Joined : 2014-01-04
Posts : 2
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Atasuke Hayasa (WIP) Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:51 pm|| |
• Name: Atasuke Hayasa
• Titles: N/A
• Gender: Male
• Appearance Age: 19
• Age: 217
• Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13 - 13th Division (No Seat)
• Appearance Description:
If there was a way to materialize an image of determination, Atasuke would have became the one and only symbol. From his arrival to the Soul Society Atasuke was never really the spotlight of the crowd, he didn't understand the meaning of friendship. This apprehensiveness led to him growing out his dark brown hair to the point of covering his eyes, creating an intimidating individual. In addition, his face shows a serious disposition. His eyes are always on the target, never taking a second to contemplate whether something is right or wrong. A smirk is a rare sight, and its even rarer to see a full on smile.
As for the body structure of this formidable shinigami, he doesn't look like the strongest man on the block. When it comes to physical strength and muscles, nothing really gives the impression that he works out, which is true. Atasuke is just a short shinigami who wants to just survive in this world and gain the ability to protect himself, thus giving his appearance a sense of determination.
• Appearance Picture: (Please refer to the picture at the top of the post, don't see the need in using it twice.)
Reserved- Throughout the majority of Atasuke's life, he wasn't exactly one to show his true colors. Other than Fujimaro, he always felt like an outcast in the Rukongai. For both of them, it didn't take long for him to grow up and show signs of having strong spiritual pressure and they still didn't manage to get many friends. This was due to the fact that no matter the situation, Atasuke would try to get himself out of creating personal relationships. Luckily to him, Fujimaro was very consistent, leading to his real true friend. But it really never had an impact on the amount of information he would relay, most things would be be bottled up inside.
Regretful- From the time he was told about becoming a shinigami, Atasuke was very reluctant about joining. He always had his suspicions about join the academy, but he did it solely because Fujimaro was going to go with or without him. After the assassination of his one and only friend, Atasuke began regretting many things that he has done. He didn't treat Fujimaro the way he should have, and this was a tough way to notice. Thought the sadness eventually went over, the regrets in his heart give him strength. It gives him goals to surpass, overcoming the mistakes he has made.
Determined- From day one at the Shinigami Academy, Atasuke did everything in his power to do his best. He didn't do this to prove anything, its just the fact that time is wasted when one doesn't attempt success. Every moment at that school was a moment he didn't want to waste, so he treated it like it was his last. Training day by day, focusing on what he's learned and meditating on what he's messed up on. Doing the bare minimum was not an option, and this attitude transferred over to the way he completely missions. Regardless of the situation, he will complete the mission that he was assigned. Death was never an option, and he showed the few opponents he encountered that he wasn't going to go easy.
Combat- While in combat, Atasuke kept a calm disposition even while being extremely disadvantaged. He didn't like to show weakness and in trouble he manages to keep cool and fight strong. During a battle, Atasuke tends to examine the surroundings for evasive maneuvers while keeping a good eye on the opponent for patterns or unnoticed points of weakness. If he is on a mission, he prefers to find out information about the target before hand, but no amount of research will give him the experience of taking on the person. Every move he takes could very well be his last, understand this, careful consideration is taken to a degree. Waiting too long could lose the fight.
Intelligence- When it comes to intellect, Atasuke is significantly smarter than most. As previously mentioned, he plans things out as quick as possible and looks for every weakness in a person. There is always a way to beat someone, you just have to analyze the fighting style of your opponent before you’re killed. Additionally, Atasuke enjoys analyzing the personalities of those he encounters, mainly those that see him on a regular basis such as Captains and Lieutenants.
Friendly- Even though it is quite difficult to get words out of this lonely man, the words he actually speaks are typically nice and gentle. Most people get a warm feeling while in his presence, some say its the meditation. Him meditating on his problems allow for a friendly aura to be sensed from a mile away.
• Likes: Atasuke enjoys analyzing the people around him, meditating, completely missions, and growing in strength.
• Dislikes: He dislikes talking to people directly, arrogance, laziness in people other than himself, and meetings.
His life as a human was very short lived, being born into the Hayasa family. Atasuke was the first of 2 children that the parents had, the second one being born after his passing. There was always something different about him, he easily lost focus in what is was doing, worse than most children. Without knowing what he saw, Atasuke walked towards a crying spirit at the age of 6, but he wasn't aware of his spiritual powers at the time. Unfortunately for him, this spirit was crying in the middle of the street, and things didn't end to well. It wasn't long after that his body was found ran over.
Dying at such a young age didn't help him at all, he was very confused when he noticed the chain in his chest connected to himself. First thing he did was cry for awhile, making the surrounding people feel his presence, but unfortunately his parents weren't the type of people to see spirits. Eventually it clicked, mainly after a shinigami with a pleasant disposition sent him on over. Everything was explained, and after a few more tears were shed, he decided to go over. The Soul Society...
Unfortunately for him, he didn't connect with anyone at the Soul Society. He spent a lot of his time alone, looking for someone to complete him, and found he did. There was a guy named Fujimaro Ishiguro, very cute and a little chubby, but it was a friend. They did everything together, from stealing food to prevent starvation to figuring out why they were different. "I've always wondered why we have to eat here... I was told in the Soul Society, we wouldn't get hungry.." Sadly enough, it took them awhile to figure it out. One day while grabbing food, someone confronted them and asked why they needed it so badly, after explaining the fact they were starving, the answer came out. That's when the crazy idea of them becoming Shinigami originated..
"I don't know how I feel about becoming a Shinigami. Obviously I know it would be the best option when it comes to legally obtaining food. But I don't want to commit my life to a bunch of people I don't know.. Maybe I'm just insane, but once again I sense the hardship of finding friends.. As long as Fujimaro comes with, I suppose this won't be so bad."
• Reiatsu Color: (Does your character have any sort of default reiatsu color?)
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)
• Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (What does the sword look like when its not released?)
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)
• Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)
• Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)
• Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)
• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.) • Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)
• PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)
• Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)
• Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Roleplay Sample: (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)
Joined : 2011-02-25
Posts : 2086
Karma : 31
Age : 22
Location : Nowhere
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Atasuke Hayasa (WIP) Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:38 am|| |
Joined : 2011-08-07
Posts : 1673
Karma : 11
Age : 23
Location : Cookie Jar