Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Empty [Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P]

Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:43 am

Classified File: Experiment XIII

Basic Data

• Name: XIII
• Real Name: Lephantis Raknis Asthavon is the true name granted to the experiment known as XIII in its earliest days. Despite having possessed a name since the early days of the experiment XIII only came to discover his name and the story behind it in recent years.
• Alias:
└ Experiment XIII:
└ Tyrant of Fire:

• Age: Estimated to have existed for 136 years Experiment XIII has only become active in the past decade.
• Affiliation/Rank: Second Brother of the Asthavon Family.

Appearance Data
• Appearance:

[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Raven___veteran_commander___sweet_revenge__render__by_littlediety-d9ahkcc

• Other Pictures: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.

Personality Analysis
• Personality:

Equipment Data

• Bionic Arm:

• Gauntles:

• Sword:

Combat Data: Attributes & Racial's

• Akuma Kyōdo:

• Shadow Movement:

• Advanced Strength:

• Physical Combatant:

Combat Data: Unique Abilities

• Heat Manipulation:
└ Flame Creation & Control:
└ Explosive Constructs:
└ Mirage/Illusion Creation:

Experiment Overview
• The Black Hand Gathers •
In the year 2276 Experiment XIII would begin after the conclusion of a council meeting between the 20 Elders of the Black Hand. Up to this point in time the group has remained largely unknown, only now deciding to gather in such magnitude. At this council each of the elders would put forth an experiment, the sum of their life's work, to be examined by the other Elders. After spending several days analyzing each experiment closely, debating the pros and cons of each, and finally deciding upon one single experiment that would become the Hands focus for the next several decades.

In the end the a majority vote among the council would see that Experiment XIII succeeded where the others would fail. With the decision made the Elders of the Black Hand granted the experiment access to all funding and equipment needed to make it a success, as with this experiment the Elders saw the potential to overcome their foes and destabilize the various worlds. Unfortunately for the Elders their greed and quest for power would blind them to the coming dangers surrounding Experiment XIII, and because of this the Black Hand would fall from within.

• The Gathering of DNA •

• Birth of Experiment XIII •

• Failure & Stasis •

• An Experiment Awakens •

XIII's Skill Sheets
General Skills
• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
• Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
• Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Template by: [TheFrost]
Graphics by: Kylekaotikk & Horus

Last edited by Horus Sariel on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 27 times in total
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue30/100[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Empty Re: [Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P]

Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:39 pm
Moving this app to Old WIP since it has been 2 weeks. if finished please refer to This thread or ask staff to move it.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue10/100[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Empty Re: [Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P]

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:38 am
[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Tumblr_niy64mOPBJ1tga1sco1_500

Archiving this as apart of my clean up of Old Wip

If you wish for this to be moved back to old wip please feel free to post within this thread

Staff Help Thread

[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] M9rTQZk

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:05 pm
Moving to wip

[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] FXpoQxJ
[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999[Demon] Lephantis Raknis Asthavon[W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:47 pm
[mod]Archiving on request[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum