Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shadow Fall
Shadow Fall
Starter Member

Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Empty Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission]

Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:06 am
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Cleaning House
Mission Type: Antagonist
Difficulty Of Mission: Intermediate
Who Can Join: Shadow Fall and non demon races in Paris

Information: A recent viral video has caught a group of demons believed to be associated with Shadow Fall attacking members of different races. The video is a mix of some truly brutal footage set to a popular metal song. In it humans, hollows, arrancar and even a vizard are subjected to what has been coined as 'devil beats' by one of the first commentators. The backlash in Europe has been especially bad, as this goes contrary to the current message of a light hand. Furthermore the culprits are still at large and no member of Shadow Fall has currently been held accountable. The Seventh Circle hasn't turned up anything of note, and the Eight circle has officially washed their hands of it. The Second Circle is convinced that if action isn't taken soon then there will be a public outcry of potentially violent nature.

Primary Task: Identify and capture the demons who were shown in the video.

Extra Task: Locate and bring to justice the leaders of this group. Find any information about how they met each other, to include how they recruit. Trace the chain all the way to the highest member of their association.

Yen: There were four noteworthy individuals in the video. Because demons are shape shifters, Shadow Fall is willing to offer 1,000,000 for pretty much any four demons who fit the profile. Dead bodies are less useful to the organization though and will only result in half payment.
Note: Potential compensation may be provided in the form of monetary value to the victims of these attacks, especially if they are allies or potential allies of Shadow Fall.

New Items: The armory has been made available as a further incentive to exemplary execution of the above mission. Weapons, armor, and utility gear are all options on the table.
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue125/100Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Empty Re: Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission]

Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 am
Styn will be undertaking this mission. As of now Six wings will be joining me with his Bordeaux.

The following is a link to the thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11331-cleaning-houseshadow-fall-missionpm-to-join#71689

Planning a PvE combat thread so far, post up here or send me PM for more information.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue25/100Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Empty Re: Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission]

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:05 am
Keep in mind that Shadow Fall is not yet Allies with the Kurikku. Therefore, the only reason they would be affiliated to one another is through Monsuta connections, coincidence, or past relations with one another. Once the thread for the alliance has started will mark the date that the alliance has started. Also, another tip, it's best to not have people PM you because others may have the same questions. Leaving responses to this board is a better way to answer.

Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Sbb1I7e
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue125/100Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:08 pm
While it hasn't actually happened yet on any of my missions, I actually intend to post any helpful information or clarifications here as they come up. I know that some people are just more comfortable with PMs, I don't mind taking that burden of updating the OOC elements myself.

I do appreciate the reminder, but I actually figured that the alliance was not official at this point. That's why the mission is phrased as non demon targets as opposed to flat out saying that Shadow Fall allies are under attack. In addition there are aarancar who are direct members of Shadow Fall. Mostly I needed a way to distinguish that it wasn't just humans in Paris who were being attacked, although that was the bulk of the targets.

I would say a strong unaffiliated aarancar would look like a potential ally even if the 'unaffiliated' in this case was a small group that wasn't currently at odds with shadow fall, but I'm also fine with the mission only paying me, lol.
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:10 am
This mission is now finished. Furthermore, as a one time mission it can now be archived after mission rewards are paid out.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:36 pm

«CLOSING OUT THIS MISSION NOW»

Welp, I'm not sure what this thing is still doing here, but I am going to go ahead and archive it into old missions since it is taking up space in active mission space.

Bad for Business [Shadow Fall Mission] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum