Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Left_bar_bleue10/100A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Empty A meeting of the corrupted minds (Hiro)

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:57 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

The streets of Brazil, lined with people the bustling of streets the general air of overwhelming sense of happiness and being from these people ... it truly made Tora sick to his stomach. The Co head of the monsuta sat in the central building of this country the place he had arrange to meet a man who had been enlisted into the organisation he leads service. often Tora had heard the name of this man, so many files of him existing that it was almost difficult to find out about the things of importance but none of it stopped Tora. he found out all he wanted about this intriguing individual and all of his reading seemed to spark an interest in a one Hiro Arajan, the founder of the vizard corps a man who was a former member of the association known as the monsuta, serving in the exact position Tora had taken during his arrival to there ranks ... the front lines. And now he was the man who was there new research commander a fitting position for a doctor like this if there ever was one.

Now as Tora sat waiting his tea trickling down his throat all he could do but was hum a small tune as the leg which he had not folded slowly tapped the ground matching his little beat. Simply the mans mind right now was in an odd place, after the wars damages and all the scars it left things were never going to be the same. Currently Tora was more worried about the man who besides himself help the lead of the monsuta, Hakai Chikara. He had gone through so much during the past and it was all building up, Tora just had no idea where it would lead.

Many nights he had stayed awake trying to control things plan his plans to the T but he was still unsure of his exact path if Hakai ended up to far gone perhaps that was the reason for his actions today. Around the man in this room lay the 2 bodies of the man known as Hiro's "staff" the girl who had served him his tea and another man probably just a confidant of hiros, both now lay sprawled around the floor both of there heads removed and sitting on the offices main table.

This waiting is becoming bothersome, i suggest you hurry lord Hiro the blood of your compatriots can only satisfy me so much. After all sacrificial lambs aren't enjoyed as much as the pleasure of wonderful company.

His eyes seemed so deadly as they starred ahead staring at these 2 decapitated prizes that lay on the table. Tora always loved the expressions the dead ended up with, some were just all to masterful that he really would consider them art. With all his psychotic tendencies this was just but one thing he may do with his time after all, peons who serve him sub par tea were of no use within his eyes, for if the weak and all too foolish servants couldn't manage it who would? it was small things like these that Tora usually did that made him seem quite evil amoungst his supporters but truly if he had no fear or confusion he would just be another child claiming his right to greatness waving his genitals around as though he was worth the world. And as the mad man sat waiting ...smiling it was truly obvious that something such as that was truly the last thing he cared for.

Now now doctor, its rude to keep a guest waiting, especially without offering him any way to ... occupy, his time. i expect a lot from you mr Arajan, especially with such a lovely country in your grasp, with a place like this you just invite jealousy upon me my friend.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) M9rTQZk

Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Left_bar_bleue0/0A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Empty Re: A meeting of the corrupted minds (Hiro)

Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Artist: Ramin Djawadi - Song: A Lannister Always Pays His Debts - Word Count: 396

Hiro's research building was quiet today, he had asked most of the staff to stay in the labs and away from his office and his special facility, he had arranged a meeting with the co-head of his on again off again allied organization The Monsuta. But Hiro had ordered two of his least like able staff members to attend to every needs of his soon to arrive guest while he was at his special facility doing some "experiments" on god knows who and it would take awhile before he was done.

Hiro was putting the final touches on his new creation when he looked at the clock and saw that he was late for the fated meeting, so he groaned and just shook his head and started to put his experiment away

"Should of arranged this meeting for a later time..."

he said as he finished storing the experiment in a cell. Hiro took off his gloves and coat, he walked towards an elevator and pushed the button going up.

The elevator seemed like it was taking too long to reach the third floor where his Office was located, when Hiro started to doze off the elevator doors opened and he left and walked down the long hallway to his office his foot steps echoing and getting louder and louder as he reached his office, he reached for the doorknob and turned it slowly and opened the door in time to hear his guest say

"(...) with a place like this you just invite jealousy upon me my friend. "

Hiro looked on the floor and saw his ex-staff members and just clapped with a grin on his face,

"Bravo, BRAVO! this is exactly what i was expecting from a fellow member of the Monsuta....pointless Bloodshed has been one of my favorite things in the past 400 years I'm the legendary Hiro Arjan, so you are Hakai's co-head, how is the old Dog? haven't seen him in ages"

Hiro's appearance had changed a lot since he was last seen and the picture in his files were outdated he still had his long hair but now sported a goatee and his muscles were now visible unlike one his last picture where he was skinny. Hiro didn't look at all like your typical Scientist but that's what usually made him unique, he never looked the part of anything.

OOC: sorry for the post begin short, trying to get my RP mojo wont be easy but this is better then nothing lol

Template By: [THEFROST]
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Left_bar_bleue10/100A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Empty Re: A meeting of the corrupted minds (Hiro)

Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 am

Now you sir are a sight for sore eyes, though you could use a shave and a nice haircut, but i guess beggars can't be choosers ad you are definitely a beggar. I was beginning to get bored playing with your little friends. just between you and me the ugly, specky one..... total nutcase.

As the man rose out of his seat his tea still firmly grasped in his hands, Tora would take his time to examine this man up and down checking over what he knew of the man. And so far it was all wrong, this scruffy gentleman was to perplex to be the crazy old loon of a doctor Tora had heard so much about. But as he spoke and the voice recognition of Hrio Arajan merged with his files it was easy to say he definitely wasn't being duped. The rugged looking fellow continued on his queries of Hakai seemed to hit Tora a little, though he wouldn't let it show, taking a gulp of his tea before letting his sinister smile return the fangs of the man visible as he spoke

Now good doctor i take offence to that, that's like saying killing puppies is work not a past time i enjoy. And we all know that's just a blatant lie, but enough about me and my hobbies we are here to discuss you my friend.

Without even a wink of notice Tora just out of nowhere would drop the cup he had in his hand, the porcelain smashing as it hit the ground, left over coffee spilling everywhere staining the nice rug. As he stepped through it his black boots crushing the cups remains and smooshing them into the carpet it was easy to see Tora would not be what one would call .... a usual "guest". And as he walked past Hiro his right hand brushing the long white hair from the younger males face, he would make a small gesture for Hiro to follow. As he entered the hall of this "building" Tora would pull his knife from his belt and drag it across the wall leaving a huge cut trailing behind him. the thoughts running through his mind were always so clear and set but today something was shoving it in another direction, be it Hiros question about Hakai who even Tora was unsure about the mans state of mind, or just the fact that currently the monsuta was in partial decay since Australia.

You asked me about Hakai, personally i wish i could say the man is fighting fit and trying to step forth to regrow, but at the moment i have no idea if that is true. Ever since his battle with Zin the man is not the same, now this is what brings me to you Hiro Arajan, you recently entered into our employ and though it is early i must ask where your loyalty lies, is it in the monsuta? Hakai? Yourself? don't be afraid to answer as truly right now there is no right answer, there is only several wrong ones that we must live with or else when the world is burning it will be the fuel to light us on fire as well.

With these he would wait beside the elevator, his expectations of a private tour all but obvious. And his custom outlook on the way to be a guest in another's home only just getting started, only time would tel what would come next.

Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Left_bar_bleue0/0A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Artist: Ramin Djawadi - Song: A Lannister Always Pays His Debts - Word Count:

"hmm where does my loyalty lie....that is an excellent question, no one has ever asked me that before usually i just appear and join then leave then join again and leave again only to disappear before anyone notices i'm ever even gone, but I guess for now it lies in the monsuta for as long as you all need me"

He said as the elevator opened its doors and a couple of scientists where in there waiting. Hiro looked at his fellow men of science and pointed for them to leave the elevator, which was exactly what they did. Hiro went in there and turned a key that was on the panel so it would hold the doors open.

"So now you know where my loyalty lies, so now its time for me to ask you another question, are you weak of stomach or are irritated by stenches and odors of any kind? If you are then I won't be able to give you a complete tour of this massive facility. Now you maybe thinking 'This building isn't even big' so what i have to say is what you see is just a front for the humans and for the cockroaches in the soul society and their Vermin allies, I have an underground facility under here that's bigger than your current base, you see i had built this base when my brother and i founded the Vizard Corps but i kept it hidden from everyone, now as i was saying before i got off into a rant about base, i need to know if anything bothers you for when we reach the lower levels the stench of decomposing bodies will be stinking up the place, the lower levels have only been used for my experiments, also there might be some of them loose i'm not sure but if they are they aren't very pleasing to look at"

Hiro started to laugh and stroked his beard as he a waited for his guest to enter the elevator so he could start to show him around the Covert Vizard Corps base.

ooc: again srry for short post still trying to get back into this

Template By: [THEFROST]

A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Silence
||| Hiro|||[s]Hara[/s]|||[s]Aleister[/s]|||
|||[s]Bullseye[/s]|||[s]Hobgoblin[/s]|||[s]Kenji[/s]|||
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:40 pm

An interesting answer, a wrong answer of course but an interesting one all the same. You may just become my favorite Doctor ... though that's not hard because i hate everyone equally. Though i must say i would take a special relief in seeing the soul society burn along with the filth of the good old corpse ..... you know sentimental reasons.

The man stood ever proud his short menacing gaze never leaving Hiro. The man was speaking as though this place was designed to be an impenetrable fortress, a new place for the ground work to take place .... a new home. But all this mindless thoughts bored Tora he stood in this hallway thinking if he could kill Hiro and just go for a nice stroll through a beautiful garden, before burning it that is. This plan of course held no resentment to The good doctor Tora was just a unique individual and keeping his attention for more than 2 minutes was a hard task. but when the man mentioned his chamber of horrors it seemed as though Tora lit up, in his mind this humble old doctor may have just become the closest thing to in expendable, hiro had just proven his worth to Tora weather he knew it or not.

yes I'm quite glad you asked about my squeamish side doctor, i can handle the blood and the gore, in fact you must let me have a taste of some fine quality torture juice but if you manage to play Billy Joel i may just curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep.

With that ever so cocky grin tora proceeded to walk into this mans little elevator, as the doors stayed pried open awaiting Hiros next move though Tora would take this opportunity to entertain himself and managed to press every single button for every floor, a joke perhaps a nuisance, defiantly. The co heads mind was a pure treat as monsutas newest employee would soon come to discover.

OOC sorry about lack of post hiro i ran out of ideas for this one, ill make sho the next post is better quality also sorry about the wait involved yet again man and thanks for being so understanding

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:24 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A meeting of the corrupted minds   (Hiro) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum