Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Round One. Start! [PRIVATE]
Today at 11:31 pm by Gamma

» Golden Skyline [Private | Teitoku]
Today at 11:15 pm by Teitoku

» Suzu Zumizimu ready for checking... I think.
Today at 11:15 pm by Absentee

» Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]
Today at 10:19 pm by Gin

» Gamma's Templates
Today at 10:16 pm by Gamma

» Royal Retribution [WW4 Start Event] [Karakura Central]
Today at 10:00 pm by Teitoku

» Amber Snow Falls
Today at 9:37 pm by Rawk

» Harboring a Burning Passion
Today at 9:12 pm by Absentee

» Plan and Execute
Today at 8:21 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Counter-Defense [WW4 Response Event]
Today at 8:06 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Mirja Eeola

Statistics
We have 2639 registered users
The newest registered user is Kousetsu

Our users have posted a total of 125789 messages in 19218 subjects
Share | 

[Golden Voyage: Endurance Test]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viz
Viz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
24025/99999  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: [Golden Voyage: Endurance Test]   Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:54 pm

The ballroom of the ship. Probably one of the largest and most elegant areas of this entire vessel this is where one of the toughest and most grueling of the tests would take place, the endurance test. Pierre stood in front of the small group that was gathered for the test in the center of the room, he hoped they knew what they were in for. "Alright maggots!" he said as he paced in front of them glaring at each one of them, he usually wasn't this intense but this was a test of willpower whoever couldnt stand up to some verbal punishment had no willpower at all. "You are here for the endurance test. I will be your aggressor today. The rules are simple, the one who is able to take the pain the longest will be the winner. You will all be subjected to the same amount of pain, there will be a poison that will increase the amount of pain that you suffer, at some point this will activate in all of you, there will be no notice when this will happen." he spoke as a thorny whip appeared in his hand. "Now before we start does anyone have ANY questions? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
248350/500000  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: [Golden Voyage: Endurance Test]   Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:18 am

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

"Darnit I'm late… " A voice called out, a young male's voice speaking as he dashed through the deck of the boat, before finally tripping over his own two feet and landing on the ground, shaking his head for a moment before getting up again. He heard the male, the 'aggressor', explaining the rules of the combat and how it would work.

As he reached the lining up of other people, his eyes were still on the instructor, his hand raising as he asked if they had any questions. "Um… yeah… Ah… I'm Moryukuna… but you can just call me Len… I have a poison resistance… What should be done about that?" He asked, wanting to do everything that he could to keep things fair. However, he heard another voice speak, and it was one that sounded strangely… familiar. He rapidly flipped his head, his slightly grown out golden hair moving to the side as he looked at the girl.

His eyes were wide as he stared at her openly, his mouth slightly hanging open a bit awkwardly. The other man who was there quite frankly scared Len. Unlike the other two, he didn't even seem to have a body that could work with this. He looked like a young kid just off the streets with no formal training or working out, unlike the girl with the lean muscles that could only be seen upon close observation and the absolute HULKING brute of a man that was also present.

"...Fan...tasia…? It's me, Len… how have you all been?" He asked, knowing that he had not seen them in quite some time; to be honest, he had been wondering if she had been alright. She looked to be completely fine, and for the first time Len wondered why he hadn't noticed her when they had first arrived. The truth was that he had been completely engrossed with the announcements of the golden haired man, though he couldn't say exactly WHY that was. It was almost as if he knew that man; some kin d of strange bond. Why was I brought here, anyway…? He reflected, before shaking his head, his mood having turned dark.

...Sassy.. He was reminded of his cat once again, and his gaze became instantly downcast in the parlor of the boat, most likely visible to all the people present, but it faded after a moment. He was glad to see someone else he recognized here; even if he would have to be competing against them. IT then occurred to him… she probably didn't know anyone else here either. "...It's good to see you again." He said simply before he turned around to face their instructor once again, listening carefully to whatever it was that they were going to be told that was so important…

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz
Viz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
24025/99999  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: [Golden Voyage: Endurance Test]   Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Pierre gave a stern look at all of the ones that asked the obvious question, had they already been poisoned? "Very good questions, no you have yet to be poisoned, it will happen when you come in contact with the whip that i shall use to administer pain." He walked forwards and backwards and stopped in front of Len. He sharply turned and walked in front of him, only standing a few inches away from him. Pierre looked down giving a very stern gaze. "You think this is a cakewalk don't you? You have the nerve to come here late, then you have the balls to talk to someone as if this were a mere tea party, and then you have the GALL to be immune to poison!" He said his tone of voice getting louder and louder trying to intimidate the short blonde boy. "Yes, we do need to even the playing field. Since you cannot feel the increased pain that comes from the poison i guess you would need some EXTRA physical pain to make it even."

Pierre walked away and stood a few feet away from the three as he snapped his fingers. The plants near the door grew over it and sealed it shut. In his hand appeared a green thorny vine that dripped wit a sticky green sap. "Now, don't move" He said as he raised his arm and swung the whip hitting all three of the participants leaving some small open wounds were it hit. In the case of Len some thorns were left in his skin. At the moment the participants would feel normal pain, but Pierre kept hitting them over and over. More poison getting in their system and more thorns sticking to Len. Lens punishment for being immune to poison is that the thorns, they started to grow in his skin with each hit. Causing gerater pain as they grew with each hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
248350/500000  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: [Golden Voyage: Endurance Test]   Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:00 pm