Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Empty The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE]

Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Artist: Hard drive music - Song: Iwasaki Taku - Word Count: 2698
Miles above the sky in the very heavens themselves, there stood silver aircraft that was roughly a half mile in diameter and roughly eight hundred meters in width. It was a colossal ship that appeared to even emit it's own unique energy, and why wouldn't it be? It was handcrafted by the likes of Shadin's Imaginary Computation and had within it an infused core of energy from The Beast of Karakura Central himself. There seemed to be hundreds, if not, thousands of spiritual presences coming from this vessel as many Yayjuu, Yuudeshi and Corps members alike had assembled within it. Not only that, but it seemed as if the TCCU Unit was out in full force as many of them were guarding the outsides of the overwhelming airship; some manning powerful weaponry that could take down even Captains with enough force, while others were working towards harmonizing their power towards making the layer of defensive energy shield the ship from attacks much better than the standard run of the mill air fleet.

So in short, it's fair to say that there was more than meets the eye with this astronomical beast of a hovercraft. What was more promising is that inside of this mammoth laid the likes of the aggressor of this war: Shadin Yuudeshi. Within the center of the vessel, he was presently recovering from his battle against the likes of Zane and Demonica in the now claimed Capital of Sydney, Australia. After roughly an hour or two of combat, the Yayjuu forces were able to trample over the Monsuta to become victorious over that section. It was by no means an easy feat, but through the swift acting methods of The Yuudeshi Leader, they were able to make extreme headway while other Monsuta and Kokuryuteshi forces were busy dealing with the other invading forces throughout the country taking place at nearly the same time.

In this effect, it was nice to have succeeded in one of his goals, but while Shadin was busy in this specific arena he was quickly astounded about how evolved and massive this war had transformed into. Yes, by his original projections by The Yuudeshi Network, he was given the data that showed while there may be a few critical battles, it was not suppose to be of this magnitude. All of these factions, so many powerful combatants and the state of control as a whole of Australia has began to crumble. It's turned into a chaotic mess that had him question rather or not it was right to start this war, but ultimately knew it was for the best if they had a chance of crushing The Monsuta's base nation here and now. This entire war was meant to show the message to the world that the varying organizations of The World were still strong enough to combat against one of many forces that helped caused Earth to morph into it's destructive state that it is now. In essence, it was a milestone towards bigger goals to be achieved over the year and Shadin's own ambitions being materialized into a tangible effect.

That is to say, the primary objectives of this war were to assume control over once Monsuta dominant areas to wake the world up that they still can fight, that things do not have to be the way they are now and that now a dawn is swiftly coming on the horizon. And hopefully, from all of this strife, there can once again be a day where Earth was like had been during The Era of Peace following the end of the Soul King's War. It was astounding that so many youth were being born into the world, always thinking that this fear was a natural thing. That...the conditions to where the outlands of the planet were something to be considered natural or typical. Before War World Three...none of this was even fathom in worse of circumstances. Flashbacks of all those he lost in that war, the overwhelming sense of powerlessness to stop the world from descending into oblivion, the destruction of Old Karakura Town and that sense of overbearing isolation were enough to make the memories spark in his head and remind him of what he was fighting for and what he was battling against.

So as he opened his eyes to surroundings, The Beast of Karakura would notice he was in a chamber of sorts. Adjusting his vision, one of the key things he'd take note of was the fact it was circular in nature. Furthermore, there also seemed to be a breathing apparatus attached to his mouth along with other various wires sticking out of his head; presumably allowing operators of this machine to monitor the Shadin's vitals from outside of the tank. Becoming more keen to his senses, despite the scenery seeming clear to him, there was a translucent liquid that had blended into the environment around him that was enriched with oxygenated processes to allow The Beast to breathe as normally once he removed his facial mask.

Gazing down at his chest, he could tell he was still fully clothed; which lead him to believe he had only been in this machine for only a short time. What was more apparent to him had been that this liquid was beginning to give sensations of relaxation throughout his body, easing the thoughts of tension and worry he once had for the war and eventually reducing, if not, eliminating the strain placed on him physically, mentally and emotionally after using his powers in such a way after his near psychotic breakdowns in the wake of his personal values changing. After witnessing his performance in the melee, there was a sense of agreement that he needed to be alleviated of his strain. Ergo, a special fluid was produced by the Yuudeshi Project to remedy this issue. Taking in some of the best medical care that a person of Shadin's status could attain, very proficient healers produced this medicine to synchronize with the male's body in order to give him a sense of harmony, assist him in recovering from his exhaustion and bring his values back into peak performance for this experiment in seeing how far his abilities have come since the fine-tuning from The Yuudeshi Network so many months ago.

Having reached a point in which he was a suitable for combat, the cables attached to his head were retracted and the breathing apparatus ejected itself from Shadin's mouth as the liquid from the chamber began to be drained and the door leading back into the outside world had opened for Shadin. So, as he took his first step towards the light, a disgruntled expression crept across his face due to the fact he needed to use his spiritual energy to burn away from of the liquid left behind on his clothing. From there, a team of researchers, medical professionals and Shadin's own personal advisors began to circle him; filling him in on all the changes, the adjustments in his powers and the state of affairs across the globe as the world went on full alert due to this war having the potential to morph into World War Four.

However...he wasn't quite in the mood to indulge in all of this busy talk. Taking a heavy sigh, Shadin simply slid past them and shook his head to visually signify his displeasure. They were informing him of obvious things; as he knew this path wasn't going to be easy when first beginning this all out assault on Australia. Henceforth, The Beast of Karakura knew he was going to have to take accountability and responsibility for what it has transcended into personally. "You seem to forget: I have one of the most capable cyberbrains in the world. I'm already aware of what has occurred, and I'm going to personally address these matters myself. I started this war, and I will see it through until the very bloody end for whatever it's worth."

Saying those words, with his infamous speed, he vanished within an instant and made his way towards the outside deck of this aircraft. In this time he was able to settle most varying affairs occuring on Earth. These dealt with the massive mounds of paperwork going digital he resolved, the many types of permissions for the weapons he was using in this war and easing tensions with other nations of the world as he went about this conquest of Australia. None the less, once he reached the exterior of the ship, he'd have a cool gaze overlook his eye...for the reflection of the Earth itself bounced back in them; being that they were above the Stratosphere of Australia. It was a breathtaking view to witness the planet from such a distance, and one he wouldn't forget.

After all, this would be the perfect place to direct a mass message to the globe.

Hijacking many types of communication frequencies through the computing power of The Yuudeshi Network, Shadin sought not to take full control over these signals throughout Earth, but rather, direct them to the attention of his broadcast. Many sorts of televisions, transmissions, channels throughout the cybernet and so many other means of communication were soon shifted towards The Beast of Karakura as he began to hover away from the protective oxygen and gravity field of the aircraft, and towards the depths of the cosmos itself as he applied his own protective layers to sustain his existence and igniting a strong flare of white energy to extend from his body in the process.

"My fellow men, my loyal soldiers, my loving family and all those whom dare to take the title of my enemy -- I have come to you today to personally and wholeheartedly address the state of affairs transpiring in Australia. I'm sure, I'm sure in many places you people can sense the sheer ferocity of this battle. This is it, this the awakening for Earth's champions to unite and the start of the revolution of change which has been delayed for far too long.The insurgency you see today has been one in the making for centuries after the cataclysmic events that occurred in World War Three which altered the world as we see it today.

I start this war not out of desire to shed blood, but to turn back the pages of time. I mourn the last of every fallen comrade as if they were my own, but sacrifices must be made so that the essence of their life is captured, stored and spread throughout the globe to give us a start towards a new dawn. With the take down of the Monsuta's regime in Australia, we wish to send a message to the world and all those who work alongside these sinister forces akin to the Monsuta, The Kokuryuteshi, Shadow fall and all factions which have similar desires: we have become conscious, we have become strong and we will revolutionize the world from it's current condition.

It is with these words I then cement my responsibility and accountability for whichever events transpire for now. It is unclear how the sands of time will remember this day, but I will do everything in my power to ensure that our action are felt. With that, my call to action will decease. There is still much to be done in this riotous war, and I'll ensure these bloody hands morph the world into a more beautiful place once again. One where my descendants will not have to live in fear of the next assault, one where we can once again roam the depths of the planet without terror of our lives being claimed and one where we can be a prosperous, peaceful world again as it were in The Age Of Peace. So as I saved the world in my youth, I'll use this strength to do it again now.

For this is not a debate, nor a proposal, a contract, an appeal, a concession, a compromise, or a surrender. It’s our victorious step towards turning the tide in this centuries long warfare and our chance to strike back, maggots."

Putting his thumb across his throat like a knife, he signaled the transmission to be cut off and went on with his next step: containing this outbreak.

Eyes now being devoured by sheer white light, Shadin had an enormous surge of spiritual pressure burst within him as his body began to illuminate a radiance so bright that it seemed to be a star within it's own right. Directing his own energy alongside the amassment of power through the Yuudeshi Network, Shadin began guiding this force to spread out throughout the entity of the continent which was Australia. It was in these moments that a bellowing yell was echoed throughout space itself, as The Beast of Karakura began to push himself to summon this great deal of strength within him; going as far as to even summon a pair of wings that spanned roughly ten miles in each direction as he used them as antenna to attract more energy from the Yuudeshi Network like magnet to this massive feat he was about to pull. And thus, as of now, he was now in a Pseudo-Shikai state. This was not his actual release, but for now he was generating enough power to rival his Shikai and thus was considered an Artificial Release of due to it's magnitude.

In any case, this process would take roughly a few minutes, but in time, a gargantuan of a barrier was morphed over the entire continent of Australia. Veins were seen sprouting out of Shadin's skin as he began to condense and concrete the effects; pushing his powers to an extent he never had before as he let out a hellish yell once more. This monumental shield would physically and metaphysically block out any further means of reinforcements from being sent by either sides. Once connected to the filtering system in The Yuudeshi Network, there would not be a single soul that even so much as come within one mile of this colossal dome without them needing to be authorized. If they fail, then they will simply be redirected by it's repelling effects on a physical level. Meanwhile, if they attempt to come in through dimensional travel, they will be similarity rejected as they will be transported elsewhere if they come through any means of spacial warp, teleporting, phasing through the shield or otherwise morphing themselves into it.

Knowing that such a thing could only last for so long, this vast barrier would only last as long as the war in Australia endured over the next day or so. For now, all that mattered was that it was secured by The Yuudeshi Network for the time being and he began to root it's processes into the shield. Establishing a large telepathic link with all those who were Shadin's allies in The Yayjuu, The Yuudeshi Clan, The Vizard Corps, Vanguard, Iramasha and other allying forces, he'd send this message with moderate deep breathes heard inbetween every space: 'I....I've managed to link the network across the country through the airwaves. For those with Yuudeshi Sync's, those whom fight on my side...and those who need assistance...use it as you may to turn the tide in this war. The Yuudeshi Network was meant to help those in need...and now is the time.....'

With that said, the wings, veins and energy around Shadin would vanish as he let out a heavy heave to show how much was put into creating that force and how far the extent The Beast's powers could go. Floating backwards into the air carrier he once came, the male would then lay flat on his back as he had all those around him make room while landing on the front deck of this hovercraft. Sweating, panting and overall tired; he'd know he did his best to at least quarantine the outbreak to have some chance of preventing this from spreading to nearby countries.

For now, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to catch up with his breath before making his next move. He's done what he could...

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Empty Re: The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE]

Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:28 pm

THIS IS NOW COVERING THE ENTIRETY OF AUSTRALIA

The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Empty Re: The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE]

Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

A smirk came across his lips hearing Shadin-kun speak, it was nice to hear the old Beast hadn't lost any of his vigor during the fighting. Kisuke stepped forward he'd been aboard the structure himself, he let out a noise to let Shadin know he was present. "Oh, that's a big one Shadin-kun, you shouldn't over exert yourself to much..causes wrinkles. Kisuke smiled his usual smile keeping a fan over his smile as he simply observed, waiting for Shadin to respond. Why would the handsome and very attractive shop keeper leave his store? Well their was a birdie that gave him a head's up about the war so he took a first class ride on the aircraft. Kisuke had left things in the hand of the trusty friend Tessai, he'd been able to handle most of the shop work while he stepped away for a moment. Did Kisuke have any new inventions, did he bring toys with him. Well true believers would simply have to wait and see, couldn't give away any trade secrets. His hat remained atop his head, wearing his regular attire he walked towards Shadin.

Kisuke had certained enjoyed the invention that this ship was, such interesting tech on it really. He'd been enjoying the tinkering more then he'd been enjoying other things like time off, it had been rather quiet lately. But thing's had been happening of a considerable amount. Now for another big question that perhaps came to some minds, would Kisuke take part in this battle royal? Nope not really, Kisuke smiled faintly as he observed the field around the area. It was massive in size, Shadin-kun was impressive to watch. Kisuke thought to himself on a couple things, losing his smile for a moment as he closed the fan he carried with him, tapping it to his chin. A sign that perhaps one of the greatest geniuses of the world was thinking. Something was on his mind, he was thinking about the outcome of the war, he could detect many areas from up here. Shadin wasn't in a hurry either so that indicated that the situation was going in a good way for them.

Some areas were having issue, he could detect ZIn-kun in the nearby area. It was likely he was fighting the leader, the two had a history from what Kisuke knew. The other areas were going interestingly enough, his smile returned slowly as he seemed to wave the fan at himself to cool himself off despite not sweating. Kisuke's mind had figured out everything that was just the strength of perhaps one of the best thinkers of the world. His calculations were done and he'd come to a conclusion for several results, over eight hundred if one was to think about it. He put the fan away within the confines of his clothing, reaching up he put a hand on his bucket hat. Keeping the object on as he walked forward. He was keeping his smile as he decided to see if Shadin-kun needed some help. So Shadin-kun, something I could do to help your situation out? Kisuke had several things he could do, but what would he do was a better question to answer that may not of been easy to answer though.

Gray eyes looked at Shadin now, the aloof and jovial nature of Kisuke stood before him, it could mean anything really. Kisuke didn't step out of the crowd, it wasn't his way he would rather step in only when he needed to. The world had it's own path it was going on, it wasn't right for him to step in some cases. But this was a battle that needed to win, so did this mean he doubted the prowess of Shadin-kun and the others? By no means did that fact ever enter his minds, but sometimes thing's must be made certain of. Kisuke's presence here insured an extra body should thing's be needed, Kisuke had indeed brought a couple toys with him. Inventions of the sorts, a couple of interesting purpose. Kisuke had been observing the war as it played out, the big fights going on were interesting. He could sense several high powers down on the ground, in the Gold Coast Demons, Iramasha, and Shinigami. The pressures were unknown to him, new Captain's perhaps. The Iramasha was interesting as were the demon's they had such a fascinating pressure type.

One area was two powerful Vizards, one was most certainly Zin-kun. The other must of been Chikara-kun the leader of the other side. Other areas had such a think mingling of pressures it was hard to read into them exactly, they just seemed large and hard to read. But if everything was Kisuke thought they were doing well thus far, considering the situation. Now everyone was here, the field put up from what he could tell would let people leave. But going in was a different matter, the battlefield would be settled now. If the strong heroes could pull a victory out of the trouble they were having. It was likely this problem would solve itself, his form looked towards Shadin-kun's yet again.

Kisuke decided for only a bit to put aside his joking mannerism's, Shadin-kun and he both knew that Kisuke wouldn't jump into the fray swinging his sword like a madman. Their were other things this exiled man could do. Kisuke was gifted enough in science he could most likely come up with a method to heal some of the wounded troops, though really he was more fascinated by everything going on here. People were fighting and doing so extremely well, some area's were questionable. But now it was time for the exiled soul to take part in the flow of time again only for now. After all this handsome shopkeeper couldn't stay away to long, customers needed him at the shop.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:47 am
The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] 26e0fafa-fd9d-4730-946f-73042677755e_zps1f1a9b92
Kaito Yuudeshi The Hacker of Karakura
"The smile of you, who flew through this window and died."
    Shadin Yuudeshi was the man that gave a part of his genetics, a man he barely knew, but knew of him because of Sensaiki and the others talking about his great triumphs, and how he was such a great man that helped the humans survive for a long time. He had that epic kind of title where Kaito knew this guy had a lot of power, and he demonstrated it simply by calling all through the network and other means to tell the people about the shake down in Austrailia, and Kaito wasn’t looking forward when Shadin basically called him out from his darkness so to speak for a while, but he knew this was necessary for his growth, there was something bothering him about Shadin. This thing that was bothering him was not a simple matter of just saying it to a screen and letting go, this was a matter of the heart that couldn’t just be simply understood unless people were talking straight on, and he hoped that Shadin could understand the feelings that were boiling through his veins like lava on the crust of the earth. It was so visceral he didn’t even contemplate not going to see him, he had to see him. There was no turning back from this decision as he simply grabbed his red Jersey like jacket and sighed a bit as he closed his eyes focusing on where the call came from in the Yuudeshi network forming a portal around him to travel to Shadin’s locaton.

Once arriving to where Shadin Yuudeshi was in sight, forming a bubble where he could get air and keep air in the case things got dicey he was ready looking at Shadin in the eyes as he’d take a slow calming breath feeling his soul welling up within him. His eyes flickered Red and he had that look of he had to do this no matter what. Gripping his normally soft hands into fists he began to work on speaking his mind to the man who gave him this gift or curse depending on how you’d look at how he was doing sofar in his life. There was no way he could back down now, he was standing in front of him, and nothing else mattered then he had to do it right? He could feel his mind shift from boldness to fear to not understanding the welling of emotions that began to surface from the desire to be understood, and wishing that he could just take his destiny into his own hands. Some of the thoughts he was having were very disjointed in the way they were coming through him they just didn’t fit him, and yet he couldn’t deny the simple fact that he was here standing before his predecessor who made a strong name for himself, but why was forming the words to say so goddamn hard to do? It was starting to hurt the mind of Kaito, but he decided to push through the pain.

”W-why… did you allow me to exist Shadin Yuudeshi… What is my purpose on this place where it seems like the only thing I understand is the world that connects us by many small threads in our lives. Why do I have this power for? For what purpose is my power for? Am I puppet to you!?” Just the sheer amount of emotions that were hitting him and were rising up within him could of just been notable to not just Shadin, but more than likely Shizuka and Natsu who probably knew more about his past than he did, but did it matter now was the question to be asked, but he knew that it wasn’t the question he wanted to ask. ”…Tell me something Shadin…I’m a Yuudeshi right? Am I going to have to wake up something else within me… I feel like there’s something missing within me something that’s static and strongly running through me like a current.” He couldn’t really place the feelings of what he was having, but he knew that it was there, he could sense it minutely enough to the point where it was just there and he couldn’t just go and LOL ignore it now, it was there and it would remain there until he acknowledged it, and accepted it, which he didn’t know what it was, but he knew it was definitely there within his heart, and it was driving him a bit nuts, but he figured Shadin understood.

That was the hope at the least, and he hoped that he could feel what he was missing and fill it with the truth. ”Shadin… am I weapon or a human… tell me that…” His voice dropped after he finished his sentence as he felt his heart sink a bit more and his mind was breaking from the fact he was asking the questions when he had been training with Sagumi and helping to understand and use his power positively. He couldn’t understand why it was like this, but it was there for sure. His energy began to leak out then his eyes stopped flickering and went into the intended red color that the manipulation caused upon him. As it surged around him He could see the energy around Shadin Yuudeshi and the fields around him bending and snapping and reforming, unlike Sagumi’s cyclical snapping and reforming his was chaotic and unrestrained the cycle was a misnomer, it was honestly looking at a chaotic being’s jaws and knowing that you may live or you may die, but there was a point you had to make a stand and put a line in the sand and say what in the hell are you willing to put up with, and he knew that it was coming to that point where he couldn’t just ignore it anymore, he had to awaken it, he had to know what Shadin’s genetics left within him. There were no negotiations now within his heart and soul it was set.

His right hand held the custom weapon that he made in case he was attacked, and on his back was the other weapon he made as a close range weapon to deal with this, but Kaito made no qualms in raising it and shooting him he in fact just held it at his side, but the strange thing was that he was completely alive, and yet he felt so dead currently, he hoped the answers that he got were worth the pain of going here, and confronting him bluntly like he did, he had the look of I don’t want to do this, but I need to. He couldn’t really understand the emotions, but he tried to say the least, and he didn’t want to just give up now, he had to know and so he waited for Shadin to answer his heart that was yearning for more and more answers for the facts that were killing him. The facts that he may have been created for battle, and everyone just blindly accepted that he was and had him learn this in the way that he was in right now made it apparent to him that the world had the answers that Kaito was just a human weapon that was blessed with Shadin’s gifts so that he could be the next generation of weapons to protect the earth so to speak. He couldn’t nor wouldn’t allow himself to sink that low, he was Kaito fucking Yuudeshi, and he was ready to break his chains.

The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:28 am

Artist: Billy Talent - Song: Love Was Still Around - Word Count: 2493
The heavy breathing of Shadin's heart brought him back to life as he felt the immense strain which came along with launching a continental sized power such as the strength which laid within the beast. His body was hot, skin pouring with sweat and he could feel the exhaustion slowly settling into his body. Sucking in his teeth, he'd force himself back up to his feet after he shoo'd away the crowd around him; tapping onto the electrode choker around his neck in order to begin the electrode therapy to relax his body, while sending notifications from the Yuudeshi Network to transmit additional energy from it's healers in order to help restore some of his health back. Soon, many volts of electricity were seen as sparking away from his body as he closed his eyes and the sweat soon began to finish, the heat died down to a cold frost and eventually The Beast of Karakura was restored back to a more stable state as the veins across his head were beginning to ease away from using such mental commands on a wide scale.

Bringing himself back into the world of things, he could begin to feel himself coming back to the reality of things as he heard strange dispatches coming across the Yuudeshi Network at it went active throughout the whole of Australia. Grabbing his brain it seemed to have a lingering headache as he gritted his teeth, but he bared with it as he knew the cost of pushing himself that far. At least when the results of the finalized fine-tuning come back in this experiment, they'll have seen just how far the Yuudeshi Project has come since it's early days so many years ago.

At any rate, as visual feed from Hobart started to stream into Shadin's mind from the likes of someone titled "Captain America", Shadin paid witness to the situation unfolding. The male seemed to be under heavy fire, as many sorts of their men were slaughtered and it was extremely difficult for them to make headway in the city. It brought forth an automatic response by the likes of Shadin to make orders which were comprised of a string of commands to send out waves of energy to help them temporarily be augmented in tier level and restore some of their health. By the wealth of power vested within the Yuudeshi Network, and the healers working behind it to infuse their recovering attributes into the stream of energy; Shadin had full control, in this cataclysmic battle, to do whatever he very well pleased with the Yuudeshi Network if it meant saving lives.

In fact, he was even beginning craft a colossal dome around the city as an extension from the barrier he had conjured up around the whole of Australia. As energy began to rain down like a meteor shower, all of the reinforcements within Hobart would feel a sudden burst in strength as they would hopefully accept this power from the Yuudeshi Network to push them pass their limits to be at a level of fighting they may not have ever imagined; breaking the boundaries in their way and ascending in strength.

Meanwhile, as the network was scanning the area, the likes of Shadin seemed to boil with anger as he zoomed in on the likes of Sou Yuuki. Gritting his teeth with fury, it seemed that the scumbag who went on a destructive spree throughout the depths of Karakura Central many months back and triggered a Class B-3 alert throughout the metropolis was still clinging to life somehow. Despite the fact Shadin could not deal with such a matter in light of how much this war eclipses his wanted status on Sou Yuuki, something still had to be done in his mind and he began to issue out warnings throughout the Yuudeshi Network to ready a project that had been under warps for quite some time: The Angel Series.

Being that this war had escalated to the point of being an all or nothing battle in various sections of Australia, it was time to bring in the heavy guns and nothing could get quite as heavy as the weaponry stored within the depth of the Yuudeshi Network. So no matter the cost, these colossal tools of destruction would be prepped and ready to be sent into the battlefield to eliminate these targets. In the meantime, before those units could be made functional for combat, Shadin needed a force to buy time and make a dent in things with that city. Henceforth, he ordered roughly a few hundred to a thousand TCCU Clones to be stationed in that vicinity and to be transported via ground, air and even underneath the Earth itself if need be. They were going to storm that town like no ones business and lay to waste some of Slenderman's own minions as they evened the playing field out.

That would not be his only strike, though. Locking on to the vicinity of Sou's range, Shadin would have his Heaven's Walker appear in hand as he used to stabilize his balance to begin with. After infusing his influence into the device, he'd slam it into the aircraft they were stationed on in order to give it a huge sum of power. Opening up the hangar below, The Beast of Karakura was controlling the massive fleet as if it were his own body...as it was indeed forged by his own power to begin with. Within a few moments, a mammoth of a cannon starting to morph out of the Yuudeshi Aircraft.

Coordinates locked on to Sou's range, there was nothing left for Shadin to do but pull the trigger. Letting off a sadistic grin across his face as he waited to taste his revenge, The Warlord started to siphon power from the likes of the Yuudeshi Network, Heaven's Walker and his own energy alongside Imaginary Computation from the ship itself in order to leave one heck of a mark on him. Unleashing this highly potent blast it at unbelievable speeds, this wave of red energy was shot out like a bat out of hell as it first was as wide as a mile; but as it entered into the Troposphere it would condense down to a narrow enough blast and absorb the insane momentum and kinetic energy in order to make this blast capable of leveling the entire city. Yet, through Shadin's control of his own power, The Crazed Albino was able to manipulate it enough to shrink in size and sync itself to the frequency in which Sou's spiritual energy operated on to lock on to his vicinity and follow him like a heat seeking missile until it either hit him or an object in the way of Sou.

"Consider your head claimed. I won't let you out of my grasp now without a mark or two to remember me by, shithead."

Leaning on his mechanized canes, the machinery within it would help stabilize Shadin's balance of energy further as he let out an exhausted sigh before turning his back to the likes of Kisuke Urahara...a face he hadn't seen in quite the while. Although he wasn't surprised necessarily, being that he was able sense him thanks to the fact this entire ship was his being, it was a rather amusing turn of events for him to arrive here on the war. It must've meant that things were becoming more critical by the seconds if someone like Kisuke Urahara decided to offer his hand in things.

"Don't tell me you are here solely out of the kindness of your heart, Urahara-Sensei." Having an ominous grin come into view across his face it was obvious Shadin was being sarcastic in nature with his speech at that moment. "Besides, I won't get wrinkles even if I tried. The nature of my power keeps my body in a static state where I do not grow younger, nor do I grow younger. I am eternally stuck like this as apart of the curse of this power. So save yourself the grief and get straight to the point: what of this war piqued such a great interest in you, Sensei?"

Turning his face to direct Urahara when he posed that final question, it was obvious Shadin knew what his possible intent was to enter such a fray; but he'd save that for later. "If you want to assist in this war, does it honestly look like I'm going to interfere with that? Spare both of us the time of asking and answering such mundane questions." So with one final grunt, he'd give his ultimate orders for Kisuke Urahara: "Suit yourself. Do as you please as long as it does not tread upon our goals in this war."

Once finished addressing Kisuke Urahara with the state of things, he'd soon turn his attention to the likes of Kaito Yuudeshi having just arrived in the vicinity. His movements were quite easy to detect as the Yuudeshi Network gave him advanced warning of his arrival after the notifications throughout the medium were made by the young Yuudeshi. Turning his body to now face the obviously distraught youth, it seemed as if he came here for something urgent as Shadin paid attention to his battle language, heard the beat of his heart and felt the unsteadiness within his energy. It caused him to stare down The Hacker of Karakura intently as he stated his emotional words to him.

"Why did I allow you to exist? What is your purpose? Why do you have this power? These are all questions that are absurd in nature for someone with a gifted mind such as yours. I never allowed you to exist, I only gave your parents and their parents before them the key to allow you to be born. I did not declare you to be, it's merely one of the consequences of life and chance of fate." Walking closer to him, although making no aggressive moves, Shadin's face seemed to turn more somber by the second as he closed the distance between them; the sounds of his footsteps and cane echoing throughout the hushed ship.

"Your purpose? Does it look like anyone on this damned planet knows a thing about that? We are all simply finding our way in this vast and desolate place. You have to pick your own battles, make your own stands and eventually find what it is in this existence that is worth fighting for and having a purpose you deem righteous enough to pursue."

Inching closer towards the vicinity of Kaito, Shadin's words rang even louder as his own energy began to resonate with Kaito's. Yet, instead of harnessing his strength to bring great destruction, The Beast was utilizing it to bring forth a sense of calm between the two so they could talk like two functional adults. "A puppet....? Don't give me that shit, Kaito. All of us within this colossal family of ours are free to make their own decisions. Some are good, some are bad and some are downright ugly; but as human beings at the core, we are free to make that choice for whoever just or unjust it may be."

Now face to face with Kaito, Shadin would go on to flick his finger against his forehead; being unswayed by the fact he seemed to be arming himself. If it came to it, his body was more than ready to do combat a moments notice. After all, he wasn't one the fastest combatants in the world for fun. However, he doubted things would come to that as he factored in the probability of it all with his cyberbrain. "You are a Yuudeshi through and through. We are built-up to be powerful beings on this planet, but we are not born inherently to become weapons. Some may choose that path, but it's not set in stone, kid."

Letting his words sink to reassure the troubled youth before him, Shadin would close his eyes and begin to feel Kaito's soul as if it was his own. It resonated a strong feeling within his chest, before he finally began to understand the issue at hand with his keen sense of deduction. Having a faint red glow radiate within his chest, sparks of scarlet hued electricity seemed to spark away from it as Shadin opened his own eyes to view the crimson glow from Kaito's.

"I haven't peered into your mind or anything freaky, but it's possible for Yuudeshi's to sense another's wavelength to their aura to better understand the strain on their energy and soul. I'm sure you know all about the instability within my own presence through those eyes of yours, as I see the awakening occurring within you as my mind reads your heart. It's obvious to anyone within her family that you are simply in the beginning stages of awakening a Yuudeshi Drive."

Pausing for a moment, he'd flash back to when he activated his own with the Yuudeshi Project and had a heavy sigh as he remembered that while it may bring such beautiful gifts to the Yuudeshi, to those whom let it consume them, like Shadin himself, it can turn into a curse as he so grimly stated earlier to Urahara.

"You are only a human, so you are free to choose what it is you desire. If you wish to suppress this power within you, I will comply with that desire and help you tame the drive to where it will deactivate. If you have a thirst for power and to become stronger for whatever reason you can comprehend, then I'll assist you with helping manage it and guide you towards that goal. However, no matter the choice you make, I'll still be here for you in the form of family. Us Yuudeshi's stick together no matter what, and it seems you've become awfully astray to what we once were so many years ago. But do know, as a person and for what you are before you, I will love you until you give me a reason not to, Kaito."

With those words now settled out for all to hear, if allowed, he would embrace Kaito for a lengthy, brotherly hug before slowly pulling away and patting him on the shoulder. So, as it would seem, even through all of the blood drawn by his hands; deep past his exterior, and through the depths of his mind, The Beast still had the capacity to love other beings. Albeit his view has been so blinded throughout the years, and although he feels such strain for showing affection for those whom are now attached to him, he will maneuver through these inner thoughts to reawaken that love within his heart as he did so many years ago when he was just Kaito's age.

Anonymous

Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:48 am

Kisuke mused over his friend's actions now, Shadin-kun had grown fine and the boy whom arrived was something else as well. But he didn't mind being ignored, Kisuke was the type to remain out of the spotlight when he could help it. Though his interest was peaked at the Gotei 13 members who'd arrived and fought. He thought perhaps they'd lost their way and lost sight of what mattered most. But that aside, Shadin-kun did ask him a question. Kisuke smiled faintly looking towards him with his gray eyes."To make sure it ends.." Kisuke wasn't proclaiming himself to be the changing figure, but he was here as insurance that it came to an end. He lowered his hat bringing the fan out now, he covered his face as the two spoke. KIsuke had somethings he needed to do of course, where could he go and lend aid. No the fact was each battlefield was handling it's problems correctly. The only place he could possible intervene was the Newcastle area, but he wouldn't head down there. The matter behind him was person and Kisuke understood it well enough, his presence here would advert one outcome that came to mind. Shadin-kun may not of been aware but K-World had gotten something. They saw a glimpse of the strong powers he had from the war, the Beast of Karakura had bared it's fangs. So Kisuke decided he would act before any further information was gathered on him. Strategy had him take a stance now, Kisuke wouldn't explain it to Shadin-kun for it wasn't something he didn't know already. Zin-kun and Shadin-kun were precious friends. And while KIsuke did enjoy sitting on the sidelines and watching things play out. The pivot moment was nearly upon them. Kisuke was something of insurance, would he need to act most likely not.

But strategy wise he would try to keep Shadin-kun from fighting any further, the enemy didn't need to know more about him. How was it Kisuke was aware of this you may ask, for one Kisuke knew the risks of fighting in a war better then anyone. He'd heard reports and gathered info on what happened, the situation left with the person who Shadin-kun spared. Left information on his prowess. Nothing wrong with showing part of your hand, but Kisuke was here simply to ensure the aces remained hidden till his precious friend was at the perfect moment to reveal them. Was it him being protective, perhaps, but things needed to be done this way. Kisuke was sure of several outcomes including the worse case scenario, which he was here to prevent. But it seemed like things were going fine for now, but all strategist know a single instant can change an entire battle. Kisuke's gray eyes observed for now waiting for Shadin-kun's response.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:12 am
The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] 26e0fafa-fd9d-4730-946f-73042677755e_zps1f1a9b92
    A strange calm had filled the mind of Kaito as he listened to the words of the older Yuudeshi and his logic that was flowing pretty damn well beginning to understand what was going on within his heart and soul. Shadin was explaining the thoughts that he was having, and he wasn’t freaking about him trying to understand him as he explained something called a Yuudeshi Drive. That made his face go into a puzzled look as he began to analyze the feelings he was having, and taking a breath he placed the gun away as he placed his right hand on the handle of the katana that was strapped on his back. It was weird but he felt a strange calm within his soul. It was oddly reassuring to him that it was there in the first place as he closed his eyes and found that solace in his mind that he had before the whole suicide of his best friend who jumped off of the rooftop of the middle school that he went to with her, which caused his shut in nature for a long time. Sadly, looking at back at the points she made he hadn’t developed enough probably in her eyes, but he couldn’t be sure he never got to talk to her about it. That was an issue that was bothering him, whatever happened to her poor soul, was she in heaven or hell. Those viable questions were slightly plaguing his mind, but there was more.

Clearing his throat softly as he focused his mind to speak honestly, “ Thank you Shadin, You’ve been a help today. There’s been a lot on my mind that I haven’t been able to understand, and I figured this would have been a good way to help and figure out what I needed to do, since it’s been a while. I guess you can understand my feelings a bit being that you’re a Yuudeshi as well. You called it a drive, a Yuudeshi Drive, does this drive dictate more than just development in terms of physical and metaphysical? There’s a lot of questions I have about this, you said a lot in fact… There’s so much I’m comprehending and yet I barely understand where you’re coming from. Sad isn’t it? Digressing… There’s a lot of Australia that needs help…Looks like even Natsumiko and Shizuka are fighting… Hmm.. Even Shisome is fighting… Everyone is fighting that I know, and I am here… what am I doing with my life right now?” Answering his own rhetorical question with a smile. “ I’m fixing myself before I get wrecked into the ground. I do have one other question... how do I activate or use my Yuudeshi drive? Does it kick in as sort of an instinct or do I need to willingly use it like a weapon or an instrument. If I am not a weapon and meant to help… then what should we do then Shadin from this point forward to end the war.

Kaito began to watch everywhere around him while Ene just watched silently and giggled to herself watching him grow up into more of a man, and less like a child, it was for the best that he learned now than later on the horrors of war. His eyes didn’t even react but he could tell it was definite hell in the areas that were being attacked by the various evil people in the area. Taking a breath and considering all things he didn’t need to represent anything but him, and that was enough for him to understand from the speech of Shadin which began to sink in fully to him now. It took a while for him to digest the words of Shadin, and the fact he actually expressed care and love for him? How could he love someone that was a distant relative to him, but he didn’t try to ponder it long, there was people needing help right? Looked like Shizuka, Natsu and some other fuck had their area fine and dandy, Shisome and his master were fighting pretty seriously, and he could tell that his master wasn’t exactly all cognitively there it looked like there was something deeper possessing him as if he was taken over by a memory or something, He couldn’t place it, but he knew his master would never react like that. There was something much deeper than was being projected now. Sagumi rarely talked about his past with him and Koneko.

Kaito’s aura if Shadin was reading it would have some similarities to his where it was impressive, but there was something more to Kaito. His had that feeling of change filling it up as he felt electricity in his fingertips, as if it was natural for him to have that in his hands. Maybe the drive was just going to show him what he truly had, but he wasn’t sure, it was just a feeling, but to Shadin he’d definitely know it was more than just a feeling. The “drive” was allowing him a gift so to speak, as if to say to remember your bonds with the people around you. He couldn’t deny that as he looked Shadin in the eyes as his eyes didn’t show malice but care and a deeply scarred individual who watched someone die and knew that he couldn’t do a damn thing about it, but he could also see a brave young man who was going to face his fears, and fight. His right hand gripped the sword handle then drew it in front of him focusing his energy for once as Shadin should have been able to feel the ripples lapping at him so to speak. He deep down knew that he had almost given up on his friend, and yet he didn’t, because of the feelings he was having would say to the contrary of the fakeness of the feelings that he tried to embrace before coming to see Shadin or even training to become stronger.

After focusing his blade appearing to synch with Kaito as soon as he swung it out in a horizontal slashing pattern as he then in an instant sheathed it back as he took a breath and began to focus and calm himself from the many times with training with Sagumi he understood there was more than just blind guts that guided someone to strength there also needed to be a calm. Sagumi may have been a pervert and wanted sex all the time, but he was also very wise when he was being serious and teaching Kaito. When the chips were ready to fall Kaito finally understood a bit more from what Sagumi was saying. Clearly Sagumi had his own demons to deal with as well, and maybe this was his way of dealing with it. He was watching both Shizuka/Natsu and Sagumi’s issues all at once, and a part of him wanted to go down, but he knew it wasn’t the time to do that. It was not the time for him to arrive, he had much more to learn and understand from Shadin before he could go just off and running from this. The blurry images of people dying and fighting for their tomorrows was a reassurance on just how human he was, because before he had gained power, he was just like them, defenseless and so scared of taking a step because he didn’t want to fall and die, but now he was ready to fight.

This...is…War...

The Beast's Announcement To The World [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA] [AUSTRALIA'S STRATOSPHERE/MESOPHERE] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:41 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC IN YOUTUBE BAR]

Artist: Billy Talent - Song: Navy Song - Word Count: 1250
There was nothing else that required saying from the likes of Urahara once he uttered the phrase "To End It Now". Was that not Shadin's purpose? Had it not been the sole purpose of this war To put an end to this strife in Australia? The elder brothers of the Yuudeshi banded together in hopes of ending this despair in the world, yet have they've gone against that which was their goal? Endless lives were thrown into the fray, consumed by a pit of endless suffering and the seeds of grief were beginning to spawn. Staring at the reddened stain of blood on the globe that was Australia...just what in the world had he started? That's what he, The Mind Of God, pondered as his precious evaluations, estimates and data were...proven wrong. It...wasn't suppose to end up like this...how could things have escalated to this point?

Feeling the cool grasp of someone much kinder come from his backside, the soft voice of his long deceased wife uttered sweet nothings and birthed imagery of a former self, a happier self which was whole so many eons ago danced within his mind; invoking a response that briefly materialized this figure to the likes of Urahara and the fellow Yuudeshi. As he fell further into this world; there were so many vibrant hearts around him whom loved him, whom he loved and whom he wished to protect. Yes, he had power; yes he misused it, but through their unification, through a common desire for good and for a just goal they overcame it and he was able to correct the mistakes of his past. The burden of life's worsening pain were nothing more than something to be embraced by this family, by these people who mutually embraced his aura and the undying hope that things could be saved. Even in the darkest hours of his first lifetime, even at that lowest point...the person who he was then was able to repel and reject that which made him weak.

Refusing to give in, revoking that internal desire to resort to this sinister nature and screaming with all his might to summon the inner willpower to endure this life without falling into his former wicked ways, to curve away the utter anguish of the stained past he lived and use this burning flare of passion in his heart from those around and within himself to shout to the world that he was all that he was. In this mantra, in this sense of utter self; The Yuudeshi ascending from the blackened rivers of woe to the heaven's of devotion, yearning and acceptance to awaken a whole, true and pure self.

Yet...as the lifetimes rolled on...the sense of whole dissipated. Love turned to dust, hope turned to grief, and with time's accursed ways, the blazing flare within the man's heart was dimmed, stifled and hacked away to be torn to sunder by the cruelty of this world's fate. Fading in and fading out, the things which he cherished, the motives that he gave himself, the love he received, the strength he stood upon and world he once knew were all but swallowed by a endless wave of sorrow. His home turned to rubble, his loved ones turned into nothing but memories, the family he once knew lost and that which gave him purpose, which reaffirmed him and set forth the equilibrium in his existence was utterly and totally broken.

In this endless night, within this eternal dejection; the reflection of his yin was birthed into yang. The reversal of the flows of inner self which made him who he were had been reversed, the inward devil hidden beneath his persona was allowed breathe new air and consumed everything in sight with the utmost rage to save him from being hurt once again by being so naive. Blinded by utter pangs of the heart which were anguish; no longer was he driven by pure love and passion, but by hurt and rage. And the further he drilled down this path of the new world, the deeper he'd dwell into this evasion of the soul. His world accelerated, his powers became exceptional; but...what he was on the inside decayed briskly.

Surges and surges of endless void filled The Heart of the beast; drowning him within the horrid ways of a self he acknowledged to be wicked, but was the only semblance of security left he could cling to in this world. Throughout his centuries of life, this ever tightening clutch to this sense of love for the self was the only stability he'd ever known...and all he could do.

Running further and further from the things which kept him rooted, the world became all but a secondary thought as he filled with this void with further strength, through insane feats of power, amassed his empire and formulated his tools of rebirth. By his third lifetime he readied his plans to reverse the unstable cohesion in the world in order to set things right, to make things okay and to rid everything of this burning sensation that was pain. Pain that never stopped, pain that consumed him, pain that made him what he was and pain which blinded him to lead him to this point of dragging others into his well of agony.

So...nearing his fourth life...what would come of this introspection of the self....?

"....you speak so much of the drive, but are you assured you wish to step into the valley of the utmost self? To become one with your mind is not one you should bark questions at the moon, it's a question that's answer is reflected within the inner waters of your soul. To possess such a curse and turn it into a gift is to take that unknowing step towards the darkness of hell, or the light of heaven and stake your heart, mind and the very essence of who you are for a dream, an ambition or a worthwhile cause. It's not something to casually unlock as if it were a petty milestone. It consumes the heart, destroys the mind and one whom is not strong enough to fight it...will become a monster like me."

Echoing those words that scarred the world around them, The Beast's own essence of life evoked a small laugh near the end as he'd gaze his eyes towards the blue sphere that was supposedly his home.

"Absolutely, this is war, but not just of the physical realm. It's a war of the mind, it's a war of the heart and a war to find salvation or to be forever forsaken. We both take our weapons, we both arm our men and we both clash with the desire to seek that which will make us whole, that which will give us purpose and that which will ease the pain. Yet...is it ever enough? Will it EVER be enough? To satisfy the thirst of our mind, body and soul; are you willing to subject yourself to this spiral of constant strife? To throw your own inner-self towards the wind for the sake of your hearts desire?"

Moving his head to avert his gaze back to meet Kaito's eyes, a distressing sight was most certainly had a crimson liquid escaped the right tear duct of The Beast.

"Are you ready to walk with us down the path of finding the self? I promise you nothing, and in turn give you the world you so seek or the total oblivion of everything your heart seeks "

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:05 am
    A song had popped into the head of Kaito it was an old song, but it went something like this “A thousand to one and a million to two I’m going down in flames and I’m taking You!” Kaito began to process what he was thinking about when Shadin talked to him as he wondered if Shadin meant as he began to analyze slowly and not just instant analyze it like normally, he began to chew on what he said. He wanted to protect those he loved and cared for, and Shadin had definitely entered himself on that list when he saw him cry a tear of blood instead of pointing it out or even making it obvious he just silently nodded as he gathered his breath to speak as he realized that this was a turning point in his life, he wasn’t going to be turning back anymore to a normal human this was a part of him now, and he had to learn how to accept it. Allowing his jacket to move freely in the winds around focusing on his breathing, heart and soul going into kneel position as if he was training with Sagumi his back remained erect as his breathing was slow and control focusing in that wellspring of knowledge of the human heart and soul, and that was within there he began to feel through his life. Shadin probably was supervising or at least was watching him get serious so more than likely more of his repressed feelings were coming out.

Kaito did worry about him more seeing him cry and the very minute facial expressions he made when it seemed like a cold wind came forth and embraced him gently like a wife hugs her husband from a long day. It was something that only Shadin could comment on, and Kaito couldn’t really ascertain on what had happened, but that something had happened, but he had to focus on himself, what was within him that was coming out of the drive. He began to focus on what the feelings were and not what he thought it was. He began to focus on the senses that were responding the most visceral when the drive began to come through him. He laid his weapon next to him as he let his mind began focus more and more on that wellspring that went within his heart and soul. As he did he began to feel more of the sensitivity around him as he began to realize the true magnitude of what was going on around him. That moment where one could say they began to understand that they were designed for a certain purpose in the world, and sure he wasn’t the strongest nor the best yet, but he wanted to do his part in ending this damned war that was beginning to destroy the peace within the lands around him and the people that he cared for, there was nothing else to do, but to get stronger to protect, like a guardian or a samurai.

He didn’t want that shield, nor was he build like a guy who ate enough protein that people would think he was eating cows all day with no remorse but to add to the muscles that they were seemingly born with. Feeling the well spring within him start to spiral around him for a moment he was within his own world, and it made sense on why he was stuck here, it was a product of what was going on within him, and he had to find his balance between the good and the bad. He was on his own way he didn’t want to just stop and rewrite himself, he wanted to understand himself better, and that was difficult to do since he was stuck with the feelings he was having which were a mix of worry and trying to find his balance Sagumi was off fighting a high school friend of his being Shisome, and Shizuka and Natsumiko were fighting as well, and he was still here trying to gain himself from the fact he wasn’t balanced and he would of died more than likely, it was good that he was here with Shadin Yuudeshi, because he was someone that could understand the drive that he had within him and yet guide him into getting power and balancing himself out. That would make him ready to fight in the war seriously, as in be a real threat to the evil that was killing people.

The beat shifted within him as within his own world his eyes opened seeing a copy of himself as if manifested in front of him as if it was proving he was stronger than him because he was in a stance like Sagumi took, and that was just annoying he was a copy, but yet something felt oddly comforting about this copy taking the stance again. Kaito now standing up focusing as he’d speak “You’re a mere copy of me, but you’re here to teach me aren’t you. To show me your power huh…bring it on faker.” Kaito was usually a calm person, but he was listening to his heart and his emotions began to pour over more. Kaito stanced suddenly as he looked at the copy as his eyes narrowed a bit as that familiar reddish hue came over them, as he began to focus more and more his breathing calmed down as he began to use full manipulation of his Cyber World around him. He would show him his power, he wouldn’t dare to hold back. Seeing that one part of the Aim field in the middle was highly accessible to him to manipulate he began to use that to strengthen the attack by making it increase the velocity of the attack when it began to slow down. As his body began to shift forward he’d create a beam in his right hand that was shaped like a double edged broadsword hurling it through the hole now.

After he did that he’d blink and see the clone block, not with a cyber but something more shocking. He was using a different type of energy that Kaito recognized instantly, it was electricity and electromagnetism, because once the attack was blocked it was definitely nullified right in front of him. How was he supposed to deal with something like that. Thinking quickly now he realized that he could use that electricity’s own Aim fields it generated and power up the attack again. This time he’d make a finite beam of energy using the cyber world this time and powers it with the electric energy from within him, and as he did the world around him went white, and then he was back into the real time where he’d be still in a focused kneel as if mere minutes had passed around him, but in that world within him, time wasn’t even moving nor could he tell if there was time it was just there, he didn’t get it, but he did feel that initial sensation again trying to focus on it more. Shadin should have been able to tell something was developing within Kaito, but he wasn’t sure on what it was fully. He knew three things so far, it had to be something that he could only draw on in deep focus, it was something very powerful that he could really need, and finally it helped him out in a way that was necessary to make him useful for his friends.

These things told him that he needed to do this more, and maybe Shadin had a way to help him figure it out, while he was still in the kneel as he began to focus more on that sensation again trying to place it perfectly.

Anonymous

Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:01 pm

"Oh, would you listen to that.." His smile grew a bit as he listened to the speech, looking at the nanobot that had been in front of him. So that was Tsubasa Unabara was it? An interesting person with a lofty goal and dream ahead of him. The other people did as well, everyone had left messages of victory. And yet a happening was going down in the area heavy demonic presences were able to be felt vastly Superior to some of the others. Kisuke's hand softly took hold of one of the nanobot's. His eyes looking over the tech aspect, it was very impressive. It was something he'd not come across yet, the interesting design made from a metal and infused with electric impulses allowing it to travel a large distance. Kisuke walked away now, going to handle some matters in the shadows, it wasn't his place to intervene here yet. He wanted Shadin-kun to think about the fact this needed to end. Before his enemies figured out to much, Shadin was a smart man and could see it now he was sure. Kisuke patted Shadin-kun's shoulder smiling as he walked off. Kisuke Urahara wasn't really able to be read by most, his role could be something combative or small as some words. The Gotei 13 appeared to be making a comeback, his business would be picking up it seemed. Would certainly need to make preparations for what was going to be coming. He pulled out his fan from his clothing smiling behind it. This was going to be a fun day, something amazing was coming. Only able to be described as a battle of wills, the Quincy had made a move. This war was a giant platform and a question remained unanswered, what would come next. Well their was a chance the big war was going to happen. Kisuke knew the roads and what way things could go.

Preparations needed to be made for what could occur, but first something needed to be done about this problem. After all his friend needed help to put this thing to an end. His gray eyes went over each area, his blonde hair moved as he walked along the path heading towards what awaited him. Kisuke Urahara, his friends would need to be ready for what came next. Yoruichi would need to be warned as would Tessai. Thing's were going to start going in a brand new direction and the world was moving forward. Ever since his passing things had been stuck in a rather downward spiral. But it seemed one of the super powers had come to life, a place that had been without change and without anything was coming to life. Man things were about to get shaken up majorly. This was going to be an amazing turn of events indeed.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum