Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Yekaterina Isaenko [APPROVED, Human; 5-4] [Hazard Rating D]
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Gamma

» A REAL Diplomatic Mission (Ulv/Private)
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Future Heritage
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by basswalker

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 pm by Laskt

» Room in Romania
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 4:58 pm by Absentee

» Big boy upgrade
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 3:17 pm by Rawk

» ► | Henrex's Graphic Request Board | ◄
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 11:19 am by Henrex

» Beach Woes
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 10:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» Kintori Shihoin [wip]
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 8:54 am by Slayer

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude)
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:53 am by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barRope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barRope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129528 messages in 19718 subjects

Rope A Lope (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
supa cute chibi
Experienced Member
supa cute chibi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Rope A Lope (Open)   Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 A5

Hinashi
Oro'Nyaba

Vice Captain of the 1st
Division

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood

Excited

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY MINE

Hinashi watched as the boy in front of her scratched his head as he tried to figure out the game. Hinashi giggled to herself. Finally she had a way to get his ears. She wasn't even paying attention to him as she though about what she would do to those ears of his. The rubbing, the scratching, the pulling. She daydreamed about how he would be helpless, as she rubbed his ears. Serves him right after denying her the pleasure of rubbing his ears earlier. SHe had been so dissapointed when he had run away and had been even more surprised by his power. He was such a cute and well toned boy she just had to have him. The fun she would have once she finally got to his ears.

She finally started to pay attention to what he was saying, something about going somewhere.To his home. She managed to get that much. She started wondering how they would get there when his body started to glow. Suddenly he jumped up and grabbed her head. His body was glowing a bright white. This was her moment, she had to act now. Gathering all her strength she threw her hands up and would grab for his ears, trying to scratch right behind them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rap]

Artist:Mac Miller

Song:Don't Mind If I Do

Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Rope A Lope (Open)   Rope A Lope (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:05 am

archieveing and locking

Rope A Lope (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2