Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World]

Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:12 pm
(PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS POST AS WELL!)

Artist: Lucas King - Song: Hadley's Hope - Word Count: 2218
There was much happiness within Sing that Claire decided to accept her blessing. In this way, her beloved sister would be able to have a fighting chance in this world. From siphoning the energies of her mother, to the attributes of her father and the good will of Sing's melodies; there was no doubt in The Princess's mind that this offspring would come out of the womb a force to be reckoned with. However, what Sing was more concerned with was the wellbeing of The Mother-Figure of this family in this period of distress. Looking at her wobble out of bed, there was no doubt a heavy strain was most certainly being placed on her body. Although, luckily enough for Claire, she was able to get her wits about and somehow utilize blood itself to forge clothing. However, in that moment, The Rosary was bare as the day she was born. Yet, seeing the woman in the nude did not really phase Sing that much. They were both adults, nay, beings that have lived numerous human life times. Surely something trivial as paying witness to one's own naked body was but a mere part of being cultivated soul.

Moreover, the look within the mother's eyes seemed to be changing. Observing her closely, Sing was able to spot many sorts of different shades of the color spectrum emerging in her eyes. There were all sorts of reds and blues all intermixed together to form a purple shade. From this change in her eyes? It was obvious enough to The Kokuryuteshi's Princess that something was igniting a storm of awakening within the Rosary adorned by Shinigami nature. So acting as a crutch of sorts, she'd take the invite of Claire's hand and keep the woman balanced on her feet when she reached out for Sing to assist her. After helping out with that first task, Sing would watch what Claire had to say closely. There was no doubt in her mind that perhaps some sort of series of precious sentiments were be uttered out of her. It certainly would not surprise due to all of the results born from these vows being sealed into her child, promises to protect the very rosary herself and the fact that this family of theirs becoming larger, bigger and filled with more love than before.

However, what came out instead was of concern for Ashlei. This invoked a questionable expression across the Princess's face at first, but Sing had good enough perspective to understand how she might feel an urge to protect one that which held her title as Claire's daughter. So with a nod of her head, she'd say this much to the worried mother: "I can get a sense of how you feel from your side of things. After all, you do refer to that woman as one of your own. And while I may not personally understand it, if that's what my parents will it, then so be it. However, I'd still proceed this path with caution. I won't deny you that right to see her, but if things get too dangerous? I'm bailing you out of there myself. The life you and my sister comes above all else."

Having said that much to her step-mother, Sing then decided to halt her movement; as she felt her trying to make a sudden move and just shook her head to say "no". "Not now, mother, let me handle this. I'll take you there much faster." Having said that much, Sing decided to make use of Chaos Warp in order to teleport the two upon the top of The Dragon Den's roof within a bright flash of light. Coming in during the moment that Ashlei was screaming her lungs out to the world to hear, The Princess understood the psyche of the Hollow Queen may not be too well. Glancing over what seemed to be a city block away, she paid tribute to her father so calmly standing in the midst of this hurricane and going on with his countermeasures against her efforts.

As explosions rocked the skyline around them from the efforts of Page, Sing decided to take these interactions one at a time. First, she'd absorb the wealth of praise her father had given her within the wording of what he spoke to her. It made the Princess blink out of surprise as she did not take him for the type to so give out means of gratitude. The man was a strict parent; and in spite of the fact that he had centuries of time to catch up with him during their training in the URE Realm, there hadn't been many times when in that void that they had really shared a moment like this. So it brought a smile to the girl's face as she heard such commendable expressions given to her actions, growth and all that she had set out to do in making herself a stronger person, advancing The Kokuryuteshi since the War in Australia and being the best daughter that she could be for him.

"I am flattered that you would give me such praise, father. I honestly am. It is true I've come a long way since our time together in that place. The fruits of this labor of new life are coming to life in so many ways around us. So worry not, the safety of my mother and my unborn sister will be carried on my shoulders. I'll hold this weight well, I'll keep them close and won't allow death to befall them in any time in the future. So do what you must to the Hollow Queen, but...."

Now turning her direction to wherever Asheli Clixx would find herself at this point, Sing had a look of certainty gleam across her eyes as she stated the devil down. This woman was going to be integrated into her family one way or another. Rather she takes the path of finding a way to coexist with Kin, or still reaching out for the hand of Claire. In any case, she would still be her sister unless this family was reduced to ashes. So, she wanted to make her presence known, not as an enemy, but as a neutral concerned party. After all, what else are sisters for?

"If you so claim The Mistress of Despair and Hope to be your mother, and if my father so wishes to claim you as his stepdaughter, then by my part I will extend my sisterhood to you as well, Miss Ashlei. Despite not entirely sure what you want out of my mother, I'm willing to bet it must be something awfully worthwhile to risk your own personal well being for. So I can commend you on that and don't look down on you for it. I sincerely doubt this the correct way to go about, however." Taking a glance at Kin, then Claire; she'd wonder which direction this whole scenario was going to go. Could it be turned to something peacefully? Was blood going to be shed on this day? These were two questions that were first posed in the mind of the Iramasha. With the weight of Kin and Ashlei's powers, someone was going to have to give at sometime if they failed to reconcile.

Getting lost in these possible outcomes of this day, Sing sighed and knew she had to prevail and be one of the calmer heads on this day. Taking a quick glimpse at Claire's fragile state, there was no telling how she may react to all of this stress occurring in the atmosphere. Meanwhile, the safety of her own sister was put in danger wherever The Rosary of Despair had decided to place herself. Rather that be in the security of The Devil of Perceptions hands, or in the fires of hades itself. With the chain of fate that attracted this woman, anything was in the realm of possibility. And all the while, there was still the unmoving wall that was her father and she knew he was rooted in family, loyalty and his own strength to do what it took to seemly protect them. Having this man be pitted up against someone as radical, rebellious and unstable as Ashlei was a cocktail for disaster and tragedy to be had on this day.

Therefore, having the best interest of all parties in mind, Sing would go out on a limb with what she was going to suggest next. "So before this conflict goes any further: father, sister; is it not possible for you two to cease and desist in this matter? If we are really family, or if Ashlei considers Claire family, and if there is something ACTUALLY connecting us together, surely we can somehow come to a compromise in this? I would rather not see anyone within our family hurt mentally, emotionally or physically from all of this." Broadcasting this message to all parties on the field, Sing held her stance firm in this moment. It wasn't usually like her to voice such notions, but if her father so believed in this concept, perhaps it was time to test the depth of this meaning of -- family.

Setting those golden eyes of hers to the direction in which Page had been sent flying towards, Sing would extend this same familiarity to him as well. After all, this entire organization was meant to function as one family and the exact same meaning could be extended to The Kokuryuteshi in light of that logic. "And surely, Page, you can know when there are things bigger than yourself going on. It's why we all assemble together as one unit. There is a cause bigger than us, a love grander than our desires and a reason to put forth our pride for these things.

I couldn't quite grasp the full understanding of this organization, but after the lessons I've learned from my father, the strength I've seen come to life from my brethren and sistern throughout the past few months and the way I've seen my inner-self morph in light of all of these events that have taken place; maybe you can find the ability to understand that is for our mutual interest and benefit, Page. We'd never give orders that weren't with the best of intentions. So for now, put your own ego aside and just stand down. We'll handle the rest as this is a family affair indeed."

Once she was finished addressing the lieutenant, Sing would divert the last of her attention to Claire. The one who seemed to be the most impressionable by all of this. So to her, she would say these final words to wrap things up: "My bond is within you and that child. I can sense the aura's of fate beginning to contort within you. However, I will ask you to remain strong, grasp to that last grain of sanity and withhold yourself for the sake of us, that child and this love we share. Speak what you may, but allow any action to come through my hands alone."

In that moment, there would be a harden glaze of golden light emitting from Sing's eyes. It reflected her resolve, it showed her truth and yielded this unwavering sense of duty. If Sing gave her word? In the mind of The Princess, she utterly meant it until her body was slain and she was n o longer able to consciously put her promises into motion. It is why she thwarted the Quincy's plans to slaughter The Kokuryuteshi back in the fires of Australia, and why she will stand firm and tall within the whirlwind of chaos that screamed all throughout the lands on this day.

If Sing could help it, she would see this family to the calm of the storm and do her best to ensure it's stability is left in tact. Even if it means using her own fathers meanings against him. Through all that was instilled within her; she idolized her father because of these ideals, the power which he gained from them and how far all those within his organization were willing to go by him. Even the very fact that the person whom was second in command of The Ruby Cross had still been willing to still go to battle for him was a testament to that. So Sing wanted to keep this pure sense of self alive, see the value of his words for herself and be the anchor that keeps Kin true to himself. She very well saw him growing weary from all of the pressure being put on his family and people, but she would ensure her father stays the course of his true mind.

And at the same time? The Princess was going to do much the same for Claire, Kagami and even Asheli if she were able to. These were all her family and family never gives up on one another. That is what Sing sincerely believed and that is what she was going to fight for. To finally have a mother, a sister and all of them come together was one; even on opposing sides, was an event that Sing did not want to end in pain. So she would cling to this hope of a loving family until the very bitter finale.

Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 VKxUnpt

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World]

Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 am

Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 W3X6iPW

Ashlei Clixx

It is time to set the world on fire. To bring two cataclysmic forces down upon one another that both boasted the strength to rip the planet in twine. Those that would peer out of windows, look up from streets below or watch with camera's from a distance would see the events that would take place here today. The introduction of Project maelstrom had clearly been miscalculated by Ashlei, as she expected more to come from it. However this was not entirely a problem as it's entire purpose was to lure Kin out and nothing more. it just happened too quickly. Quickly enough for Ashlei to feel uneasy. The male that attempted to attack Maelstrom from before could not possibly be that important for Kin himself to worry about and she was correct to assume this as the man expressed his resentment quite clearly. It reminded her of better days. A time back when she was simply the Hollow Queen. From back when Ashlei could raise a finger to silence an entire race of monsters. It was an age where she had people she could rely upon. People that were there for her day in, day out. A time where she felt like she had a mother, a sister, and an entire family under her wing. Now, her status was falling beneath her. She had turned her back on everything that she had created. Her sister Rose had walked away, giving up on her beloved elder sister as she attempted to reach out and cling to her last thread of hope. A thread Rose knew she couldn't touch. Even Mana had tugged at Ashlei's heart as she abandoned her to fight alone. She wanted to help. She pleaded to assist her but Ashlei turned her down and walked away. Now here in K-world skies, this Hollow Demoness was looking more like a lost child than a powerful leader and she knew it. Everyone could see it. But the one person she wanted to understand her couldn't. So her reason to be here was to show her resolve. The reason why she was here to find her lost mother.

The ruler of this realm, Kin was allowed to make the first move and he had willingly taken it. Ashlei's senses flickered about her as her emotions grew within her belly. She felt rage swirling like a vortex that wanted to force itself up and out of her throat. She felt resentment. Madness. Sadness and despair all at once as the knowledge of knowing this entire pursuit could fail flooded her mind. The instant Kin had begun his attack, Ashlei accepted that she could no longer turn back. That initial fear turned into the will to fight. The sour emotions and pain was conjured into a weapon. Her determination to not fail was strong enough to push her beyond any boundary she had met before today. Her senses flared and she read the situation as the genius she was. Everything around her was her plaything and thanks to mana's blood, Ashlei had more control than anyone would expect. The first step to take within the instant Ashlei had to react was to scan everything and everyone in the near vicinity with an ability she would have expected to have been a Pesquisa. However it was not. her demonic body radiated an information gathering pulse of demonic proportions known as the Ksetra Pari. This ability to determine the exact make up of a location proved incredibly useful here. What she realised, she was not too surprised to see. Everything here was Kin's. Every bit of it was full to the brim with incredible technology and spiritual ability that clearly indicated that Ashlei had given Kin the advantage. Fighting him on his home turf was a stupid idea and Ashlei now realised this. However she did not show any signs of leaving or weakness.

The next thing for her to take in was the attack in question. What was Kin actually doing? From the looks of it, he was repeating a move he had used previously to wound Maelstrom. If that is the case, Ashlei could likely survive it. However she did not wish to chance it. This ability might be similar but react on completely different levels. She was right to assume that. The encasing spell that had managed to catch Ashlei within it's grasp was ready to snap her body into pieces if she dared move a muscle. She realised this when she tried to blink and felt an oddness. A weight to it. She honestly couldn't feel any pain but that was mainly due to the fact that she had blocked out her nerves. She couldn't feel pain even if she tried. Using this to gauge the effects of the ability, she began to read the structure of the walls around her that Kin had put into place. However she had to react instantaneously as Kin was already firing up his next move. Taking in the structure, effects and every detail of it's make-up, Ashlei devised a solution to this problem. Her body would take some damage, but it was totally worth it. The girl quickly shifted her entire boy to one side in a shoulder bash fashion where her weight was the main driving force. She could feel the weight of her actions immediately as her body tore and bled. Perfect. Her body would then rapidly adapt to the situation, becoming incredibly dense and imitating the defence of a tank driving into bullets. this was an incredible feat that Ashlei had gained control over. Cuerpo Reparacion. Her demonic body allowed her entire being to become semi-indestructible, although parts of her were clearly breaking away as Kins power was clearly enough to match her own. Then, in one strong and otherwise painful motion, she activated her plan to get away. A Gargantua can tear a hole in space, but a Tanagati was different. Everything around her became a shell of spacial distortion. A void of nothingness. The Viscero Demonio method of teleportation. A zone where cells cannot exist. Not only this, but her body was able to abuse this void. It was her sonido but altered by demons. A warp step of spacial properties. Everything around her became distorted and broken, as molecule after molecule was erased from this realm. Then to top it off, she rapidly moved in the direction she had shifted in, smashing straight out of the binding ability and into the daylight once more. Left behind her was a mixture of blood, an arm and distortions that mimicked the appearance of a Gargantua but much more deadly. However she could not end her move here.

Kin had released his next attack. All around Ashlei were more and more of these spherical effects that she could not help but collide straight into. Her shift was controlled, but if she attempted to shift backwards she would end up straight into another one. She had no clear path to warp to Kin without falling straight into one. What it did however shocked her. Kin sent her back to Hueco Mundo. Why on earth did he do that? He spouted some nonsense but she was already gone before she could hear it. She cared very little for what he had to say anyway so she didn't think much of it. Instead, she readied herself to return. The girl kept her strong body form in tact and spun the red ooze gushing from her missing limb into an artificial arm and hand. there was no point trying to regenerate her flesh as she would need her blood to combat this monster. With that done, Ashlei took a moment to figure out a plan of attack. It took her less than a second to gauge her retaliation. Kins orbs that would send her flying back to Hueco Mundo were obviously well placed and scattered in such a way that there would be no openings for Ashlei to even attempt to make a break for it. That was good. Ashlei decided to start running. Her speed wasn't limited as she had sure footing on sand. It was her home after all. She picked up speed and then pushed off the desert, straight into another spatial distortion of Tanagati but this time, with a new trick in mind. Ashlei's body began to radiate an intense glow that was the other side of the Viscero Demonio racial traits: The Cero Rastro. However instead of putting it into a projectile, she became the projectile. She was to be the bullet for this attack. Her destination was K-world once again but this time she took no worry in choosing a specific location. Dragons Den itself was fine. When she reappeared, Ashlei immediately collided with yet another one of Kins abilities to send her running straight back to hueco Mundo. However all this succeeded in doing was helping Ashlei. The girl, whilst in k-world caught a glimpse of two more people on a rooftop away from Kin. She didn't have enough time to scan the area to see who they were, but she had a gut feeling that it was exactly who she was here for. This would be good.

The speed that Kins abilities had moved Ashlei was incredibly but also very helpful. Ashlei had been flung skyward for the second time now and reappeared in hueco Mundo. As soon as she arrived, she continued moving in a perfectly straight line. her body did not shift direction at all, continuing to hold the red glow around her, mixing it with her own blood, her defensive abilities to widthstand the weight of Kins abilities and her distortions to weaken the effects on her. Then as she moved, she distorted space yet again to return to K-world at a new location. Here, she could catch another glimpse of who the two were. It was blurry, since the weight of Kins abilities were pounding on her head. However she could tell that the one in red was resonating an aura she recognised. This was set in stone as Ashlei heard them call out to kin. Stop calling her a witch. This hit home. It really tugged at Ashlei's heart and only fuelled her even more. Ashlei was sent skyward by yet another one of kins abilities of whom was probably trying to figure out what the idiot was trying to do. Ashlei had not succeeded in getting anywhere close. It just looked like a desperate attempt to get to the cake on the highest shelf but she was too small to reach. Now back in Hueco Mundo yet again, Ashlei repeated the process. She flew in a straight line but this time, she was moving at twice the speed as before. She spent half the time in her realm and once again vanished back to K-world. This time, she looked for something worth using. For an instant, she activated her Ksetra Pari just to look for an opening. Everything was perfectly aligned and what was even weirder was how they seemed to be moving. This could help her. Ashlei collided with another orb and was swiftly send skyward yet again, looking more and more desperate and foolish to onlookers as she did so. As she flew this time though, a reading showed that one of the orbs had moved. It had been used on someone else to send them flying. THIS was Ashlei's one chance. Now moving even faster through Hueco Mundo space, Ashlei did not waste a moment to distort herself back to K-world but this time with exact co-ordinates. She appeared directly where she saw an orb vanish from. It was sure, Kin had used an orb on someone else. She knew that they could move at kins will and she had been caught in every single one so far until now, so Kin will easily notice she is here and react. As fast as she possibly could, she did the one thing she thought she could do. She had to have been going fast enough now. She must have been travelling at impossible speeds thanks to all of these teleportations.

Ashlei locked onto the two on the other roof, one she was almost certain was Claire. Then with one decisive manoeuvre, she fired all of the energy she had stored to turn herself into a bullet upwards. This would completely shift her direction so she would be zooming down now and hopefully just out of harms way of the orb kin would place on her. This ability though had already been fired. It would blast its way right into the sphere and begin doing its magic. These cero's were unique and had their own special spacial ability. They eat away at molecules and destroy every instance of the threat. With Ashlei's Cero, she aimed to eradicate most of the sphere that wouyld have grabbed her, and in the moment she had to react, she would use her distortion one more time. One more spacial distortion to get her to where she wanted to be. Ashlei vanished, the blast falling apart as her energy stopped pouring out to fuel it. Then this warp step would take Ashlei beyond what she was aiming at before. Now, the hollow demoness was on the rooftop with Claire and sing, knelt down in utter exhaustion before her mother, drenched in blood, wounds, breathing heavily with the occasional spit of red. She couldn't lift her head up to see if she had made the right choice. She had the energy to continue fighting for sure, but Kins influence was incredible. It shook her very soul. She didn't expect it and now she could feel it. Every ounce of pressure she had passed through. All of the energy sapping from her collided on her body at once. However she was determined to stay stay at least on one foot. Well, maybe if she still had two feet.

The damage she had received was purely stress on her body as she moved in intense gravity. She had moved through several of kins spheres, each doing heavy damage to her. She was now missing her left foot, her left hand, her right eye had swelled and burst and a lot of her long hair had been split off in a trail behind her. The girl then tried to say something under her breath as she recovered. Her blood was slowly seeping down her throat to try and regenerate bits of her body without anyone really noticing at first. Maybe her words would help distract them. She didn't have much intention of attacking anyone now. If Kin was going to try anything. Send another ability to throw her back to Hueco Mundo, then he would have to catch Claire and Sing in it too as she was fully prepared to grab them if that happened. Thoguh right now, she just wanted to breath.

"Th-thank you..."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 am

「NOTICE FOR THIS THREAD」
Being that Shizuo has had long enough to post, we are officially skipping him because he has taken too long to post as Page. With myself back from my temp leave, I'm going to have Kin's post up in the next few hours so we can move towards this thread concluding already. So, with that said, let's get this show on the road already. It should also be noted that Page was now officially thrown out of the thread by Kin.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:44 am
Photobucket

Artist:Shiro Sagisu - Song: Quiproquo 140 - Word Count: 1331
What -- was this? Hearing the words coming from the mouth of his daughter caused him to momentarily take his attention away from the likes of Ashlei Clixx. The notion of the words in which she spoke were based around understanding, peace and stability as a family unit. Something that made Kin rather -- perplexed. The reason for this was because he had assumed he was doing what was right for the family by keeping this torn in their side at bay for their own safety. However, as Sing began to utter more of her rhetic, it became more clear to Kin that perhaps this was not the correct manner in which to conduct business -- for either parties. In the mind of The The Kokuryuteshi's leader? It was simply his job and duty to respond to such a threat knocking on his door; while as a father and husband he felt it was time to discipline this out of control child. Too long had Ashlei gone unchecked and look where that got her: bloodied up, shakened up mentally and left to stew in her own muck as her world was shattered undoubtedly throughout the years.

Yet, here they were now. In one steaming pile of a messed up situation. So with a sigh, he'd consider the words of his daughter for seeking out a compromise. As, if nothing else, Asheli could certainly be dealt with physically if she were attempting to claim their lives. With the condition she'd be in after those sort of attacks Kin unleashed? The man assumed she'd be in no condition to put up any sort of resistance. Certainly the man could trust his own daughter to deal with the consequences of her choice. So to that end, he'd soon shift his eyes towards the direction of his significant other.

There were words screaming out of Claire's mouth that Kin should not dare call the spawn of the devil known as Ashlei a witch. This caused a heavy sigh to exhale out of the man's mouth once more. Why was she so caught up in trivial insults? Did she not understand that all sorts of terrible and unjust words are spoken in the heat of battle? With all of the pent emotions, frustration and instability associated with such a gathering of warriors -- those sorts of exchanges were bound to happen. And judging from her body language? That wife of his seemed to regret it soon enough.

Observing Claire fall to one knee and cover her mouth out of shock, Kin could only nod his head as if to excuse her. As to adhere to his own logic, he'd understand that these were all crimes of passion. In the man's mind? There had been no point in him over getting upset over any notions hollered out due to raw emotion. After all, Claire certainly seemed to be under a large deal of stress to him and for good reason. From the bodily strain of carrying their child, the threat looming over from Blood Queen, the rebellious actions of Ashlei coming full front and the uncertainty of their future all coming down like a cluster of torrential hail around her; it was completely understandable to Kin that she'd have these outburst from his point of view. So he'd make sure to express these sentiments to make his peace known.

"If the two of you wish that I not harm this child any further, then I will restrain myself. Should she make one hostile movement -- however -- I will see to her demise." To that end, Kin would slowly begin to hover back down to the ground beneath his feet and glance over at the bloodied and limbless Ashlei Clixx. As at this time? She'd make her crash landing to the rooftop and The Iramasha couldn't seem to care any longer about this incident. Internally? He had all but wiped his hands of this clash as the example had been set and family secured. Paying keen attention to the position of The Hollow Queen's body and the look in her eyes, Kin could only shake his head if she took him for an amature. Through probable mental deduction, if Ashlei believed she was safe through huddling between his daughter and wife -- she'd be sorely mistaken if a single aggressive move was made on her behalf.

"Nevertheless, the discipline has been sufficiently dealt. Consider that a warning to never pull something like that again. You should be grateful to your mother and sister for being here to save you. Otherwise, I would not have hesitated in putting an end to this act of treason." Taking a quick glance at Sing and Claire, he'd make quick eye contact with them each time their names were made to ensure they understood this point entirely. As at the end of the day, he did do this all in their benefit; even if his own words were heated. "I will make amends if my actions seemed overboard, but understand they were done in my own passion to protect those that are precious to me." Chaos Warping towards the range where Claire was, he would caress her cheek softly and stare at her intently despite the bloodied behind him. This was one point that he wanted to express clearly and did so in the form of a quick kiss of the lips to The Blood Queen.

Turning his attention back to The Hollow Queen, Kin assumed she could more than likely fend for herself due to the regenerative properties of her body. Even if she were utterly exhaustive now, the ugliness of her wounds would recover in due time. And what's more, the impact of his discipline would at least be felt for this time as he heard her gasping for breath. "And despite my great disdain for you at this present time, Ashlei, the intent behind my discipline was to awaken you to the reckless course you are charting for yourself. You'd have to have a questionable sense of sanity if you were to attack my home without so much as thinking I'd react. I'm unsure what is causing these thoughts to spur in your head, but try to sort them out before someone else puts an end to your life. Gather control of your psyche and don't let the instability consume you, daughter. It's a dishonorable and horrid sight to see for all those who are connected to your life."

Once he was finished addressing Ashlei, he'd then wave his hand out towards her and place a golden field of light across her body. What was the intent behind such an action? It was merely to stabilize Ashlei's body to ensure she wouldn't croak out on the floor. Sensing that amount of energy that left her and the severity of his attacks placed on The Hollow Queen, Kin presumed she most likely needed a helping hand to sustain herself. It also worked as a makeshift shield -- but one that would only react if a hostile, aggressive or otherwise detrimental movement was made. Still unsure of what Ashlei was planning to do, Kin wanted to place a safeguard in effect and his plan of action was to simply keep tabs on Ashlei for the duration of her stay in The Kokuryuteshi's realm.

"You can say whatever you like to explain this mess, I have ears all over this place. For now, I'm going to my manor to rest." And to that, he'd simply walk past everyone and begin taking the steps back into The Dragon's Den in order to recover his patience, ease the stress on his body and unwind. Turning one glance back at Claire, he'd nod his head. "We'll undoubtedly have a talk when these two leave. I'll be awaiting it in my room, Claire." And with that, he'd disappear to the darkness within The Dragon's Den and take his leave.

[EXIT THREAD]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:47 pm
(PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS POST AS WELL!)

Artist: Shiro Sagisu - Song: Rei-Opus V - Word Count: 1123
It appeared that the worse hopefully over. Although Sing could not fully predict where things would go, she'd go with the probable assumption that the conflict within the area would come to an end with Kin easing off of Ashlei. And in that moment where he backed off? There was a sense of relief within Sing that perhaps there was still some reasoning left within her father to be had. In the actions that he chose after hearing her plea, The Devil of Sound Perception was able to determine that he could indeed still hear the melody of his own creed. There were indeed moments during this exchange where his actions were put into serious questions, but she also understood that a father's rage can be a truly terrifying thing. And with the power this father held? Things could certainly turn disastrous if left unchecked.

In spite of that, there wouldn't be much time to indulge in that thought. The footsteps of Claire coming to the scene caught Sing's concentration for the time being. Turning her attention over to Claire, in that moment, would yield The Iramashsa to still be on guard. As most of all? Her duty was to oversee the welfare of The Memory Rosary until this whole ordeal had been settled. So to that end? She'd stay rather close to The Queen of Despair and Hope. "I'm still here for you, mother, just take it easy and don't stress yourself over this." Those were the first words that Sing spoke to Claire after making it to her position on. She was concerned about everyone on this battlefield, and things were turning more unsteady by the second.

Hearing the sounds of something flying towards them, Sing soon prepared to attack -- but stopped. The reason being? The Bloody Clixx had slammed into the rooftop; undoubtedly taking quite the blow to her body after that scarp with her father. There was a sense of worry once Sing saw how badly disfigured Ashlei was at this point. It caused her to widen each of her eyes a bit as she surveyed the damage done to The Hollow Queen's body. From the casualties done to her? Sing could observe that a hand was missing, a foot had been utterly burned off and it seemed that -- even her right eye was missing. Blinking to make sure she was seeing straight, Sing wasn't sure what was standing before her as she turned her attention to the long trail of blood and hair that Ashlei left during her landing to the rooftop. It left The Iramasha in a state of disbelief for many reasons.

Being that Ashlei was roughly on the same level, or a bit above, then The Devil of Perception herself -- it was mind boggling for her to watch that display of violence. Was this really the extent of her father's power -- even in such a base state? Sure, Sing believed she could have an even battle with The Queen if she set her mind to it. After all, she performed so in similar fashion as she clashed against the likes of The Quincy King. But -- to fight something like that? Not even she was sure how long she'd last against her father if things had escalated. Sing was certainly relieved that he decided to stand down now.

Moreover, Sing was more concerned about the wellbeing of Ashlei's being. From the way things looked physically, it almost appeared as if the accursed girl was on death's footstep. However, through her blood-filled throat, she managed to speak out words of gratitude towards Claire. This led The Princess to believe that there was still a bit of fight left in The Hollow Queen. And to her credit, if this had been anyone else without a regenerative function, Sing assumed they would certainly die. So she'd hope that function within Ashlei's would awaken soon enough to allow her to recover from all this; as recollections of her regenerating abilities soon came back into the girl's mind.

Glancing over at Kin would make Sing notice that he was indeed staying true to his word. Through observing the golden barrier that appeared to envelop Ashlei, The Devil was under the impression that this was meant to help her recover from the heavy injuries she sustained. So that wasn't too concerning for her. What was more concerning was figuring out the reason why Ashlei had done all of this as Kin had said. It just didn't make much sense to the girl why she would go through all this when she could of just asked for her mother. There had to be something more to the story and Sing would be pressed to find out after making her final exchanges with Kin.

"That is why we, or at least I, am still very patient with you, father. If we believed that you were simply doing this out of spite? Surely we would have acted on it by now. Instead? I can understand where you are coming from if you are concerned about us. You are a very tense figure to be around, but me and Claire certainly see the better parts of yourself. I'm glad you stood behind your own words today and didn't choose to make this end in a tragedy." With those words uttered out, Sing would then shift her attention to Ashlei's bleeding body and have her own dialogue with the girl.

"And he does raise a rather good point: why would you go through all this trouble? What motivated you to do that, sister? Were you trying to get our attention, was there someone making you this? We cannot help you if you don't work with us. And as your new sister -- I want to help you out the best that I possibility can. I won't turn away from my family." Rubbing what was left of Ashlei's hair, Sing would let out a soft sigh before attempting to feed The Hollow Queen her own energy. She was quite uncertain how her body would react to being fed a foreign energy, but if enough of it was allowed to be processed, Sing's intention was to have The Mistress of The Blood feast off that and have enough strength needed to at least make some of the more disgusting injuries be repaired.

From there, she'd stand up and keep her distance from The Hollow Ruler and stand by Claire; ensuring that each of these women were indeed safe. All that would be left for her to do now was observe the words which would come from Ashlei and hope she'd have a valid reason for explaining all of this. That's all that she could hope for.

(Note: at this point, Sing can fade into the background as the rest of this thread is hopefully resolved.)

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Crimson Suicide [Attack on K-World] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Since Moose has chosen to depart from the site, the next post for Claire Clixx would have to be skipped. However because of the situation of the thread, this cannot occur without disrupting the flow of the thread/plot etc of the characters involved. Thus I have decided myself that this thread did NOT occur. Thus everything that happened is voided to avoid confusion, error and disrespect to characters no longer in play.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum