Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Empty Looking for Dinner [Pammy]

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:49 pm
The streets of New York teemed with life, people moving about in order to get where they were going. In the middle of the hustle and bustle, one individual stood out, as if she didn’t belong in this place. The blonde haired female moved slowly through the busy streets, humming softly as she did. As she stopped in front of a store, admiring a necklace in the window, her finger rubbed against the eye patch covering her right eye. Her other eye, red or gold in color, had ventured slowly from the necklace to the sky, a soft sigh escaping her lip. A gold chain was clasped to her lip, and lead up to one of the many piercings which adorned her left ear. Walking off at her slow pace, chains clinked from where they hung around her neck, suspended from what looked to be a leather collar. In the middle of the four chains on the collar sat a round circle of metal, the name “Meru” engraved upon it. Today Meru was wearing a black leather jacket and black t-shirt, a pair of black jeans finishing off the look. She seemed fairly flat chested, but one could not mistake this individual for a male. Walking down the streets, Meru hummed softly, ignoring the rude looks she got. After all, you didn’t just walk slowly through a crowded street in New York at five fifteen in the evening and expect people to not get mad. They had to get home and eat, a long day at work drove man to the brink, but this did not bother Meru at all. However, something else soon happened, Meru clutched her stomach softly, a look of pain on her face. Her walked slowly still as she mumbled softly, a slightly worried look on her face.

“Ah… hungry… need to eat…”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Left_bar_bleue40/100Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Empty Re: Looking for Dinner [Pammy]

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:51 pm
Pamela Aikira.
370 words - tag tina - notes.

She didn't really dislike people. They were entertaining, and safe. For her. For the most part. Sitting on the edge of a metal railing on a construction site she looked on at the seemingly lifeless city. Most lights were dim or off. In just a few hours the streets would be crowded with people. Extremely busy. Feeling the breeze on her face and her body, she could not help but believe she was in her own made-up heaven. She wore her usual attire. Dark gloves, and dark green boots. Very small shorts and an open top that doubled as a hoodie showing her breasts almost completely. Like always, the most private part of her breasts were covered to avoid any comments. Comments or not, she wouldn't care. Her choice of clothing was not the most proper. She knew that. However, though she did enjoy the looks she got from the guys, her choice in clothing was not to attract the eyes. Pamela would walk naked if she could. She could...but she didn't want to. She wore what she wore because she hated clothing. She hated how it got on the way when she ran, or stretched. The clothing she wore was little enough where it would marginally get in the way. She actually liked wearing this. Even if what she wore showed more than some people would like.

After spending what seemed like hours just staring into the city she let her body drop. Falling safely and gracefully onto the pavement, she rise, and began to walk. Walking by storefronts, many were still closed. Being New York, it was very common for some stores to open a little earlier. Some already had. She took the occasional glance at the beautiful dressed she'd love to try on but never wear. Some stores had just recently baked beautiful decorated desserts that had made her stomach rumble. She was hungry. She was very hungry. Letting her head almost rest against the glass she looked into the shop admiring the variety of desserts. There was cake. There was pecan pies and chocolate filled sweets, and much more. The more she looked the more she felt her mouth become watery and her stomach rumble.
(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:36 pm
Meru took a deep breath, trying to push away the pain she felt at this time. Walking forward, she her face slowly twisted with torment as she pushed onward. She was barely limping along now, her breathing harsh, when she spotted someone before her. Around her were many shops, one being a bakery with several delicious foods that Meru knew she would never be able to try. However, leaning up against the glass window of the shop was a female, one who seemed to desperately want to have some of the food on the other side. The most important thing about her though was that she was not one of the many weak humans that milled about her. No, Meru could tell that this girl was something special, and that gave her hope. She pushed herself, moving her body forward until she reached the window which the girl leaned against. The strain upon her body was evident as she slumped against the window and gave the girl a weak smile. After taking a few deep breaths she spoke up, her voice weakened from what she was going through but still fairly audible.

“Hey… you want one of those pastries? How about we make a deal, you let me eat and I’ll get you something, alright?”

She would wait a few minutes, seeing whether the girl would respond favorably or not. Whichever way, it did not matter to Meru, but if she did agree she wouldn’t need to be so violent with her. So, if her answer wasn’t in the positive, Meru would simply flick her finger in annoyance, sand suddenly shooting up from below her in thin strands, forming in to cuffs around the girl’s legs and arms in order to hold her still. Either way, Meru would then put her hand lightly on the female’s face, and lick her lips softly. This was when the strange thing would be felt by the other girl, as Meru slowly began to suck the energy right from her body, strength surging through the demon’s body once more. As for the individual she was feeding from, they would feel a sudden sensation of their spiritual energy being sucked out through Meru’s hand, but it was not painful as she did it. After a good few minutes, but what to Meru seemed like eternity, she pulled her hand away from the female in order to end her feeding. She smiled, her voice now returned to normal as she spoke.

“Thanks for the meal, now how about we go get you something?”

If she had been forced to tie up the girl, Meru would take a soft breath, the sand dropping to the ground, now lifeless. With that done, she walked in to the store, talked to the man at the counter, and came out a couple minutes later with a small cake and handed it to the one she had feasted off of.

“Here you go miss, enjoy. Oh, what’s your name by the way? I don’t usually get to meet people who taste as lovely as you, so…”

She looked downward, a sheepish look on her face. Meru hoped that the lady didn’t bother her too much about what she had done, it wasn’t the sort of thing she normally would do without the other being’s permission, but she had been feeling so weak she wasn’t sure what to do. For now though, she just had to wait and see what the reaction would be.

Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Left_bar_bleue40/100Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 pm
Pamela Aikira.
668 words - tag tina - notes.

"Ugh." Hands around her tummy she let her forehead rest. She was so hungry. All of a sudden she oversaw a girl near here. She had some spiritual pressure but it was fleeting or weakened. Come to think of it, the girl herself looked rather drained. Pamela was unlike many of her fellow Arrancar. Though she liked combat in a way when there was no way around it, she liked peace and quiet much more. Though she didn't know the girl she couldn't help but feel for her and her seemingly drained state. Some may have been quick to indicate this as one of Pamela's weaknesses but she disagreed. Caring, to her, was not a weakness, but rather a strength. It dawned on her that she hadn't quite sensed her before she was right there, but then again Pamela had been so hungry that it was quite possible.

Oh gosh she thought to herself. She really wanted the pastries. She was extremely hungry. The words of the girl didn't quite make sense to her aside from the part where she had offered to buy her some of the desserts. She had mentioned something about eat. Did she mean if she could also have of the dessert? If so it was obvious she could; she was the one that was buying them anyways. There was the off chance that the lady meant something else. Her peculiar spiritual pressure could have been indicative of that. It could be dangerous but Pamela didn't seem to think so. If the lady was indeed out to get her she would have attacked her long before without even bothering to ask. And if it got to the point of trouble, Pamela would simply materialize one of her arrows into her hand and sink it on the girl as the rest of her arrows and her bow, or the bow-collapsible blades materialized in a downward position into her attacker. But it would likely not escalate that far.

"Well yea! She replied. Just be careful" She said that both in regards to her current situation and in regards to what would happen in the next few seconds. Just moments after she had the lady's finger placed atop Pamela's lips. During the time her finger rested against her lips Pamela could feel some of her spiritual pressure and energy drained, but it was not to worry. Pamela had a lot of energy, and a lot to spare. She was surprised that the way the lady fed was so civilized but she liked it this way. Had it been rough and violent Pamela would have been forced to defend herself. Since the girl looked rather weakened, and because she also had offered to buy her desserts, Pamela just stood still smiling. She had even gone ahead and given a short quick lick to the finger against her lips.

"No worries" she mentioned as her tummy rumbled yet again. Fingers twirling against one another she lift her heels and back down and up again until the lady returned. She had cake! Grabbing the lady by the wrist, albeit somewhat gently she hurried to one of the tables on the outside of the area. Pulling up a chair for each she quickly sat on hers ready to eat the cake. However, she stopped herself, surprisingly, before taking the first bite. "Do you want some?" she had bought it after all. Whether she said yes or no Pamela was just readying to take the first bite. She was biting on one of the sides so even if she had said yes she could still break it evenly. "I'm Pamela, glad you like the taste." She said in between giggles as she went back to nibbling on the cake. "Who might you be ma'am?" She hoped she wouldn't get upset. Though she tried to make eye contact every now and then, she was very hungry. Though her ears were keenly listening to her, she was focusing her sight on her cake.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:08 pm
Meru was glad the woman had been so cooperative with her, it made it so much easier to feed off her meals if they didn’t struggle at all while she took their energy. To be honest though, Meru had not taken much energy from the one she had just met, she only wanted to stabilize herself with this feeding. It was lucky for her connections to the Asthavon family, it made getting the cake for her donor fairly easily. Yes, donor sounded more pleasant then calling them food or a meal. After all, she always tried to respect the choices of the ones she fed off, only forcefully taking energy when it was absolutely necessary. Walking out of the shop with the cake, Meru was taken completely by surprise by the lady’s reaction. The donor grabbed her hand and gently pulled her over to an outdoor dining table where the donor sat down. Sighing softly, Meru sat down in the chair that the pink haired female had pulled up to the table, relaxing in it. Her eye closed as she leaned back in the chair, but opened once again when her acquaintance asked if she wanted any of the cake. Shaking her head no, she yawned before explaining why she did not wish for the cake.

“Ah, no thank you. I bought it for you after all, and it would be pointless for me to eat it anyways. I wouldn’t get any nutrition from it, nor can I taste the rumored sweetness of this baked good.”

Meru’s voice changed slightly as she talked, her desire to taste the many sweets of this world obvious to anyone who listened to how she talked. However, they were all denied by her own unique condition that made her feed on the energy of people around her, no taste or nutrition from any other source. It was then that the woman introduced herself to the blonde haired demon and asked for her name. Smiling softly, Meru took a deep breath before answering, debating what answer to give the woman. It only took a few seconds for her to decide, her voice soft and calm as she answered.

“I am Meru Asthavon, adopted child of the Asthavon family and an energy vampire. Thank you Pamela for willingly donated your energy to my survival.”

She inclined her head slightly towards the one for whom she had gotten the cake. Raising her head back up, she slipped her hand under the eye patch and lifted it up, removing it from her right eye. Beneath it, one could see the strange look of Meru’s right eye. It was blue, unlike her left eye, but there was no pupil. Instead, the iris completely covered where the pupil normally would be, causing Meru to be blind in her right eye due to light being unable to enter it. To add to this, a glowing circle surrounded the iris, and a five pointed star sat within the circle, the pentagram glowing red. Smiling at Pamela, she yawned before speaking again.

“I hope the sight of my right eye does not bother you, this eye patch becomes uncomfortable if I wear it too long. I really want to thank you deeply from the bottom of my heart for letting me feed off of you. I usually have to settle for a couple of weakling humans, and well… Imaging the worst tasting food you can think of. Now multiply that by one hundred, and imagine that covered in puke. That’s what it tastes like gulping down run of the mill human energy to stay alive. Ugh… just the thought of it makes me feel bad.”

Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:40 pm
Pamela Aikira.
448 words - tag meru - notes.

The lady seemed like she was from the higher levels of society. At least her behavior and her manners were indicative of someone who had some idea of the actions expected of the elite. Not that it mattered much to her though. She was contempt knowing the girl was kind. At least she looked like she was. "Ah, I see" she said before quickly going back to nibble on a piece of cake. Come to think of it, the prospect of not being able to eat pastries was kind of sad. She could only imagine what it would be like if she didn't eat sweets ever again, could she even go on? Probably, but hardly. Pamela could only hope that the method of feeding of the kind lady gave her not only sustenance but a way to enjoy a variety of tastes depending on whom she fed off of.

"Meru? I like it. It's pretty." Her name [is]was[/i] pretty. She had a thing for short names after all. Her last name sound quite elaborate so she could only guess it was a family of importance. Even if they actually were however, its not like Pamela would know them. She was very detached of the specifics of this world and thus was not well acquainted with the innards of it. "Nice to meet you too she said as she bowed her head and raised it back again. In doing so she licked the frosting that had smeared just below her lip.

Her eye was definitely different but it would not cause any strange feelings in her. First of all, it was not terribly bad looking to her, and plus, even if she was, she was better than to judge or lower someone because of a condition they could not help. "It doesn't bother me. Its just different. And sometimes, different is better." Finishing her cake she dipped a finger on it and sucked it off, her eyes closing and blissfully enjoying the sugary taste of the sweet. "That sounds awful" she said in regards to Meru's description of the occasional awful-tasting meals. "Well...I don't feed like you do, but I hope I tasted just a little better In between giggles, she finished her cake and exhaled feeling full and satisfied. [b]"Thank you so much for this by the way. You are really nice./b] As her words came to an end she motioned her hands forward to try and take Meru's hands in hers as she made a large and honest smile visible. She was happy. Though she didn't know if Meru was as given to a personality like hers, she truly believed Meru and her could be close.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:32 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Looking for Dinner [Pammy] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum