Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Post Training w/ Iriko Left_bar_bleue5/100Post Training w/ Iriko Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Post Training w/ Iriko Empty Post Training w/ Iriko

Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:25 pm
  • Name Of Character: Eban Alexander
  • Link To Character Profile:Link
  • Reasons For Upgrading:

Alright this was one of those holy shit training sections.

Holy Shit Training

So a couple things happened here. First a much greater understanding of Kido, Next one hell of a beating, Next a near death situation inside a Hadō 90 and finally a revelation along with a shikai discovering.

Approved Shikai Upgrade

Oh and he went from Unseated to Lieutenant. Just ya know a freakin awesome side note.
    What Are You Upgrading:

Sense Shikai is already there, but there wasn't a tier upgrade it's gonna be lookin something like this:

Tier Upgrade
    Kido Upgrade Beginner-Adept
    Willpower:Beginner-Adept
    Durability:Beginner-Adept

• Any Extra Notes: Derp
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Post Training w/ Iriko Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Post Training w/ Iriko Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Post Training w/ Iriko Empty Re: Post Training w/ Iriko

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:03 pm

«CHECKING THIS ENTIRE THING FOR YA »

Eh, I guess I don't have a problem. I'm just confused on how he was running around with an approved shikai...at 5-4. So we'll just ignore that bump him to 3-1 with a beginner Shikai. I'll be moving this to approved section after this post is up.

Post Training w/ Iriko WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum