Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] Left_bar_bleue0/0Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] Empty Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War]

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Coming across the Yuudeshi Network, is Steve's voice as he gives an update on Hobart with the sounds if battle in the background. "This is Captain America in Hobart. We have met heavy resistance and lost a number of troops. Our progress into the city is slow moving. We also have another here, but he seems to be fighting the force we are, but is not on our side or the enemies side. Assistance is welcomed if it is available. Captain America out."

AS soon as the radio message was sent, Steve would wait and listen, while fighting the minions that Slender was sending at the group he was with. As he fought he thought and spoke more, "Additionally, the man who is here fighting both the defender of Hobart and the attacking force seems to be one who likes to cause chaos for his own enjoyment. I have not made contact with him, as he is currently in the air and I am not able to fly," he adds as he protects himself.

OOC: I am assuming that this is going all over Australia.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] Empty Re: Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War]

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:50 am

«THESE ARE THE DECISIONS BELOW»

The Yuudeshi Network and Shadin himself has heard this request. As a result? The Yuudeshi Network has sent reinforcements to the area. In a dazzling display of light, the likes of Hobart has been engulfed within a light of energy that has rained down fuel for them to ascend past their limits and temporarily go three tiers above their presence level. So if they were 2-5? They could very well reach 2-2 within this freak event by the Yuudeshi Network. There is no guarantee that it will last for ever, as Shadin estimates it will only last until the thread is over; but there is the possibility if an Australian War Claim is made. An additional side effect of this is that it's going to attempt to heal a quarter of their energies they've sustained in the fight.

Furthermore, there seems to be a dome forming around the city that has stemmed from the likes of the colossal barrier that has devoured Australia. It seems to have been targeting some of Slenderman's men as it has brought destructive rays of light attempting to obliterate and destroy them. Along with that, it's going to be used to block any further interference with this fight from the antags; so an entire fleet of TCCU Clones are presently in route to the thread in order to level the playing field against Slenderman's minions, help make head-way in the city and capture Sou Yuuki.

And, on the subject of him, a very powerful assault in combination with the likes of Shadin's own energy, The Power of Imaginary Computation, Heaven's Walker and the insane kinetic energy gathered and guided by the Yuudeshi Network; a condensed beam of potent and highly destructive energy is locked on to Sou's vicinity and is aiming to hit him by the time he makes his post. It has enough power behind it to destroy the entire city, but through Shadin's control he has made it to where it's only going to destroy the immediate area around Sou and his body to leave a major impact on him.

Lastly, there seems to be a call for further assistance as the likes of the Angel Series have been called by Shadin...and unforeseen project of the Network ready to be unveiled to the world.

All of these actions were performed by Shadin Yuudeshi here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10933-the-beast-s-announcement-to-the-world-war-for-australia-australia-s-stratosphere#69169

Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] Empty Re: Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War]

Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:43 am
[Malices own plea from Brisbane, a city that is on the verge of being secured directed to the person who just broadcasted all over australia, as she seems to have used too much energy on erecting a barrier to protect the town. ]
“..I-I don’t know who you are but , hear my plea. Undoubtedly from this barrier from my promise I am probably not going to last much longer. I expended far more energy then I should have . . . I-I don’t want to die just yet , not in this place not without fulfilling my promise so please lend me the aid and the power to do this right. I don’t care what kind of contract I have to serve from it, I would become the devil if I must to do this to protect those who need it. The city is secure but I don’t know if I can protect it by myself anymore, I don’t want to die without my promise being heard . . So please even if its unethical because I don’t know you, This is Malice Borealis, Asking no begging you to do this one thing. Give me the power to help stop this war, I don’t care if I have to spend the rest of my life paying it back because if you give me the power to protect the innocence, to crush these idiots and keep them from further harming this land, then I will do anything , even sell my soul to you who ever you are, if it means I can protect these people . . then so be it.

I don’t care if I become a test subject, I don’t care if I die shortly after. If its for the capacity to end and protect everyone I am willing to do it, I’m surely dying anyways so please let my dying moments if I am to die . . At least be knowing I have kept my promise, and if you help me live, then I don’t care who you are at this point, if you are truly going to help stop the war . . Then I will devote the remainder of this life to that cause, no matter how weak I am, Please.. HEAR MY PLEA!!! I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE THIS WORLD WITHOUT KEEPING THE PROMISE TO THESE PEOPLE. I PROMISED THEM PROTECTION BUT I DON’T KNOW, NOT ANYMORE IF I CAN DO IT. I’VE BEEN TRYING TO HOLD IN THIS AGITATION BUT , I-I.. I’M NOT STRONG ENOUGH, I NEED MORE POWER TO BE ABLE TO HELP THEM, I NEED ALLIES THAT I CAN TRUST. SO PLEASE HELP ME KEEP MY PROMISE, HELP ME SAVE THESE LIVES , I WILL DO ANYTHING IF I CAN DO THAT, I WILL DIE HAPPILY, BECOME A MONSTER, LIVE IN PAIN, LIVE IN SERVICE TO THE ONE WHO LETS ME DO THIS, JUST THIS ONE THING. THE REST OF THE WORLD IS NOT WHATI CARE OF AT THIS POINT , IT IS THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST ALREADY SO MUCH, PLEASE LET ME STAY WITH THEM TO THE END, LET ME KEEP MY PROMISE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

[OOC: im assuming that hopefully someone will come or she will die from overexhertion of power. ]

Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] LzZCuy7
Yuudeshi Network Radio (A Thread For Messages To Be Broadcasted Throughout The Yuudeshi Network in This War] BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum