into her teenage form. She claims to still have it somewhere on her body but even she hasn't figured out where it is.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 am

Gryphon Daichii

Gryphon watched as Saya got her emotions back in line, she had to admit, she expected a bit more tears but eh, expect the unexpected right? She listened to Saya speak again, truth be told she did stay hidden in Las Noches, she really wasnt in any mood to deal with any arrogent arrancars, and from what she witnessed there a few times, there were quite few. Then Saya asked why she asked about her Faccion, Gryphon closed her eye for just a slightly moment and reopened them to answer her.
"I was curious, I thought your faccion would be somewhere near by or at least here...so I wondered why...that..and I was honestly just curious" She said,, a slight smile played on her face for again just a moment.
Gryphon heard the last bit of statment after her question and she couldnt help but give a slight chuckle.
"You are a very interesting person, Saya-sama" She was allowing emotion to show through quite a bit today, why? Who knew.
"When do you plan on going back to las Noches?" She asked.

||Kitty's Characters||

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Midnight Quake  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 am

Saya looked at gryphin questionably. Why did she want to know that? To hitch a ride through her personal Gargantua maybe? All that did was lead right into her chambers and Saya was pretty sure she put away all her clothes that are usually sprawled across the floor and the scientific equipment in case it reacted while she was gone and blew up half of Las Noches. SHe was probably wrong though and that made her slightly protective. "Er... well I can go back anytime. However I can tell that Rihiku is sitting in my bedroom waiting for me to return. I sorta fled through a Gargantua while he was lecturing me about the state of my room over the past week and a half." Saya smiled. Having a stubborn butler was fun even though he resented the fact he was like that. Rihiku was a cold blooded killer with little worry for anyone except himself and the espada he protects. Making such a man feel like a fool is hilarious as he would always flip out over personal things.

Saya then noticed something a bit odd about this girl before her. She wasn't really paying attention to what Gryphon was doing but what she was saying. Not spotting a great deal of emotion, Saya began to think if she was maybe a robot or something. "Gryphon... You have a peculiar perosnality compared to most people I know. Sorry if I sound rude but you don't show much emotion do you? Well compared to me nobody shares emotion but something feels different from you. Ive only seen you smile once but only briefly..."
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:50 am

Gryphon Daichi

Gryphon realised that she pretty much bombared Saya with questiones from the time their conversation became...calm.
"Forgive me for my questions, I really mean nothing by them...I'm actually cuirous by nature and sometimes cant help myself bust ask tings that pop into my head"
She said, hopefully that didnt sound weird, but it was true, Gryphon asked questions, so she would know or get to know who she was dealing with...well, conversing with; she tend to avoid people that reminded her anyhting of her ex, both male and females; if they seemed to share any characteristics of him, then she avoided them.
Saya asked about her being emotionless, she didnt mind sharing this with her.
"When I was human, my father was pretty much our Kings best man, so I was braught up to not speak unless spoken to, to pretty much be a 'perfect lady' of that time. After some time, being a statue became more natural and became apart of me.There was a time where I allowed myself to have emotions, to feel, to love, to let people close to me. And I burned for my mistake. I had never felt love before until he...Sendo...came into my life and I have never felt so much hate because of him. For years I didnt feel anything and when the time came where I let my guard down, and allowed emotions to play a part in my life, I didnt know how to handle it, the good or the bad. After my death I desided it was best if I keep them surpressed."
Gryphon closed her eyes for a moment before reoppening them, some memories were comming back to her as she spoke about her human life but quickly dissapeared when she reopened her eyes.

||Kitty's Characters||

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Saya took heart to waht she was saying. It seemed that everyone had such emotional problems and the way Saya knew about one was through her Espada Guard Rihiku. He would often tell her about a girlfriend that died for his sake during a hollow ambush. Saya couldn't feel anymore responsible as she was the one that demanded the attack but never told him in case he flipped more than she would want. Saya knew hat she was handling because of this, and Gryphon wasn't an exception. "You know... being a statue all your life isn't going to make you happy. Even I had to learn that the very hard way."

Saya began to get ideas. This girl was definately interesting her and there was no denying that. However, she hadn't shown enough to completely convinced of her worth. Everyone has problems but Saya was now very interested and this brought around her next question. "I don't want you to agree to this if your not willing... but can you show me some power? Don't think that im trying to pick a fight or Im trying to kill you... I want to see what you can do...Is that alright?"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:53 pm
Gryphon Daichi

Gryphon couldnt deny that what Saya was saying wasnt true, it was, but for her to try and unlock her emotions again, it would be such a huge stretch for her. Her whole life she had sealed them away and after her burn, she didnt want a repeat; maybe in the future...maybe later she would try to get them to show, but not now.
Gryphon nodded slightly as if saying she understood what Saya was saying.
Then Saya asked her to desplay some ov her powers, that caught her off guard, she didnt expect to hear that. But she didnt mind; Gryphon nodded in agreement.
"I dont mind, Saya-sama"
Saya assured her that she didnt want to fight and she wasnt going to Kill Gryphon or anything like that, so Gryphon really didnt mind.
"Well, to begin with....My powers are earth based...it is my element. And you already know I can create earthquakes...I can create quakes anywhere from 2.0-10+ on the ricktor scale" She nodded slightly as she took a few steps back, she wasnt going to demonstrate the earthquakes, unless Saya wanted to see that one too.
Gryphon got into a stance, her feet slightly apart and her hands infront of her, palms up as if she were about to stop something in its tracks. She made swift and effortless hand motioions, and with her movements, the earth beneath them moved. Gryphon raised her hand high above her head and the earth followed, the earth beneath Gryphon rose up, getting higher and higher until it was about as tall as a 6 story building. Her hands went palm side down and the earth stopped; she then lowered her heand slightly, and again, the earth followed; this time however, the earth turned into sand as she landed on in the same spot as she started off at. Gryphon made the sand swhirl around for a bit, demonstrating her ability to controle where it goes.
She made the sand create a wall inbetween her and Saya, for demonstration purposes; like this:
Midnight Quake  - Page 2 200px-Earth_shield
The wall was much bigger though; Gryphon heald the wall there and then clentched her fist together, turning the sand back into solid stone. She took a breath in and then exhaled, tuning the rock into metal. She then leaped over the wall and as she landed she reopened her fists and the metal turned back into rock. Along with her landing, she estended her hands out sp that they were out straight on either side of her, as if she were spreading wings, she landed in a somewhat squatting position and lowered her hands as her feet made contact with the ground, sending the earth back where it came from. Gryphon stood up and bowed slightly.
"That was a demonstration of my controle over earth; of course in battle my strikes and movemnts would be quicker."
She said as she raised up into a standing position.

||Kitty's Characters||

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:23 am
Saya made sure she stood back so she could get a pretty decent view of what was happening before her. She was pleased and held a smile on her face from the first to last steps of her performance. She moved in a way that made it seem like she was kind of dancing or at least that was what Saya was seeing. The earth moved at her will showing the way the two work in harmony with Gryphon as its ruler and the Earth below as her weapon. It made Saya happy that she could see such a feat, no matter how muddy she would get in the process.

Saya applauded rather quickly in a girly squealing way without the noise. She really meant every clap she made and didn't stop for a good minute or so after she finished her demonstration. "I'm impressed Gryphon, I've not seen anyone force the world around her to move without crushing it with sheer power. You have some sort of grace with that indeed. Me however... Believe it or not but my powers without going over the top involving singing." Saya tilted her head to the side and happily giggle to herself as she wandered over to a small plant on the floor. It was weary and pretty much dead, so Saya took sympathy for it and decided to use it as her demonstration. She stood in one place but began to twirl herself around like a princess before Gryphon with silent steps in a simplistic pattern. Then, she began to sing something that made absolutely no sense unless a demon was to hear the lyrics. All the words were bent and twisted from the English language and were spoken from devil tongue.

Then, she began to focus her dancing around the plant slightly before spinning around and speaking two distinctive words. "Doloroso Maldicion." This caused a nasty reaction to the dying flower that needed to be put to rest. Its leaves turned grey before falling off and its faded petals lost all colour and them collapsed in on itself leaving a pile of petals. Saya stood back up and looked over to Gryphon. "My powers of voice are not exactly the happiest ever seen. I use them to keep order or to cause pain and torture. Ive got a little list of songs I can perform, and let me show you the biggest of them all"

Saya began to sing once more but she did not dance. Instead, she walked to a small hill ledge and hopped down so Gryphon was above her. She didn't want her to get hit by7 this move as it was pretty powerful for a sealed state attack. She then found a rightful place about 20ft away from the ledge and focused reitsu into her hands. The pink glow from her body showed that each word was resonating with her. Then, she yelled the last three words instead of simply speaking them and slammed her palms into the ground. "Madriguera Estallar Maldicion!!" This, caused the ground below her to rumble slightly before she looked up towards the ledge she left Gryphon on to watch. Out from the ground a few feat behind Saya, appeared this monstrosity:

Spoiler:

This creature burst up through the earth behind her and stretched into the air with an endless body still pouring from the floor. As it soured above, its body lunged right over Gryphon leaving a 10ft gap and Roaring a deep hollow roar as it did so. Then, 30ft behind Gryphon the creature burrowed through the earth once more leaving two huge tunnels that it created doing such a stunt. This creature would then pass through a Gargantua and back to the Menos forest where Saya found it. The particular song she sang opened the Gargantua of this creature but it wouldn't listen to what Saya told it. Instead, she uses it to threaten and show off what she can tame. After the creature was long gone, Saya bounced back up the ledge to where Gryphon was with a grin and out of breath. "So... how was that for you? I didn't go overboard with the Menos did I?"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Gryphon Daichi

It would appear that Saya-sama was impressed or pleased with her performance/ abilities, Gryphon gave another slight bow to her supirrior. Gryphon's hands were placed by her side, listening to Saya-sama speak, telling her how her powers were realted to singing, this interested Gryphon, she hadent come accross someone with powers like that, not yet anyways. As Saya begun to sing and dance around the flower, she noticed she didnt understand the tongue she was using. Gryphon listned and watched closely and soon saw the flower...die. She looked up to Saya, she had to admit that was pretty cool.
Then Saya was going to demonstrate another ability of hers, she looked down at what she was doing, and not too long after she started singing, a creature appeared. Gryphon's eyes grew wide for a moment as she looked upon the beast, marveling at the beast. She was impressed, scared and intimidatated and thrilled all at the same time...but once again, those emotiones dissapeared soon after they surfaced.
"Wow..."
Gryphon managed to utter, looking down at Saya-sama.
"That..is incredable, Saya-sama" Gryphon braught her hands together and clapped a few times, it couldnt have been as inthusiastic as Saya's but she was hopeing that she would get the jist of her inthusiasm.

||Kitty's Characters||

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:43 am

Saya smiled to herself again. This was a pretty strange day seeing as she started it with a rage and now can't stop grinning at every sentence apart from the overly emotional ones. She looked on happily at Gryphons clapping and could see that she wasn't going to be doing it with a style that Saya clapped. Saya was a bit of an idiot when she applauded seeing as she usually claps for things that make her really excited. Gryphon showed little signs of that but she could see some sort of human from her. Not in a real human way, but the way an Arrancar should happily be. Saya did feel like she was showing off though but that was pretty much what she was trying to do. That creature, wasn't anywhere near as powerful as she could be, and only half as strong as she is right now.

"Hehe, Its not easy to get that bugger to listen to me. He has to open a portal to get to me, then burrow about a bit before going back home through a portal. he does leave a really big tunnel though which ive trapped many naughty people inside." Saya wiped herself down a bit because the dirt that was lifted into the air got in her clothes and made the white go a bit brown. As she did this, she looked up at gryphon from a bent down position from wiping her knees. "So where do you go now? I mean, do you work for someone in las Noches? I'd like to know so i could visit some time."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum