Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 am

«82nd POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

And like that, another thread is seemly knocked right off my shoulders. I can feel the burden of these old threads beginning to ease as they keep ending one by one. It feels good, man.

Although there wasn't much to comment about on this post, Koichi did manage to secure the rest of the city in order to bring an end to the last of the fighting in Australia at this point. Along with that, the guy even knocked another K-World Commander straight into the pits of Demon World and claimed the city in the name of the Iramashsa and Yuudeshi.

After finishing those few things, Koichi decided to say his parting words to Reimu and begrudgingly keep an eye on Azuma. From there, he'd focus on the recovery efforts of the city, the rebuilding process and essentially moving forward after the blow this war had dealt on the world at large. All in all, I'm very glad this thread is done with.

Now, let's hope I can shell out some more post for today. For the next two weeks I'm going to need to be able to produce at least two to three post per day if I'm gonna meet this goal. So I gotta brace myself and find that strive once more.

• 82/365 Posts Completed •

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 4 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:14 pm

«83rd POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Getting this show on the road. Managed to crank out my first post of the day with Kin's exit from Crimson Suicide. I ended up skipping Shizuo because we waited long enough for his ass to post.

With that said, Kin ended up listening to both Claire and Sing's request to ease off Ashlei. Since he was doing it for their benefit from his point of view, he ended up letting Miss Clixx off with a warning and a reminder from the injuries he inflicted on her. Kin also made sure to express his intentions, motives and emotions to both Sing and Claire so they understand where he was coming from.

Once he was finished addressing Ashlei about the mess she had caused, Kin ended up going to The Dragon's Den, but not before requesting a private talk for Claire at a later date. And with that, I'm glad to have this thread off my back once he exited. All I need to do now with that particular thread is make Sing's post and then we'll get this ball rolling.

At any rate, let's keep the train moving and move on to a different thread.
• 83/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:59 pm

«84th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Welp, that is a massive load off my god damn back. I ended up getting my post out for Sing and Kin today: SO I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THAT THREAD! I had really low muse for it after that massive wait on Shizuo's end and the fact I'm trying to cut down on some of my present threads that aren't holding my full attention so I can catch up.

With that said, this post was pretty straight forward I assume. Sing ended up feeling relieved that her father ended up listening to both Claire and her own pleas to stop, was a bit surprised at just how strong King's reach was and ended up healing Ashlei a bit, or trying anyway. Once she was done with all that, she'd question her motives and then wait to hear the whole story.

Anyway, I suppose I'll move on to greener pastures now that this thread is behind me. I feel very relieved myself that it's finally over lol. I'm also glad that I made my two post quota for today and I'll see if I can get a 5th post out today. It feels good to get four post so far within a 24 hour period. I have a feeling I'll meet this challenge like I did in the 30 Day Challenge that started this.
• 84/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:09 am

«85th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Well, this post was certainly interesting to make. I ended up cranking over 2,100+ words for it and really got into the Mana mood.

It's essentially her helping her brother out in controlling his powers. So in order to do that? She created something called "The Seal Of War" in order to help him better manage his power. As previously, before it, he had no control or influence over them as they constantly radiated out of his body rather he liked it or not. Thus, one could see how that would become problematic after awhile.

The overall post was also interesting as it was the first time I ever had Mana speak in a demonic language in a thread. I enjoyed that tid-bit a lot. At any rate, though, the best way to get a feel for it is to read it and judge for yourself.

For now, I'm hoping I can complete this two week mission thing in order to reach my 25 post goal and reach 100 post for my tracker.
• 85/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 am

«86th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Phew, now this post was pretty heavy as the material was handled carefully.

Basically, the interaction between Zin and The Rouge Washi have intensified. There was a sense of sorrow hidden behind his words in the perception of Zin, she he tried to reason with him before stating that it would be his choice to come out of his grave or seal himself in it. His powers were obviously reacting to an emotional distress and were consuming him alive.

So to that end? The male started attacking in a frenzy, speaking incoherently and rampaging all throughout the Underground AREA. It caused Zin to engage him in battle, though it was obvious he was in no mood to do this sort of battle. Managing to defend himself, he'd inform the other two fighters in the thread of the sitaution and await to see the results.

Of course this description doesn't do the post justice and I'd recommend reading that over this short nutshell. At any rate, I'm getting closer to my goal and I just need to keep trucking along.
• 86/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:32 am

«87th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Another day, another post. I'm glad I managed to churn out this Mana post so we can go on with Hell City.

Basically, after the sealing of Kiriel's seal had been complete, Mana was quite pleased with herself. However, there seemed to be an interruption from Shadow Fall. The details included that a rebel group was taking forge in a place called Naraka Sahara (known as Hell City in Hindu). They were planning an uprising against The Queen and they needed Shadow Fall and Asthavon members to come.

Thus, after receiving that news, Mana's Danava Nature went on edge and she was delightfully thrilled to have a feast such as this. So she invited Kiriel to come, but regardless of rather he did not, she went flying into the darkness towards that metropolis for the next battle.

And on that note, I'm hoping to shell out some good post for that mission. I wanna get out two or three post today to keep up the groove I have and make this goal.
• 87/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:00 pm

«88th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND Manic Mana has touched down.

Yes, yes, yes! I love doing post like this because Manic Mana post are usually the most profound and fun to do for myself.

So essentially, Mana has received word that a rouge city in the Chaya Nation known as "Naraka Sahara" (Hell City) is planning a revolt against her through Shadow Fall. Feeling her element of madness and chaos come to a boil at the notion of having a feast, she wasted no time in being the first to arrive in this city to greet them.

To that end? Oblieration occured. Coming in like a meteor, Mana used herself like a falling star to smash into the city and take out an estimated one million people in the process of her fall. It was explosive, it was chaotic and it was all Manic Mana.

This is just the beginning and I can't wait to see where this whole thing goes.
• 88/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:37 pm

«89th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Whoop, whoop. I managed to shell out another post for today. Getting closer to that 100 posting mark with each passing day.

So in this thread Ibiki got wind of the invasion taking place in the Gotei 13 as apart of a lunatic based mission. Therefore, she decided to move to the second district of the Seireitei in order to greet the first wave of the attack with Squad 11. And man, when this clash happened, shit got real hella fast.

When the opposing parties managed to give Ibiki her "Welcoming"? Yeah, she unveiled a new technique known as "Senka Burst". Senka Burst takes the principle of bala in it's design. That is to say, Senka Burst condenses it's power into multiple weaker strikes in order to produce a larger quantity. It takes a bit of spiritual energy, but she can rapidly produce those Senka seals together with her shift shunpo and high hakuda to pack a punch.

And being that the first wave of opponents were at the right level for this to work? Ibiki disposed of 2.3 million targets this way. So the girl has hands. I'm looking forward to the rest of this fight now that a worthwhile opponent has arrived.

With that said, let's move on to the next post and hope I complete this two week challenge I myself am under.

• 89/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 am

«90th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

I really liked the way the writing flowed by itself in this post. I started to really get into the whimsical nature of Yukuri throughout it and started to better understand her character.

The clash between her and Sou is beginning to intensify now that she has taken it into the depths of Karakura Forest. The wonder of the whole ordeal started to come out with how she dragged him into a battle of magic, sought to relish in the wonder of two supernatural forces colliding with one another and the way the whole hits drawn out and the environment changed to better fit the scenario.

The post really requires you to read it with the posting music and all to actually get a feel for it, but I thought I'd give it a try with my summary. For now, I need to keep updating my tracker thread and get to moving with this shizzle.

• 90/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 02, 2014 6:48 am

«91st POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Holy moly! This post gave me some serious feels as I'm getting a good feel for Khala as an antag.

I'm having quite the bit of fun going deeper into Khala's mindset as she views herself as trying to cure the world to medicate this body of hers. She is Seeing everyone as a reflection of herself and one that needs to be brought to the light and saved; no matter how little they understand as they cannot help it. Which is why Mana tried to seal her up for this unsteady mind, but now it's come full circle after months of planning IC wise since Australia.

Antag wise, it feels different than some of my others. As Ender/Mana/Kin wouldn't just sacrifice their own followers like that so easily, but Khala embraces it and uses it as a means of pleasure to see these spirits having their release and finding nirvana in her after life. I can really feel her motive, goal and ambitions with this type of antag.

Not to mention it was pretty fun to see her bait the protags into assisting her with the job and coming one step closer towards becoming whole and finding their salivation in this war. As most would of have assumed that these hordes of demon's simply causing havoc to cause havoc, but a majority of them understood this was a suicide mission as Khala reminded me of Jim Jones in the sense she was preaching the paradise that awaited in death to her followers of the Shadow Throne in Shadow Fall.

So Khala feels radically different compared to my other antags I've played out when it comes to my personal feelings with everything built up around her.

Also, HELL YEAH, THIS POST SHOT ME INTO 200,000 WORDS FOR THE CHALLENGE! So let's keep up this groove. 300,000 words, here we fucking come!

• 91/365 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum