Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ulv Casts Wish!
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyToday at 5:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Cooking Spray

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyYesterday at 7:56 pm by darkfunnel

» On her way to Heaven [Angel Upgrade]
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Hello everyone
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by Mujin

» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Old World
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:35 pm by basswalker

» Starman
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Soul Food [Law, Murasaki]
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 am by Absentee

» Persona New Arcana
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] I_vote_lcapOperation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] I_voting_barOperation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] I_vote_lcapOperation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] I_voting_barOperation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2686 registered users
The newest registered user is Sea_Nettle

Our users have posted a total of 129921 messages in 19759 subjects

Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Left_bar_bleue0/0Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 am

---------------------------------------

Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Ceon2-1
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] 40g74bg23l1p7al58lvg1jo4j71297585529

"..."
Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx-Kimura
生活の記憶ロザリオ

It was only two days ago when Ceon saw Neviah and asked her for a favor. Neviah was always such a sweet and obedient girl, and she always knew how to make her Mother and Father proud, but this was something even she wouldn't know about for a long time. She was to return to her duties as a Captain within the Gotei after her visit, but she was to take in a Hells Butterfly and release it at the top of the 10th Division Barracks. From there, she is to let the Butterfly go, and tell no one about it. Neviah was of course confused about this request, but she knew better than to question her Father, the former 0 Division General, on matters such as these. The message she didn't know of, of course, but it was addressed to someone he knew very well within the 0 Division, and assuming that no one made any major change to their location, the butterfly should arrive to the selected individual within half a days time. From there, Ceon would wait an extra day before making his move, as it would take time for any member of the 0 Division to really leave the Soul Society, so he had to give his friend a bit of time...

The reason for this was something that happened a few days prior that was being planned by Ceon. Senna and her soul mate Ceon were laying together in a hammock set up outside their private cabin on the outskirts of Mt. Fuji in peace, when Ceon was really acting a little strange. Senna asked Ceon what was wrong, but he wasn't speaking to her, and if Ceon didn't speak to Senna, that's when she knew something was wrong. Ceon and Senna trusted each other more than any other being they knew, thus for Ceon to stay quiet about something was very unsettling, but when Ceon told her that the earth was changing, she didn't understand what he meant. Ceon represented life, and with that, he could feel the life of the Earth becoming weaker and that the natural cycle of souls was slowly becoming disturbed. He didn't know what was causing it, but something bugged him a lot about it, thus he asked Senna if she was willing to do something they've never done before. He asked her if she thought it a good idea to gather beings from different organizations, some of the strongest they've ever known, in which to share responsibility for Existence and it's preservation. Senna didn't fully understand, but for the following two days, Ceon researched and spoke with her upon his plan, telling her about each individual he has inspected and wanted for this secret society they were going to build. Now of course, it was the duty of the Memory Rosaries to either Protect Existence, or see to it's destruction, but Ceon wanted to build a fail safe to not only ensure others would know how to handle the Rosaries in their negative ego, but Ceon could also feel something was coming, and he wanted to prepare for it, even if it meant his death. So, one day, Neviah came to visit and Ceon and Senna took care of their loving daughter, but Ceon gave Neviah the butterfly to take back with her. When Neviah was sent back to do her job as 10th Division Captain, Ceon also disappeared, beginning his mission, and thus, Senna left too, to conduct hers. They would meet in 1 weeks time, and discuss their mission and go from there.

The Butterfly said the following to it's target when it would arrive;

Good friend, I'm sure you recognize this voice, as it's the voice that spoke for your previous General. It is I, Kaizaken, once again speaking to you with a request. If this message has gotten to you, you are being requested to meet Ceon and myself at the North Fields of Mt Fuji in one days time. Hope to see you soon...

And of course, the following day, Ceon was in the very field, sitting atop a stump is his casual Shinigami uniform. It was rare for Ceon to wear anything other than his casual wear of Shinigami pants, and the top with the front left open. He was comfortable with it and loved wearing it, and he wouldn't trade it for anything else really. As he sat atop the stump, he had a red glow about him while he played a wood flute in peace, playing it's melody to the pace of the altering wind. The wind that changed pace only explained that someone was tampering with the natural flow of wind, and the only person he could think that would do that is his soul mate Senna. Of course, if she was trying to get Shadin's attention with her wind cycles, she'll have guests before the main course, but she'll be fine.

The red glow was Aura of the Shaman's, and it was activated for the Aura of Fire, which would seek and locate all the fires of life. Of course, it told Ceon of the life in the very field he sat in, as well as the wildlife that was all around, but he was doing this for a reason, as he knew his previous Officer well, and it was that he liked to mess with light in which to aid him in his travels. Ceon knew this not only from being his General in the past, but also due to that he asked this man to stay hidden from his daughter Neviah as he watched over her. To the naked eye, indeed he would be perfectly invisible, but one thing that Ceon does not do, is fight with his main senses. Ceon is known for fighting blind and using his manipulation of elements to know the locations and whereabouts of all those he fights with and against. With this aura, it shouldn't take long to tell him when his friend shall appear...

Ceon was requesting the audience with 0 Division Officer Izanagi Shinsui, as he had a request and an invitation for his good friend, and Ceon hoped he would be willing to help.

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters

Last edited by Majestic Moose on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulqui
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:54 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1, 189

It was a calm and peace day within the King Realm. The Soul King wasn’t disturbed today and the majority of the members had been performing their duties. In the center of the whole headquarters sat a fairly tanned man who was dressed in a crimson armor that weighed tones. Beneath the body armor he wore subject specific clothing that was flexible and resistant to Shunko. His eyes were shut, he had been sat there for hours on end; he was sat in a traditional meditation position. While his eyes were shut, his vision was projected into the Soul Society; he monitored it and all of the Gotei 13. His eyes picked up a lot of activity around the general training ground where the newly dubbed Captain Commander had trained the Captains of the Gotei 13. Some were more successful than others, while some didn’t agree to the Head Captains ways. It was fascinating, he could hear all that was said within his projected perimeter and one individual who really grabbed his attention was the Captain of the 5th Division. It was true, the Head Captains ways were untraditional however it seemed that with every person he trained he changed a little; to one of the Captains he shared some personal information as to why he was named the killer. He shared a lot of information with the individual and the duo seemed to form a bond out of respect. It was fascinating.

He had been sat there for the vast majority of the day while some of the members walked back and forth. For several moments, his vision was directed to Neviah and his children as he enjoyed watching over them. The one who caused the most mischief, Izanami was the one to really watch but he didn’t have much time as the sun was slowly setting. He caught sight of the 10th Division Captain, Neviah Clixx-Kimaru, the female had released a hell butterfly, and it was an odd sight as he couldn’t quite recall where she had got it from. It was odd, Izanagi had an eidetic memory and yet he couldn’t remember so he could only reach one conclusion, the butterfly wasn’t hers. It began ascending but wasn’t allowed past a certain area much like the vast majority of other beings; Izanagi granted it access and allowed it to ascend to the Kings Realm. He opened his eyes and felt rather refreshed; within this state he recovered and was partially within his REM cycle. The sun was setting as the butterfly reached the platform that Izanagi was sat on. His right palm slipped off the solid ground as a finger extended and brought a stop to the butterfly’s trajectory.

Good friend, I'm sure you recognize this voice, as it's the voice that spoke for your previous General. It is I, Kaizaken, once again speaking to you with a request. If this message has gotten to you, you are being requested to meet Ceon and myself at the North Fields of Mt Fuji in one days time. Hope to see you soon...

He felt almost a cold breeze crawling up his spine as he heard those words. He couldn’t believe what he had been hearing, especially after so many years. His eyes widened somewhat as the speech concluded, the butterfly was stripped of its origin and message as light surrounded it and returned it back to the Soul Society. He had perfect recall and the instant he heard that voice he knew that it was Ceons Zanpakutō. The duo wanted to meet with him it seemed, but it was odd, why now, after so many years? Izanagi collected the Zanpakutō that had lay by his side and strapped it to his back, the hilt now over his right shoulder. It wasn’t a standard look, but simply one that Izanagi went by on daily based. He began to ascend to his feet, feeling the full force of the 5ton body armor that had rested on his shoulders. His speed was rather impressive as was his strength; he endured the weight of the body armor on daily bases in order to cap his speed.

His eyes wondered for a second as he stepped off the platform and slowly floated down to a pathway. He dropped his hands by either side and began to slowly march over to his living quarters. It was true, the Shinsui Clan was now deemed nobles because of Izanagis service for the Zero Division. He took pride in that. There were times where he would sleep within his manner and times where he would spend a night at the Headquarters. Izanagi slowly approached his private barracks, he was the Wisdom Of The Spell for the Zero Division and his Kido Capabilities alone were unmatched within the unit. As he approached, he entered a room that had been rather warm because of the nearby spas; he then sat onto the softest of beds prior to laying down and falling asleep. Izanagi was a punctual individual, though a time wasn’t issued in the instructions he aimed to get there at Dawn.

As the sun ascended from behind the valleys, Izanagis subconscious noted its ascension on the southern front and realized that he had to depart now. His spiritual pressure began to drop significantly, he could keep it at a certain level while within the Headquarters but even to the members of the Zero Division his spiritual presence was crippling. He left his room in a hurry while tossing his Zero Division cloak over his shoulders. Over the years, Izanagi fine-tuned his spiritual suppression capabilities as Neviah could note his presence but not quite catch on to who he was. Because of that challenge, he perfected a level of suppression where his shadows, scent, appearance and more were simply stripped away so not a soul or ability could determine where he was.

He didn’t waste long; as he left his chambers light began building up around him as he vanished from plain sight. The light ascended, almost like a pillar prior to vanishing. Within seconds, he found himself on the northern fields of Mount Fuji, afar he noticed his old comrade whos appearance had remained unchanged. Izanagi wondered whether or not Ceon was going to recognize him, but without time to waste he began approaching the individual while still surrounded in light. The waves bent around his body and the movement of the wind was rather uncanny; his eyes focused on the man as the light around him began breaking up into the colors of the light spectrum and started disappearing.

Izanagi didn’t exchange any words with his old friend, he simply smiled rather calmly and began lowering himself into a seated position, the grass beneath him began growing at a rapid pace, the shape began to change and the whole structure became more collective and strong. He sat on the soft surface of what was now a chair all the while watching and awaiting the man of little words to say something. He didn’t waste long prior to speaking out,

“Very delightful to see you once again, old friend; You also, Kaizaken. ”

Template Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Left_bar_bleue0/0Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:41 am

"..."
生活の記憶ロザリオ

Sitting on that stump since before the dawn, Ceon wanted to observe the starts, and feel the elements embrace before going on his mission. He wanted to see the stars, and connect with nature one more time before he would ignore the elements and work something much greater. Ceon was never a huge musician, but he loved the art that surrounded it as it inspired him to further use his Dark Arts and connect with his surroundings. Becoming one with the elements and nature around you and blending in was something he was the best at, and expressing it with music was one way he did so, other than talking directly with the elements. The sounds of the flute were a little scrambled as its melody was like that of the wind that unnaturally changed direction, expressing the air around him as it lightly whipped and flowed from one side to the other. As he expressed the sounds of the wind, something with his aura began to speak to him, as the Aura of Fire, found a soul nearby.

Ceon continued to play his gentle melody of the wind, while the view of his old friend came into view. Ceon didn't open his eyes, but instead expressed a smile as he continued to play his wooden flute. The Aura of the Shamans never lies, and while one sense would dare lie to you, the Aura's shall never lead false. It was indeed the very man whom he wished to speak with, and Ceon wasn't surprised by his speed to the cause, as this was one of the 0 Division we're talking about, a man who worked under him in old days, and was very wise. This was also someone Ceon loved to spar with on the Shunko side of things, as while his was quite potent, it was the only variation of Shunko that could survive Ceon's created Shunko Zero.

Taking a seat before Ceon, Izanagi sat before him and spoke out. Ceon's song immediately stopped, and was halted as he held his appearance of calm nature and silence. The red aura that surrounded Ceon disappeared as he just appearend normal now, and he held his appearance still. Of course, Kaizaken didn't take long to reveal himself in the known appearance of a small lightning ball with wings. Kaizaken was Ceon's Zanpaktou Spirit, as well as being famous as the God of Storms. The deeper definition of Kaizaken many did not know, but most did know that Kaizaken spoke on behalf of Ceon, due to Ceon living a life of silence, and only speaking during times of extreme importance.

"Izanagi Shinsui, how many years has it been? At least 20 years since Ceon left the 0 Division on his persona--"

Before Kaizaken could finish his welcome, Ceon leaned forward with his amazing lightning speed, and whapped Izanagi over the head with his wooden flute. Now while this wasn't meant to be painful, and it most likely wouldn't be painful at all, Ceon had an annoyed look about him for being interrupted from his song of Wind. Ceon was always very powerful, but he was mostly known for being a practical joker, a troll among the office as he constantly pulled pranks and jokes, ever since his Omnitsukido General/2nd Division Captain days. The wooden flute broke of course, due to the powerful strikes of Ceon, and the durability of Izanagi, but Ceon really didn't care about the flute, since he could just speak with the trees and have another one made.

Kaizaken sparked slightly in a darker yellow hue due to Ceon's reaction towards Izanagi. of course Izanagi was a wise older gentlemen, but Ceon was older, and while he appeared younger, he was also just as immature as ever.

"Ceon, don't be a dick. You don't want to upset him before we present him with our request..."

Ceon just smirked of course, knowing the request he had to make to his previous officer. Letting out a sigh, Ceon sat back down in a more relaxed state as he let Kaizaken take it away. Ceon does not wish to speak, as silence is the core of his code, and he will forever remain silent to all but his soul mate Senna, and Neviah when he is teaching her. Otherwise, Kaizaken does will at speaking upon Ceon's behalf.

"Izanagi, we're sure your duty within the 0 Division remains strong, back even to the days of when we were all there together, but the request Ceon and I have for you goes beyond that. This request, is beyond the Gotei, and while we do not ask you to compromise your position within the 0 Division, we do ask you lay responsibility in this request..."

Ceon opened his eyes, as his expression changed from that of a school yard joker, to his Serious leadership appearance. Of course he still held a smile, but his narrow blue eyes looked at Izanagi, inspecting him and watching him, waiting to see his response and thoughts to Kaizaken's statement. Would he question the lines of which this request was made, or would he blindly jump into the rabbit hole? Fact was, Izanagi isn't stupid, and he measures all outcomes before he moves, which was something Ceon liked about him. We will see here in a moment, just what sort of man he's become in the past 20 years. Kaizaken also knew as well the type of person Izanagi was, but both were expecting the same man they've known for long. This secret organization they were wanting to build was indeed something greater than all of them, and it would require one to throw aside political differences, for the better of everyone.

"Keep in mind, our goal, is the development of Existence. We will always watch over the Gotei from here, but this is something greater than the Gotei, the Zero Division, and even the Soul King..."

That last statement was meant to have impact. The reason because Ceon has personally seen and spoken to the Soul King many, many times. The last time Ceon saw the Soul King was about 1 week before he deserted the Gotei to go on his mission to search for Midori, The Soul King of course wouldn't stop Ceon, or even really punish him, due to the fact Ceon was a Memory Rosary to begin with. Ceon, a being without any influence from the Soul King, and matter of fact, should have hatred for the Soul King, served him for nearly 1000 years. Ceon performed many feats from different areas within the Gotei, all for the Soul King and his protection, even against the last major attack from Kin and his sister Claire. So, Izanagi should understand that when Kaizaken says this is greater than the Soul King, he means this is huge...

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulqui
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 739

There was a rather calming tune that echoed gently though the area prior to coming to an abrupt stop, almost like a malfunctioning vinyl. As Izanagi spoke, the tune halted, his body remained still on the grass chair that had formed beneath him. He smiled and looked at ease as the Zanpakutō of his old comrade spoke on his behalf. Over the years, Izanagi developed an innate instinct to evade the inevitable, while working for the man who sat before him; he learned a lot of his characteristics and traits so it came to him as no surprise when his old commander aimed to whap Izanagi with his wooden flute. His eyes remained focused as Kaizaken began speaking,

"Izanagi Shinsui, how many years has it been? At least 20 years since Ceon left the 0 Division on his persona--"

Then, throughout the middle of Kaizakens speech, Ceon swung the flute toward Izanagi; he smiled as he could keep up to him to a certain extent. To begin with, Izanagi moved his hand rather quickly in order to stop the flute dead in its tracks while making out like it had hit him; he did this by slowly moving his hands toward his knees and thus as Ceon swung the flute his hand shot out the instant before collision in order to split it directly down the center. He then smiled politely while closing his eyes and began listening to the rest of Kaizakens speech.

"Izanagi, we're sure your duty within the 0 Division remains strong, back even to the days of when we were all there together, but the request Ceon and I have for you goes beyond that. This request, is beyond the Gotei, and while we do not ask you to compromise your position within the 0 Division, we do ask you lay responsibility in this request..."

He slowly began opening his eyes with ever sentence of Kaizakens speech; he was intrigued, what could this request be that towered over both the Gotei and the Zero Division? Over the past decade or two, his clan was deemed to be one of the Royal Clans of the Soul Society, what they suggested could damage the integrity of the family. One thing that Izanagi loved more than any other was his children; he’d hate for anything to happen to them but didn’t show any signs of hesitation after listening to the first part. He slowly moved himself around his seat until he felt comfortable and listened to the last part of what Kaizaken had to say.

"Keep in mind, our goal, is the development of Existence. We will always watch over the Gotei from here, but this is something greater than the Gotei, the Zero Division, and even the Soul King..."

Something that had changed over the years was that the Soul King could read his Zero Division members like an open book, Izanagi aside of course. He sat there, his face showed little expression while his mind began diverging ideas away from the proposition in order to determine the grand scheme of things. He knew that the Soul King entrusted him a responsibility, it was hard to go against the all-powerful beings word but he thought on it for roughly a minute, his eyes darted around while his attire blew in the harsh winds.

“I consider both of you as brothers. I, much like you wouldn’t like to see my children in peril, thus I contemplate, how will the inevitable be brought to a stop? The foundation of what you suggest could bring foes upon foes after our families: friends and comrades; it’s a risk no doubt, have you considered the reactions of the higher powers and their course of action if they were to find out that a tertiary grand defense committee, divergent from both the other organizations was formed? ” he spoke slowly, allowing for each word to digest. His eyes never moved off Ceon, it was true, over the years he had considered them as brothers and thus would have followed them if this was in the past. He had a lot weighing on his shoulders in the present day, it wasn’t that he was worried, but as one brother does to another a challenge has to be set forth so that. In this case, he questioned Ceons ideals, he aimed to determine his point of view and grip on such situation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 am

"..."
生活の記憶ロザリオ

Of course when Izanagi blocked the flute from hitting him in the head, that was something Ceon expected. Ceon was a goof ball in the past, and many had to literally learn from him in which to dodge all of his antics, and it was his special learning experience that Ceon expected all his followers to learn from. Of course, Ceon was known as one of the fastest in Gotei history, parallel to his personal teacher Yoruichi back decades ago when she took him in after his second rebirth. His mind, body, and soul were all in alignment as they witnessed the flute get split in two, and it was good that he kept his guard up, as if he didn't, Ceon would have had a serious word with him.

Now of course, after Kaizaken spoke, and Izanagi began to take that look Ceon always appreciated so much, he knew this was going to be one of the deciding points between the two. To place something higher than the Gotei alone is something most would never even regard, but of course, you're not Izanagi, a member of the 0 Division. The Zero Division knew a lot more than most Gotei members would ever know or understand in an entire lifetime, thus when he starts to make his mind get to work, that means things are going to get serious from here.

The wind came to a halt, as it would seem that someone stopped their unnatural control of the wind, but now was not the time to communicate with the elements. Before Izanagi began to speak, Ceon stood up, and took a few paces back, placing his back to his friend. Izanagi began to state the nature of this kind of responsibility. Kaizaken of course also listened, as his occasional sparks would flash in between sentences of Izanagi's statements.Now of course, he did have a point in the risks involved with creating an organization neutral commitiee of some sort, as well as the potential risks of the families involved, but sometimes, risks were meant for greater purpose.

Just as Kaizaken was about to speak, something happened in which would cause mass confusion in Izanagi, as something he would have never seen before take place. Ceon spoke...

"You see me blind if you believe I didn't think of consequences. But you, and a very strict generation know what Memory Rosaries are, as well as the power they're capable of. You were there when you witnessed the power behind the Memory Release for the first time, after I was imprisoned in my own Maggots Nest, and I would pray you knew of the recent firing of the Magnum of Existence over Australia."

Ceon turned to face his ally, as his blue eyes were sharp in focus, looking directly at Izanagi, as if looking into his very soul. Kaizaken wasn't surprised at all about Ceon's accent as he has heard his speak many times, mostly through telepathy, but he was surprised he was talking to Izanagi, as Ceon only speaks to those who are golden in his heart, and Izanagi was silver at best. Either way, Kaizaken kept silent, as Ceon had the look of the killer he's expressed many times before within the Omnitsukido, 2nd Division, and even the 0 Division when he faced Aizen. The 0 Division members would remember the day that Ceon defied orders to kill the traitor of the Gotei, and he mobilized his troops to ensure the survival of their fellow peers, but all in good cause. The very same look was on his face, when he made the order to deploy...

"Risks are always involved when taking a step forward. I risked my family the day I let Neviah join the Gotei,but she is strong, and I have faith that even someday, she'll surpass me. But the point is right now, our very existence is becoming unbalanced. This group I am making, will be a secret. They'll work in silence, but with a shared goal, of ensuring that our families, and our existence doesn't fall apart, or even worse, in another's hands..."

Ceon had no sense of humor in his words, as he leered at Izanagi in all seriousness with the statement he just gave to him. Yes, this committee would be something that could become a risk to allies if other organizations ever found out, but it's a risk Ceon was willing to take for the greater good. Question was now, would Izanagi agree to go above the line of duty to see that their world not be broken, or would be rely too much in politics and decline the offer made by his previous leader?

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulqui
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:35 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 559

Izanagi felt nothing out of the ordinary until the wind came to a sudden halt and Ceon approached. He felt relaxed; his old comrade’s facial expression had turned to a more serious one which only meant that he was ready to take the serious matters to hand. Izanagi didn’t hesitate; his eyes simply followed his comrade as he promptly approached. He smiled as he awaited Kaizaken to reply. The chair formed from the grass rather comfortable, it managed to maintain his weight for longer than predicted; Izanagi could feel the grass being able to withstand four to five ton of weight for another minute or two, thus he savored the last few minutes of the peaceful atmosphere created atop this mountain.

He sat there as an ominous feeling filled his body, then suddenly; he felt a warm breath passing by his ear as the words of his comrade began escaping. His eyes widened, it was clear to him that for this man to break his life of silence to anyone other than his family that this was serious. He sat there digesting every word that left Ceons mouth, he did in fact know of the recent destruction caused by the Magnum Of Existane, but he also knew that it wasn’t at its fulled power because of the lack of secondary and tertiary components. In other words, the one who fired the sole weapon that could rid existence didn’t have enough power to do so successfully and needed her counterparts to aid her. The man’s voice didn’t sound like what Izanagi had predicted but he smiled as he was among the few who were privileged to hear this man’s voice.

From there forth Izanagi knew that Ceon was passionate about this, it was this man’s passion that inspired Izanagi to do his upmost best and dedicate himself to the Zero Division. This man’s passion inspired his win against Kaname Tousen, it was this man who single handedly ended one of the most devastating wars in centuries. Izanagi facial expression changed, it was calm and relaxed, possible courses of actions began passing through his subconscious, he knew that they all ended included a certain aspect of risk but it seemed that his previous Commander was ever so lucky with the risks he took. Each hypothesis lead to a disaster, it was inevitable yet nothing could explain why Izanagi said the following,

“It’s difficult for one to hide from an omnipotent being, especially the Soul King. But, it’s never impossible. I’m aware of the recent disaster to strike Australia and even after forging a close and respectful relationship with the Soul King; I can’t decline what you offer. If it’s for the sake of all beings I know that you of all people know what’s essential to seize the pain and suffering. Albeit, my absence from the Kings Realm will leave him disquiet and thus would prompt him to investigate. His detection of the secret society is inevitable. Inevitable, ” As he went through his first sentence, he placed his left hand onto his comrades shoulder, his body gave off a peaceful vibe as always. He knew that death was horrifying, he despised witnessing an innocent’s death but he couldn’t hazard a guess as to how Ceon felt after having to feel all of pain and sorrow of the worlds….

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:37 am

"..."
生活の記憶ロザリオ

Ceon watched as his good friend looked at him in a slight surprise to hear his voice. Of course he's had this reaction before from others, as Izanagi was offically the 8th person in existence to hear him speak. The first being Senna, then Claire, Chika, Midori, Shadin, Radioactive, and his daughter Neviah. They all looked quite surprised to hear Ceon's voice, except for Radioactive who was in a ditch bleeding with laughter, but it was fun either way. Fact was, Izanagi knew Ceon for a very long time and never heard him speak a single word or sound, so to hear something for the first time is merit for surprise, especially when delayed that sense for a very long time. Fact was, Ceon made the pact of silence since he was a child, and it was something he was VERY strong with since he believed words to be the basis of downfall, and silence can clear many things. Fact was though, communication is a needed tool, especially when making ones point clear.

Kaizaken continued to spark from time to time in his position whilst watching Ceon and Izanagi continue their discussion. Ceon closed his eyes once again to put his mind into a trance as he listened intently to Izanagi's response. He did make a point when he stated that the Soul King sees all, but Ceon wasn't avoiding the Soul King at all. Ceon knows that the Soul King is most likely keeping tabs on him, but in reality, no one knows Ceon and Senna better than the Soul King himself. One day after Ceon's initiation into the Zero Division, Ceon remembers walking into the Soul King's chambers, and he had a full discussion with him in pure silence. The two were able to hear each others messages purely from silence, and it was amazing to Ceon. He was able to read his mind somehow, and respond in kind using the same method, and it was something Ceon enjoyed for the Soul King respected his vow of silence. The Soul King did talk with Ceon, understanding that he's a Memory Rosary, and something out of his touch, but that he's able to see his heart. Ceon listened as the Soul King told him that his heart had a hole in it, a hole that would never be healed, and he was right. That hole is a part of Ceon, and will remain a part of Ceon for eternity, but then the Soul King said, the Damaged Heart shows no sign of anger or hatred. That was funny since Ceon's alter ego was Destruction due to his untouchable anger and rage, but the Soul King saw no harm in it. This told Ceon he was trusted, and it gave him a smile...

Going off that previous interaction, it would mean that even with the Soul King seeing this, he would not attempt to break his trials, since Ceon is doing this for the greater good. The Gotei is in charge of Soul Society and their Soul King, but Ceon wants to create a team for the Living Realm and Existence as a whole. Things like Australia shouldn't happen again so likely, and with this group, events like that can be better handled. Simply, while Izanagi said inevitable, Ceon couldn't help but grin, and shoot a middle finger to the sky, as if saying "Fuck you" to the Soul King. Of course Ceon meant no Malice in his actions, but it was to show Izanagi that he doesn't care. Kaizaken spoke up. The wind being restored to its natural flow, breezing lightly around the area as the sun began to peak over the clouds and show itself for the day.

"We know the Soul King is watching. The Soul King is able to keep tabs on all who enter the 0 Division, but we're doing this for the greater good. Fact is to keep it secret from your peers, since you're the only one we trust from our time of ownership. Also, you are in a position to grant us some intel which we are in need of. Do you recall the record of the Quincy purge? There was someone who was part of it we need help tracking..."

Opening his eyes with a sinister grin, Ceon looked towards the giant mountain of Fuji, getting a little excited for what Kaizaken was saying. They were going to go on a little hunt for an older friend of Ceon's back from the old group of Shinigami centuries ago. Ceon remembers this group very well, as he wasn't a part of them, but fought all of them during his first rebirth. When Ceon was first reborn, he fought against the origin members of the Gotei, and the opening of the Valley of Screams. It wasn't till Ceon's second rebirth that he joined the Omnitsukido 4th Squad under Yoruichi, but fact was, they were the most fun he ever had when he entered the world as a Memory Rosary, and one of these people were known as TakeshiYamazaki. Ceon and he remember one another from his 2nd Rebirth when he was part of the Gotei and Ceon was a member of the Omnitsukido, but fact was, Takeshi was out there, and he wanted him to be part of his order...

"We want your help in recruiting a little, as Senna gets her half, and Ceon gets his, together, we will create the Order of the White Lotus..."

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulqui
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:25 pm

PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE!

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 689
Izanagi sat there; he was calm and pleased at Ceons response. He seemed really passionate toward this, it was this passion that inspired Izanagi to stick with the Zero Division and keep its members out of harms way. This was for the greater good; he knew that the Soul King wouldn’t be able to stand against it as the almighty being also aimed for peace. There was one desire that both Izanagi and the Soul King had in common, they both aimed and sought out peace in order to stop the pain dealt to the weak and protect the Protagonist who aided them in dire times. Izanagi slowly edged out of his seat as he felt the grass beginning to give way, it took longer than he had anticipated but he was thankful that it had lasted so long. He turned his attention to Kaizaken who sparked every so often, his attention then turned to the tree bark while listening to the end of Ceons sentence.

It seemed his old comrade was looking for an old individual. Oddly enough, this man lived in secrecy since the great purge yet suddenly appeared on the Radar not long back. Izanagi sat there while his Eidetic Memory began recalling all details regarding the incident that took place countless years ago. He remembered the day almost as if it had happened yesterday; the whole clans of one loyal shinigami were slaughtered, what really put the icing on the cake was that they were all murdered by someone close to them, Takeshis Wife. It was a pity, the man was among the most formidable swordsmen of his time; he was on par with the best in terms of Zanjutsu and Hakuda, however he didn’t surpass Ceon in his capabilities. He recalled the man being roughly six foot four or five inches. It was little details that no other individual would pay attention to that stuck in Izanagis memory; he remembered everything around him, ranging from vibe to taste. It was a peculiar capability but it allowed him to remember everyone he met which was fairly useful when in combination with his Tenteikura.

He stood there for another second or two. The Shinigami murdered all Quincy that lay before him, it was a vile sight, and something that was concealed by Central 46 as it tarnished their reputation. Before they got a chance to expel the man, he departed; he wasn’t seen for decades until recently. In the past few days, Izanagi got reports of catastrophic damage that had been dealt to Hueco Mundo. It didn’t concern him, he was somewhat pleased that the hollow were eradicated but what bothered him was the spiritual traces left behind at each location. Hordes of hollows were slaughtered and the vibe: Reiatsu and smell that had been left in the area was identical to that of Takeshi. The man didn’t expose himself; it seemed that he moved effortlessly killing out of spite or vengeance prior to hiding.

Izanagi always stuck to his hypothesis, he believed that the man wanted to keep his skill in tip top condition while remaining sharp and on point. Izanagi didn’t want to track the man without a purpose as with the whole incident long ago it would be hard to persuade his return. It seemed that Ceon had given him a reason purpose but rather than thinking for longer he decided to respond,

“Takeshi Yamazaki: The first generation Captain of the 9th Division of the Gotei 13. The man whose alias can still be recognized within the walls of the Seireitei; The Warrior of the Gotei. Recently, I noticed the increase in civilians of Rukongai, the numbers are quickly rising which only means that someone is slaying hollows. After a thorough investigation I determine that the man you seek resides within inverse realm, Hueco Mundo. No one has come across him, but remnants of his attacks on hollows is obvious. I would like to personally approach him with regards to joining, I’ve always admired the courage he showed in defeating so many Quincy; I believe I could sway him to return…”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:38 am

"..."
生活の記憶ロザリオ

Ceon watched as Izanagi began to take himself into a state of memory that was something like all Memory Rosaries had. He began to recall his memories and facts of history that reflected one of the few famous Deserted Shinigami from the Gotei. Of course, Ceon was on this list too, and Radioactive, but also on this list was Takeshi. Of course, each of them had different reasons for their desertion from the Gotei, but the Gotei never viewed any of them as immediate threads and they wouldn't be tracked, even though Ceon was instead an ally to the Gotei as he worked with his daughter the 10th Division Captain to aid in her job. Fact was, Ceon knew most everyone from the Gotei's first generations to even those in office today, and he only trusted VERY few members between all Generations. Ceon was even in the 2nd Division when Sosuke Aizen was selected as the 5th Division Vice-Captain, and Ceon had his doubts. Of course when they were brought to light many years later when Ceon was in the Zero Division, he not only got to say I told you so, but he also got to be the one that ended his life. Either way, Izanagi was now searching through his own minds archive to remember Takeshi.

When Izanagi spoke about potentially convincing Takeshi to return, that was something that wasn't needed. Of course, Ceon's project was completely voluntary, and was by choice, so if Takeshi didn't want to participate, that was on him. Ceon wasn't planning on brain washing any of his nominees, and he wanted to present facts to each one and let them decide for themselves if they wanted to participate or not. If they didn't wish to join, that was on them. Ceon would find someone else, and no harm, no foul. Besides, Takeshi can continue to play rounin as long as he wants, Ceon just wanted to inform him on his objective as well as some other matters reflecting their past to bring some amusing facts to date.

Kaizaken sparked in a lighter glow of the news after hearing Hueco Mundo. Of course most would be mad to go there without cover, but Ceon didn't care one bit! If anything, Ceon considered himself a VIP within Hueco Mundo for being the uncle of the Queen of Hollow, Ashlei Clixx. If they ran into Ashlei, that would be a bonus for Ceon, as he could try to talk to her and see about getting to the bottom of whatever she's been thinking and planning in regards to Claire, but till then, if Takeshi is there, then they shall blindly go into the fox hole and engage whatever confronts them in search of the departed Shinigami Takeshi.

"Well then, if he's in Hueco Mundo, we might as well just go ahead and go after him right? I mean, it's Hueco Mundo. Not like that place is really threatening..."

Of course, Kaizaken was being sarcastic, as Hueco Mundo was indeed a dangerous area, but for the likes of Ceon, he really didn't care. Ceon's eyes took a familiar glow, as a sense of life was just re-birthed within the old Memory Rosary male. Ceon grinned from ear to ear, as danger was something he lived for. Ceon loved it when risk was always involved and confrontation became a factor, as the danger and risk involved in many things are what made Ceon so great. From the Omnitsukido, 2nd Division, 0 Division, and to today, Ceon always looked for excitement. It would also explain the reasons as to why he always laid dangerous traps everywhere for everyone to fall victim to. He wanted retaliation and he wanted to play. It's also why his first rebirth was the most fun he had, fighting all of the Gotei's 1st Generation and playing with them like he did. When the challenge was greater than his probability of survival, it was when Ceon felt most alive. Even when Ceon fared against the entire Vizard core in his 3rd rebirth to save his soul mate Senna, the odds were against him, and he managed to pull it off. Ceon loved a real challenge, and as long as family wasn't involved, he would have some real fun! The most fun of course being against Radioactive! Him and Radioactive did nothing but obey their primal instincts on many occations, and throw down to see who the stronger Shinigami was. Of course in terms of Raw Strength and power, Radioactive had the lead, but Ceon had the speed and technique that made him more than a worthy adversary. While the two did become friends, they would also become rivals, since they thrived on the thrill of danger. Shoot, there's a reason he's the Memory Rosary of Life after all~

Pulling out his Wakizashi, Ceon quickly slashed the air in front of him so fast, that the blade itself wasn't even seen cutting the air before it. As Ceon placed the Wakizashi back into its sheath, a hole to Hueco Mundo opened up before him, and his eyes glowed brighter in excitement for what was ahead. Of course, Ceon had his methods of drawing Takeshi out, but why not enjoy the trip first? Perhaps they'll run into some old school Arrancar and relive some of the old fun of Shinigami vs Arrancar days? Seeing as Ceon's main focus wasn't the purge of Hollow beings anymore, he really didn't care if they lived or died. There was only one Hollow species Ceon cared for and that was his adopted niece Ashlei Clixx. Ceon glanced over to Izanagi with his signature grin as Kaizaken spoke on his behalf once more..

"Well, shall we dive into the fray like old times?"

And without answer, Ceon jumped in, excited for what was to come, and hoping that Takeshi was in one piece. It'd be a shame if he was missing any limbs. But till evidence is show, Ceon left the living realm, and entered the realm of hollow, known as Hueco Mundo...

[[EXIT THREAD]]

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulqui
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:33 pm

PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE!

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 666

A soft smile began making its way across Izanagis face while he concluded his summary of the individual that Ceon seeked. He watched as his friend made the same facial expression as the time nearing the Winter War; it was his desire for action and something that could easily be discerned by Izanagi. For the vast majority of his life, Izanagi never enjoyed combat until he met this man whose passion for action drove Izanagi to do his best. Ceon was among the most formidable Shinigami that Izanagi had ever met, it would be suicidal to challenge him which somewhat contradicted Kaizakens point regarding the danger of Hueco Mundo. Izanagi didn’t fear Hueco Mundo, nor did he fear those who resided there. He had been a countless times in the past and never once was he challenged; true, he may have been concealed but he was well aware of the power the Arrancar Perquisa had and so if anyone wanted to challenge him they were welcome to.

In times of the winter war, it was exciting fighting alongside Ceon and if a fight was what the hollow, arrancar or demons seeked then it would be what they received. The keen look of a predator arose in Izanagis eyes, he didn’t feel this way all too often but both his skills and blade were rusting because of his lack of action.

Notably, over the years Izanagi too began to seek a thrill, something that urged him to rise from his bed on daily bases and begin on work. However, over the years he had little combat because of his role in the Zero Division and was forced to recall the feelings and memories of the winter war in order to work more efficiently. Izanagi looked up to the man who was statistically older yet younger in terms of appearance. He felt a bitter taste as the breeze blew his hair from left to right; at one point his attention turned to Ceons sword, the moment it extended a gateway was opened which intrigued Izanagi. He had a faster method of reaching Hueco Mundo but it seemed his old friend wanted to take the traditional route to the inverse realm. Closed his left eye as his hair momentarily concealed it, his left index finger extended while Kaizaken spoke once more; with that both Ceon and Kaizaken jumped into the hole. Izanagi watched as he shook his head, they hadn’t changed over the years which was fascinating considering the development and changes others went through in the same duration.

Izanagi took a second, as he extended his left index finger he quietly whispered, “Kakushitsuikaju” at which point the altered Kido began determining the location of the man the duo seeked. Izanagi didn’t waste time; a smirk substituted itself with the subtle smile. He subconsciously hoped that he’d rid his Zanpakutō of rust today and so he followed both Kaizaken and Ceon on their endeavor to Hueco Mundo. The inner dimension of the hole that had been formed closely resembled the Hollow Gargantua but the feeling that resonated through the air was different in comparison to that of the Gargantua. Near his index finger, co-ordinates were being collected and mentally noted by Izanagi, he wasn’t going to forget them but this was the best and fastest way in finding the Quincy Killer.

The moment he jumped into the hole, he located Ceon while light began to engulf Izanagi, within seconds he flew past his comrade and glanced toward the duo whilst casually over taking them. He paced himself so that he got there before them. Ceons speed was revered, it was something that reflected in Kaizaken as they were two parts of the same book; Izanagi wanted to see if over the years that speed remained intact and so he decided to race him by subtly over taking. No doubt, Ceon would discern the situation and determine what Izanagi was trying, it would have surprised Izanagi if he hadn’t.

[EXIT}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]   Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Start [[Ceon Mission Start]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next