Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Another day in hell. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother day in hell. - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother day in hell. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Another day in hell. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother day in hell. - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother day in hell. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130238 messages in 19810 subjects

Another day in hell.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shoku
Experienced Member
Shoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another day in hell. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another day in hell. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Another day in hell. - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Another day in hell.   Another day in hell. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Shoku was overtaken by the speed in which this foe possesed and was launched deep into the wall being stopped 4 feet into the rock. Their was a silence for a time and then a tussling of rocks, as Shoku freed himself from the rubble.

Shoku was making his way back over to the two arrancar, rubbing the back of his head. He seemed calm now, it was either the glimpse of Dellapero's speech he caught before being tossed afar or maybe it knocked some sense into him but the latter most likely wasn't the case.

"You got some moves, you are like me in some ways we both hide our strength. I am known as Shoku i am refered to by the rattle as the demon of menos forest. In all my years of roaming this forest i have not once found somone who could end my life with such little effort. But you held back and for that i am greatful, What strand of fate brought all of us to the same place i wonder." Shoku said as he sat down indian style in front of the two men.

Saiken
Saiken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another day in hell. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another day in hell. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Another day in hell.   Another day in hell. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:12 am

Chishio just merely watched as they had a momentary fight. He sighed as it was obvious that one arrancar was stronger than the other. He turned his head as he watched the arrancar be kicked deep into a nearby rock. He narrowed his eyes slightly to see if the arrancar would step out and he eventually did.

When the arrancar came back, he introduced himself as Shoku and then said something else. Chishio had always know there were several other arrancar in the forest of menos and he was always curious as to why they were there. It seemed the longer he stayed with this group, the more answers he'll get from them.

After Shoku was finished speaking, Chishio decided to introduce himself as well. "My name...is Chishio Saiken. I am a rather old arrancar, existing when Barragan was in control of Hueco Mundo. I was naturally able to go through Shinigamification and I started to roam this forest when Aizen took over."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane
Veteran Member
Zane

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another day in hell. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000Another day in hell. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Another day in hell.   Another day in hell. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Dellapero Grance just continued to give his sensless glance as if he were what one would call a hollow being. Not as in the race, but as in a type of person with no sense of mind, a drone or artificial entity., He heard the two arrancar both speak to him about themselvs or some odd happening of fate bringing them all to this location. Maybe it was fate, maybe it wasn't, only fate itself would know, but they would not know if what it knew, for fate is an ideale, a thought made up by millions of minds with no true existence.

Dellapero Grance was growing bored now. Maybe it was his time to return to the world above? There was only one way to determin if it was and that was to actually go there. His mind entered a trance-like state, though his expression always had looked like that, so one wouldn't be able to notice. His choices were to be determined by what lay ahead in the road of time.

As Dellapero's mind set back into the current, he began to speak again briefly in his normal tone that had been recycled through his meeting with the two. "Well, I shall be going now. I think it's about time I return to the surface and see what lies ahead."

With that said, Dellapero Grance used a small amount of his spiritual energy to use the imfamous arrancar techniques known as sonido. A thin static sound filled the air and in a instant, he had vanished into nothingness travleing at such speed that he could not be seen normally. He was heading for the tower of Las Nochas to see the new espada and perhaps new espada leader. So, now, he shall see the answers to many of his questions, but would they be better or worse then he anticipated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ræn
Pimp Cloak
Ræn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Another day in hell.   Another day in hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Thread locked due to lack of activity.

Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another day in hell. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Another day in hell. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Another day in hell.   Another day in hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:15 pm

2013 Rebuild
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Another day in hell.   Another day in hell. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day in hell.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2